Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley doesn't say yes or no, she just returns his kiss, and leans back onto the couch, relaxing. He moves back to her mouth, kissing her as he slips his finger the rest of the way inside of her, until he hits a soft barrier. He stops and pulls back, moving his finger in and out of her for a few seconds. Riley's breathing gets labored again as she adjusts to his finger inside her.

"God, Riley, you feel so good." As he feels her start to loosen up be brings his thumb to her clit, moving it in a circular motion. He adds a second finger. She gasps, and reaches down and grabs his wrist. He stops. "It's okay," he says. "Just relax. I'll be gentle. Let me make you feel good." She nods again and leans back.

He starts to move both fingers slowly, still thumbing her clit. He gently picks up speed, bending his finger slightly inside of her in a come hither motion. She grips the couch and lets out a loud moan as an orgasm starts to build. He brings his mouth down to her chest and continues to bite and tease her breasts as he starts to finger her hard and fast. It's slightly painful for her, she's never had anything inside her before, and yet, it feels incredible. She doesn't ever want it to stop. He can feel an orgasm building inside her and she tenses.

"Oh that's it. Cum for me, Riley." Harder and faster, in time with gentle circles on her clit. How is he so good at this? She feels it all over her body, his mouth on her nipple, biting and teasing as his hands make her pussy feel things she has never felt. She feels an explosion in her body and a wave of pleasure shoots over her and she moans out loud. He fingers her through it, feeling her cum soak her panties. He slows down as her pussy pulses onto his fingers. He slowly moves his hand from her jeans and holds up his glistening fingers. "How did that feel?" She just smiles at him.

He smiles back. "Probably should go wash my hands." He kisses her, deeply, and climbs off of her and goes to the bathroom. She can see he is still hard, and straining against his jeans.

Riley pulls her shirt and bra back down and rolls so her face is in the pillows of the couch. She is mortified and excited at the same time. She doesn't hear him come back in. He touches her shoulder gently and turns her to face him. "You okay?"

She nods. "I just... that's not why I invited you... I... I thought we could... I'm not this kind of girl... I don't..."

He sits down next to her and kisses her gently. "I like you. Nothing that happened tonight makes me like you less or think less of you. It was fun." She looks at him. She really is so innocent, he thinks. "But we don't have to do that again if you don't want to, or feel like you're not ready or..."

She smiles at him. "I didn't say that, did I?" She grabs him around the neck and pulls him in for a kiss. He kisses her deeper and her phone starts to buzz. She moans in frustration and grabs it off the coffee table. "It's my brother. He's on his way home. You need to go home, before he finds you here and murders you." He nods and slips his shoes on his feet.

She stands and ushers him to the door. "When can I see you again?" he asks.

She shrugs. "I'll call you." She pushes him out the door and closes it behind her. She leans her head back against the door and takes a deep breath. She looks down at her pants, still unbuttoned and unzipped. She puts them back on properly and heads to her room.