All Comments on 'Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 01'

by KayTWrites762

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Nice one

Like you, I love a solid story behind the smut and certainly with a healthy dose of non con. Great start and I just get the feeling this is going to be a cracker. The right mix of assholes and reluctant players with Gavin Chase and Logan.

Well done.

Don’t be too long before the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is top quality writing

The writing is top notch and the build up is very hot. Please dont abandon the story mid way. Do finish it. Love the writing !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story

The story is incredible. Almost reads like a crime novel. I love it. Cant wait until the next chapter releases.

KayTWrites762KayTWrites762about 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback all! Love to hear your comments (good and bad :) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Uh Oh...

I can already tell this is going to break my heart for poor little Riley. What a great start. Me thinks this ain't yer first rodeo! Superb storytelling. Bet there'll be some great twists and turns. I'm all in.

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsalmost 4 years ago
He seems like Logan Paul.

This "Logan" reminds me of Logan Paul. His habitual confidence reminds me of Logan Paul's mannerisms. Also, his first name is "Logan," so of course, I have to conjoin it to Logan Paul. It's fun imagining the story but with an actual character that I can imagine distinctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKayTWrites762@KayTWrites762
I showed up here and started writing just before the pandemic, and here we are. A long time writer, new to the erotic story scene, I took a chance and wrote a few things that people seem to like. When I am not writing, I am occasionally here to chat. If you're going to talk ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES