Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They want their money, and they want to punish us."

"So give it to them! What's the problem?"

"I don't have the money, Abby. I had the accounts, but they were empty -- it was just transactions. And they added up to millions. I don't... Even with my parents life insurance, I don't just have that kind of money laying around."

"They're going to kill her! She's your sister! How could you..."

Matt interrupts. "I think we should go talk to Olivia Shaw. She's the oldest. Maybe they will listen to her. Or maybe she can at least tell us where they are. She never got involved and maybe we can use that."

Abby shakes her head. "I don't know what to say, Ben. You've been lying to me, to Riley -- for years."

He nods, stepping in closer, but she still isn't ready, pulling back from him. "I know. I know I have. But I did it to protect you both. I didn't want this to become so..."

She holds up her hand. "If you're going out you should shower and eat something. I'll go make some eggs."

She turns and walks out. Ben looks at Matt, who just shrugs his shoulders. "She didn't slap you. I would have probably slapped you."

Ben stares at his partner, his eyes cold. "Not the time for jokes, man."

* * * * *

Riley pulls against her hands. She wants to sit down, but Chase has her so tight to the pole, she can barely move. She is also so cold she considers for a moment that she may be dead. She hears the footsteps on the stairs before she sees anyone. She prays that's its Logan.

It's Gavin.

He walks towards her silently. He stares at her for a moment. He watches her in this state, so vulnerable. Riley looks into his eyes, pleading with him. She wants help, but she just doesn't want to be raped like this. He takes out a knife. Riley shivers. He moves slowly towards her, knife in hand. Riley tries to press back into the post. "Please. I'll be good. I..."

Gavin doesn't say a word. He reaches up and cuts the ties from her wrists. She collapses, sobbing in pain. Her arms, her entire body, sore. He catches her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I've got you. Okay?" His voice sounds almost kind. "Can you stand, Riley?" Riley just shakes her head. Without hesitation, he picks her up again and carries her up the steps.

Gavin carries an almost silent, unmoving Riley up the steps and into the bedroom on the third floor then into the bathroom. He puts her down and turns on the taps for the water and starts to fiddle with the drain. She doesn't know what's about to happen, but she can only think about the last time she was in this room with him. She starts to back away. He doesn't turn around.

"I swear to fucking God, Riley, if you test me right now..." It's like he can sense her. Getting the drain settled, the bath starts to fill with steaming water. "Get undressed," he tells her.

She just stares at him. "Gavin... don't... you don't have to..."

Gavin rolls his eyes at her. "If I wanted to fuck you while you were filthy and half frozen, I would have done it outside, so I could hold your face in the mud. Get. Undressed. Now."

Satisfied for the moment with his answer, Riley pulls her wet clothes off, covering up as best she can with her hands. Gavin turns away from her, a moment of respect that Riley can't comprehend. "I'm going to get you some food. You have until I get back to get yourself cleaned up." He pauses. "Riley -- don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. I'd hate to have to mess up that pretty face any more than I already have."

He grabs her wet clothes, and closes the bathroom door behind him. She breathes a sigh of relief. She climbs into the tub, settling in. The water is lukewarm but still, her fingers and toes sting as she warms them up. She wonders if she should drown herself -- if that would be better than whatever is coming for her next. No, she decides -- she wouldn't give them the satisfaction. She washes her hair, and her skin, scrubbing the mud off of her. The water turns a shade of brown as the dirt comes off. She drains the tub and refills it, leaning her head back against the side of the tub, letting herself warm up. She can't believe he's left her alone this long.

Just as she is beginning to enjoy the moment to herself, the door creaks open. She immediately pulls her knees to her chest, covering herself up.

"You hiding from me now?" Gavin asks. "Like I haven't seen that before?" She scowls at him. "You've been in there long enough. Come eat something."

"I'm not hungry."

He rolls his eyes, not enjoying this childish defiance. "You'll eat anyway. Now."

He turns to leave. "Gavin," she starts. He looks back at her. He feels drawn to her. It's all he can do to keep himself from stripping naked and getting in there with her. But he prefers to toy with her. "Clothes?"

He laughs. "I left you a towel. You're welcome." He stands, staring at her. "Get out of the tub, Riley. Now."

"You're not going to hand me that towel are you?"

He just shakes his head. Riley grinds her teeth. She will not let him see her cry. She rises from the bath, feeling infinitely better, at least warmer. He turns and walks out, satisfied. Riley wraps the towel tightly around herself and walks out. She will not let this break her. Gavin is sitting at the small table in the room, sipping a cup of coffee. There is a bowl of cut up fruit, some yogurt, and orange juice on the table near an empty chair. He motions for her to sit down. She does, begrudgingly.

"Eat," he tells her.

She folds her arms across her chest. "I told you, I'm not hungry."

He laughs. "Why is everything a fight with you?"

She widens her eyes at him. "Are you serious? You kidnapped me! And hit me! And... raped me! And then left me tied up in a basement."

"No. Chase left you tied up in a basement." He just looks at her smugly. "Besides, I'm not doing any of those things right now," he says. He reaches across the table and takes a grape from her bowl, tossing it into his mouth. He smiles at her, and her stomach churns. He has the same smile as Logan.

"Are you flirting with me? What in the literal fuck is..."

"Hey!" He shouts, cutting her off. "Just say the word Riley, and we can get back to the hitting and the raping. I thought you might be hungry and cold, so I'm trying not to be a dick for 30 seconds. But if you prefer me the other way, I'd be happy to pin you against the wall and fuck you until you can't walk."

Riley decides this isn't the fight she wants to have. She picks up the spoon and takes a bite of the yogurt. "Happy?" she asks, her mouth full, trying to look as unattractive as possible. He smiles and leans back in his chair. She eats a few more bites and then picks up the glass, guzzling down the juice. She is insanely thirsty. She holds the empty glass in her hand for a minute, contemplating throwing it across the room, using the shards for her next attempt at escape. Gavin seems to read her mind.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You still haven't been punished for that stunt you pulled earlier. If you don't want it to get worse, I suggest you put that back down on the table." Riley does as she's told.

"I haven't been punished? You kept me tied in a fucking basement. For hours!"

"One hour, Riley. And I saved you from that basement. You should be thanking me."

Riley closes her eyes for a moment to reign in her temper, to spare herself another slap in the face. "Are you going to let me put on clothes?" she asks him. "Or is that all part of my punishment? You'll keep me naked all the time so you can rape me whenever you want?"

He throws back his head and laughs. "Give me a little credit, Riley. I am a criminal mastermind. You think I could think up something better than that." He stands and walks towards her, standing next to her. He lets his hand drop, gently caressing her arm. His touch sends a chill down her spine and she cringes. "Besides, I can already have you whenever I want."

Her eyes turn cold. "Then let me get dressed."

"What's in it for me?" he asks her. He turns her chair so she is facing him and not the table. She gasps as she stares up at him, towering over her. "What will you do for me, if I let you get dressed?" He turns her face up to meet his and gently strokes her cheek. Her face is dangerously close to his crotch and she can see a bulge starting to grow in his jeans.

"Please, Gavin." She is fighting back tears.

"What's the matter, Riley? If you weren't putting out for my nephew I imagine you got pretty good at sucking cock. Want to show me?" Her fear turns to anger. She brings her fist up to punch him between the legs. He dodges her and grabs her pulling her up and out of the chair, holding onto her wrists. "Really? Really? That's your response?"

"Let go of me!" she screams. Gavin pushes the dishes onto the floor. They scatter, knocking fruit everywhere.

He pushes her down on the table, crushing her chest against the cold hard surface. "You know, I thought we could have a nice breakfast together. I wasn't going to touch you." Riley struggles to get up. "But you had to go and ruin that." He flips the towel up onto her back, exposing her ass and her pussy. He reaches down between her legs, rubbing against her slit. She moans. He toys with her clit, getting her just wet enough that he can easily slide in. "Maybe you wanted this. From what I'm feeling now, I think you like being held down and fucked, don't you?"

"Get off!" she screams. She struggles underneath him. "You fucking pig!"

He laughs. "Oh I plan to get off." He moves his hand away, unzips his pants, and drives into her, pushing her body against the table. He holds her down by her neck, keeping her face flat against the cool surface as he moves in and out of her. Riley feels each hard stroke. He gets deep from his angle, deeper than the first few times. It hurts, but her pussy moistens as he continues to slide in and out, and she can't help but feel small twinges of pleasure roll through her.

I don't like this, she tells herself. Get it together, Riley. This is terrible. He's raping you.

He grabs a fistful of her hair, yanking her head back a little as he pounds into her harder. "Oh fuck. You're so fucking tight." He moans, slamming into her, his hips hitting her ass. "Tell me how much you like it." Riley just whimpers. "Tell me and I'll finish. Otherwise, we could be here awhile."

"I like it," she mumbles into the table.

"Mmm... I can't hear you." He slows down, letting her feel every inch of him as it slides in and out.

"I like it, Gavin." She says. "I like it when you fuck me."

"I know you do, I can feel it." He picks up the pace again. Riley groans. "Tell me how good my cock feels."

"It feels good," she tries to be convincing. He moans as he keeps moving inside of her. Her tight pussy clenching his giant cock. He is so close. "Your cock feels so good. Fuck me. I like it."

That's all the encouragement he needed. The dirty talk was to meant to humiliate her, but he didn't realize it would turn him on so much. Gavin slams into her a few more times, each time he bottoms out, a moan escapes her lips. With a few more strokes, he can feel himself ready to explode. He pulls out and cums hard all over her ass. He pulls the towels off of her and uses it to wipe her off. She turns to face him.

"You're disgusting," she says, her lip trembling.

"Maybe stop pretending you don't like it," he says. He steps in close to her. He traces his hand gently down her body and stops at the small of her back, just above her ass. He pulls her into him, pressing her body against his, and forcing his knee between her legs. He toys with her, teasing her bare pussy with his leg. "You forget, Riley, when I'm inside you, I can feel how much you like it. How much you want it." She just stands there, letting him do what he wants. He leans down and she is sure he is going to do something horrible to her, to take her again.

She feels his hot breath on her neck and she wants to vomit. "That duffle bag you brought for your weekend away? It's under the bed." He pushes her away from him and saunters out the door. "I'll see you later, sweetheart," he says, as he closes and locks the door behind him.

* * * * *

Ben is anxious as he and Matt knock on the door of a gorgeous house on Manhattan's upper east side. A beautiful blonde woman answers. She appears to be in her late 40s, but she could pass for younger. She's extremely well dressed, tall and thin. Everything about her exudes wealth and power. It's been over a decade since Ben has seen her -- he didn't know her much growing up; fifteen years Gavin's senior she'd been out of the house before the boys knew each other. She was married and had a child of her own by the time they became close. The last time he had seen her was Gavin's trial. She could never forget his face.

"Ben Wilson," she says. "I've been wondering when you'd stop by." Ben looks at her puzzled. "Do you want to come in?" Matt and Ben enter the home, a little skeptical. The woman walks them down a hallway and into her living room. "Can I get you anything?" she asks.

"Olivia, I appreciate the hospitality, but..."

"Water? Coffee?" she asks.

"We're fine," Matt interjects. "Can we just talk?"

Olivia stops them. She looks at Ben. "I don't know this one, Ben. Who is he?"

"Matt Parker -- Olivia Shaw. Olivia Shaw -- Matt Parker. He's my partner, Olivia."

She nods, still skeptical and points to a couch. They all sit down -- Matt and Ben on the couch, Olivia across from them in an armchair.

"I don't know where they are. My brothers."

"Olivia, do you want Peter to be here for this?" Peter Shaw -- Olivia's husband, and an attorney.

She crosses her legs and looks at him. "Why, Ben? You didn't show me your badge when you got here. Does anyone at the FBI know you're here besides this guy?"

Okay, point to Olivia on that one, he thinks. "Olivia we're looking for..."

"I don't involve myself in my brothers' business. So, I don't know what you want from me but, I can't help you with anything."

"We need to find them. Please. I know that... "

"You seem desperate, Ben." He makes a face at her. He is trying to say calm. "I'm sorry, but I can't help. ." She sits back, as if that will end it all. Ben takes a deep breath. Olivia continues. "Did they do something stupid? I assume that's why you're here?"

"They took my sister."

Olivia stares at him. Part of her knew this moment would come. Gavin can certainly hold a grudge. Still, the thought of it makes her sick. It takes a particular type of criminal to target an innocent girl. And that's what Riley is -- practically a girl still -- not much younger than her own child. She wonders what her brothers would do in the event that their enemies came for her. "Ben, I'm... are you sure?"

"Yeah, Olivia. Chase called me. He..."

"Wait, Chase... not Gavin?" She's surprised. Chase doesn't usually get involved.

Matt interrupts, wanting to bring them back on track. "What about your son? Do you know where Austin is?"

She looks at him confused. "What does my son have to do with this?"

Ben slides his phone across the table. Olivia picks it up -- there is a picture of Austin and Riley that Megan had snapped of them when they weren't looking. Riley is lying with her head in his lap, looking at him as if she's falling in love. He is staring down at her, as if he feels the same way. Olivia looks at the picture. "Ben, is that... is that Riley? My God, she looks so much like your father." She pauses. "Why are Riley and Austin..."

"She knew him as Logan Collins." Olivia stares at Ben. She can't believe what she's hearing.

"Austin would never..."

"They dated for a month Olivia. And then, I don't know... he helped them take her."

"I don't... No. No he wouldn't do this."

"She's 18, Olivia. She's still in high school. She... she's all I have left." She looks up at him, no longer coy. "Where would they take her?"

* * * * *

Riley is lying on the bed, bored out of her mind. Just like Gavin had said her bag was under the bed. Logan must have brought it with them, although when it made its way to her room she can't be sure. Anything that could have been used as a weapon, anything that was warm, all of her socks and her extra shoes had been removed. She supposed that's one way to keep her from running. She had changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a short sleeve green V-neck t-shirt. She once again braided her hair down her right shoulder. Hours have passed since he left her there and she's had nothing but time to think about that last interaction.

It dawned on her that Chase had known that this would happen. That although he had not come for her, or even shown an interest in doing to her what Gavin had, he wasn't going to stop it either. There was no one here to protect her. Gavin was going to continue to torture her and rape her until her brother came for her, or they decided to kill her. And she knew that as much as she could fight, there was little she could do about it.

It wasn't even so much the rape that bothered her. It was his enjoyment of it -- the mind games, the pure mental anguish and pain he seemed to want to subject her to. As if his ultimate goal was just to destroy her. I won't allow him to break me, she thinks to herself. He's the monster. This isn't about me.

She is watching the rain come down when the door opens. She turns to see Gavin there. She wonders which of his many personalities he'll be wearing now. He's also changed, wearing jeans and a white henley that does nothing but show off his muscles. She wonders if all murderers are good looking -- or just the ones she happens to know. She shakes the thought from her brain. Despite the fact that he is attractive, he is a callous monster and that makes him disgusting.

"Get up. Let's go," he says to her. He leans against the door frame, waiting for her. She just stares at him. "I won't ask twice." She sits up on the edge of the bed.

"Where are we going?" she questions him.

"You want to stay in here all day, we can," he says to her. He steps up off the door and moves closer to her. "I'm sure I could think of some things for us to do." He reaches out to touch her and Riley gets up off the bed.

She shakes her head. "No. I'll go with you."

He smiles. He puts his arm out, gesturing for her to go in front of him and she walks towards the door. As soon as she is past him and he is behind her, he grabs her and pulls her backwards against him, his hands firmly pressing into her shoulders so she grimaces. "Riley, I'm giving you some flexibility here that you don't deserve. Abuse it, and I'll show you where else I can shove my cock." He grabs her ass for emphasis. "Am I clear?"

Riley cringes. "Yes."

Gavin kisses the top of her head. "Good girl." Somehow that terminology makes Riley's stomach turn over.

Gavin leads her downstairs and into the kitchen. He pulls out a stool at a large kitchen island. "Sit," he tells her. She sits.

"Where is everyone else?" she asks, honestly curious. Gavin starts moving around the kitchen, pulling a few things out of the refrigerator and the cupboards.

"Chase took Logan into town, and Brian is out, cleaning up the mess Chase made with James."

Cool, Riley thinks. So someone went out to lunch and another person is burying a body. This feels normal. "So we're alone?" He can hear the anxiety in her voice. f

He nods. "Yeah for a few hours at least." He pulls down a pan that's hanging from a rack above the stove. He places it over a burner and turns it on, throwing some butter in it. "Do you like grilled cheese? I love a good grilled cheese." He starts cooking for her. "You know what the secret is? In addition to the butter, you put a little mayo on the bread. Not healthy, but it allows it to crispy perfectly." He flips the grilled cheese over. "Look at it Riley. See how perfectly cooked that is -- it's browner now, crispier. The more I cook it, the tougher and crispier it gets on the outside. But you know how I know it's done? It's not about that tough outer edge, Riley. It's about how gooey and melty it is for me in the center."