Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley takes a deep breath -- staring straight ahead. She is internally rolling her eyes, but afraid to do it to his face. Gavin finishes cooking and puts two sandwiches on plates and brings them over to a table in the corner of the kitchen about ten feet from where Riley is sitting. He sits down in a chair and faces her. "Are you hungry?" He grabs an apple off the table and puts it next to his place.

Riley has to admit, she is hungry. She definitely didn't eat much for breakfast, and now the smell of the food cooking -- she's starving. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Okay. Come eat," he says.

Riley climbs off the stool and takes a step towards Gavin. He stops her. "No. Crawl."

Riley laughs, "You're not serious?

"Crawl, Riley."

"No! I'm not going to do that."

Gavin sighs. He reaches behind him and pulls out a knife. He picks up the apple, not taking his eyes off hers. He cuts a slice of the apple with it, eating it off the blade. "I said, crawl, Riley."

"You're not going to intimidate me, Gavin!"

"Crawl," he says, more demanding.

Her stomach churns and she drops to her knees, slowly crawling towards him. He smiles as he watches her. It doesn't take her long to get to him. She puts her hands on the empty chair next to him and moves to stand, but he grabs the braid in her hair and pulls her towards him, forcing her back to her knees.

"I prefer you on your knees," he says.

"Gavin, no! Stop!" He pulls her closer to him and she can see the giant bulge against his jeans. He unzips them, releasing his cock. She is reminded how big it is, and she wonders how she is supposed to fit that in her mouth.

"Open your mouth, Riley."

She puts her hands up and tries to pull away. "No! No! I'll bite it off, I swear to God!" Gavin twists her braid around his hand and yanks her head back, dragging her in between his legs. He brings his face down to hers.

"I'm not going to kill you, Riley -- but if I feel one feel one fucking tooth, when I'm done with you, you'll wish you were dead." He lets go of her hair, throwing her backwards. "Now, put it in your fucking mouth."

Riley's face is wet with tears as she moves towards him. She brings her mouth down, letting his large head slide between her lips. He moans as he feels her warm wet mouth take him in. "Mmmm, that's a good girl." Riley brings her hand down to jerk him and he slaps it away. "Mouth only," he tells her. "Put your hands behind your back." Riley does as she's told.

She starts rolling her tongue around his cock, taking in a little more at a time, sucking and slobbering all over it. "Deeper," he tells her. Riley doesn't know how much deeper she can go, she has half of it in her mouth and she can feel it at the back of her throat. "Come on. Just let it fuck your mouth, Riley."

Riley pulls back to catch her breath. "I can't! Don't make me!"

Gavin laughs and caresses her cheek. "Yes, you can. Be good, Riley." A loose tear runs down her cheek, and she does as she's told. Riley takes a little more in her mouth. Gavin wants more. He grabs the back of her head and pushes her down, easing his cock into her throat. Riley tries to pull back, but keeping his hands on either side of her face he guides her up and down, getting more of his cock in her mouth and down her throat. Riley is choking and gagging and he loves the way she sounds when she struggles. He starts pushing up to thrust into her throat. "Oh fuck, yes! That's good." He continues to fuck her throat, watching a mix of drool and precum pool on her chin. He can tell how uncomfortable she is.

Pushing her head down all the way so her face rests against his stomach, Riley puts her hands on his thighs to pull back, but he just lets his cock sit in her throat, feeling her fight for air. He holds her there for a few seconds before pushing her backwards off of him. Riley lays on the floor, panting and gasping for breath. She looks up at him from the floor, he is still rock hard.

He reaches down picking her up and putting her down on the island.

He pulls down her jeans and panties in one swift motion, tossing them on the kitchen floor. He pushes her back so she's lying flat on her back. He dives in between her legs, his tongue licking her a few times from top to bottom. She can't help but moan as his warm wet mouth devours her. He can feel her starting to get wet. He pulls back after a few seconds, and grabs one leg, tossing it over his shoulder. He stares at her, she doesn't have it in her to fight. He pushes into her hard. She groans in pain and feels like she is going to fall; she grips the counter for stability. He reaches one hand under her shirt to grab her breasts, squeezing them as he thrusts into her. She grunts with each thrust, his cock touching every inch of her. He grabs her behind the neck, forcing her to look at him as he pounds into her. Riley is biting her lip, trying to keep from screaming, and wondering why she gets wetter with each thrust.

He drops a hand down, easily finding her clit and rubbing it in time with the motion of his hips. She can't help but let out a moan, this feeling inside her growing again. "Oh, not so bad is it?" he asks.

She tries to turn away, but he forces her to stare at him as he fucks her. "I know you like it Riley, I can see it on your face. Just like last time." He thrusts a few more times, long deep strokes, that make her groan each time he bottoms out inside of her. "You're so fucking wet. You little slut." He slows down and toys with her clit, keeping her on the edge.

"Please. Please stop," she whimpers.

He stops, pulling out of her. For a brief moment she thinks she won. But he sits back down in the chair pulling her over towards him. He lifts her on top of him, facing him, straddling him.

"Put it inside you. Ride it."

Riley tries to get up, but he holds his hand against her waist keeping her there. Her lip trembles. "Please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run. I didn't mean the things I said. Just please... I don't want to keep doing this, Gavin." A few tears well in her eyes.

Gavin nods. He brings a hand to her face and strokes her cheek, using his thumb the wipe the tears out of her eyes. "Shh, okay. I believe you." Riley nods her head, hoping they can leave it at that. She stares at him. He shifts, lifting her slightly so she's hovering above his cock. Pressing his hand to her shoulder, he forces her down onto it. As he fills her completely, he looks deep into her eyes. "I do believe you, sweetheart. But that doesn't mean you don't get punished."

Riley groans -- her body feeling completely full. She tries to turn away from him, and he gently eases her chin back to face him. "Now, be a good little girl, and fuck yourself on my cock, and make yourself cum." Riley sits, impaled, but not moving. He growls at her, thrusting his hips up once, before leaning up and bringing his face to her neck. He licks and nibbles the space between her neck and her shoulder, kissing upwards towards her ear. "I could sit here hard inside you all day," he says softly. He brings his hand to her clit, gently rolling it in a circle. "I could keep you on the edge." He reaches up, grabbing her nipples in both hands, twisting. She screams. "I could keep twisting these until they pop off." She pants, just sitting on him, not moving. "If you want it to stop, fuck yourself on my cock and cum."

Riley summons her strength -- she won't cry again. Gently, she rises, moving her hips up and down. "That's a good girl," he says. "Keep doing that, a little faster." Riley is utterly humiliated. He grabs her t-shirt, tossing it over her head, leaving her in just a thin black tank top. He keeps one hand on her tits, one around her throat, not cutting off her air but, holding her against his chest, as she bucks up and down on his cock.

"Does it feel good, Riley? Huh? Do you like that?"

"No!" she says.

"Really? Because this dripping wet pussy I feel says differently." She moves more vigorously, trying to make it end. "We're done when you cum, Riley. Cum like the slut you are, and it can be over." Riley fights back the tears. She starts to ride him faster, moving up and down, impaling herself on his cock. He keeps his hands on her body as she moves up and down, rolling and rocking her hips slightly, squeezing his cock as she lands on him. She starts panting, grinding her hips against his pelvis as she moves, slamming herself down.

"Ugh," she moans.

"Oh fuck, Riley. Shit." He can't believe this girl never fucked anyone until yesterday. Her pussy feels so good around his cock, and she seems to be a natural. "That's it... good girl, you're close aren't you?" He whispers in her ear as she just continues to ride him, wishing he'd shut up.

Riley just moans, as she moves faster and faster on top of him. "Tell me, tell me when you're about to cum."

She feels herself just there. "Okay... I... Oh God... I think... Oh God..." Just as she feels she's about to finish, he shoves her off of him and onto the floor. He stands over her, his hand in her hair, jerking his cock towards her face. He hits her in the nose, then the chin, spraying her all over with his cum. She stares at him stunned, cum dripping off of her as he finishes, and puts himself back into his pants. He throws a dishtowel at her so she can clean up, which she quickly does. She stares at him, seething in anger as he zips up his pants.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to cum?" She cannot speak. Her pussy is aching, from being stretched again so soon, and throbbing from being denied. She didn't want him to make her cum, and yet she didn't expect that it would hurt so much not to. "This was a punishment. Only good girls get to cum."

He kicks her clothes over towards her. "Get dressed." She is afraid to speak for fear of what might come out. She quickly puts her clothes back on. As soon as she's dressed, he pushes her into a chair and moves her plate over towards her.

"Eat Riley, no one likes a cold grilled cheese." Gavin takes a bite of his own sandwich and she stares at him, not eating. "You need to eat," he tells her, his mouth partially full. "How else are you going to have any strength to keep fighting me off." He smirks at her and she knows he's toying with her. Riley wants to wipe the shit grin off his face, to just stop him from talking. "Do you know your mother used to make grilled cheese this way? I'm not sure if you were old enough to remember. But she did. This is her secret trick -- she taught me." He takes another bite and stares at her, seeing the anger on her face. "What do you think she'd have to say about what a little slut you are? Sulking like a brat because you didn't get to cum."

This man is completely insane. She wants to jump on him and kill him, to grab a knife and slit his throat. But she knows she has no chance, that in the end he will be the one to hurt her. And yet still -- she is filled with rage. She takes a deep breath and stares back at him. He's baiting you, Riley. Don't give in. Don't give him an excuse to hurt you. "Or maybe she'd be proud. Having a kid at 19? Maybe you're just like her. She was probably quite the little whore too," he says with a laugh.

Riley has reached her breaking point. Without even thinking she picks up the plate and throws it at the wall, the sandwich and broken porcelain flying everywhere. Gavin stares at her, shocked at her defiance, and yet, he'd basically been waiting for this moment. He rises partially, and she stands up and starts to back away from him. He follows her. They are in a standoff, waiting for someone to make a move. Riley speaks first, standing just out of his reach. "At least my mother didn't leave because she couldn't stand me. You must have been a real piece of shit as a kid if your own mother didn't want you." Gavin's face turns. He had been toying with her, playing with her. But now she's crossed the line.

"What did you just say?"

"You're garbage, Gavin. Your brother is garbage. Your father is garbage. Your entire family is garbage. And your mother knew it, and that's why she left you."

Gavin's rage is clear on his face. He reaches for her and she twists away from him sprinting out of the kitchen. He bounds after her, she doesn't get very far before he grabs her around the waist, picking her up, pinning her arms to her sides. Her feet off the floor she kicks and screams, flailing. "Let me go! I swear to God, Gavin..."

"What Riley? What? What are you going to do? Huh Little Girl? Throw another fucking plate? Slap me really hard?"

She screams as loud as she can, a guttural scream in complete anger and frustration. He effortlessly tosses her over his shoulder and carries her up the stairs to her room. She pounds on his back and he seems utterly unaffected by her fighting. This only makes her angrier. When they get upstairs, he drops her onto the bed. She scrambles to the corner, pulling her knees to her chest.

He stalks towards her, not saying anything.

"You're fucking insane, do you know that? Are you trying to drive me crazy?" She yells at him. "These games you're playing with me? Rape me. Be nice to me. Rape me. Be nice to me. Rape me. In between, you want to talk about my mother? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He doesn't speak. He just sits down on the bed next to her and pulls her across his lap. She knows what he's about to do. "Don't you fucking dare!" she screams at him. "Don't Gavin!" Her voice is more angry than scared at this point.

"You want to act like a child, I'll treat you like a child." He pulls down her jeans and her panties, exposing her ass. He brings a hand down and smacks it against her, hard. She screams in pain.

"Stop it!" He hits her again.

"Tell me you're sorry, Riley."

"Fuck you!" she yells through sobs. He hits again. Once. Twice.

"Tell me you're sorry." He hits her again. He is calm despite her struggling.

"Stop you fucking prick!" He hits her again. Her ass is on fire.

"I'll stop when you tell me that you're sorry." Another smack. I will never sit down again, she thinks. Never.

"No! No! I won't do it!" He smacks her ass as hard as he can and she screams, sobbing from the pain. "You sadistic fucking rapist!" she screams.

He just laughs at her. He's frustrated. This isn't going anywhere. He flips her over onto her back. He climbs on top of her, straddling her waist, and pins her down. Riley tries to get up, but she is utterly helpless. He presses himself into her, letting her feel his power over her.

"Do you feel that Riley?" She tries to struggle, but she can hardly move. This time, she can tell, he's using more of his strength, and it's terrifying. He could kill me with his bare hands, she thinks. Maybe that's what's he's planning right now.

"Do you feel how you can't move? Can't fight? Can't get up?" She is breathing heavily, eyes locked on his. "You are never going to get the best of me. If you run, it's because I want to chase you; if you hit me, it's because I like it when you fight; if you cum while I fuck you, it's because I want you to." Her eyes are filled with a mix of rage and fear. "Everything you do here is mine to control. Everything. You have no power. None. The sooner you learn that..."

Riley spits in his face, cutting him off. "My brother is going to kill you," she tells him. "And if he doesn't do it, I will. And then I'm going to dance on your father's grave."

He lets go of her wrists and uses his arm to wipe his face. He stares down at her, laughing. "I think you might have bigger balls than I do, sweetheart." He raises his hand for a moment to hit her and stops himself. Instead, he reaches down and grabs her arm, pressing his thumb into just the right spot. He's hit a pressure point. The pain is blinding and Riley screams. This, this right here is the worst pain she has ever felt. He holds it there for about 5 seconds before letting up. Riley's arm feels dead and she feels sick to her stomach. She turns her face away from Gavin. "Too bad I'm still bigger and stronger though, isn't it?"

He grabs her and squeeze again in the exact same spot. She lets out a high pitched yell. She feels like she is going to pass out. "Are we done?" he asks. "Do you know how many of these you have on your body? I could show you each one." He let's go, shifting to a spot in the crux of her shoulder.

He presses, not as hard, but she can feel the pain building. She starts sobbing. "Stop! Okay! You win! You win! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Just stop." She stares at him breathlessly. She can't -- she can't do this anymore.

He digs his thumb in harder and she screams. "Please! I'll do whatever you want! I'll say whatever you want! Just stop! STOP!"

They are interrupted by Chase clearing his throat from the doorway. Gavin turns, letting go of her. "Gavin, Olivia called. You think you can leave her alone for a few minutes?"

"Yeah," he says looking down at her. "We're done here anyway." He gets off the bed and walks towards his brother.

Riley lays in the bed, curled up in a tight ball, rocking back and forth from the pain. Logan stares at her. She is sobbing -- emotionally and physically exhausted. Logan moves to enter the room. Chase stops him.

"She's fine," he tells him.

"Uncle Chase, come on."

"I said she's fine, Austin. Leave her alone."

Chase closes the door, locking her in.