Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 05

Story Info
Logan shares his feelings. Ben and Gavin face off.
11.4k words
4.75
8.7k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are nearing the end now. For those of you who haven't read the previous chapters, I suggest you go back (and Chapter 4 has been re-submitted with some changes). There will be a Chapter 6 that will hopefully wrap this all up. There is a special scene here, added just for a friend, but this chapter does contain a lot more plot than sex. The plot is needed here to move us forward, bringing us to the bitter end of it all which I hope will be everything that you want. Thanks for continued feedback -- it definitely keeps me going!

* * * * *

Logan stares at both of his uncles. "How much more do you want to take from her?"

Gavin steps towards his nephew. "You want a turn, Austin? Is that it?" Gavin stares at him. They are both enraged.

Logan will not be intimidated. "Fuck you, Gavin. I didn't think you could cross another line, but you have. Didn't you hear her screaming? Don't you know when you've gone too far?"

Gavin's face turns to stone. He takes a step closer to him. "Her father killed your grandfather. My father. You better decide which side of this you want to fall on, Austin. Because that bitch isn't going to live much longer." Logan punches him in the face and Gavin stumbles backwards. He laughs as he gets his footing. "God you have it so hard for her."

"This from the man who spent the last twenty four hours raping her? I have it hard for her? Jesus, do you know how old she is? What's wrong with you?"

Chase steps in between them. "Enough. Both of you. Fuck. You're acting like children."

Logan shakes his head, taking a step back. He turns to Chase. "You think you're better than him? You fucking kidnapped a teenage girl and let him torture her. You could have stopped this! You could still stop this."

Chase takes a deep breath. It's clear he's gathering his thoughts. "I'll spare you the lecture on the importance of family, Austin. There's a door downstairs. If this is too much for you, go ahead and use it." Logan pauses and looks at him. "Or, I suggest you go take a walk and figure out where your loyalty lies."

He doesn't know what to say. He just nods and heads down the stairs.

Chase and Gavin follow, heading doing to the office. Chase moves inside and closes the door. Gavin plops down on the couch, putting his feet up. Chase paces for a few minutes, not saying anything. He doesn't know where to start.

He takes a deep breath, looking at his younger brother. "There has to be something left of her when Ben gets here, Gavin," Chase says.

Gavin nods. "Physically there will be. Bruises heal. I'm going for that deep, mental anguish."

He shakes his head. "What you were doing to her didn't look like mental anguish to me."

"You missed the first part. Then she spit on me. Sometimes violence..."

Chase puts up his hand. "Gavin, you can't physically hurt her the same way you would hurt, Ben. You'll kill her."

"Are you asking me to leave her alone? Because you left her tied up in a freezing cold basement last night, and I had to go save her before she died of hypothermia."

Chase shakes his head. "Just remember that when this is over, Austin is still going to be your nephew." There is dead silence as the two brothers stare at each other. "We need to call Olivia. Now. Before she starts asking too many questions."

Gavin nods. He dials on his cell phone and puts it on speakerphone. It only rings once before she starts screaming. "Ben Wilson and his FBI friends were in my house, Gavin!"

"Hi to you too, Livie. I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"Where is my son?"

"Did you call him? Isn't he 24 now?"

"Don't play that game with me. Where is he? Did you drag him into this?"

"He's a grown man, free to make his own choices."

"Based on information you gave him? Did you brainwash him, Gavin? Tell him about how evil those FBI agents are? Convince him that an 18 year girl was the source of all our family's issues?"

"I told him the truth. He decided what he was up for. Want me to send you a picture of her, Livie? He was practically begging to help."

Olivia is furious. "So it was his idea to date a teenager? Change his name? Get involved with your shit?"

"Hi Livie," Chase interjects

"Chase -- Chase I know you better than to know that you agreed to this. I want my son home, and I want..."

"Livie," Chase starts, sweetly. "Liv, you wanted out of the business, so you're out. How we choose to run it is up to us. And if Austin wants a job, he's an adult. You should stay out of it."

"And how you choose to run it includes kidnapping 18 year olds and holding grudges for 10 years that are going to get my son killed? Dad wouldn't have wanted this! Dad would have wanted you to let this go. This isn't even about him anymore -- this about Gavin and his grudge against Ben. And now he's taking it out on Riley. She's practically a child, what are you thinking?"

"She's not a child, Olivia," Gavin says. "And for what it's worth I took care of any of that young girl innocence she had left."

Olivia's stomach drops. "Gavin, please tell me that you didn't..." she can't even get the words out.

Chase and Gavin look at each other. They know their sister. She can't be reasoned with this way. Chase makes one last effort. "Olivia, you're right. We should have discussed involving Austin with you, or left him out of it. Gavin is a moron, that was his part of the plan. And I'm sorry."

"I know he's a moron. He's always been the moron." Gavin looks like he is going to interject, and Chase holds up his hand. "But I expect you to keep him in line, Chase!"

"What did Ben want?" Chase asks.

"He wanted to know where you are."

"Did you tell him?"

"How am I supposed to know where you are, Chase?"

"Come on, Olivia. Don't be stupid. Did you tell him?"

She sighs. "Of course I didn't tell him. You're my brothers." She pauses. "He wants his sister back -- untouched. Chase -- tell me that you haven't let Gavin hurt her or..."

"I only gave her what she deserved," Gavin interrupts. "And believe me, she deserved quite a bit." Chase rolls his eyes. And we're back to square one, he thinks. He can feel Olivia's anger through the phone.

She takes a deep breath. "I'll tell you what. Send my son home, or I'm going to tell Ben where you are. And if either of you grown men, lay one more hand on that teenage girl -- I will kill you myself."

* * * * *

Olivia ends the call and throws the phone on the coffee table. She looks around across the room. Ben nods at her. She can't believe she let him convince her this was a good idea. She's angrier now than she was before.

"Thank you, Olivia."

"That wasn't for you," she says. "I want my son back -- unharmed. And no charges."

Matt looks at her. She is tapping her foot and looking nervously at the two men. "Olivia, will you tell us..."

"The Hamptons. Montauk. My father had a house on the beach. It's big. It... if they took her out of the city, it would be there. I didn't think of it before but... the way he said it, 'don't be stupid.' If... if they were going to take her anyway -- if they were going to want to bring this to an end anywhere, it would be at my father's house."

"Thank you. We'll be in touch."

The two men stand to leave and walk towards the door. "Ben," Olivia calls to him. He turns. "My father was not a good man -- and... he might have made threats, but he never would have hurt your family. He wouldn't approve of this. Not what happened to your mother, and not taking Riley. He wouldn't have allowed this to happen."

Ben sighs. "Olivia, I loved my father. I know you loved yours." He pauses, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "I mean, how do you not love your father?" Olivia nods. "But I think you and I both want to believe that our fathers were better men than they were. If either of them had been, we probably wouldn't be standing here now."

Without anything else to say, he walks out.

* * * * *

It's late and dark out now. Riley's changed into her last bit of clothing, a pair of leggings and a blue and white striped t-shirt. She is lying on the bed on her back, staring up the ceiling. Her hand runs over a new bruise on her bicep and she touches it gently, closing her eyes and flashing back on the memory. She quickly shakes it from her head.

She hears the door open. She closes her eyes, praying its anyone but Gavin; she doesn't think she can take another forced sexual encounter or the threat of one. She turns towards the door, and Logan walks in, carrying a glass of water and a plate with a sandwich and some fruit on it.

"I brought you something to eat," he tells her. "You really need to eat something."

"I don't... I'm not..."

"Riley, please. I don't want to fight. Please eat something."

She nods, sitting up in bed. She gathers her thoughts for a moment before she stands up and walks towards him. "Thank you," she says, as she approaches the table.

He sits down. "Chase said I have to stay here until you eat it. I'm sorry." She nods. She sits down across from him, pulling one knee to her chest. She picks up a slice of apple and takes a bite. He watches her. She seems different. Subdued. "Riley? Are you all right?" He feels like a moron the minute the words leave his mouth.

Riley takes a bite of the sandwich and laughs.

"What?" Logan asks. "What's wrong?"

"Did you make this for me? Peanut butter and jelly?"

"Yeah... why?"

"Because it's chunky peanut butter. I thought you hated chunky peanut butter."

He smiles at the memory of their first date. The more he thinks about it, the sadder he is. It wasn't a date. And she isn't now and was never his girlfriend. "It's all we had," he says quickly, pushing the memory from his head.

Riley nods. She eats in total silence as he just watches her. She almost seems like a different person. She finishes about half of the sandwich and most of the fruit and pushes the plate towards him.

"I can't eat anymore," she says. "Please don't make me."

He nods. "It's okay." He can give her this. They just stare at each other in silence for a few minutes before Logan speaks up. "I saw what he did to you earlier. I... I've never... I didn't think he would..." He can't seem to find the words. "I'm sorry."

She looks at him, her lip trembling. She tries to hold it together, but she just starts to cry. "I wanted it to be you."

"What?" he shakes his head, utterly confused.

Tears run down her face as she looks him in the eye. "I... I wanted it to be you. I liked you. I... you were so smart, and funny, and kind, and... I know I said I wasn't ready, but I would have been eventually and I wanted it to be you." Logan swallows. "And you just left me with him, and you let him take that from me, over and over. And now every time I think about any of it, I just think about him and how he made me do things and I just... I wanted it to be you." Riley covers her face in her hands, ashamed to be crying to him.

Logan doesn't know what to say as he watches her sob. She gets up and moves towards the bed. "I want to be alone. Can you just leave me alone now?" He nods, still silent.

She climbs into the bed, grabbing a pillow, and clutching it. She feels utterly broken. She cries, not knowing if it will ever stop. Logan watches her for a few moments, her whole body shaking. He can't even begin to explain how bad he feels, how he wishes things were different.

A few seconds later, Riley can feel the weight of the bed shift as he lies down next to her. He pulls her towards him. She resists at first. "Logan, don't!"

He pulls her tighter. "Shh, come here. It's okay. Come here." He wraps his arms around her. For a moment, the warmth of him feels exactly like what she needs. She settles into him, and he lets her sob into his chest. He doesn't know what to say, but he can at least try to comfort her. "It's okay, Riley..." He runs his hand through her hair. The intimacy of that touch, she can't handle it. She loses it, she pushes him away from her.

"Logan! Stop it!" She slides over to the other side of the bed, sitting up. She faces the locked balcony. He stares at her back. "I'm not your responsibility, anymore. I'm not your girlfriend!"

He nods and stands up, walking towards her. He stands in front of her. "I'm trying to... I feel bad."

She scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest. "Good. Keep that. Maybe if you feel bad, you'll understand one millionth of how you made me feel. Maybe if you're hurting, you will have some semblance of an understanding of what this is like for me." She lets a stray tear run down her cheek.

"It wasn't bullshit, Riley." He runs his hands through his hair and paces the room. "I know I'm older than you. I know that you're my... but it wasn't bullshit."

Riley is blindingly mad. She steps towards him, finger pointed. She jabs him in the sternum, and he takes a step back. That actually hurt, he thinks, rubbing his chest. "If it wasn't bullshit, if you cared about me, you wouldn't have done it." She steps in closer, poking him again. "You stood here last night while I begged you not to leave me with him. You knew what could happen. You didn't care."

Logan looks at her, somewhere between pained and a little shocked at her aggression. "That doesn't mean... Riley, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what he did to you. If I could take it back, I would."

She shakes her head. "You're always sorry, Austin." She says his real name with contempt. "But you never do anything but apologize. You're sorry that this is happening, you're sorry that he raped me, you wish you could take it back." She pauses to take a deep breath. "I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to admit it."

"What? Admit what, Riley?" She steps towards him and he backs up. His back hits the wall. If she weren't so small, this would almost be intimidating. He tries to take a step forward and she shoves him backwards. He gasps with surprise.

"Tell me you never wanted me. Tell me this was a game to you! Man the fuck up and say it. Just tell me you spent 4 weeks fucking with me and you only pretended to want me. Tell me that making me want you was just a game, and you never wanted it to. Fucking say it!" She is blindingly angry and she can't seem to settle herself.

"Riley, stop it." He tries to stand up off the wall again and she shoves him as hard she can against it.

"Say it. Say you never wanted me, you fucking prick." She takes a step back, staring at him. He runs his hand through his hair and stares at her. Riley watches him. He breathes in and out, trying to control his temper. He doesn't say anything. She slaps him, hard. This time, the red imprint of her hand stays on his check, and he can feel his skin burning. "You're nothing but a fucking coward, Logan."

He's had enough. Before she can even realize it is, he is on her. He grabs her, swapping places with her and pushing her hard up against the wall. She tries to push him off of her and he grabs her wrists in one hand, pinning them to the wall. He leans in close to her. She can feel his breath on her neck and she is trying not to panic. "Let's be clear about something, if I was fucking with you, I would have done it better."

Riley is too stunned to move. He looks at her for a moment and slides his other hand down slipping into the waistband of her leggings. She squirms a little. "You think I never wanted you? You think it was all bullshit." He moves his hand further down until he is inside her panties. "You think, knowing what was going to happen, I didn't want to just fuck you last night even though you said no?" He slides his finger along her slit. He smiles, feeling how wet she is. She knows why he's smiling and she bites her lip. He slides a finger inside her and she gasps. He moves it in and out slowly. "You think I haven't spent one month, ignoring multiple opportunities to hold you down and take what I wanted even though I knew you didn't?" He slides a second finger in, increasing the pace. "You think, I couldn't have convinced you that you wanted to fuck me, no matter how many times you said, no?" Riley whimpers underneath him, shifting, and staring into his eyes.

"Logan..." she says breathlessly, softly, almost a whisper.

He moves his thumb to her clit, rubbing it in slow circles. "So you think I was just fucking with you? If I was fucking with you, Riley -- I would have fucked you." He leans down, whispering in her ear. "If I didn't care about you, I would have made you beg me for it. And then I would have fucked you and you would have liked it." He removes his hand abruptly and lets go of her. She stares at him, shocked. "I didn't do that, because I didn't want to. Because you mean more to me than that."

She takes a minute to gather her thoughts before she looks up at him. "You self-righteous son of a bitch! You want a fucking medal because you didn't rape me? Because you didn't coerce a smitten high school student into having sex with you? Congratulations. What a stand-up guy you are!" He rolls his eyes at her biting sarcasm. Her lip trembles, but she keeps going, holding it together. "You didn't want to hurt me, because you care about me? Fuck you. You're not the good guy here, Austin." Each time she says his real name, she says it with more contempt. "And what was that? Fingering me just now? Holding me down. That wasn't fucking sexy . You just wanted... You're just like them. You like power, just like them. You like control, just like them. You like to show me that you can get to me, just. Like. Them. You are never going to control me. Never." She yells the last words at him, wanting to claw at his face, but containing herself for the moment.

"You don't get it, Riley you..."

"Get the fuck out." She points to the door. "Logan, get the fuck out right now."

He shakes his head and closes his eyes. There is nothing else to say. He grabs the plate and the glass, and walks out.

* * * * *

Ben is standing in his bedroom, getting dressed. Matt is waiting for him in the living room. Armed with an address, he wants to believe that he can get his sister back. But part of him knows that this won't end well. He feels willing to sacrifice himself to save her.

Abby walks into the room, sitting down on their bed and watching him. Her eyes are filled with tears and she stares at him, trying to find the words.

"Abby, what's wrong? You look terrified."

"I have to tell you something. But..."

He stops what he's doing and moves towards her. He drops his hand to her face, cupping her chin in his hand. "What is it?"

She blinks tears away. "I knew. I knew Riley was dating someone." Ben's face drops. "I saw her with him. She was making out with him outside the building. And I knew he looked older and... I just thought... let her be a kid, you know?" Ben nods. "She told me he was 19; she knew you'd be mad. And I didn't think he looked 19. He didn't carry himself like a college freshman. And I had this feeling that maybe something was off -- but she was so smitten and I just dismissed it as me being a paranoid substitute parent." Ben swallows, looks away for a second and then back to her. "If I had said something to you, maybe she..."

Ben drops down to a squat to crouch in front of her. "Abby, don't do that. This isn't your fault."

"I didn't say anything. I was trying to be her friend. I'm not her friend -- I'm her parent and..." Abby starts sobbing.

Ben pulls her into a tight hug. "You are a good parent. Gavin and Chase are monsters. What kind of grown men go after a teenage girl?" She sniffles. "I'm going to get her back." Abby takes a deep breath. "Abby, listen to me. I'm going to get her back."

She pulls back. "I know, Ben. I know."

Ben kisses her forehead. "I gotta go. I love you."

Abby wipes the tears from her eyes as Ben heads down the stairs into the living room.