All Comments on 'Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 05'

by KayTWrites762

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!!

Excellent as always! I’m hoping that we haven’t seen the last of Riley and Gavin together. Can’t wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling John might be someone to watch. This has been an amazing story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy Cow!!!

This story is so spellbinding, and emotion packed. My heart is going to burst if the ending is as horrible as I suspect it will be. You have a great talent, and I thank you for sharing this story. Hope the wait isn't too long. Sunshine :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Uh previous Anon, I hope you meant Austin/Logan and Riley not Gavin because poor girl doesn't need to be put through the ringer anymore.

I was the anon from Ch. 4 mentioning constructive critiques, glad to see you apply the changes and I hope to see where you move forward with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

This chapter was excellent and I anxiously await the final chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please update

I come here frequently to see if it's updated .this is one of the few stories here that actually peaked my interest . Your writing is excellent and I'm looking forward to see more .

KayTWrites762KayTWrites762about 4 years agoAuthor

It's coming!!!! The pandemic and quarantine has made things hard.... but for those of you waiting for the bitter end of it all... it's coming soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please please update. I read this in one go and now I can't wait to know what happens . You are really talented and I really can't predict how this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please let the bad guys get it

I love non con with a happy ending. Not all of it is horrific. I feel for the kids and hope Gavin and his band of merry mender a ass fucking and beating. They Need a day at rikers prison as a pedi that would cure them if there behavior. Please let this end well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKayTWrites762@KayTWrites762
I showed up here and started writing just before the pandemic, and here we are. A long time writer, new to the erotic story scene, I took a chance and wrote a few things that people seem to like. When I am not writing, I am occasionally here to chat. If you're going to talk ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES