Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you're learning your lesson," Mark said as he violently ripped her panties off of her. The sound that escaped Erica's mouth was a mixture of surprise and arousal. She had never been handled like this before and it was turning her on.

Mark planted three more spanks on her ass with a slight pause between each one. Erica squirmed at how good the sensation felt. "Oh, daddy...," she said. "I'll never let boys distract me again. What can I do to show you how sorry I am?"

A raging hard-on was bulging in Mark's pants. He grabbed Erica by her pigtails and said in low voice, "You know what to do."

"Yes, daddy," was all she said as she moved from his lap and positioned herself between his legs. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. Mark's cock immediately popped out in front of her face. It was a thick eight inches and Erica temporarily broke character as she let out a low, "Oh my."

Sticking her tongue out, Erica let it glide the length of Mark's shaft. Everything he had to offer was enticing. He was the first guy who shaved everything and she was ready to put her mouth on every inch of his cock and balls. He stood up so he could drop his pants and give Erica better leverage. She licked down to the base of his cock and gave his balls a couple of flicks of the tongue before coming back up to the tip.

Mark was reminded of how her mom would suck him his cock. Her lips were thinner than her daughter's, but she was good at it. Erica was pretty good, too. He looked down at her as she took his member all the way into her mouth. She looked up at him and kept her eyes locked with his as she bobbed up and down; the room being filled with loud slurping and sucking sounds.

Erica pulled his cock out of her mouth and gently traced a line with her tongue down his shaft where she began to engulf his balls with her mouth. As she was doing so, she stroked his cock. He was smooth; he was perfectly shaven. She lifted his balls up so she could lick his taint.

Mark closed his eyes and let out a deep groan as he felt her tongue on places that had been untouched for years. Her mouth felt amazing on him. "Such a bad girl," he said.

Erica looked up at him. "But, I wanted to be a good girl, daddy," she said innocently.

"Keep doing what you're doing and you will be," Mark said.

"Yes, daddy," she said as she continued pleasuring him with her mouth.

Her pussy was getting soaked and Erica felt she would need to have it addressed before too long. She was so into the role playing, she forgot the encounter was being filmed. She just wanted to focus on the sex.

Mark was picking up on her signals. When Erica had finished licking the head of his cock and teasing the slit, he helped her to her feet and he climbed on top of the bed. He watched as she undid her top. Erica's perky breasts exposed for him to see. She had her mother's nipples; they were small, pert with dark areolae.

"Sit on daddy's face," he instructed.

"Yes, sir," she said as she crawled on the bed to him.

She straddled his face and felt her pussy being touched for the first time that afternoon. The feel of his goatee against her shaven pussy and legs almost melted her. She began grinding on him as his tongue moved along her slit and his mouth kissed the fullness of her lips. She tasted incredible. Mark held onto her thighs as he continued letting his tongue explore her pussy.

Erica unfastened the clasp to the skirt and unzipped it so she could pull it off. Now, he had a really good view of her ass and extended his oral exploration to her asshole. Erica stiffened at the new sensation of having a tongue travel from her pussy, across her taint to her backdoor.

A few seconds later, she found her composure and leaned over to suck Mark's cock again. The two of them became lost in each other's oral pleasure. Erica found her body about to be rocked by an orgasm.

"I'm cumming, daddy," she said.

"Mmmm.....that's good babygirl," he responded, licking her juices as they flowed from her pussy onto his mouth and chin.

Erica remained on his face as he continued licking her pussy. "Oh, daddy...that feels so good," she said caressing her breasts.

She leaned down and gave his cock one final suck and lick before she got off of him. Mark watched as she removed her top, leaving her in just the socks and shoes. He found it very provocative, sexy and hot. She moved next to him on her hands and knees as he sat up on the bed. He watched as she crawled around him until her ass was front and center, asking to be punished.

"Fuck me, daddy," she begged.

Mark's fat cock swayed slightly behind Erica's hot pussy as he took in the sight of her ass. It was firm, round and inviting. He gave her ass a hard spank.

"Ohhh...daddy, that hurt," Erica said in a voice that seemed equal parts acting and authentic.

"Fuck it," he thought and he gave her another hard spank.

"Owww...," Erica whimpered.

Observing her ass, Mark saw two well-defined red hand prints embedded in it. He gave it a couple of more spanks, but these were much softer than the first two she had received. Erica shook her ass in approval.

"I've been such a bad girl. I need you to punish me more, daddy," Erica said in a voice filled with lust.

Mark looked as she turned her head to face him. Her eyes implored him to fuck her. He knew at that moment, she was getting off on this. His cock swelled just a bit harder from that realization. He slid his cock on top of her ass and pressed her cheeks together, sliding it between them. Instantaneously, Erica voiced her approval with an excited moan.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you now," Mark said in seductive, menacing voice.

He looked up at the camera that was in front of them. Erica's head was down with her ass sticking up. Mark gave it a smile and flipped the bird to it as a salutation to the one-person audience the video was intended. He maintained eye contact with the camera as he slid his cock slowly into her tight little pussy. He kept looking at it until Erica rose up moaning in pleasure.

Mark gave her pussy a couple of gentle thrusts before increasing the speed and intensity of the fuck. He began pumping his cock deep and hard into her, his balls slapping hard against her her pussy. Erica tried to adjust her position, but he put a vice-like grip on her hips and continued the pounding.

Erica buried her head into the covers on the bed. The sensation of the meaty cock inside her left her feeling both vulnerable and aroused. "Uh...uh..uh...yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, daddy harder!" she cried out.

Sliding his cock out of her, Mark slapped it on her ass before rubbing it between her round little buns once again. He had both hands firmly planted on it as he gave them both a squeeze before following it with a light spank.

"Yes, that feels so good," Erica said nearly out of breath.

Rubbing his hands across her ass, Mark brought Erica back in closer to him. He slid his cock inside her with relative ease. Again, she let her body respond the same that it had earlier. Only this time, she was on the verge of cumming. She felt his cock pulsing in and out of her; each thrust hotter than the last. Mark felt her body tensing up and then the wave of orgasm take over her body. He felt her pussy cumming all over his cock like it was long overdue.

The strength drained from her, Erica collapsed in a heap on the bed; she was unable to move. "Holy fuck, that was hot!" she said, her voice muffled from the covers she was speaking into.

"We're not done yet," Mark said. He moved himself to the headboard where he leaned up on the pillows. "This is fucking nice," he thought to himself. He settled himself into the bed and looked over at Erica who was still trying to recover. Stroking his cock, Mark reminded her she was not done. "Come over here and ride daddy's cock," he said.

"Yes sir," she responded.

Erica mounted him and eased herself down on his hard prick. Holding her waist, Mark steadied her as she began to ride him. Her petite frame made it as if she was barely there. Her wet pussy maneuvered up and down as she rode his cock. Closing her eyes and grabbing her breasts, she moaned loudly. "Oh fuck you feel so good!"

Mark watched as she took control of the proceedings. He wanted to see how into she really was and based on how hard and fast she was fucking his meaty pole, she wanted more. Erica looked sexy as hell in just her shoes and the glasses.

"Does that feel good, daddy?" Erica asked, breaking his train of thought.

Mark gave her a reassuring squeeze as she slowed down. "You're doing good, baby."

She leaned forward, placing her hands on Mark's hairy chest. Bending his knees, he began thrusting inside of her as she bit his left nipple. Erica held onto to it with her teeth as she felt her pussy being abused by his cock. Letting go, she let him know she was going to cum again.

"Daddy, I'm cumming," she loudly moaned.

Mark continued pumping his rod deep inside her. He knew he was close, too. Erica continued riding him at a slower pace, soaking in the orgasm that just rushed over body. She felt he was ready to cum as well.

"Daddy, do you want to cum on my face?" Erica asked.

Mark nodded his head and she got off of him and got on her knees on the floor. He stood in front of her with his erect cock begging for just a little more attention before it rewarded her. Erica took it in her mouth and did her part to help him get his release. As she did so, Mark captured the moment with a handheld camera.

"Oh fuck," Mark said taking his cock out of her mouth and jerking it. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on my face, daddy," Erica begged.

A couple of strokes and a long stream of his man juice shot on her face, onto her glasses and into her hair. He surprised her with another big load that she took on both her chin and breasts. Erica rubbed her pussy as she took the cock back into her mouth. She licked and slurped the cum remaining in his cock before gliding her tongue along his shaft one last time.

"Am I good girl, daddy?" Erica asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yes. Yes, you are," he responded.

He kept the camera focused on her as she began wiping away the cum from her face and took off her glasses to lick the cum off the lens. Mark helped her to her feet and he gave her ass a light smack before telling her to go clean up.

After she left the room, Mark walked over to the camera pointing at the bed.

"How does it feel, motherfucker?" he asked in a low, growling voice. "How does it feel to have your home and the people you care about violated and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it?" He looked at the camera waiting for an answer that he would not get right then and there.

****

Dean looked at the screen. He was seeing the end of the video his daughter had starred in and her co-star taunting him. With Mark's closing comments, he now understood who this person was in the video. The anger that had built up inside him began to take its toll on him. His chest tightened and he found it hard to breathe.

"I can't believe you," Erica said stepping into his office.

Dean looked up, his eyes pleaded for help. His anger was replaced with the fear of knowing that his daughter wasn't in the mood to help him out.

"You took everything he loved because of your own selfishness," Erica said. "Both you and mom conceived me on a bed of lies and deceit. Why?"

She knew her father couldn't talk. Nonetheless, that did not stop her from questioning him about his actions over two decades ago.

"Was it worth it?" she asked. "I guess now I know why I was treated like the black sheep between you and mom." Erica remained calm throughout the one-sided discussion.

"Help me," Dean pleaded in a raspy voice.

Rolling her eyes, Erica pulled out her cell phone and dialed 911. Her voice was direct with a hint of vitriol as she began speaking with the dispatcher. "Umm...hi. Yes, I need an ambulance. My father is having a heart attack."

*****

A week later, Mark was standing by his car watching Erica attend the funeral of her father. He saw Mandy among the mourners, but she didn't see him. She looked tired and stressed. She still had the same body he remembered, but she carried herself a bit slower. He looked at his watch before shifting his gaze back to Erica.

Even at her father's funeral, she still carried contempt for him. She was wearing a revealing black dress that turned a few heads as it had a low-cut neckline and just came down a couple of inches past her ass. Additionally, she carried a little bit of a secret. Mark's cum was still inside her pussy after he bent her over before leaving for the service. It was quick. He just lifted her dress up and slid his cock deep inside her. Her legs looked amazing standing there being bent over in heels. Aside from wiping away the excess fluid from her legs, Erica didn't bother to clean up.

The service concluded 15 minutes later with a simple rose toss into the ground and Erica walking back towards Mark to leave the cemetery. She greeted him with a kiss as he opened the door for her. As he walked around the driver's side, he looked in the distance to see Mandy looking at him. He gave her a wave before getting into the vehicle.

Mark started the car and put it into gear. Placing a hand on Erica's thigh, he asked, "Where to?"

"Where ever the road takes us," she said as she placed her hand on top of his.

The car drove towards the fading sun. Mark finally felt the peace that he had craved for so long. At last, retribution was his. Little did he know that he would be getting something out of it. A young, hot new girlfriend who was every bit the sexual creature he desired. He hoped the road he chose was long and full of adventures.


12