Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, I've had a change of plans and need an upgrade," I said with all the charm I could muster.

The woman at the counter smiled as she turned to face us, before her face dropped. "Umm... Are you-"

"Uh..." I sighed dramatically. "Is this that whole kidnapping thing again?" I grumbled. The woman looked a little uncomfortable for a moment before I continued. "Because you'd be the second person to bring it up. The last guy called the cops and the hotel kicked us out," I said with a disgusted tone.

The woman's face broke a moment before she nodded, "you do have a bit of a likeness, but you're much more handsome than whoever's in that footage," she giggled. "It might be the suit, the guy involved had one that looked pretty similar."

I just grinned, half from what she'd said and half from relief. "See! Now that was information they could have given me. The police didn't say anything, they stormed in guns blazing and didn't like me asking questions. By the end, I was relieved when they just left, even if the hotel kicked us out."

The woman nodded along, smiling sympathetically. "Yes, well. Now you're here, so what kind of upgrade are you looking for?"

"Something large enough to be comfortable to sleep in. Our hotel was booked for a few days and our flights aren't refundable. So we're going to turn our little holliday into a road trip," I said, squeezing Athena's hand.

A few minutes later, I had the keys to a new truck. It wouldn't look out of place beside the millions of other new trucks just like it. The back seat was large enough for Athena to sleep on, and I was going to sleep in the seat. So with nothing better to do, I started driving as Athena handed me slices of pizza.

It was near midnight when I pulled up into a truck stop. It was still open, as these places usually were, but neither of us were hungry. I quickly led Athena inside so we could use the restrooms, before heading back out to sleep in the truck. We'd get a few hours in before we had to leave in the morning.

***

Today has been a whirlwind of changes for me. Even sleeping on the back seat of this truck was far more comfortable than how I was forced to sleep in not-master's dungeon. I could hear the soft breathing as Master James slept soundly in the front seat. But I still had my little issue. If not for my promise to never disappoint Master James again, I'd have to relieve the tension in my naughty little love button. Half the reason I'd needed the bathroom when we arrived, was to clean up the mess I'd made of myself. When he grabbed my hand at the airport, I nearly ripped my own clothes off my cunt throbbed so hard... I just hoped that he was uncomfortable doing things in public, and that's why he hadn't split me in half... God... Even just thinking about him pinning me down. Holding me by the back of the neck, pushing my pace into the floor as he reamed his cock in and out of my worthless cunt hole...

I stopped that line of thought, before grabbing a few napkins from the pizza box. Quietly as I could, I lowered my pants and used the napkin to gently wipe up the sticky mess I'd oozed out. My dirty little hole throbbed almost as painfully as my heart did. I just hoped Master James would accept me, and soon... After all... A slave has needs... Fuck... Grabbing another wad of napkins I wiped myself again with a frown.

"No," Master James mumbled.

Freezing in terror at being caught doing something wrong, I turned slowly to face him. But... He wasn't looking at me.

"No, please stop," he mumbled again.

"Master James?" I asked, sitting up to check him.

"NO!" He snarled.

In a flash, I threw out everything I knew about being the perfect slave and threw myself on him. He lurched into movement, roughly grabbing me. A moment later, he had one hand on the back of my head and the other on my chin. I clenched my eyes at the memory of my second master's slave who tried to escape, and that awful crunch as he pulled his arms apart.

"MASTER JAMES!" I screamed!

With a snort, he shook and his eyes snapped open, taking in the sight of me. "Oh... Oh god, Athena," he mumbled quickly.

In a flash, he released me and I dropped quickly onto his chest. Where he squeezed me in his strong arms. I'd no doubt what he was about to do to me. But I knew it wasn't him, the moment he woke up, this was the Master I'd given my life too.

"What happened?" he asked.

"You were having a bad dream, so I tried to wake you up. When you yelled, I tried to hold you down and..."

"That's when I tried to hurt you," he finished. "I'm sorry Athena."

"No, Master James, I shouldn't have touched you. I'm trained better than that."

"Athena..." Master James sighed. "It's okay to touch me, I promise. But... When I have bad dreams, please wake me gently. Don't grab me or do anything sudden. Just... I dunno, stroke my arm, gently rub my shoulders or something.

I nodded my head in understanding as he released me. I hid the disappointed pout as I slipped from his grip, but he just rolled over on the seat and started getting comfortable again. I suppose it was something to keep in mind for the future... It wasn't safe to grab him suddenly while he had a bad dream. I'd hate to deprive him of his rightful property by putting myself at risk, unless of course he ordered me too... I let out a small sigh... I needed to wait until he was asleep again before I could wipe the newest mess from between my legs. I really was a needy little whore...

A low rumble caused me to snap awake in an instant. Leaping to my feet as the shackles released, I hit my head on the roof of the car and fell back into the seat. My sudden leap brought the car to an instant stop as Master James whirled around in his seat.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

It took a moment to catch my bearings. I wasn't in not-master's dungeon. I hadn't been strapped down while I slept and... Looking up at Master James, I broke into a wide smile. "Master James!" I cried.

Throwing myself between the seats, I had my arms around him. It wasn't all a dream, this living God really did rescue me. And... and I was breaking the rules...

"You're cold" Master James mumbled softly.

Before I could pull away, his arms wrapped around me... I felt so safe... so possessed... so totally owned. I couldn't help rubbing my thighs together, mashing my dirty cunt for a brief moment, before I remembered my promise. Master James was everything, I didn't get to feel pleasure without his permission.

"Well now you're up, I'll put on the heater. We'll stop and get breakfast soon, but we need to get moving."

I took that as an instruction to release him and shuffled back into my seat. I could feel the wetness between my legs already... today was going to be a long day...

An hour later, I was finishing up the last of a burger Master James bought me. It was equally greasy and gross, as it was wonderful and new. I wouldn't want to eat it constantly, but I always enjoyed trying new things. More so when the new thing didn't involve pain or a harsh lesson.

"So, do you have any idea what you want to do now?" Master James asked.

I smiled, not only had Master James asked me a question, but I actually had an answer. "I want to be with you, forever, Master James." I purred with a smile, laced with all the sex appeal I could manage.

What I wasn't expecting was for him to sigh and slowly shake his head.

"Athena, I'm not your master, I'm your brother. I'm not keeping you like a slave. I'm going to help you," he said softly, without taking his eyes off the road.

"B-but..." I really didn't know how to respond to that...

"It's going to be okay, I promise," he shot me a quick smile.

I managed to smile back, before I tucked my feet up in front of me. Turning away from Master James, I stared out the window. I never would have disrespected not-master like this, but if Master James was serious about not wanting me... it didn't matter... it wasn't the first time I'd cried in my life. But the ache in my chest was new...

The rest of the drive was done in relative silence. Master James seemed to leave me to my thoughts. My thoughts churned inside me. A mix of deep hurt, desperation and painful longing. We stopped twice more for food and restroom breaks, where I ate what Master James bought me without complaint... maybe that was it? Maybe I just had to prove to Master James how good a little slave I could be. Maybe then he'd keep me!

I toyed with the idea as we pulled into the next truck stop. Master James mumbled something about arriving the next day. We'd spent all of today driving, while Master James seemed to keep doubling back and around certain towns. Almost as if he were avoiding something.

But that wasn't my concern. My concern was to be the best little slave, fucktoy and pleasure wench I could be. So I kept my gaze steady and downward as I crawled into the backseat for the evening.

"Master James, it's cold tonight," I mumbled softly.

Chapter Four - 12,800 words.

I was worried about Athena. After our little chat this morning, she'd barely said two sentences to me all day. I couldn't be certain, but I had the impression that she believed me to be her new master. And she wasn't just calling me that out of some kind of training. She really believed I owned her. But I had no intention of owning another human being, willingly or otherwise. Not to mention she's my sister. I just sighed and turned off the engine. Hopefully Pauline could organise a councillor for her to speak too. Get her out of this mindset and help her gain some independence. In the meantime, I was probably stuck teaching her myself.

"Master James, it's cold tonight," she said softly.

I snapped to attention. I hadn't even realised when she got into the back. But she was correct, winter was on the way and this part of the country was already cooler than where we were coming from.

"You're right. I'll go see if I can get us some blankets," I smiled.

Climbing out of the car, I missed the point on Athena's face as I walked into the small store. After poking around, I managed to locate a pair of thick blankets that would work perfectly. On my way to the counter to pay, I grabbed a couple of ice creams. Hopefully I'd get a smile back on Athena's face. This time as I paid, the clerk didn't look at me twice. It was nice to know the kidnapping story hadn't spread beyond local news. Even if I was still dodging potential roadblocks. There seemed to be a lot of random breath test stations out here. There was always the chance the police were conducting a random blitz, but I didn't like coincidences.

So after thanking the clerk, I headed back to the car with my purchases. As I approached, I saw Athena's face light up when she saw the ice cream in my hands. I couldn't help but smile back, after everything she'd been through, I was glad I found something she enjoyed. She opened the door and jumped out, beaming the whole time.

"Master James!" She purred in that seductive tone. I knew I shouldn't be thinking of it like that, but every time she used it, I had to remind myself she was my sister. No matter how beautiful she was.

"Here, I got you these," I said, handing her the ice cream and the blanket.

I watched as she spun and scrambled to get in the back seat of the car. Turning, I headed round to the driver's seat where I'd slept the previous evening. So I completely missed the sudden frown and pout from Athena.

***

I couldn't help the frustration that almost boiled over. When I'd seen Master James coming with ice cream, I'd hoped he'd finally decided to take me. Licking ice cream off his throbbing erection would have been bliss... Even if he'd decided to stuff it up inside my cunt, I'd have dug it out and eaten it with a smile... But he just turned and walked away. I really didn't understand any of what was going on... He cared for me so well, I just wanted to please him. But he hadn't made a single move to take me. I'd been denied before, it was not-master's favourite thing after all. But this... This was pure torture... My slutty little clit had been throbbing, non-stop all day. I currently had a wad of toilet paper stuffed between my legs to catch the constant drips my worthless cunt leaked.

But as Master James hopped into the driver's seat, he spun and smiled at me. And quick as a flash, I managed to smile back. It's not my place to pout and carry on, especially now when Master James could decide to get rid of me. So as he turned to face the front, I wrapped myself in the warm blanket he gave me... Why was Master James so confusing? He cared for me better than any master had previously... But I was slowly losing my mind...

"No," Master James groaned.

The moment he spoke, I sat upright. I'd barely been sleeping myself. The uncertainty of my situation and the mad throbbing in my worthless cunt kept me from my rest. But Master Jame's discomfort made it worse.

"No, stop," he muttered softly, shifting around in the seat.

I leaned between the seats to examine him. I knew this time, not to grab him, so I tried gently stroking his arm. But after a while, he moaned as if in pain and I knew this wasn't going to help. Whatever it was he dreamed about, must have been truly awful. And as his slave, it was my job to make him feel better, any way I could.

"Forgive me, for taking without permission," I whispered.

***

It was the same as it always was. The stares of horror, the crunching of bones, the screams of anguish. No matter how I begged and pleaded, they never looked away. Their eyes latched to mine, as if I could save them. And a long time ago I probably could have. But not now... It was too late. And just as it turned to the worst part of the dream... It shifted...

Something warm came over me, like a soft blanket. It soothed the pain, covered the hurt and took me away from my night terrors. Then the pleasure... It hit like a freight train. The soft, warm, familiar suction of a mouth over my cock. The feeling as a tongue swirled gently over the head, drove me wild. But as my mystery goddess drove my cock deep into her mouth, I groaned, feeling my entire length pushed down past her tonsils.

Out of reflex, I reached down, and took hold of whoever was bringing me such pleasure. I was surprised to feel something solid in my grip, causing my eyes to snap open. Staring down into her beautiful eyes... Was my Athena, moaning in delight with my cock buried down her throat, as I pumped my seed down her gullet.

"Athena!" I gasped.

Her only response was to bob slightly over my cock and let out a languid moan of delight. The whole situation was as terrible as it was erotic. She was so beautiful as she sucked on my cock, but she was my sister... My own blood... Doing this terrible thing to her own brother... The voices in my head screamed to grab her and take her, while others screamed that I was a monster for entertaining the thought.

Reaching down, I cupped her chin and pulled her off my length. The soft pop as her lips came free, should have been the second most arousing thing I'd ever witnessed, beside the pout now firmly plastered across her face. But I needed a moment to process what just happened.

Without another word, I opened the door and got out, into the cold of the night. The faint sheen of sunlight on the horizon told me it was quite early and as I closed the door and started walking, I only just remembered I had my cock swinging free. It never even occurred to me, that Athena was crying hysterically in the back seat. I never knew how much my rejection hurt her.

Hours later, I was grinding my teeth while parked on the side of the road. Something was definitely up with the situation. I'd doubled back through three towns now and all three had police checkpoints leading out of town.

Pauline had warned me that Gary had friends and deep pockets, but this was ridiculous. How could one man have this much influence on the state police? I mean, two days of checkpoints en-mass throughout the area, who are they fooling? They're looking for someone and the only big news that's popped up was the supposed kidnapping. And while the statement was retracted with Pauline's intervention, the search was still open.

But I had little choice by now. Unless I wanted to take a detour around the entire county and spend another awkward evening with Athena, stuffed in this damned car, I needed to get through... There was no warrant for my arrest and no missing person's report for Athena. So it was time to run the gauntlet.

Grabbing out a small recording device, I slipped it into my shirt pocket. It looked like a decorative pen, covered with precious stones. But one of those stones was a glass lense for a camera and a mic was installed in the tip of the lid. The fish-eye lense ensured I wouldn't have to point the camera directly at whoever I spoke to, and it shouldn't raise any suspicion. The second thing I did was call Pauline. Flicking out my phone, I pulled over to the side of the road. I flicked through the contacts to the familiar picture for her contact and hit dial. The phone barely had time to ring before it answered.

"Yes James?" She said breathlessly.

I sighed, knowing exactly what she was doing... "Pauline, I need Larry on the line. I'm about to pass through a police checkpoint. I'll have you muted, but I need you to hear what they say, just in case."

"Shit," Pauline snapped. I sat quietly and listened as she and Susan quickly got themselves back together, before Pauline jumped back on the phone. "I'll patch in Larry and double check for warrants. You're sure they're after you?"

"I'm sure," I sighed. "They're like a screening force. It's been next to impossible to get around them all. They've been in every town and main road since we left."

A small click carried over the line, "Larry speaking."

"Usual deal Larry, need you to listen in so you know what's going on," I said quickly.

"No warrants, maybe they're doing a traffic blitz?" Pauling offered.

"That's a relief, I wouldn't want to lose my best client, not that I wouldn't represent you of course," Larry chuckled.

"Alright, I'll mute you so nobody can hear," I grinned.

Larry was an old friend of Susan's. He fought in Vietnam with her father and they'd remained close friends since. He was also our go-to for legal matters. The same level headed determination that served him well in the war, he put into his practice. He had a unique perspective on things and wasn't above dropping clients for unscrupulous behaviour. But if he took you on... Let's just say he didn't like losing and he wasn't afraid to read someone the riot. Cop, judge, or even me once when I got a little heavy handed with a target. He was a man I could count on.

"Athena, just act normal. Be polite and answer any questions they ask. We haven't done anything wrong."

"Yes Master James," she said softly while staring out the window.

That wasn't even something I was prepared to deal with right now. I was probably going to need counseling after last night. I honestly had no idea how to deal with the situation. On one side of things, she was my sister. Abused, vulnerable, completely submissive and a long way away from being able to function independently... If at all... On the other... I could still feel her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I could still see the pout of disappointment as I pulled her off me. I could still imagine that look of absolute adoration and bliss as she swallowed me down... Hell, I had to shift my pants slightly just thinking about it.

Thinking about my own sister like that... I was a right bastard...

Pulling back onto the main road, I drove towards the checkpoint. The cops on duty seemed bored, stopping every car. Each was given a quick breathalyzer and sent on their way. There was even a small collection of cars on the side of people who'd failed. The only problem was this was the dozenth or so I'd passed. And this one was on the only road out of this town, that wouldn't have me double around and add an extra day to the trip. I honestly didn't know what would happen if I had to spend another night with Athena.