Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This... This is why he wouldn't take me... This is why he wasn't responsive to my affection... He didn't want a slave, because he already had everything he needed... Did he even want me?

"Mummy, who's dat?" A small voice called out.

But I didn't hear a response. I just heard Pauline call out for me to come back. But I couldn't. Not now... Not now I knew the truth... And as the tears rolled down my cheeks, I knew I was nothing to him...

Chapter Six - 18600 words

Soft beeping was the first thing that came to mind. A heartbeat monitor. But otherwise silence. That meant I was in a private room. All things considered, I felt pretty good. My chest ached a bit, kinda like I'd been hit with something. But that could be expected. Breathing didn't really bother me all that much, either. At least, not unless I took a deep breath in. Opening my eyes, I took in the sight of the room. The lights were off and it was rather dim. But the illuminated exit sign above the door was enough to see my surroundings. And sure enough it was a private room. Looking around, I found the remote call button and I pressed it firmly. I needed to know how Athena was, she'd be fretting for sure by now.

A minute passed before the door opened and a nurse opened the door. "I'm switching on the light," she said.

I barely managed to close my eyes before the room lit up like I was staring into the sun. But the nurse either didn't realise or didn't care. She just quickly came around and started taking my blood pressure.

"It's good you're awake. I'll be checking your blood pressure every hour till morning," she said in monotone.

"Is anyone waiting for me?" I asked, squinting at the light.

The nurse took a moment as she packed away her equipment. "No, not that I'm aware or. It's outside normal visiting hours anyway."

I frowned. That definitely wasn't normal. Pauline was a force to be reckoned with and I doubted Athena could be convinced to stay away. "Could you bring me a phone? Mine was lost."

"I'll be back in a few minutes," she said and walked out of the room.

I just rolled my eyes. Typical after all the time I spent ogling what I thought was my sister, that I'd get the mean nurse. I was, however, surprised when she came back almost immediately with a cordless phone.

"Dial nine to get an outside line. You'll be charged by the minute and the cost will be added to your bill," she said and left as quickly as she arrived.

I just sighed and looked down at the phone. It took me a moment to try and remember Pauline's home phone number. But I gave up and tried her mobile instead. I sat and stewed in my worry as her phone continued to ring without answering. When it finally rang out, I hit redial. I was hoping it was later than I thought it was, but I had a horrible feeling something had happened. This time it rang three times before she answered.

"Pauline speaking," she replied in her business voice.

"Pauline, it's me. Are you okay?" I asked quickly.

"James?" Pauled asked quickly.

"Yeah, sorry. Hospital let me use their phone. Is everything okay?"

"I..." Pauline paused for a moment and I heard her take a deep breath. "Your sister is gone."

"GONE?!" I snapped.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I got her home, opened the front door and she bolted. I lost her in the park, now I'm driving around looking for her-"

I hung up before she could finish. Ripping the random assortment of cords and monitors off my body, I swung my legs over the side of the bed. The cacophony of warning beeps drew one of the nurses almost immediately. As she came into the room she moved straight towards me.

"Hey now, you need to get back into bed," she said firmly, taking my arm.

Stopping I glared at her with as much heat as I could manage, which made her pause. "I know you're doing your job. But I need to go, now," I growled.

"You can't, you just came out of surgery!" She snapped back.

I ignored her and checked the wardrobe beside my bed. Sure enough was a bag with my old clothes in it. Bending over I grunted in pain when my chest twinged, but I grabbed my bag and picked it up. Turning I tipped out the contents over the bed and grabbed my pants. Slipping them on, I barely paid attention to the nurse who scampered off out of the room. Taking out my shirt, I grimaced seeing the massive blood stain, so I put it aside. My blazer however was mostly clear, if a little dusty. Throwing it over my shoulders I ignored the painful twinge as I put my arms through. Lastly I threw on my socks and shoes. I'd have forgone the socks, but chances are I was going to be doing a bit of walking tonight.

Chucking the bloody shirt back in the bag, I threw it back into the wardrobe and strode out of the room. Immediately on the wall was a sign pointing to the exit, so I turned and followed. Following the signs, I made my way towards the exit, when the nurse reappeared with two security guards at her heels.

"Sir, you need to return to your room," she said firmly, while the two security guards stared me down.

With a quiet sigh, I eyed them both back evenly. "My name is Lieutenant James Clark, Retired. I am leaving this hospital. You can assist me by moving out of my way, or I will move you."

The nurse frowned fiercely, and the security guards suddenly looked nervous. I didn't give them any time to think about the situation. I hadn't made threats, I wasn't acting violently, I was just trying to leave against the better judgement of health officials. As I stepped within arms reach of the nurse, one of the guards lightly took her shoulder and moved her aside as the second guard stepped in the opposite direction.

"Thank you," I said without stopping.

At the end of the hallway was an elevator that took me to the ground floor. Heading outside, I ignored the stares from the reception desk that obviously had been warned about me. But that wasn't my concern. Heading outside, I barely hid the smirk on my face, seeing a security guard yelling at Pauline. She was parked in the middle of the taxi lane and was ignoring his demands that she move her car before he had it towed. As I got closer, our eyes met and she turned and walked around to the driver's side and got in. The security guard just shot me a dirty glare as I hopped into the passenger seat.

"You took too long," Pauline said. I just nodded. "She went into the park by my place," Pauline continued.

I just nodded my head and opened the glove compartment. Taking out the flashlight that I knew would be inside, I thought about everything that had happened over the last few days. I already knew Athena wasn't my sister, but a DNA test could turn up other relatives. But there was still one huge hole in the story. If she wasn't my sister, why did she recognise her name, and more importantly. Where actually was MY sister?

***

I was such a stupid, worthless, little, slut, whore... Not only had I broken my promise to be the best little slave I could be, I'd outright run away. Master James would never trust me again after this. That's if he could even find me, if he even wanted too... I'd run through the trees in the park, in an effort to get away from his family. His perfect little family, where I clearly wasn't needed. And like the dumb bitch I was, I'd run straight through a pile of mud, making me trip and fall, ruining the nice clothes Master James bought me. I'm sure I'd worn nicer clothes in the past, but these were bought by Master James, which made them special. And now they were all ruined...

To top it all off, as I climbed out of the mud, I'd stepped on a sharp rock and cut the bottom of my foot. So now, here I was, sitting on a bench, in the middle of some woods. Bleeding, covered in mud, cold, lost and desperately sorry for being the stupid little cunt that I was... Maybe Master James would forgive me if I begged... If I threw myself on the ground and begged like my life depended on it, maybe he wouldn't send me away... That is if he bothered coming to find me... If he COULD find me... I didn't even have my ID with me. And I had no idea how to get a replacement, so I wasn't just a worthless, pathetic, slut... I was also a pretty screwed, worthless, pathetic, slut...

"I'm sorry, Master James," I said quietly, pulling my feet up onto the bench and holding my knees with my arms.

"Well well, what have we here?" a sleezy voice called out.

I recognised the type, if not the person. He was the kind that used to pay my second master to use me for an hour. These ones weren't any good. They usually hadn't showered, they smelled bad and they always wanted me to suck them clean afterward. I'd never complained though. I got enough beatings in those days, I didn't want to bring attention to myself.

"Hey sweet cheeks, how about you let me get a good look at-chu," he said with a dirty grin.

I barely looked up at him, but I wouldn't have been impressed. Even before Master James. He was older, maybe mid forties. His singlet had multiple stains on it. The camo jacket he wore over the top had a few tears in it that matched his jeans. He was missing multiple teeth and leered at me suggestively... He was exactly what I thought he was.

In a flash, I threw my legs down and got to my feet. Turning on the spot, I started running. I had no idea where I was going, but I wasn't staying here. But... With the cut on my foot, I wasn't as quick as I should have been and a huge mass slammed into my legs pulling me to the ground.

"C'mere bitch!" the man growled.

I struggled as much as I could, as the man rolled me onto my back. He leered down on me as a line of drool rolled down his chin. He managed to sit his weight over my hips and gain control of one of my arms. Grabbing my elbow, he forced it over my throat and pinned me there.

"NO!" I cried, struggling weakly with one arm, trying to push him away.

"Shh shh shh," he whispered, leaning down and sniffing deeply at my hair. "Yer a real pretty one," he growled.

A shadow loomed overhead and I clenched my eyes shut. And suddenly the weight of the man disappeared. I heard and "oh shit!" before a hard thump and a squeal, followed by several more thumps."

Opening my eyes, I looked at my surroundings. The man was scrambling to his feet and scurrying away. His face bloodied and dripping as he ran. And standing above him...

Above him was my living god...

"Master James," I said without thinking.

He turned and set his eyes on me. His cold, brutal gaze was nothing but terrifying in the best way. Crawling to my knees, I lowered my gaze to stare at a spot on the ground. Two footsteps later, and I was staring at his dust covered shoes.

Shivering in terror, I said the first thing that came to mind. "I'm sorry, Master James."

His only reaction was to grab my by the back of my head. Twisting his hand to take a firm hold of my hair, he pulled my head back to stare at him. I winced slightly at the suddenness, but that was nothing compared to the sudden heat blooming between my legs.

"Why?" He asked evenly.

"Master James, I... I saw your wife and your children. I thought you wouldn't want me... I got scared and... And I'm sorry... Please forgive this worthless, pathetic, cunt. She only wishes to serve you and she will serve your wife without complaint. All she wishes-"

"Shut up!" Master James snarled, tightening his grip in my hair. "Now, if you'd been a good girl, like I expected, you'd know that Pauline isn't my wife."

I looked up at him, for just a brief moment, before looking away... After all that had happened, I was wrong about this too... I really was worthless.

"Pauline is a lesbian. She lives with her wife, Susan and their two kids, Jasmine and Grace." He said with a slight smile. "I donated my sperm to them both, so yes, those girls are mine. But as far as they know, I'm their uncle and nothing more."

I couldn't help the sad tears rolling down my cheeks. I was totally wrong about everything. I'd completely screwed everything up. Master James would probably never forgive me. The last time I'd heard of a Slave running away, she'd been killed in front of me to teach me what happens... I had no excuse, no reason, no right to do what I did... I only wanted to be his. If he killed me, I'd be his to the end, and I would accept that.

"I'm yours Master James. Do with me whatever you want, I won't complain, I promise," I said softly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You're mine huh?" He grunted, "Is that really what you want? To be mine, forever? Until your death?"

I shuddered slightly, hearing the last part. But it was the honest truth. He was my living god and whatever he wanted, "yes Master James. Till my death."

"Then, you dirty little slut. You will come home with me. You will stay home while I go back to the hospital and when I come back, we have a few things to discuss," he growled softly.

Then, without warning, he yanked my head back sharply, causing me to gasp in pain. Only for his tongue to invade my mouth.

And it was perfect...

The feeling of his lips, pressed against mine. His tongue, swirling around in my mouth. The slight rasp of his stubble on my nose. I moaned and kissed back, but not as firmly. He was my god, my world and my life. I needed him to know he owned me in every way. As he pulled away, I couldn't help the slight moan of disappointment that slipped out. Nor could I hide the similar one I let out, when he released my hair. I felt so safe, so secure when he controlled me like that. Even the painful tugging was bliss.

Opening my eyes, I found myself staring directly at him. His strong jaw, holding back a small smile, that made me feel weak. His hand cupped my chin softly and he placed a gentle, second kiss on my lips. No more than a peck, but my naughtly little cunt throbbed in delight at his attention.

"Come on, let's get you home," he said.

With his help, I stood quickly and began limping forward, while he clutched my hand tightly to his side.

"What's wrong?" Master James asked, noticing my limp.

"N-noth-"

"Don't lie to me, slut," he growled.

The tone of his voice made me shudder right down to my sluttly little clit, that twitched uncomfortably. "I... Have a cut on my foot on a rock, Master James."

Without warning, he swept me into a bridal carry and started walking. I was about to protest, when I spotted the look in his eye. It was cold and dark like it was earlier. So I simply curled into his chest and went still so I was easy to carry. And with my eyes closed, I completely missed the smile he gave me as we continued walking.

***

I was lucky to have arrived when I did. If I'd been just a few minutes longer, I'd be looking at murder charges. The thought of that sick fuck putting his hands on her made me want to track him down. I still might. But for the moment, she was curled up against my chest. The wound throbbed painfully. I'm sure the nurses will give me a hard time about what I was doing. But so what. Maybe I've torn a stitch or two. They'll get over it. I'm paying them after all.

When Pauline and I had arrived at the park, she insisted on coming with me. Pauline wasn't trained in tracking like I was, but she'd picked up a few things. It was also good, as she picked up the first set of tracks. Once I got on the trail, I worked out the general direction Athena had gone in and sent Pauline back to get the car and drive around. So the walk back to the car was quicker overall. I could see Pauline sitting in the driver's seat watching us get closer. She got out and moved around to our side, opening the rear passenger door. I nodded my thanks and put Athena on the seat. Turning her, I lifted her injured foot and examined it with the flashlight I'd taken from Pauline.

The cut itself was small and not very deep, but it was right in the arch of her foot, so it would have been painful.

"Here," Pauline said, handing me the first aid kit she kept under the seat.

"Thanks," I said. Opening the kit, I took out some saline, some forceps, an antiseptic spray, a small square gauze and a bandage. Looking down at Athena, who'd laid on her back to make it easier, I smiled tightly. "This is probably going to sting."

Athena just nodded. "I'll be okay, Master James."

Nodding, I used the forceps to open the wound. Athena barely twitched as I manipulated the wound. Sure enough, the cut had mud and a small stone wedged in the cut. Picking up the squeeze tube of saline, I proceeded to wash out the debris, making Athena wince in pain. As the last of the dirt washed free, I picked up the antiseptic spray. "Deep breath," I said.

I waited just a moment, as Athena took in a deep breath, before spraying the harsh liquid into the cut. Athena jumped immediately and hissed. I had to keep hold of her foot as she subconsciously pulled away, before realising what she'd done.

"I'm sorry, Master James," she said quickly.

I just smiled, "it's okay. I'm almost done."

She laid back down and I checked over the wound. Releasing the forceps, Athena gasped again as the wound settled. Placing the gauze over the cut, Pauline reached over and held it steady as I began wrapping the bandage around her foot. It didn't need to be tight. It just had to hold the gauze in place. When I was satisfied, I lowered her foot and helped her sit back upright. Without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed her softly, earning a doe eyed expression from Athena, and a strange one from Pauline.

I didn't pick up on it straight away, but I realised something was wrong as we started driving.

"We'll take Athena back to my place. Then can you take me back to the hospital? I'm probably missing some tests." Pauline just grunted and started driving. I figured she'd tell me what was bothering her once Athena was out of the way.

Chapter Seven - 21900

We pulled up outside my home. It was a little smaller than Pauline and Susan's, but I didn't have kids... At least not yet I didn't. Hopping out, Pauline remained inside, as I opened Athena's door and scooped her back into my arms.

"I can walk, Master James," she said softly.

"But I like holding you," I replied without looking at her.

She blushed slightly and curled into my chest for the short walk. If she were a cat, she'd be purring. Setting her down by the front door, I walked around the side of the house. I had a small safe built into the meter-box that contained a spare house key. Returning a few moments later, I unlocked the door. Turning towards Pauline, she was glaring at me, so I had to make this quick.

"Alright, the phone is there," I said pointing. "If it rings more than four times before you answer, I'll be mad."

"Yes, Master James," Athena chirped, slipping into her role. Housekeeping was something she was extremely good at.

"Help yourself to the fridge, eat what you want. There's spare towels in the bathroom if you want a shower. I'll ring when I can to let you know how long the hospital wants to keep me."

"Hospital?" Athena asked, before her eyes went wide. "Master James! You've been carrying me! You're injured! You shouldn't be-"

"Athena!" I snapped. She went rigid, before dropping to her knees. Her hips were wide and she kept her head lowered.

"I'm sorry Master James, I spoke out of turn, I will accept any punishment you deem necessary."

I just sighed, "I'll have a think. Right now I need to go."

Bending down, I cupped her chin and pulled her upright. She stood easily with my gentle touch. As she gazed adoringly at me, I gently kissed her, earning a small sigh, before I turned and walked out the front door. "I'll call, don't leave the house," I said over my shoulder.

"Yes, Master James," Athena chirped as she scolded herself for rubbing her thighs together.

Opening the door to Pauline's car, I took a seat beside her. Immediately I could feel the glare on the side of my head, that only vanished as we backed out of the driveway. Though it quickly returned. And like that, I realised what her issue was.

1...45678...11