Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you found her," he said, before coughing softly. He didn't have the strength to clear his lungs properly.

And just like before, Athena surprised us both by moving closer and taking his hand. As the tears rolled down his cheeks, I wanted to seethe, I wanted to rage, I wanted to rip off his mask and beat him senseless.

"Thank you, son," he said.

And like that he flatlined. Athena looked worried as she stood up and moved back to me. The nurses rushed into the room. We were pushed out of the room as I came to my senses.

"I'm his power of attorney," I told her. "I'm his son, James Craig. Don't revive him."

The woman eyed me, before turning away and heading back into the room. A few minutes later, I heard the machines being switched off. And as the room fell silent, the nurses came back out.

"I'm sorry for your loss," the nurse said.

I just nodded, as Athena took my hand.

***

"FUCK!" I cried. Master Jame's cock slid deep into my ass. He wasn't as rough as usual, but that was more for the baby than me.

"Fuck, just wait a minute," Master James said, pulling himself out of my ass.

I groaned from the sensation of emptiness, but I remained on the bed. Just like he'd ordered, I was face down with my ass in the air. Not that I had much choice, as the handcuffs he'd placed on me, didn't give me a lot of leeway and my nine months pregnant belly got in the way of other positions. It also meant I couldn't see what he was doing. But I COULD feel the vibrator being pushed into my cunt.

"That's better, isn't it?" he asked with a grin.

I just moaned and rolled my eyes as he cranked it up to full. But as his cock pressed into my ass again, I came immediately and pushed the vibrator out.

"Slut! You keep this inside!" he growled, picking it up and pushing it back inside me.

This was our daily routine since I was three months pregnant. He thought I was an insatiable slut when we met. Now I was pregnant, if I didn't get fucked like a piece of meat twice a day, he had to keep me in line with spankings. Hell, sometimes I got them anyway. He had to buy an assortment of toys in various shapes, sizes and uses after I started waking him up by riding his cock in the middle of the night... Even with the toys, I still did... I couldn't help it... The feeling of his come inside me, no matter the hole, was my pregnancy craving. I just wanted it. It didn't matter when or where, as Pauline and Susuan had discovered several times now. Hell, I jacked him off into a cup of hot chocolate I had with breakfast this morning, because we woke up late... Because I woke him at 2am for sex... God... I lost track of my thoughts as I slammed through my latest orgasm.

"Just you wait, slut. I'm going to deny you for six weeks after you give birth."

I just clenched my eyes and came again...

"I love you Master James," I grunted.

1...67891011