Siobhan's Streaking Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Siobhan... you can do this." The Brit's posh and confident accent returned in full as she slowly got to her feet, her hands still in place covering her womanly assets, as she looked around as best she could to make sure the coast was clear, her body facing the direction she knew her house to be in. Her face flooded crimson, scrunching up as the embarrassment took over for a second, the blonde not wanting to stop her momentum and ponder on how unfair life had been to her in the last few hours. She needed to get home.

With a stressful sigh, and a final glance around herself, Siobhan took her first step in the direction of the city centre. Even her bare feet against the ground as she walked was a constant reminder of her humiliating predicament, the Brit taking step after step on the sidewalk, her face red and her eyes wide, never feeling so alert as she was constantly scanning for spectators to her R rated show. There was a knot in her stomach, and if the blonde wasn't mistaken, she could feel strange tingles rising throughout her body the further she walked, heat spreading from her cheeks to the rest of her bare body as she soon found herself nearing the end of the street.

Siobhan knew her way home from Robyn's. But still being new to the country, she only knew one route there, being unfamiliar with a lot of the city still. She resumed her crouching position as she reached the end of Robyn's street, the narrow houses ending and giving way to a main road into the city. Perching behind some hedges that led onto the main road, the Brit assessed her options. Immediately in front of her was the main road. The route to get home would involve her crossing said road, which on any other day, was no big deal. However, with her being completely naked, this presented a very big problem for the blonde, as she scrunched up her face in thought, wondering the best way to tackle this latest obstacle in her path.

She needed to cross the road. The thought of her standing at the traffic light, waiting for the lights to turn red so that she could safely cross the road, shuffling along with every inch of her body illuminated by the morning sun in front of all the cars that had stopped at the lights, was just about the most humiliating thing that had ever crossed Siobhan's mind. She could feel the heat from her cheeks radiating. Though... it was radiating from other areas... Besides her face. The blonde attempted to put this... confusing... sensation to the back of her mind as she weighed up her other option.

It was really early on a Sunday morning. In the minute or so she had already been crouching behind the hedges, Siobhan hadn't seen a single car going down this usually busy main road. It was the riskier option, both in terms of her modesty, and her safety, but she could just run across. Siobhan's hands came from their covering positions to cup her face, feeling the warmth of embarrassment from her predicament. Running across a main road completely naked, showing off her breasts, her ass, her fuzzy crotch to any and all people, in cars or otherwise, who might be around. But still, her other option? Standing and waiting for the fucking light to change? This was probably the least humiliating option of the two...

Her mind set, and her breathing steadied, the posh girl peaked out from her hiding space, seeing a car speed past, the first one since she'd assumed her hiding place. This was her chance. Wasting no time, Siobhan took off from behind the hedges, approaching the edge of the footpath. A quick glance to her left and right confirmed to the naked girl that she was in the clear, car-wise at least, not having been as thorough as she would have liked to be for pedestrians. Both arms now clutched her breasts, bracing them for her sprint across the road. Biting her lip, and feeling goosebumps and tingles rising all over her body, Siobhan started running.

Feeling the road beneath her feet, and the wind blowing across her bare body, the Brit couldn't find it within herself to look anywhere but straight ahead as she ran. Her heart was threatening to pound out of her bare chest as she reached the halfway point of the road, and the blonde didn't stop to make sure the coast was still clear, fearing that another pedestrian would spot the naked girl standing in the middle of the road. In addition to the pounding in her chest, she could feel a pressure just below. A tingle and a heat, right around her loins. This was not an unfamiliar feeling, but she had only experienced this before when...

"Oh fuck..." Siobhan breathed out as she reached the sidewalk on the other side of the road. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Her latest revelation had started a panic within her. She was horny! She was actually getting turned on at streaking naked outside. Siobhan's face would have gotten even redder if that was even possible at just the thought of this, and as such, even though she had reached the other side of the road, she didn't stop running, as if thinking that she could outrun her newly realised arousal.

With every step she took, the nervous blonde could feel a tingle of excitement emanating from her lady treasure, making its way through her entire body. Siobhan's vision became blurry, both from the strenuous exercise (She knew she should have taken up running club in secondary school!) and from the fast pace of her heart, pumping at a furious pace due to a combination of her running, the utter embarrassment and dread about being naked outside, and the blood that was now rushing to her intimates. In fact, she could particularly feel the breeze of the morning air between her legs now, her pussy having become wet. Siobhan's humiliation only grew at the realisation.

She continued her sprint down the street in the direction she knew she needed to go to get home, only slowing down her pace when she started to get worn out from her extended streak. She couldn't stop for a rest now, to her left across the road was a row of houses and small businesses, it's occupants and owners surely waking up for the day shortly. And too her right stood an old cathedral, the type that would be seldom seen in a student neighbourhood. And even less common would be the bare-naked British student, streaking just a few yards from it, and, apparently, getting off on it. Heresy in the highest regards!

"Oh God. Oh lord what am I doing?!" Siobhan's face grew even redder as she approached the end of this street. She wasn't brought up in an extremely religious household or anything, but even a heathen could see the implications of strutting around completely naked next to such a site. Focusing on getting to the end of the street, Siobhan's face paled as she saw a young woman walking her dog crossing the street. Someone was actually going to see her naked! The mere though caused her legs to tremble, slowing down her jog even further, both fear and utter arousal taking over. She would see her bouncing tits, her dark curls, and the wet pink treasure that lay beneath it. Siobhan stumbled on her bare feet as she went, catching herself on a passing lamppost, standing straight so her body was mostly hidden behind the lamppost, only her hips, and arms which were clutching the metal pole as if for dear life, being able to be seen from it. Poking her head around, the blonde was relieved to see the dog walker hadn't immediately spotted the naked student, but there was certainly still time for that to change, especially considering the lamppost wasn't exactly covering much! Anyone behind the Brit would be getting a completely unobstructed view of her perky butt. The thought alone caused more heat to rise in Siobhan's face, and to gather in her loins.

"Stop with the dirty thoughts!" The blonde Brit thought to herself as she watched the dog walker stop, her heart dropping as the young lady seemed to be looking around at the surrounding buildings, before occasionally looking back at her phone. She must be looking for a specific address or street. Regardless, she was 100 feet from a streaker, and Siobhan wasn't exactly in the mood nor position to be giving directions to her! The mere thought was causing a pressure to build within the Brit's lower tummy, and Siobhan found herself having to bite her lip just in mere moan suppression, her body breaking out in sweat. Tingles of excitement were exploding like fireworks in the blonde's naked pussy, more droplets of arousal visible on her throbbing lower lips and her clit, now poking out from it's protective hood. Siobhan realised what was about to happen, as she kept her eyes fixated on the woman who was so close to seeing her public exposure.

"Oh. Oh!" Light moans came from the blond Brit's mouth, her bringing a hand to cover her mouth, as her legs began trembling, the waves having begun. She was cumming, the pressure within her having built to a breaking point, her pussy contracting around nothing, and her clitoris throbbing with need for stimulation, Siobhan having not even considered the level of arousal that must have been coursing through her body for a hands free orgasm to be triggered in such a way. The Brit was moaning incoherently into her hand, praying to the powers that be that the dog walker had some earphones in and couldn't hear her. She bent just slightly at the waist, pushing her butt further from the lamppost her free hand was gripping for dear life, in an attempt to dampen the non-existent stimulation that had set off the blonde.

It finally seemed the woman had figured out where she was, pulling at her dogs leash to get it to continue walking in the direction with her, as Siobhan felt the waves of pleasure coursing through her naked publicly exposed body dying down, her mind becoming un fogged as the post bliss kicked in, intensifying all other sensations for the girl, including the course sidewalk beneath her feet, and the light morning breeze blowing past her sweaty hot body. Siobhan was shocked. Had she really just done that? Orgasmed in such a risky situation, it being set off by nothing but her own arousal from the humiliation.

"That was so unproper! Doing... that... outside like a common streetwalker!" The Brit's accent was shaky, with her aftershocks finally beginning to die down. The dog walker was out of view now, and Siobhan could once again not see anyone immediately. This was her cue to start walking, her public display of her O face would have to be something she addressed later, once she was inside and/or clothed again. Steadying her bare legs after her climax, she cupper her breasts once again, and, slower than previously, she began making her way along the route she knew home.

Reaching the end of the street, and turning to the right, thankfully in the complete opposite direction that the dog walker had just went, Siobhan hid her exposed body behind the building as she scouted out the direction. This was the main road to the city centre, and would be by far the longest road she would be following at any one time. And if that wasn't bad enough, the bare blonde knew that the closer she got to the city centre itself, the more populated with office buildings and store the road would get. Her only saving grace would be the variety of parked cars, alley ways, and small enclaves she would be able to hide in were she to encounter another close call, like the one she just had...

"Hopefully I have a less... extreme reaction to another close call..." Siobhan said under her breath, poking her head back behind the building and standing with her back flush to the brickwork, eyes wide as a car sped down the road, thankfully away from the direction she would be walking. Her face was on fire once again, and the Brit wanted to let out a groan of annoyance as she realised that she could feel tingling in her loins once again. As if the situations she found herself wasn't difficult enough, she would have to be constantly fighting her own damn hormones, and newly realised fetish for public humiliation along the way. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Siobhan steadied herself, her face blazing, and heart thumping, and stepped out, her arms slung across her exposed breasts, leaving her dark bush and ass still exposed.

At a pace a little faster than walking, as she wanted to get this over with quickly, but didn't want to wear herself out, and still slow enough to react to any sudden embarrassing encounters with people, Siobhan walked, one bare foot in front of the other, down the street, passing the houses and small offices, that she knew would become further and farther between as she got closer to the city centre, her red hot face not at all being cooled down by the light Sunday morning breeze, that was only serving to blow past every exposed piece of skin of her body, reminding the naked blonde Brit, exactly how naked she was publicly. Within just a few minutes of walking down the street, Siobhan's emotions were all over the place, the nude beauty being even more jumpy and trembling harder than when she was in the throws of ecstasy, the temperature of the warm morning not being responsible for this, but rather the Brit's own mind, as all Siobhan could think about was how humiliating her caught would be.

"It would be such a scandal! Making headline! Surely Mum and Dad would hear about it back in England! Their daughter flaunting around her body to get off on it! Oh they would completely cut me off, take away my car..." Siobhan's mind was wild with the consequences of her streak, this being slightly intentional of the blonde, as thinking of the negatives of her situation meant she wasn't thinking of just how good her body was feeling. Her pink and throbbing pussy had never been wetter than she was right now and she knew it, the Brit wanting to put all thought of having to get naked publicly to get herself off in the future out of her mind at this horrifying realisation, and preferring to try to make the negative consequences of this the only thing she could think of. Unfortunately for Siobhan, she was spending so much of her mental capacity trying to condition her body's feelings about her newfound fetish, that she hadn't noticed the architecture around her changing, the building's getting taller, and closer together, as she was beginning to enter the city centre.

*HONK* *HONK*

"Oh! Oh dear!" With an exclamation of shock, the blonde Brit threw her naked body behind the first cover she saw, a bright red mailbox, the blushing beauty crouching behind it, pressing her hot, flushed and sweaty body against the cool metal, her head swimming with humiliating and arousing thoughts at the implication of her being seen by an early morning driver. Peeking her head around to look at the main road, her mouth open and panting as she saw a bright yellow taxi parked in the middle of the road, right across from it, a truck also stopped just inches from it, having pulled out from a side street.

Her heart dropped at the thought of more than one vehicle having spotted the naked Brit in all her glory. But to her joy, she saw the two drivers not focused on the nude blushing British snob, but instead, on each other, the taxi driver yelling at the driver at the truck, it clicking in Siobhan's mind that with the proximity of the truck to the cab, and the two vehicles being stopped in the middle of the street, the source of the honk, and the two drivers obvious distraction, must have been due to one of their ignorance of the road traffic laws, and not in fact, seeing a streaker practically creaming herself in the middle of a city on an early Sunday morning.

The cab driver must have spotted the blonde hair poking out from behind the mail box out of the corner of his eye, because his gaze swayed from his newly sworn road enemy, in her direction, Siobhan pulling her head back around, breathing heavily, and hoping the sound of the engine's would cover up the light moans from behind the mail box, the Brit feeling the same arousal from earlier beginning to course through her again, having to practically grab one of her wrists with another to stop her hand from diving between her soft thighs, to the dripping treasure between them, lying just below the damning patch of hair, the evidence of her natural hair pigment, and the pink lips, engorged and slimy that were begging for a mere touch to bring the Brit to ecstasy. Siobhan held her nerve though, her hands instead coming to cover her agape mouth, to stop herself from moaning or breathing, giving the drivers any reason whatsoever to investigate behind her makeshift safe haven.

And like that she stayed for what felt like an hour, though in reality was little over a minute and a half, bare body splayed behind the red metal box, her hands busy covering her mouth, and her eyes screwed shut tight, not wanting to see the potential person coming to investigate, her chest filled with dread that got just a tad more intense with every frantic beat of her anxious heart, Siobhan's position allowing anyone on the other side of the mail box to get a full view of her body, her bare feet against the pavement up her pale smooth legs, bent at the knees to accommodate her crouching position, the treasure between her legs still oozing love honey down her soft thighs, her torso similarly bent forward in the crouch, leaning against the cool metal of the mailbox, her tits hanging free thanks to the angle allowing an unobstructed view of the rock hard nipples topping them off, before finally her face, red and sweating with terror, anxiety, and very obviously, sick arousal. By the time Siobhan peeked a single eye open, to check why she hadn't been caught yet, she found both vehicles had already driven off, leaving the naked blonde alone once again.

"That was too close..." She panted heavily, beginning to rise on her shaking legs. She must confess, her reaction wasn't totally born out of fear of being seen, a second reason was that she was focusing on thinking of the most unsexy things she could, an attempt at staving of another... erm... explosion from her loins. The Brit thought for sure she would once again have turned into a quivering, spasming wreck right here behind the mailbox, but she had managed to hold herself off with the thoughts of the consequences of being caught, and shaming her highly regarded family name. Checking that she was indeed once again alone in the city street, Siobhan began moving again, just a little bit slower this time, knowing that she would have to be more alert as it got closer working hours.

"This is too exposing! There has to be another route! One less public..." The blonde thought in her own mind, her latest encounter having ramped her anxiety up to eleven, and unlike the previous time, hadn't provided her relief from her high level of arousal. Siobhan knew she could find an alley way or a secluded corner and take care of the problem herself, but she just couldn't bring herself to do that. The promise of a clearer head and less wound up body was not worth the risk of being caught during such an act, fingering herself while naked and with no access to clothes in the middle of the city centre. There would be no playing this off as a tragic accident if that were the case. Still, the Brit reasoned, a more secluded route would be her best option with her current state of dress. Problem is, still being new to the country, she only knew one route for sure to her home! Getting lost wasn't something she wanted to add on to her growing list of problems.

"If I go a less exposing way, I risk getting lost. If I run instead of walk, I could have another dog walker incident. If I don't cum, I'm a bundle of nerves, If I cum I'm a slut! I just can't win!" Siobhan couldn't help the slight laughter that came with actually saying all of this out loud. The whole situation was madness! Insanity! And yet here she was, feeling the morning breeze blow past her moist and sticky thighs as she walked past her favourite book store. If she didn't laugh, she truly would cry. Or orgasm. Keeping herself distracted with the sheer unfairness of her situation was how the blonde Brit was most recently keeping her mind from acknowledging the sheer crotch dampening embarrassment of being naked in an oh so public place.