Siobhan's Streaking Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siobhan turned the corner once she reached the end of the particular street she was on. That was good at least, she had just finished the longest straight road she would encounter on her journey. The corners and weaving of the remaining streets and road would likely put her at less risk of being caught so easily. If Siobhan had to judge the distance, she was about halfway home, maybe a little over that, and she was making good time. She couldn't imagine it even being 7am yet, and as such, only a few stores, like coffee shops would be opening at this time. Lucky for her, as the Brit was now staring down City Hall, the centre piece of the middle of the city. And just beyond that, a single street away was her next destination...

High Street.

This was going to be a particularly tough walk for the naked beauty. Early morning shoppers weren't uncommon, and there was a good chance that people would be lining up a half hour or so before the stores opened, so as to take advantage of whatever sales happened to be on. There were no roads, instead it was all footpath for the probably hundreds, maybe even thousands of shoppers that could be crowding the high street stores at any given moment. Siobhan's hands fidgeted with each other, the Brit's anxiety causing her breathing to get all the more uneven and heavier with each step of bare foot to pavement that she took towards High Street. Even as she walked right next to City Hall. This was one of the first places she had visited, and taken a photo of herself in front of to send to her family back home. Of course then she was dressed. And not freaking out... and significantly less horny.

"Oh dear oh dear," Siobhan muttered in pure frustration at the universe at placing her in such a situation as her walk turned to a light jog to get to the edge of City Hall, using the building as cover for her nude body for her to get her bearings, standing on her tip toes in the grass next to the building as she peaked her head around. She was hoping for a win for once today. That it wouldn't be too populated. That she could maybe get away with this! Siobhan peeked her head around the corner...

And almost cried with relief.

It was empty. The streets completely baron! Not a person in sight! This was exactly what she was hoping for! It must have been even earlier than she thought! The naked Brit had of course been just guessing, using the average time she knew this journey to take to gauge. But as it turned out, one clearly walks a lot faster when unwillingly butt naked and humiliated in public. Who'd have thought? Siobhan's grin was genuine, as the naked Brit brought her arms up once again to cup her perky breasts, and with barely a second to ready herself, stepped out from behind the city hall building, walking on the multicoloured flag stones that made up High Street's impressive street wide footpath.

"Wow, there's the jewellers Robyn called me a snob for wanting to peruse. And Billingtons! Oh, a naked girl perusing the country's highest class clothing store would be heresy in the highest degree!" Siobhan's thoughts were running a mile a minute, significantly faster than her own power walk, at the fact that she was walking through her favourite shopping district with not a stitch of clothing on! Her efforts at trying to calm down the burning arousal plaguing her body earlier were seemingly in vein, as walking naked through such a public place, one so familiar to her, was causing her pussy to drip her honey on to her thighs, a droplet or two even hitting the dried ground beneath her as she walked, her entire body covered in goosebumps and her head fuzzy as she knew she was playing out an exhibitionists fantasy. Well, until recently, that was a title she wouldn't have applied to herself. But given her body's reaction, and the fantasies of High Street at full capacity as she walked through it naked, hundreds looking on at her, it was safe to say, she was in fact an exhibitionist. An unwilling one for sure, but she couldn't argue with the tingling and throbbing of her womanhood.

Her thoughts kept her entertained until around about the middle of the street, where she saw a familiar bench. There were many like it littering the street, but this one was familiar to Siobhan as the first time she had met Robyn, the other blonde having recognised her from their shared class, and striking up conversation. What was once a sentimental spot for the Brit was now turning very rapidly into a devious thought, as she imagine her first meeting with her new best friend, except instead of herself being fully clothed, she was now butt naked, sitting on the bench with Robyn next to her, the two of them enjoying the coffee from the cute little indie store behind the bench...

"SIOBHAN?!"

It was almost as if time froze. Siobhan feeling her body go numb to the stimuli surrounding her, stopping dead in her track, and turning her head, feeling her stomach drop. Exiting the very same coffee shop that she had just been remembering, stood the very girl the naked and horny Brit had just moments ago, made a part of her fantasy. Robyn was standing there, cup of coffee clutched in her hand, wearing the same clothes she had been last night. If Robyn was in any way hungover, it didn't show, as her widened eyes and agape mouth were all that were apparent on her face. Siobhan didn't know whether to feel pure terror or absolute relief at the sight of her best friend, even of the circumstances were less than ideal.

"What happened?! Are you ok?! Why are you still naked? I left your clothes in the dryer!"

Of course the one place she forgot to check would be where her clothes were. Robyn must have retrieved them and washed them for her after the party. But that act of kindness turned out to have doomed the Brit, who was now miles from either Robyn's house or her own, absolutely bare from head to toe in the middle of the city centre! Siobhan opened her mouth to respond to her friend, noticing three more body's behind her, cutting her off before she could get any words out.

"Isn't she the girl who lost at strip poker last night Robyn?" Siobhan faintly recognised the guy who had just spoke as having been at the party last night, the other guy and girl next to him having also been there, cheering the blonde on during their round of shots. Siobhan felt the knot in her stomach tighten, her clit twitching in preparation for a repeat of the earlier dog walking incident. All she could do was gasp in response.

"Go wait in the car would you?!" Robyn snapped at her friends, who walked off in the direction of where Siobhan knew a small car park to be. Robyn approached her friend, fumbling with her own jacket, "Are you streaking? Like on purpose?"

"It's not like that! It was an accident... Oh... oh dear!" Siobhan could feel her legs staring to tremble, the bare Brit grabbing both arms on to her friends shoulders to steady herself, looking right into Robyn's concerned eyes with her own shocked ones, as she gasped again and moaned, "Don't... don't judge me for this!"

"Just you for wha...." Robyn was cut off by another moan from her British best friend, feeling the girl's entire body start spasming as she stood in front of her. Siobhan's hips humped back and forth, as if desperate for stimulation. But only serving to accentuate the fluff of curly hair sitting above her spasming and leaking pussy. Now Robyn had never seen another girl orgasm outside of porn before, but it became obvious to her that this is what was happening to Siobhan, and as he friend gripped her shoulders and trembled, presumably riding out the aftershocks of her climax, Robyn's concerned expression turned to a devious one, an eyebrow raising, and a grin spreading over her face. When it seemed Siobhan was coherent enough to listen to words once again, the ponytailed blonde decided to speak,

"Well... that was one way of answering my question." Robyn let out a small laugh as Siobhan looked up at her, her previously pale face now glowing red as she let go of Robyn, truly embarrassed at having just came in front of her. While holding on to her no less.

"N... no! It was an accident! But I guess... my body..."

"Say no more. I get it! We all get turned on by stuff we shouldn't. I've always wanted a streaker for a friend." Robyn giggled, turned to walk in the direction of the car park.

"Robyn wait!" Siobhan was astounded that her friend was just going to walk away and leave her naked in the city like this. Her friend turned around with a smile.

"Come on Siobhan. You've already gone this far! A little streak the rest of the way won't do you any harm." Siobhan was surprised to feel not just dread building up within her at Robyn's words, but yet more arousal! Oh curse her genes for making her get off on such a shameful act, "But I will help. There's the big parking structure at the end of High Street. If you cut through that, you can take about 15 minutes off your trip. Chao!" With that Robyn resumed walking in the direction of her friends, Siobhan smiling slightly at her friend not only not making such a big deal of things, but actively encouraging her streaking! It had been a weird day indeed!

Deciding not to dally too long, especially with the puddle that she had just left between her legs, Siobhan turned and continued making her way down High Street, her pace a little faster this time, the knowledge that a few stores were indeed open being very apparent to her, as well as her arousal, while still there and growing, not being constantly on the verge of climaxing any longer, thanks to her little display. At a pace just a little slower than a run, Siobhan reached what Robyn had suggested. The parking structure. It was the biggest of it's kind in the country, and if Robyn was correct, would turn the remaining half hour of her streak into a measly 15 minutes. Seeing that the structure was still closed to cars for the next half hour, and that there was still a way for pedestrians to enter, the blonde Brit let out a sigh of relief that something was finally going right for her today.

The change from the bright morning to the parking structure was immediate. Not only was the suns light replaced with obvious artificial lights, that seemed harsher and served to make Siobhan feel more naked, but the sun kissed pavement, warmed up from the exposure, was replaced with the cold concrete, a change immediately apparent on the Brit's bare feet. Siobhan shivered with her first few steps, it taking a few moments for her body to get used to the new temperature, as the blonde looked around. The structure was big, with a pillar every so often that could provide her with some cover were there to be an employee or a security guard on patrol, as well as what looked like hundreds of empty parking spaces, and that was only on this floor. There were a hand full of cars spread out through the building, their owners having obviously left them there long term, perhaps after drinking the night before and calling a taxi home. Still, they were probably having a less eventful morning after than Siobhan herself.

Keeping close to the pillars and the few cars that were inhabiting the structure, Siobhan kept her eyes open, knowing that while the building wasn't open, there was still a good chance of someone happening upon the naked Brit and alerting the authorities. Or worse, the media! The thought of her face plastered across the countries newspapers, as well as the rest of her exposed and uncovered body, send shivers of fear through the blonde, her arousal becoming more apparent again the more she walked into the structure. She knew the other side of the structure exited at a street significantly closer to her house thanks to the sheer size of the building, but that of course meant her journey wasn't a quick one. Taking her time, and being careful, the naked Brit soon found herself at the halfway point, when she heart a noise that made her heart drop.

A car engine, as well as the sounds of gears grinding against each other, a peek over her bare shoulder conforming to her that a car was entering the parking structure, the barrier lifting, confirming that employees must be littering the building too. Siobhan let out a shriek, covering her mouth instantly as it echoed through the building, before moving as quick as she ever had before to the nearest pillar, her body stiff as a board and her hand still covering her mouth as she heard the car driving in, the noise of the engine seeming to get closer and closer, though that was soon drowned out by the sound of her heartbeat in her ear, Siobhan feeling her pussy absolutely throbbing for attention once again, the hand that wasn't covering her mouth coming to her stomach, just above her dark bush, it taking all of the blonde Brit's willpower not to allow her digits to venture any further down. The noise of the engine had stopped, prompting the Brit to investigate the whereabout of her potential voyeurs, peeking her head around the pillar to see if she was just a little screwed, or totally and royally fucked.

"I've got to... I've got to move..." The Brit moaned as silently as she could as she saw two young women, obviously out early for a day of shopping, exiting the vehicle and starting to walk in the direction she had just come from. Siobhan knew she couldn't take her time anymore, with the structure now being open there would be more and more cars coming, until she was surrounded at all angles, with no escape from the hundreds of people surrounding the nude Brit, some pointing and laughing, some recording the ideal to memorialise her humiliation for all time.

"Fuck!" Far more gracefully than the previous two times that day, Siobhan felt her body spasm, pleasure exploding from her lower belly, her sensitivity from having already cum so recently helping to spur on her most recent orgasm, which while significantly shorter in length than the previous two, was more compact, wrecking the girls body with pleasure and spasms, the blonde having to focus all of her remaining energy on standing, meaning she wasn't as apt at controlling the volume of her moans as she should have been.

"Do you hear that? Is someone having a good time in here?" Siobhan could barely make out one of the women addressing the other, her body recovering from the intense orgasm kicking into high gear as she realised she could hear the clickity clack of their high heels against the concrete of the building, moving towards her. In a snap decision herself, Siobhan took off running in the direction of the exit, hearing cheers and gasps come from the two women, drowning out her heavy breathing and the sounds of her bare feet slapping against the concrete flooring. Siobhan didn't dare look back to see if they were following her, knowing her already overstimulated body would take any chance it could get to betray her and set off another humiliating orgasm, an appreciation of it's love for her newfound exhibitionism fetish. Siobhan didn't stop running until she was at the other side of the parking garage, finding the exit and continuing her run into the public once again, the sunlight obstructing her vision for just a second as she readjusted, as she ran to the next street over, finally stopping behind a row of parked cars on the side walk, slumping her body behind them, and catching her breath.

"Oh. Oh my gosh. Oh dear." Siobhan panted, and gulped a few times as she spent a few minutes catching her breath. The combination of the aftershocks of her latest orgasm, and her exhaustion from her streak making her purposefully oblivious to her surroundings. Finally catching her breath and getting to her feet, she was overjoyed to find that her street was just the next one over, and within a matter of minutes she would be home.

"This has been an... interesting morning..." Siobhan stated to herself as she shuffled into the next street, her hands covering her intimates that had thankfully calmed down their tingling and throbbing with her close proximity to her household. The more the blonde Brit reminisced about her morning adventure, the more comfortable she was becoming with her newfound fetish. Of course, she had essentially been thrown in the deep end with regards to streaking, but the explosive reaction of pleasure her body had with regards to it made it so that she couldn't deny. She enjoyed it overall.

"Let's just hope the next time isn't as extreme..." Siobhan said to herself as she reached her doorstep, fetching the spare key from the potted plant at the gate, and turning it in the chamber to get herself inside. Even she was a little surprised at the smile on her face, and that despite the mornings events, she was indeed considering a "next time."