Sip or Go Naked

Story Info
A story about a game that went a little wild.
2.9k words
3.72
81.1k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1979 was a long time ago. But today someone asked me a question and it reminded me of an afternoon playing a board game turned into a daylong of sexy fun for two young couples. I've done my best to remember what happened some 45 years ago.

Sip-N-Go Naked"

"What the heck is this?" Mitch picked up the cover of the game sitting on the coffee table at J and Kris' new apartment. "Sip-N-Go Naked" read the box he showed it to Karen.

"Oops!" J reached for the box, "should have put that away."

"But it looks like fun!" The curvy 19-year-old blonde snatched it from him, reading it over. Karen looked at Kris and turned the box towards her friend, "Do you guys play this?"

The mousey brown haired girl Kris blushed a little and nodded back, "a few times. But just us."

Mitch and J had roomed together the year before at the small college they all attended. Accused of being brothers more than once, both were muscular and about 5' 8". They had met Karen and Kris at a party the year before. The girls had become friends having a couple classes together and become remarkably close. Karen was 5'7" with a 50's hourglass figure, large D cup breasts, wide hips and very narrow at the waist. Kris was 6 inches shorter than Karen and yet curvy in her own way. Her breasts nearly as large as Karens slender waist and hips. Two beautiful women often open to the crazy things they guys came up with. When summer break hit J and Kris moved into an apartment, while Mitch and Karen had gone back to their homes and families for the break. Class had been back in session a couple weeks, and it was really the first time they had the opportunity for the four of them to get together, since school started back up.

They sat down and relaxed talking about what they had been doing through the summer. It was good and comfortable.

"So, who wants a drink?" Mitch picked the bottle of tequila that he and Karen had brought with them.

"Wait, are we going to play the game?" Karen asked as the shot glasses hit the table.

J looked at her, then looked at Kris. "Uh, yes?" He questioned, looking at Kris who gave him a smile and opened the box. "What color do you want to be?" she asks Karen.

The game had a simple monopoly style board with squares around the outside, with places for cards in the middle, an hourglass timer, dice and a kitchen timer with an alarm, that didn't look like it belonged to the game. "We figured out we needed an alarm, so we knew when to stop," J explained, "with just two of us we forgot to watch the hourglass." he chuckled, Kris blushed.

The first couple rounds were innocent enough, spaces had you kiss your neighbor, take shots individually to the left or to the right or everyone. They were laughing and giggling swapping kisses, at one point Kris landed on a space said kiss the person across from you 2 minutes. So, she leaned across the board and gave Karen a long, deep kiss and fondled her breasts through her shirt.

Then Karen hit a card square. 'Take two shots or remove one item of clothing,' she read out loud. "Time for a change!" Karen grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pealed it off and tossed it into the corner, the game was on.

Karen sat in her bra, her large Ds pushing the bounds of her bra, she handed off the dice to Mitch's best friend and former roommate sitting to her left as he leered at her, enjoying the view. He rolled the dice and moved his piece, still staring at the top of her bra. "What?" Karen asked.

"Nothing just enjoying the view," he chuckled. Handing off to Kris, "Your turn!" He looked at her lustfully.

Kris rolled the dice and hit a card spot, drew and read. "Everyone takes a shot or a piece of clothing." Both guys lost their shirts so fast it was almost a blur. Karen rose and dropped her jeans tossing them on top of her shirt, her light blue panties showed her reddish blonde bush outline. Kris pulled off her shirt to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra.

(Illustration: Karen bra and panties, ready to play)

Keeping score, Mitch and J were down to their pants, Karen is in her bra and panties, Kris sitting topless still in her pants her small nipples hardening inside her dark areola stiffen from the attention all three are giving her. Shyly she smiles. "Well, it says go naked." They all laughed!

Mitch was next up losing his pants as was the custom of the time, he had come to the gathering 'commando' As he dropped his pants his half stiff cock stuck out. "As the lady said, naked." He grinned, "I guess I'm out." Sitting back down, he leaned back and enjoyed the ladies' eyes upon him.

"Well, "J smiled, "we could move to version 2."

"J no!" Kris blushed.

Karen's head came up, "Version two? What's version two?"

Mitch sat up, his cock getting harder. "I'm not out of the game?"

"J no! You said, just us!" Kris grinned and blushed.

"Oh? This sounds fun." Mitch said looking at Kris. She was blushing and kept glancing at him and his cock.

"Go ahead and tell them," She waved at J, who had a Cheshire Cat Grin on his face.

"It's something we came up with since the game just gets you drunk and naked." J's grin got bigger as he pulled out a sheet of lined paper. "And technically we should be naked." He popped the button on his jeans and joined Mitch naked with his cock pointing towards Karen.

"When we say stop." Kris added. "It stops!" She stared at J.

"Hee Hee! I can live with that." J grinned back at them.

"Me too!" Karen added, reaching behind her, and unclasped her bra, letting her double Ds out for all to see. Mitch sat up in wonderment, he and J had roomed together the year before and both girls had spent many nights with them in the same room. Heck they all went skinny dipping together at spring break, but this somehow was going to be different. He could feel it.

Both girls rose, looking to each other, wondering how far the other would go. Kris unbuttoned her pants, a bit of her pink paint showed above her zipper. Mitch's eyes darted back and forth between the two girls. Where J was staring hard at Karen, licking his lips, lust in his eyes for his friend's girl. Both girls had their fingers hooked in their waistbands, when Karen turned towards Mitch, her ass towards J and pulled her panties down to her ankles. Kissing him as she stepped one foot out of them separating her feet giving J an unobstructed view of her ass and cunt. As Kris struggled to pull her skintight pants and panties off. The longer it took, Mitch noticed Karen's legs seemed to widen as she bent farther overexposing herself to J. She broke away from the kiss, her head dropping as she looked back between her legs at J's cock hardening.

Karen had spent the summer in the mountains of Idaho, riding her bicycle seven miles to and from work every day. Fourteen miles a day plus backpacking in the mountains on her days off. Her legs and ass were rock hard accenting her hourglass curves, she had been naked around J before, but she could feel his lust. She loved Mitch, but J had a longer cock, wondered if she could take it all. Then she wondered if Mitch could. As she raised her head, Mitch had turned to watch Kris in her struggle. Her pants at her ankles, her pussy facing towards Mitch as she worked to get them around her feet, he'll be fine she thought.

Mitch was enjoying watching Kris undress her small thin frame and good-sized breasts were beautiful to see. Not only was she likely a cup size smaller than Karen's bid D's, but her ass was also slender, and she was a good six inches shorter than Karen's five seven. Beautiful in anyone's eyes and he enjoyed a little strange in this situation.

Once they were all naked and back sitting at the board, Karen asked "So now what?"

J produced the lined paper with the numbers on it. "These go with the corresponding numbers on the card. The cards often say person to the right or left or everyone we will follow those instructions." He pulled out the timer, "this will keep us from going overtime." He grinned, touching Kris's knee, his finger traced up her leg. "It happens."

"Should we read the numbers?" Karen suggested reaching for the paper.

Kris grinned at her and snatched the paper from J before Karen touched it. "Might be more fun if they're a surprise."

"J said, "let's take a moment for a shot and a hit of something to relax."

Tequila and a joint let us all just kind of hang out and enjoy our friends' bodies. Karen lay back against Mitch, allowing him to caress her breasts, his hand circling down to her pelvic area rubbing the top of her mound. Her legs spread pointing so that Kris and J had a full view of her moist vagina. Kris had her face in J's lap, lightly stroking his long hard cock.

"Let's play!" Karen sat up; this was getting too mellow. She picked up the dice and rolled it. She landed on the same space Kris had earlier in the game," kiss the person across from you" hardly hesitating she pulled Kristine's nude body to her cupping her breast and grabbing her ass pulling her to her. After a hot interlude, she looked at the men, "Did someone start the timer?" J grabbed it and twisted the dial, a bit longer than two minutes while the girls continued to explore each other's bodies. Karen rubbed her breasts against Kris', their nipples hardening. Kris broke away from the kiss and took the taller girl's nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking. Her hand moved to Karen's bush. Karen shivered at her friend's touch and then the alarm went off.

(Illustration: Karen kissing Kris)

"You boys like that?" Karen asked, her hands still holding Kris.

"Oh, shit yes!" J replied as he moved up to join the hug.

"That was amazing" Mitch agrees reaching around the girls from the other side. Without letting go of each other, Karen turned her face to Mitch, Kris to J each kissing, the back to each other... a giggle a quick kiss and then to the others' partner for a longer kiss.

All pulled back blushing, each wondering how far they would go, how far the others or their lovers would go. Hot excited, yet not sure of the next step.

"Lick an intimate part of the person to your right." J read the card clearly and looked at Karen. She leaned back, not sure what that meant, a glance to Kris then at Mitch as J leaned over and licked her nipple. Mitch spun the timer and J proceeded to mail first one then the other of Karen's nipples. Their light pink areola darkened a shade, and her large nipples grew hard. BUZZZ

Kris tapped J on the shoulder as he ignored the timer. Karen loved what he was doing, she kept pushing her tits into his mouth. As Kris shrugged and pulled Mitch to her breasts.

Then came the knock on the door! "PIZZA DELIVERY!"

The four lovers pulled back glancing at each other, not sure what to do.

"Oh Crap! I forgot about the pizza." J glanced around.

"You ordered pizza?" Mitch asked.

"I ordered pizza," Kris replied, "I thought we might be hungry."

Karen stood up and moved around into the little nook that was hidden over the stairs, just out of sight of the door. Looking at the men she said, "you deal with it." Kris joined her.

Mitch quickly slipped his pants on as the knock on the door came again. "Pizza!"

"Coming" J replied looking for his pants.

"I got it!" Mitch said, shooing J back towards where the girls were hiding.

As soon as they were out of sight, Mitch opened the door and the pizza guy stepped in glancing around the apartment. As if something wasn't quite right. Then smiling he gave Mitch the pizza while looking into the living room. "14.50" he said.

"You'll take a check?"

"Of course," still staring past Mitch into the living room area. Mitch stepped in the other direction towards the kitchen, but the delivery guy kept looking in the far corner of the living area, the whole time it took to write the check. Stepping back to the door check in hand, Mitch looked to see what the Pizza Guy was looking at. Sitting in the corner opposite of J and the girls were hiding was a full-length mirror, angled perfectly to let whoever was at the door to look into the nook where the two girls were running their hands over and kissing J. It was a heck of a show, who could blame him for watching.

(Illustration view in the mirror)

"Your check..." the guy stared ignoring Mitch. "HEY!" The guy looked back to Mitch, "Thanks, you guys have fun," he blushed and headed out the door.

Mitch stood for a moment watching the mirror, Karen's hand was slowly caressing J's cock, Mitch felt a twinge of jealousy, yet watching her fondling another man was a turn on. He unbuttoned and dropped his own pants, hanging them on a kitchen chair as he pushed the door completely shut. "Pizza" he announced.

J walked around the corner with an arm around both girls. He turned them both towards the open windows looking out of the front of the house. "Was that Phil? Our regular guy?" He and Kris waved out the window, Karen realized just how exposed she was through the window, now J and Kris were showing him the full Monty through the open window. "Hey Phil have a great day!" Kris stepped up to the window and waved, Karen hesitated then moved in front of the other window waving at the stranger who delivered their pizza. "Nice." J commented, "Phil got a double tip today."

"Your regular pizza guy?" Mitch asked as he grabbed a slice.

"Yeah, Kris used to hide in the corner like we did, then we set up the mirror to give them a peak. But Phil comes usually, so we don't even get dressed if we know it's him." J chatted as he and the girls grabbed their own slices.

Karen grabbed her slice, went to the door, and looked at the mirror, seeing it showed the whole area they had been hiding in. She turned, blushing a bit and walked back you J her finger pointing at his nose. "You let some fucking stranger come in here and look at me without letting me know?"

His cock nearly bumping into her he started backing up as she got closer. "Uh Oops..."

She kept coming towards him as he backed into the wall. "You let some fat pizza guy get an eye full of this?" She indicated her body as she got closer, he had no place to go.

His cock bumped against her mound. "Yes... Sorry."

She stood on her toes just a moment, allowing his cock to slip along her vaginal lips, wet from the sexual excitement of the afternoon. She felt it slide along the track as her breasts collided into his chest. She rolled her hips a couple times sliding along his member as it swelled trying to push its way inside her. She kissed him and slid away from him. "Thank you, it was fun."

(Illustration backed up to the wall)

J watched her as Karen backed away from him, his cock stood straight up covered with her juices, it had felt wonderful.

"Can we finish the game now?" Karen asked. Her buzz was wearing off. Back in the living area they gathered around the board for a round of tequila and a bowl from the hookah.

Mellow, naked and again looking at each other's mate more than their own. Mitch reached for the dice. "My roll."

"Wait!" Kris said. "I need to talk to Karen," she stood and grabbed Karen by the hand and went off into the kitchen.

"Well my friend," Mitch looked over at his naked friend, "it was fun while it lasted."

J looked towards the kitchen, where the girls whispered. "Hehe," he chuckled, "it certainly was."

"Okay boys," the girls came back from the kitchen.

"New rules."

"Okay?"

"No more dice."

"Okay"

"We shuffle the cards. Set the timer... read the card and swap back and forth with who we play with..."

HONESTLY, I can't tell you what happened after that. Lots of licking and sucking and rolling around together. But the four of us fell asleep in a pile. Forty-five years later it still amazes me.