Sir, A Moment of Your Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly blushed a little. "Thank you, your pretty handsome yourself."

The door had only just closed when Alan pulled her in for a kiss. Kimberly relaxed in his arms and pulled at him only enough to keep her balance. After a long soul felt kiss, she smiled at him.

"I suppose you want dessert."

"You better believe it, baby." Alan said as he grabbed her again picking her up.

Kimberly squealed as he lifted her and carried her to their room. Their lovemaking of late was good, but not as good as it had been in that first apartment. Alan was working harder and seemed to come home tired and stressed. They made love once or twice a week nowadays. She could tell by boyish energy; tonight, was going to be one of the good nights. She kissed him and held on to his neck.

He pulled at his tie as she unfastened off her heels. She considered pulling the dress up and off but decided against. Alan could unwrap her. He was celebrating after all.

Alan watched his wife shimmy up the bed dress and all. He kicked off his shoes and loosened the belt to pants when he caught the glimpse of her underwear. She wasn't wearing what he expected, it looked far too lacy in the brief glance. He dived onto the bed grabbing her legs laying kisses up on her soft skin. He could smell her lotion but to him it was just the way she smelled. The fragrance consumed him and stoked his desire more if that was possible. Pulling her legs gently apart he nibbled softly on her thighs, having found out that his kisses there sometimes made her giggle uncontrollably. Her musky scent was now starting to compete with the sweetness of her lotion. She must be as excited as I am he thought. As if in response, her fingers nestled themselves in his hair and insistently pulled him closer. The lacey gusset of her panties was soaked before his tongue reached out and found them, and she moaned loudly in response to pressure his tongue put upon her nether lips.

Oh God she thought as he started tonight by eating her. Oral sex wasn't always a part of their love making but it was a very welcome foreplay tonight. Her hands pulled him into her center as he licked and teased her with his tongue. The pressure of tongue moving on her sent waves of pleasure through her core causing her to feel even more wet. She felt her nipples hardening, pulling in tightly as his finger slipped the wet lace gusset away, exposing her to his tongue directly. The rough buds of his tongue rubbed and pushed against her smooth sensitive lips and throbbing clit. Alan knows his way around my body, she had to give him that. She tensed up feeling her body have a mini climax. Coming down she felt how tightly she was gripping his head and realized if she pulled any tighter, he would be going in work with patches of hair missing. She forced herself to relax her fingers a little more and breathe.

She groaned again as he changed motions and tempo. She was going to cum, hard this time. Alan drove on, hearing her moans, knowing she was close to a big orgasm. She felt the precipice of her orgasm approaching and unconsciously held her breath, trying to make it last longer. The waves of the release flooded her, and she found herself breathing short, ragged breaths.

Alan kept on when she flexed her belly and held her breath. He knew she was cumming by the little telltale signs and wasn't surprised when moments later he felt her hot wash of fluids. He relented his attack on her womanhood. Sliding up the bed to cuddle her, he knew she would take care of him too.

She held him a moment and then rolled over, straddling him. She looked her love in the eyes and pulled the dress up. Alan caught sight of the rest of the white baby doll she had worn for him. It was elegant and beautiful, the lace sheer in spots showing the pink of her nipples. His hands reached around her waist supportively as she lifted herself on her knees. She found his hard dick and rubbed it within her folds gently. She slowly worked herself down his shaft little at a time. She felt him fill her and stretch her out. She bottomed out resting on his lap and allowed her body to enjoy the feeling of fulness before starting to move back up. She had stayed on her feet allowing herself to get the lift and motion they both liked.

Alan now groaned in bliss. She was so warm and alive. He felt like he was plugged into electric current as his dick throbbed. He could feel the urgency within him building, and Kimberly seeing it on his face speed up. She leaned over supporting herself with hands on his chest. Her arms now restraining the wild sway of her breasts. They had only once made love 'doggy style'. Kimberly thought it made her look like some sort of cow because of the way her breasts hung making her feel very self-conscious.

Alan's hands moved up from her waist where he'd initially supported her and cupped her breasts. He was careful around them to not arouse her anger. He knew she was sensitive about them. Gently feeling their weight and bounce as she worked herself on his dick. He felt himself closer to cumming. He flicked his thumbs tentatively at first across her hard nipples. Alan watched her eyes to see if she was good with that or not. She lifted her head moaning and slamming her groin hard back on him. He gently pinched the sensitive buds between thumb and forefinger, pulling slightly. He felt her body tense and pussy tighten around his dick in response.

He wanted to fuck her hard from behind, but she didn't like that, so he stayed where he was. Moments later he grunted cumming inside her. She must have felt him climax because she ground herself harder on his dick now with small little rotations, rather than lifting herself off. Making a sound something between a hum and groan, she teased another small orgasm for herself from his now softening dick.

Rolling off him, she laid her head on his shoulder. Her breathing and his were ragged again. As she finally caught her breath, she heard the softest of snores from her husband. She smiled and kissed his cheek before going to clean herself up.

--

The next morning was a typical at the Jeffries home. Alan awoke to his alarm and started off to the shower. Kimberly threw on a robe and headed to the kitchen. She made them breakfast while he got ready for work. The sausage and eggs she decided on were nearly done when he came downstairs.

"That smells wonderful" he told her.

"Thank you." She responded.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night." He said softly.

"You've had a pretty busy week, it's okay, you were good where it counted." She smiled back at him.

Alan smiled back at her. "We can play again later tonight." He said hopefully.

"Maybe." She said as if considering.

"What time should I come by your office? Did Justin say?" she asked.

"He didn't. But he made it sound like he'd clear his schedule for you when you could come in."

"Alright, tell him I'll be in at 11, then you and I could have lunch before you bring me home." She said thinking it through.

"Alright, I love you babe, I probably need to get going if I'm going to beat traffic." He said and leaned to kiss her. She held him for a moment longer to wipe some egg from his lip.

"You missed a spot." She stated.

Heading upstairs she looked through the closet and decided she didn't have anything to wear. She sighed and started over again, looking now to see if anything would work for today. She had dresses to go out with, she had her comfy clothes, then her clothes that she told herself she couldn't get rid of. She continued to slide the hangers one at a time and finally found a skirt that might work. It was a simple pencil skirt maybe a bit short, but it wasn't too fancy either. She pulled it and set it aside looking for a blouse to go with it. She settled on a thin white blouse over a white tank top and a loose blue cardigan that hung off her shoulder more than closed in front.

Sometime later, her hair done, and make-up modest and professional, she declared herself to be ready and checked time. If she was going to make it downtown by eleven, she needed to be leaving soon. She called a taxi and checked her purse. She had already grabbed her driver's license, social security card, and birth certificate from the fire safe. If Justin wanted to start filling out paperwork today, she wanted to be ready. That would be good she thought, the sooner she could start working the better, and then Alan wouldn't have to drive her home for lunch if she was working today. She laughed at herself, whose counting their chickens now?

A few minutes later, she heard the loud honk of a car and checked the window. The yellow car in the road was waiting for her. She stood and took a deep breath. Am I ready for this? She opened the door and headed out to the cab.

12