All Comments on 'Sir, A Moment of Your Time Ch. 01'

by williebone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the wife and husband turn the tables on the husband

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Hey, I liked your introduction but I still have a question before I commit to read the whole story, are the tags complete? There wont be any cheating and/or cuckolding? Because the headliner 'Alan's boss wants his wife.' does imply that but they werent included in your tags.

williebonewillieboneover 1 year agoAuthor

Thorlol, I will say this. This will be a longer story that will change the dynamics of all the main characters. There will be a sexual relationship between the Justin and Kimberly at some point, so cheating yes. As I write this, I am trying to keep a element of realism that only exists in only a few of these stories. My hope is that the ending will surprise some and leave readers happy for all the characters.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Interesting build, let’s see what happens.

Scores 3/5 thus far.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately I cant see how Kims cheating with Justin could make Alan happy if he either divorce her or enjoys the cucking. Not very romantic. Maybe I will skim over the last part when its released and decide then if the whole series is worth reading. But I wish you good luck!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Williebone, as long as the cheaters get it in the neck, all is good. No one likes cheaters but we do like them getting their comeuppance.

When’s your next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliebone@williebone
Maybe the job isn't boring, but damn.. Chapter 3 - Dancing with Sir is in the works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES