Finding Her Prince

Story Info
Finding perfect man almost cost her life.
22k words
4.52
7.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

Finding Her Prince

Chapter 1 -- New Roommate

Roger met Nikki on a Friday, at the end of another long work week. He had decided to stop by a local bar for a cold beer. The bar used the old fashion mugs. They had a system where they dipped the mug in water then placed it over this device that instantly created a layer of ice both inside and outside the mug.

He counted a couple dozen people in the bar laughing and drinking. It was still early and Roger knew it wouldn't be much longer before the crowd would begin to arrive. Roger saw himself as a loner. As such he was a man who didn't really enjoy being around large crowds. His plan when he entered the bar was to have a couple beers then be gone before the Friday evening crowd began showing up.

Earlier that week Roger's landlord caught him by surprise when he informed Roger of a rent increase. Roger had been struggling to pay the rent as it was. He loved the house he was living in, but wasn't sure he'd be able to continue to live there. It was a farm house that sat back off the road a full quarter mile. With no neighbors around he enjoyed the seclusion of the Colorado Mountains along with the peace and quiet.

Roger considered himself to be an advanced amateur photographer. He had dreams of one day being able to make a living in professional photography. The mountains provided him with some of the most beautiful scenic, but what he enjoyed most was portrait photography. He especially enjoyed doing nudes set against the backdrop of the mountains.

There had been a couple girls he had dated he had managed to talk into posing nude for him. The secluded location of the house made it nice not having to be concerned about clothing. He had been successful talking both girls into spending a lot of time running around naked allowing him to not only photograph them, but to also enjoy the view. He had managed to fuck both of these girls multiple times. His favorite spot was on a blanket spread out under a large shade tree not far from the house.

The idea of losing the farm house due to not being able to pay the rent was very troublesome. Roger knew the farm house was too good to lose. He decided he needed to find a roommate willing to share expenses; otherwise there was little doubt he would be forced to move.

The summer had been the start of what had all the signs of being very hot. The temperature outside could be described as being somewhere between hot and brutal. He couldn't understand how an area that got so cold in the winter could become so unbearably hot in the summer.

Sitting at the bar, he was enjoying the air conditioning along with his first cold frosted mug of beer. As he sat there he was doing what he always did in a bar... checking out the women. Roger knew he was well above average in looks, which helped in his ability to talk women out of their panties and into his bed. Despite his ease of getting women into his bed, it had been almost three weeks since his cock had been submerged in the depths of a warm wet pussy. Sitting there he had already identified two or possibly even three women he was considering might break his unusually long bout of celibacy.

As he was watching these women, trying to decide which one to approach first, his attention was diverted by a man and woman entering the bar. It appeared they had been arguing, but that wasn't what caught his attention. What caused him to take notice of them was the man's gorgeous companion. First off, she didn't appear to be old enough to even be in the bar, but there was no question she was by far the hottest female he had laid his eyes on in a very long time. She was dressed for the heat wearing only a small tube top, a short tennis skirt and sandals. Her long blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail that almost reached her waist. The piercing in her cute belly button drew his attention to her perfectly flat stomach.

Roger guessed the girl was no more than five feet tall. As petite as she was she didn't appear to weigh a pound over 95. The tube top left little to his imagination regarding what it contained. While not being overly large, her breasts stretched the thin fabric of the top quite nicely. Like most girls her age, they appeared to be very firm. They were also the perfect size for her body. He figured it was the cold air from the air conditioning that was causing her nipples to become hard and create little points in the fabric. Sitting there looking at her Roger could already feel his cock begin to harden.

The man she came in with stepped up next to where Roger was seated and ordered one bottle of beer. Roger wondered why he hadn't ordered one for his girl, which further validated Roger's belief they had been fighting. The men exchanged friendly glances, nodding at each other with neither saying anything at first. As he waited for the beer the man looked at Roger again and said, "Fucking women! It doesn't matter how good they look or even how good they are in bed, they're all a fucking pain in the ass."

Roger grinned and said, "You know what they say. The only reason men tolerate them is because they control 100% of the pussy in the world."

The man laughed and said, "Ain't that the fucking truth! Almost makes a guy consider going gay."

As the man paid the bartender, Roger said, "Good luck with your girl."

The man said, "We are far beyond luck being able to help us. She doesn't know it yet, but the bitch is about to get dumped. Just watch and you'll see."

This comment got Roger's attention. It appeared the finest piece of ass he'd seen in a long time was about to be placed back on the market and become available. He had already forgotten about the other three possibilities as he thought if he played his cards right this little cutie might very well be the answer to ending his current bout with celibacy. With his interest peaked he now watched the couple with renewed interest.

It appeared the girl was listening intently to what the guy was saying. He was reaching across the table holding her hands as he spoke. The longer the man talked the more upset she appeared to become. By the time she jerked her hands back away from him tears had begun to flow down her cheeks. The man said something else before standing and walking out of the bar. The girl didn't even look up to watch him leave.

Roger quickly flagged the bartender and ordered two frosted mugs of beer. With the mugs in hand he made his way over to the table where the girl was seated. As he approached he put on his most charming smile then said, "Nothing can be all that bad. Are you aware it's a criminal offense for a girl as beautiful as you to mess up such a pretty face with tears?"

She had been dabbing her eyes with a tissue but looked up when she heard Roger's voice. Seeing him standing there holding the two mugs of beer she grinned and asked, "You realize that is probably the lamest line I've ever heard. Does it actually work very often?" Before he could answer she said, "You're sweet, but now really isn't a good time," before looking back down.

Roger said, "I actually thought it was a pretty good line and I hate to disagree, but right now is the perfect time to find a new friend. I'm in desperate need of a friend who can drink this extra beer, so can you please help me out? There's no way I can drink both of these then drive home. Besides that, you look thirsty. You are old enough to drink, aren't you?"

She gave him a slight grin then said, "Depends on which I.D. you'd like to see."

Roger grinned then asked, "So can I safely assume at least one of them indicates you are 21?"

Nodding her head she said, "Yea, you could say that."

He then placed the mug of beer in front of her and said, "Then I guess you are old enough so this must belong to you." He sat in the same chair the guy who had brought her in had been seated in, then said, "What I saw just happen looked pretty ugly."

Nodding her head again she said, "Yea, something like that. He had the nerve to tell me I'm too young and immature for him. We've been together for over a year and he waits until now to decide I'm too young."

This had Roger a bit concerned so he asked, "So just how old does that other I.D. say you are?"

He saw her grin and in what he would describe as a conspiratorial whisper, she said, "Eighteen, but I'll be nineteen in less than a month."

Hearing this he relaxed having confirmed while she might not be old enough to drink, by law she was an adult and old enough to help relieve the tension he was still feeling in his groin. She invited him to sit and Roger learned her name was Nikki. Over the next two hours she confided she had been living with the asshole who had just dumped her and that her parents were divorced with both living on the coast near San Diego. In addition to not having the money to return home she said she had no desire to see either of them again in the foreseeable future.

Roger explained how he was currently living alone in a rental house located in a rural setting back up in the mountains. He explained the house was about twenty miles from where they were now seated. When he thought he had established a good rapport with her he offered to let her stay with him giving her a place to stay while she decided on her next move. He said, "I have lots of room and you are welcome to stay as long as you like. Come stay at least until you get back on your feet and know what you want to do next. No strings attached; you will have your own bedroom and we can keep each other company." The idea of delaying his plans of getting between those gorgeous legs troubled him, but she was too good to take the chance of frightening away. He could be patient. Confident of his ability to seduce her, he was sure he could soon have her naked and in his bed.

Nikki said, "I guess I don't have much choice, but I don't even know you."

"You know my name is Roger and that I'm not only a nice guy, but as you can see I'm also very handsome."

She grinned and said, "And so humble. Are you always so full of yourself."

"It's not how I see myself, but is what several people have told me. When it happens, I think it would be rude to disagree with them."

As he expected, his charm and good looks had relaxed some of her natural defenses and she said, "It would probably be only for a few days."

"Days, weeks, or months, you are welcome to stay as long as you like, or until we drive each other crazy."

Nikki grinned then said, "First I need to go fix my face. I must look a mess. I'll be right back."

As she made her way across the bar toward the ladies room, Roger watched her firm ass sway side to side under her very short skirt. He was already imagining how good that tight eighteen year old pussy was going to make his cock feel when he eventually got her panties out of the way. He was confident he would not have to wait long before he would be thrusting his cock into her. He felt with just a little patience he would soon be pounding that sweet ass every single night.

Chapter 2 -- Modeling for Profit

Roger hadn't managed to get a roommate to help with expenses so his financial issues were still very troublesome. Roger had been successful talking his boss into giving him some overtime at the pharmacy where he worked. The overtime along with being able to talk some of the people he owed money to into giving him some time to catch up on his bills had bought him some time. Meanwhile Nikki had settled in and he was enjoying having her around. When it became apparent she was going to stay longer than she had first planned, she had attempted unsuccessfully to find a job. Her biggest obstacle was that she didn't have a car and it was several miles to the nearest business that had any openings.

Roger waited several days before he felt comfortable enough with Nikki that he asked her to join him in his bedroom. That first night with her had been even better than Roger had imagined. She was nothing short of incredible with her desire to please him.

As they were eating breakfast the following morning, Nikki asked him what had taken him so long to ask her. He almost kicked himself when she confessed she had expected him to try and get into her panties after she'd been there only a couple days. When he asked what she would have said if he had tried earlier, she grinned and said, "I'd have done my best to make sure the next morning you would have wanted me to stay longer. I hope you enjoyed last night."

After having been put off for over two months Roger's creditors were starting to become impatient and were becoming more persistent in asking him for the money he owed. It was during this time he'd been on the Internet and had stumbled upon an idea he thought might be the answer to their financial problems, for at least the short term.

Having always been interested in photography he discovered a site that said they would help him sell various types of freelance images. The site advertised they worked with both amateur as well as professional photographers. When he contacted them he learned their site offered for sale just about anything, except pornographic images. They assured him they were interested in semi-nudes and nudes. They said the images of beautiful women were the most popular and sold the best. They told him a handful of the models whose photos had been sold on their site had later been discovered and went on to get professional contracts with modeling agencies. He liked the part where they said photographers who displayed talent had also used their site as a springboard into a professional career.

Roger was excited, but he wasn't sure how Nikki would feel about posing naked. He didn't know Nikki well enough to know how she would react to him suggesting she pose nude. He knew waiting for the right time to tell her about it was essential. By 'right time' he wasn't looking for a romantic moment to suggest she do this, but was thinking more along the lines of when they were discussing how to pay the bills. As it turned out, he didn't have to wait long for such an opportunity.

As he explained what he had found he could see Nikki was a bit hesitant. He then explained the potential earnings the site said they might be able to rake in. When he explained he'd been told there was a possibility of her becoming a professional model she had taken more interest in the proposal and agreed to try it and see how it went. Roger knew the chances of her becoming a professional runway model were remote, but he didn't dwell too much on that bit of information.

Nikki didn't own a lot of sexy lingerie so they were forced to work with what she did have. Roger knew most men could care less about the props, they would want to see skin and he knew Nikki had a gorgeous body.

He started by having her remove all body hair below her waist. She was already trimming her pubic hair for swimsuits, but he was now asking her to be bald below the waist. When she learned this included between her ass cheeks she said that was too difficult to reach and she was afraid of cutting herself. When he offered to help she gave in and agreed.

When she had done what he asked and stood before him he thought she looked even sexier than she had before. He never would have thought this was possible, and told her how good she looked. He immediately grabbed a camera and had her pose for him.

To his surprise she appeared to be a natural. She knew how to hold her body and how to position her legs and arms so it appeared as if the viewer could almost, but not quite, see more than she intended to show. With some of the poses she did for him, she reminded him of some of the old time Pin Up Girl posters he'd seen when he'd been studying photography. Some of his favorite were when she pulled her hair forward over her shoulder partially covering one breast while leaving the other exposed. Her hair came down almost to her mons where it appeared to be tickling the bare flesh where her legs were crossed obstructing the view of her pussy.

Slowly the photos became sexier and revealed more of her. He had her put on some of what she thought were her sexier outfits and would have her do a strip tease. This tactic resulted in clients buying several photos from the session rather than just one or two. He once told her, "Baby, flirt with the camera. Tease the camera and make it want to fuck the shit out of you."

For some reason she always remembered him telling her to flirt with the camera. She had always been somewhat of a flirt and she had fun playing the game with the camera. Many times she ignored Roger and it was just her and the camera. She even pretended the camera was a very handsome man she was trying to seduce and get him to fuck her. Later when they looked at the photos together she would sometimes blush at how she had a look of lust in her eyes as she stared into the lens.

She also enjoyed watching Roger's pants and seeing his cock swell creating a quite large lump. A couple times she talked him into taking the photos of her while he was also naked. Not one of the photos included him, but she told him seeing his hard cock and knowing how much he wanted her, had helped her get into the mood. Later the photos would begin to drift into images that pushed the boundaries. Some of the first to do so included close ups of her pussy that clearly showed moisture seeping from between her lips.

In the beginning he worked hard keeping the photos both tasteful and erotic. He tried to not focus on her tits, pussy, or ass but instead the overall sexy body she had. He shot photos of every part of her body. Some of her favorite were extreme close-ups of her mouth and tongue. When he did this the first time he told her, to make it look like she was just about to take a hard cock into her mouth. The resulting photos were some of the bestselling photos on the entire web site. Roger was soon in the top ten percent of the site's revenue producing photographers.

One photo that was very popular had her wearing a pair of tattered denim shorts barely held together by the strings. The legs of the pants had been cut off and the crotch had just enough fabric to cover the crease where the lips of her labia came together. The zipper was lowered to the point where her clit was almost, but not quite, visible. When Roger showed her the photo he said, "Baby, if we had a dime for every load of cum that will be shot onto this photo we'd be rich."

She seemed surprised hearing there would be men jerking off to her photos, but it didn't seem to bother her. He got the impression she was excited that men would be excited that much by photos of her.

At first most of the photos were taken indoors, but Roger soon had her posing naked outside. The secluded location of the house and the beauty of the mountains made it easy to talk her into getting naked outdoors. This was when she wanted him to be naked while he was shooting the photos of her.

Each session usually started with some semi-nudes, then transitioned to the fully nudes. At first Roger let her decide how she wanted to pose. She had demonstrated she understood what excited men and how to pose her body to excite them. Tempting as they were, he stayed clear of the spread leg pink flesh shots as well as close-ups of her asshole. Those wouldn't come until later, but they would be popular when she eventually consented to posing for them and offering them for sale.

As Nikki became more comfortable with the camera and the photos they reviewed at the end of each session, Roger began suggesting poses that were quite a bit more risqué than those she'd been doing. She could see they were selling and didn't object. This progression continued until he had convinced her to pose while inserting objects into her body. The first items he photographed inserted into her were candles. Later she was inserting vibrators which quickly evolved to realistic looking dildos complete with the glans and veins covering the shaft. There were even a few of Roger's cock covered with her pussy juice and partially inserted into her pussy. His cock and scrotum as much as Roger was willing to allow his body to be in the photos. He didn't want any identifiable part of him in the photos.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers