Sir Comes to Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Sir returns after a week away.
1.8k words
3.94
4.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel by the front door, naked, except for your collar that I had placed on my neck just moments after receiving your message. My pussy in dripping in anticipation of what is to come. As I hear Sir's step outside the door, my heartbeat quickens and with it my breathing.

I haven't seen you in nearly a week Sir. You have been travelling for business and have been on the road most of the day to make it home for the evening.

My nipples stiffen as the evening breeze follows him in and my breath catches in my throat as I smell his cologne.

"Hello, my sexy little Sub."

He reaches down to tweak my nipples, pinching and twisting them, smiling as I gasp with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Have you been a good little piggy slut while I've been gone?"

"Yes Sir."

"Edging yourself every day as I ordered?

"Yes Sir."

"So, you are a horny little slut?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Stand up."

I obey without question, feeling your hands as they explore my body, shuddering with anticipation.

"You are horny my slut."

I nod, unable to speak and you smile again, grabbing the ring on the front of my collar and pulling me to my knees. I know what is expected and pull your already stiffening cock from your pants, sliding my lips over your shaft as you shudder.

Neither of us speaks for several minutes as I pleasure you. You guide my head with your comforting hand buried in my hair. Suddenly, you pull me of pulling me to my feet and turning me around, smacking my ass as you push me toward the coffee table. I have already attached the restraints and you smile as you bend me over the solid wood surface. You quickly bind my wrists and ankles, sliding a pillow under my stomach to keep me at the right height.

I have left out the paddle, flogger, and riding crop for you. You pick up the blindfold I also left out and slide it over my eyes, leaving me to wonder what you will do next.

I fell your hands exploring my body, pinching, and teasing my nipples. I gasp as you caress my dripping cunt and hear you chuckle.

"Such a wet little slut."

I jump as you slap my ass with your bare hand, then push my ass back, silently begging for more. You happily oblige and my ass grows warm under your masterful hands. I moan with a mixture of pleasure and pain as you switch to the paddle, feeling the moisture run down my legs. Your strokes grow heavier and still I push my ass towards you, knowing I will have bruises by morning, a mark of your ownership and my pride and joy until they fade away, but I know you will be there to replace them.

"Please Sir!" I gasp.

"Please what slut?"

"Fuck me Sir!"

That is all the encouragement you need. You grab my hips and in one solid thrust, you bury your cock deep in my pussy. I buck my hips, trying to pull you in deeper and you slap my ass, commanding me to stay still. I struggle to obey but you hold me firmly, setting a maddeningly slow pace as you claim my pussy after so long.

I'm whimpering with need, and you release my hips, reaching around to pinch my nipples and knead my breasts. I buck my hips and hear you chuckle.

"Do you want to cum Slut?"

I nod.

"Say it, Slut. Tell you what you want."

"I want to cum Sir!" I practically scream.

I start babbling, begging you to let me cum. You release my nipples and reach down, stroking my clit as you thrust harder. Suddenly I stiffen, unable to hold off any longer, and I gasp for breath as my first orgasm in over a week rips through me. As I come down, I realize you are gripping my hips again, thrusting hard and fast, your balls slapping my clit as you suddenly stiffen, and I feel your cum flood my pussy.

You fall on top of me, resting on your elbows as your cock grows soft inside of my satisfied pussy. I feel you kissing the back of my neck, nibbling my ear.

"Did you miss me my sexy little sub slut?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, because I'm not done with you yet. You left all these nice little toys out and I

intend to put them to use."

I smile, whimpering in anticipation as you slide out of me.

I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for me Sir.

I open my mouth, expecting your cock, but I'm disappointed as I hear the shower start. I lay in the silence, feeling your cum drip from my pussy, waiting patiently for your return. I doze off, content to wait.

I don't know how long I have been laying on the table when I hear you shut off the water. It's several more minutes before I hear the door open and then I hear you in the kitchen, rifling through the drawers and cabinets. You come back to the living room and take a seat on the couch, resting your feet in the small of my back. I hear you open a can of beer and then the TV turns on. You flip through the channels until you find a football game and then settle in.

I listen for a bit, but my mind drifts, thinking of all the things you would do to my when the game is over. I start as you cheer and then again as you slap my ass seven times with the riding crop.

I want more, I need more, but I begin to beg you push a penis gag in my mouth, silencing me as you go back to the game.

Every once and a while you cheer your team and my ass is met with another barrage of blows, anywhere between one and seven, but never enough. At halftime you switch to the flogger, rotating between my ass and my shoulders, making my skin hot under your ministrations and my pussy dripping with need.

Finally, the game is over, and you stand up, without a word you untie me from the table, leaving my cuffs in place as you pull me to my feet and lead me to the bedroom. You push me onto the bed flipping me on my back before clipping my wrist restraints to the headboard. I spread my legs, and you quickly tie my ankles in place, leaving me spread and ready for use.

I'm still gagged and blindfolded, but I can hear as you go to the toy chest I keep in the closet. I hear buzzing and jump as you slide a vibrator in my dripping cunt, turning it on high as I moan, pulling against the restraints but knowing I'm not going anywhere. You kneel on top of me, resting you legs between mine, and begin to massage my breasts, rolling and pinching my nipples, bringing me ever closer to the edge.

As you snap the clamp on my left nipple my first orgasm rolls through me, making my body tense as I moan into the gag, bucking my hips while you chuckle.

"Such a needy little Slut."

I whimper, wanting you to turn off the vibe, but I know you wont. I know that you will not relent until you feel I've had enough, and it has been so long since your last visit, I know it could be a very long night.

You return your attention to my breasts, making my other nipple hard before applying the second clamp. I moan again as you go back to massaging, licking, flicking, and nibbling on my clamped nipples.

Suddenly your mouth leaves and I whimper, whining for more and a moment later I feel the strands of a flogger dancing across my exposed flesh and my breath catches in my throat as I wait for you to strike me.

When the blow comes, I jump, yelling in surprise as the paddle smacks the base of each breast, leaving a bard of warmth in its wake.

You move around my breasts, striking me over and over, leaving marks I know will evolve into beautiful dark purple bruises that will mark me as yours for days to come. I cum twice more as you mark me. Then you turn your attention to my soaked pussy.

I feel your warm breath as you bend down and pull my swollen clit into your mouth, flicking and nibbling it as you did with my nipples. You make me cum again before retrieving the vibrator from my aching pussy. Then you use the paddle again, beating my swollen lips without mercy. I can't keep count, but when you finish it feels as though my cunt has been lit on fire.

Tears soak my blindfold and you lay beside me, stroking my cunt until the sobbing has passed.

"You have been such a good little slut tonight. Do you think you can cum one more time for Sir?"

I nod exhausted, but not wanting to disappoint you. I feel you reach down and untie my ankles, resting them on your shoulders as you kneel between my legs.

I whimper, rocking my hips as you rest your cock against my outer lips.

"Such an eager little slut."

I nod and groan as you slide inside me, burying yourself to the hilt, filling me completely. You let my legs fall to the side and reach up, unbuckling the gag and sliding it out of my mouth.

"Tell me what you want slut."

"Fuck me Sir!" I answer without hesitation. "Please fuck me Sir! Make me cum on your cock!"

That is all you need to hear. You grab my hips and begin to pound into my abused pussy without mercy, making me whimper and cry out in pleasure. As my orgasm tears through me I feel your seed flooding my cunt, and you lay on top of me, your cock still buried in my cunt, kissing me as we both recover.

Finally, you reach up, untying my wrists from the headboard, pulling me up to clip them together before rolling me over and pushing me down to your crotch for what I

know will be my last task of the night.

Still blindfolded, I take your soft cock into my mouth, licking and sucking it clan, making sure to pay proper attention to your balls as well.

When you are satisfied you pull me back up the bed, wrapping your arms around me as I rest my head on your chest.

"Did you miss me pet?"

"Yes Sir," I whisper.

"You are such a good girl."

You kiss the top of my head and I snuggle closer, listening to your heartbeat as our mixed cum drips from my pussy. I have missed my Sir, and I fall asleep knowing that it will be a fun weekend.