Sir Peter Renton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers

My muscles seemed to convulse all at once and then relaxed; the involuntary shivering died into an occasional shudder. I was warming up.

"You ask why? Matt and I have discussed bringing others into our bed IF the circumstances are right and we both like the person. Male or female. However, I went off birth control last month and intended this holiday to get pregnant, and that should only be by the person supporting and raising them. In other words...Monogamy. With Matt, my husband. Not Peter, here today...gone tomorrow."

"I didn't know that. Hey, your teeth have stopped chattering. Is it safe to ask for a blowjob now instead?"

I couldn't help laughing at his nerve in asking that. Instead, I fake gnashed my teeth at him, gargling out, "rraatt!" He hadn't stopped pushing hard at my slit, the ample slickness I was generating, lubricating his slide back and forth over my horny little clit. He was still in my bad books.

Despite everything I'd said, I was falling fast. My tell-tale breathing getting heavier. I could feel something swelling in my belly, a rip-roaring orgasm on the horizon. Delivered by none other than Peter the Rat!

I needed to derail this!

"By the way, I've had the snip, so anything we do won't change your pregnancy plans. No different than if you two invited me into your bed and made me pull out or use a condom."

"Our plans include Matt having a choice in who and when. Your plan offers him a done deal. No choice. I can't do that to him."

And yet I was damn close to doing just exactly that. My orgasm had me in its thrall; seconds away, I could feel it swelling.

"Legs," I moaned.

He freed my legs, and they parted like the Red Sea did for Moses, allowing Peter to settle down in between. Instinctively, they wrapped themselves around his back, locking him in tight, clearing a path for my downfall.

He slithered through my liquid slit a couple of more times while I pushed right back, heightening the sensation till I was hanging on the precipice of a huge orgasm. Resting on his elbows, he stared down into my eyes and then his lips found mine. My arms went around his neck, pulling him into that kiss while my greedy cunt tilted up, giving him a clear shot. He'd earned the right!

I felt his hips pull back, and then that massive head was parting my drenched lips, finding the slight depression where the muscles were guarding my portal. A little pressure had them happily giving way...!

**********

I waited on the porch for Jill for some time before I got thoroughly pissed off. It was time for a drink. I headed into the hotel and found the empty bar. To my surprise, Noah popped out of the door leading to the back area and asked me what I'd like.

An ice-cold beer sounded great and was instantly presented.

"Jill having a nap?" he asked.

"Nope, she went for a walk with Sir Peter!" I'm sure the look in my eyes told him what I thought of that.

Before he could react, I heard the distinct sound of a pair of sandals flip-flopping their way into the bar. Looking over, there was a gorgeous young lady, maybe early to mid-twenties, walking in.

"Hey, Noah," she greeted him.

"Carly, nice to see you. When did you get in?"

"Early this morning."

"Carly, this is Matt. He and his wife are our first official guests."

We shook hands.

I assumed she was an employee of the hotel. "Are you allowed to have a drink?"

She gave me a peculiar look. "Of course."

"Join me, please." And waved to Noah to supply a set of drinks.

We sat and chatted for a while. I found myself quite liking her. Young, vivacious and well put together physically and mentally.

Finally, she asked, "Where's your wife, out shopping?"

My mood instantly took a dive. "She went for a walk with the owner of the hotel!"

I didn't miss the look that passed between her and Noah. "What?" I asked.

"Been a while?" she asked casually.

"Too long!"

She gave a deep sigh, reaching into her handbag and pulling out her phone. She pressed a button, and I heard a man answer.

"What the fuck are you doing. Our first guests, and you're pulling this shit?"

There was a flurry of words from him that she interrupted. "Tell me you didn't!"

The word 'no' came distinctly through the phone.

"Scout's Honour?"

I heard 'Scout's Honour' come back. She listened some more, then hung up.

"I was a kid when he got caught screwing around on my mother, and she divorced him; I didn't believe anything he told me after that. He promised me he'd never lie to me, and the Scout's Honour was his way of letting me know it was the absolute truth. It's been years, and so far, he's never violated that oath to me. My father has certain beliefs about marriage and monogamy that I don't subscribe to. Your wife apparently left about half an hour ago and is probably back in your room."

"He's your father?"

She nodded. Her riveting blue eyes, looking a little moist, stared into mine. "Please, don't judge me by his actions."

I could see she was upset. "Of course," I assured her.

"Are you going to go see her?"

I thought about that. "No, she's picked up some baggage today. She left me hanging, so I see little point in rushing to see her. I think I'll sit here and enjoy a couple of more drinks."

"Want some company?"

We grinned at each other. "Sounds delightful!" A little sauce for the Gander.

She seemed to read my mind. "If it's good for her, let's make it good for you. Come on." She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to an intimate booth for two, where lovers could sit side by side.

Over the next hour, I found out she was five years younger than my thirty. Well-educated, witty and knowledgeable about current events. We talked like two old friends; conversation seemed so easy between us. She smelled divine, too. I don't know what perfume she had on, but it was exquisite. I told her about our date with her dad tonight and the fishing trip tomorrow. She promised to be there too, just in case. As time passed, I found myself having the crazy urge to kiss those lovely lips.

Finally, braced by several drinks, we said our goodbyes, and I headed to have it out with the witch.

She was sitting on the porch, her eyes riveted on some distant point seaward. I sat down opposite her and stared at her for a while. She got uncomfortable, her tell showing. Her left hand can't stay still when she's upset, and it was trembling like a leaf in a breeze.

It was time to have it out. I didn't mince words. "You fucked him?"

Jill shuddered, hearing those words coming out of Matt's mouth. Yet, she could hardly blame him. How could she have gone as far as she did?

She'd found herself naked, in a purely sexual embrace, with Peter's massive cock poised to invade her pussy. All with her astonishing co-operation. Her self-justification was hard at work, 'he'd earned the right.' But she had started questioning that assumption.

What exactly had he done to earn the right?

Did seducing her give him that right? Did arousing her give him that right? Plotting against her marriage? She didn't think so.

On the other hand, a man who had romanced her, proposed to her, cooked and cleaned alongside her. A man who held her and cared for her when she was sick. A man who laughed with her, cried with her, and embraced the idea of children with her. A man who loved her. A man whose face was in her dreams. That was the man who had the right. And that man was Matt!

Not Peter!

With a violent twist of her hips, she'd thrown Peter off a split second prior to penetration. It had come close; she couldn't deny that. But he hadn't gotten in. She'd climbed off the sunbed, grabbed her bathing suit and made a dash for the back gate, ignoring Peter's entreaties to come back.

She fixed her gaze on Matt's face. "I won't lie to you, Matt. It came awful close. That man is an experienced lover with seduction skills far beyond me. I was like putty in his hands. I went with him to tell him I didn't want to be with him. I was happy to be friends, but that was all. I didn't want to spend this vacation fighting his advances off. He walked right through my defences and almost, as you so delicately put it, fucked me! But I managed to pull away at the last second and get the hell out of there."

"Are you going to share the details?"

"I'd rather not, Matt. It won't improve this discussion."

"Come on, Councillor. How would you, as a prosecuting district attorney or a judge, look at it if a perp refused to tell you the details of his crime? I doubt you'd accept that position as improving the discussion."

"I'm hoping our love for each other is enough that you'll believe me when I say I didn't fuck him."

"Oh, I believe you didn't fuck him. That got verified by another source, so I already knew."

"WHAT? WHO? HOW?"

"We're not sharing details, remember." I got to my feet. All this emotion was adding to the liquor, and my head was spinning. "I'm going for a nap."

"Mattttttt!"

I watched Matt walk away from me, ignoring my pleading. At the door, he turned around.

"By the way, before you blame him for all this, I watched a married woman spread her legs and openly flash her cunt at him when she was lying on the sunbed. Then she asked if he wanted company on a walk. You can hardly blame him if he thought you were giving him a green light."

Dread rolled over me like an ice-cold tidal wave. Matt was right. God help me, I HAD done that. I wasn't the innocent victim. I've given the man a clear signal and then pulled away when he took me up on it. Actually, check that! I'd given him other clear signals while we were lying together. Worse, I'd acted completely submissive with him, something that didn't reflect the usual aggressive lawyer in me.

Why...?

Matt had warned me about him. Why was I acting like a silly teenage girl, gaga over some boy?

Settling back, I thought about Peter. Good looking a dynamite muscular body that made me wet just thinking about him, and a cock any man would be proud of. As a lover, I was sure it would be an epic experience. Was I attracted to him and pretending otherwise? Figuring out what had driven me was now super important.

Immediately, I scorned that train of thought. It was stupid, and I was deluding myself. I'd have never gone as far as I did unless I was attracted to him. The man had my body purring in his arms, ready to throw my marriage on the trash heap. The question was how attracted and what was I expecting. A fling? A threesome? Or was this about something more?

Peter wanted to sleep with me. With a horrid sense of dread coming back, I realized I still didn't mind that idea one little bit. Even though I knew full well he wasn't the marrying type and there was no future in anything with him, I wanted him. A threesome, a fling, whatever Matt would go along with. Just thinking about earlier had my cunt sodden, my nipples aching with desire for his touch.

A small part of me had stayed back at that house and regretted leaving!

Matt and I needed to pack and go. Get away from here before the situation exploded. But I had to face a simple fact.

I didn't want to leave. I'd be running into him back in Seattle anyway. Running away now wouldn't help.

Looking at my watch, it was time to start getting ready if Matt still wanted to go for dinner with Peter.

Sitting down beside my sleeping husband, I took advantage of the moment to ruffle my hand through his hair. Head massages were an intimate gesture we'd always treated each other to. I winced a bit from the sour smell of beer on his breath. He opened his eyes.

"If you still want to go for dinner with Peter, we need to start getting ready. But I'll understand if you want to cancel."

"Oh, no! I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Do you think you can forgive me?" I asked anxiously.

"Forgive you? You started this by flashing a guy you knew I had concerns about. You refuse to share details after admitting you came close to fucking him. Most telling of all...I haven't heard the word sorry in anything you've said. How can I forgive you over a man I don't think you're finished with?"

Jesus! Matt should have been a lawyer; he'd just nailed me to the witness stand with a spike. If my jaw wasn't on the ground, it should be. The word sorry hadn't crossed my lips or my thoughts. I was busy trying to think of ways of having it come to pass!

While I was getting ready, Matt stuck his head back in the bedroom. "There was a message on the phone from Peter saying we should skip the tour and meet in the bar instead for a drink before dinner. Are you ready to go?"

I shook my head. "If there's going to be dancing, I can't dance in sandals or running shoes, and high heels don't go with shorts and a T-shirt. I'm going with my LBD. I'll be about twenty minutes." God, I hoped he didn't think I was dressing for Peter.

He seemed to accept that. Twenty minutes later, I was ready after running a brush through my hair and touching up my lips. Having a slight olive hue to my skin means I don't need much makeup.

We strolled into the bar. Peter was sitting at a table, a bottle of wine and three glasses waiting. As we sat down, Noah appeared at Matt's elbow and dropped a cold beer in front of him. Peter held the wine up with a questioning eyebrow, and I nodded.

Just as he finished pouring, his phone rang. He looked at it and answered.

"Hi, sweetie. I'm with some people."

Sweetie? He had a girlfriend. And he was making moves on me. I could feel the anger rising in me. About to give him a piece of my mind, he frowned and held the phone out to Matt.

"She wants to talk to you, Matt," he announced, looking puzzled.

My voice died before I could utter a thing. MATT, WTF?

Matt took the phone and listened. "Sure, I'll be right up." He clicked the phone off and handed it back.

Getting up, he announced, "Carly needs help zipping her dress. We'll be right back."

CARLY? Zip her dress? Double-me-down on WTF was going on?

Stunned, I watched Matt walk out into the lobby and hop on the elevator.

"Who the fuck is Carly, and why is Matt going to her room to zip her dress?"

Peter looked amused. "Carly is my daughter. She's pissed at what you and I did this afternoon, and in her own less-than-subtle way, she's letting me know it. Apparently, Matt invited her, and she's planning on joining us."

"What does she know?" I squawked, alarmed.

"Only that we didn't screw. That's all she asked."

Matt's other source became clear at that moment. In a way, I should be thankful. She had corroborated my story.

**********

Upstairs, there were two penthouses. Peter lived in one, Carly lived in the other and had left the door ajar for me. I knocked and announced myself.

"In here," came from down the hall.

Carly was standing in front of a full-length mirror, checking out her dress. She was gorgeous, her eyes riveting. The dress fit her like a second skin. On a scale of one to ten, she was a clear eleven.

"You look fabulous," I complimented her.

"Can you zip it?"

I stood behind her, enjoying the smell of her perfume and looks.

"Hmm, not sure it's the look I want. Unzip me."

She let the front of the dress fall down to her waist, then unhooked her bra in the front and took it off to my astonished eyes.

"Zip it back up again."

With a dry mouth, I followed her directions, watching with regret while those gorgeous orbs disappeared behind her dress again.

Her eyes were on mine in the mirror, and she was smiling. "Which look do you prefer, Matt?"

"Duh!" With all my blood leaving big brain for a vacation in my hardening little brain, it was all I could come up with.

"Unzip me again."

Eagerly, I complied. I mean tits. Who didn't want to see tits! Hers were spectacular.

She pulled the dress down again, leaving herself bare to the waist. Reaching behind, she grabbed my hands and pulled them in front of her, then settled them on those luscious orbs.

"Exactly as I suspected, Matt. That bra left marks on my breasts. Think you could help me by massaging the lines out?"

Was that even a question?

We stood for a couple of minutes while I fondled and teased her. She started moaning, then turned around. Her fingers found my shirt buttons and skinned them open. Pushing my shirt apart, she pulled us together, her bare tits squashed against my chest. I was in heaven.

"You're a good-looking guy, Matt," she said, pulling my head down.

Our lips met. I got lost in her taste and smell. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember it being.

Her hand drifted down, finding the jut out in my pants.

"For me?" she asked coyly.

It seemed appropriate to kiss her again. Finally, I managed to gasp out, "We should get downstairs; they're waiting." Not to mention that if I stayed one minute more, we were going to end up in that tantalizingly close bed.

She gave a small whine of annoyance but nodded. I helped her zip herself back up again, regretting seeing those puppies locked away from me again.

With Carly ready, we headed for the elevator.

**********

I was not a happy camper watching Matt disappear into that elevator. I'm sure it showed on my face.

"So, here we are. Alone again!" Peter ventured.

The guy had a one-track mind. I was watching my marriage crater in front of my eyes, and he's got his mind on pussy.

"Not cool, Peter!"

"Not cool? How about this, then? We head for my yacht and spend six months cruising the Caribbean. Or we can go to the airport and fly anywhere in the world you want. We could go to my private island and spend any amount of time there you like. Just you and me."

Jesus, the guy was incorrigible. His blatant proposition made me smile. He was like a little boy with a new toy. Eager to play with it. Unfortunately, his proposed toy wasn't with the program.

"And what, Peter? You dump me in some third-world shit-hole when you get sick of fucking me, or we have a fight? Just another slut for your money?"

He looked startled. "No, Jill, we spend the time getting to know one another. If we're good together, and I think we would be, I want us to get married."

The wine I was swallowing caught in my throat and spewed out over the white tablecloth while I coughed violently.

Noah was suddenly at my side with a towel and patted my back to settle me down. Then, reset the table.

Peter and I stared at each other while Noah took care of the cleanup. Once he was gone, we were free to talk again.

"Where is this coming from?"

"I saw you a couple of years ago at your company Christmas party. I thought you were the most beguiling woman I'd seen in years. And that's coming from a jaded guy who has women throwing themselves at him all the time. I asked one of the partners about you, but he told me you were married and, as far as he knew, you were happy. I hired an investigator to ask a few questions, and he confirmed that everything he could find out showed you and Matt were happy. On that note, I backed off.

"But then you showed up here early, and to my surprise, the happy wife flashed me her cunt while she was sunbathing and then asked to walk with me. I took that as a sign things weren't so great. What happened between us afterward confirmed it.

"By the way, I phoned your law firm and told them we had a slight problem and put off the rest of the guests for an additional week. It'll be eight or nine days before anyone you know will show up. You and I have all that time to talk and find out if there's anything between us. Or we can leave here like I mentioned. I'm good either way.

"The other thing is I've decided to retire and have some fun before my body gives out. My company has hired a CEO to take over, and I'm now free. To do all the things I put off for all these years while I was building it up. I want you to be part of my life, to share it with you."

gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers