Sir Peter Renton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jill whispered something in his ear. He nodded, eyes closed. He put her down while the two of them stood there panting. Jill's suit was all askew. Her cunt had flowered open with all the stimulation. The little piece of sodden fabric was now swallowed down inside her slit, tracing a colourful stripe through it, with her lips closing over either side. Noah stared at her bared pussy, his pants bulging at the crotch.

"I'd better go," he mumbled, picking up his serving tray and stepping off the porch.

Jill watched him till he turned the corner out of sight, then faced me.

"HE. IS. HOT," she explained to my inquisitively arched eyebrow.

I grabbed her hand and hauled her through the cabin into the bedroom. Clothes went flying. I impaled her juicy pussy with one stroke and started pounding while she shrieked in my ear and her feet sought the ceiling. Thirty seconds later, I came, powerful jets of cum spurting down into her. At the same time, she pounded back at me, her own orgasm turning her body into one locked-up muscle. Then we were off again without even stopping. I was busy seeding her pussy again two minutes later while she screamed my name and humped back at me, celebrating her own moment.

Panting, we fell apart, staring up at the ceiling. As one, we turned our heads toward each other and exploded with uncontrollable giggles. Never had it been like that. Ever!

When we finally got out laughter under control, I asked, "Were you really going to screw him?"

She rolled toward me and propped her head on her hand. "I always figured if we ever indulged in something outside our marriage, it would happen like that, the same as how you and I met. The look across the room and an instant attraction."

That was true. We had met at a college party. Our eyes connected across the room, and we never looked back.

"But we didn't come here with that in mind. I was shocked at how attracted I was to Noah. I'd take him to bed in a heartbeat. But you and I should talk about it. I'm also a little worried about a pussy-crazed lover following me around when my colleagues are here with you gone."

"What did you say to him to get him to back off?"

"I told him I hadn't talked to you. Also, it was a bad time of the month. He was a gentleman and backed off immediately. That had to be hard for him; he was pretty into it."

"Mmm, blue balls," I whispered. I hated those memories.

"I have a fantasy to confess. And Noah is perfect for it."

"Really?" While we had talked a lot about sex, she hadn't indicated much in the way of fantasies.

"I've always been scared to admit this one."

"Tell me," I urged.

She was silent for a moment. "Promise you won't get mad!"

"Of course not. We should be able to talk to each other."

"Risky sex!"

"You mean like in public sex, getting caught?"

"Nope, risky bareback sex close to my ovulation date. Letting go and fucking someone like Noah on the days surrounding ovulation. No birth control. Multiple times a day, keeping me full of cum. Flirting with pregnancy. With a lover where, it would be clear that the baby wasn't my husband's. There'd be no denying Noah's baby was a fling. It was that thought that was turning me on so much with him. Dirty, risky, no-holds-barred sex!"

"Wow!" I hadn't seen that one coming. It put my wife in a whole new light!

"I just wanted him to stick it in and never stop pumping me full of his sperm," she confessed, looking miserable. "If you hadn't been here...! I'm not so sure I would have stopped him."

"At least there's no risk of pregnancy right now." Thank God for birth control if she was that close to giving in.

"Are you sure about that?" She bit her lip like she was hiding something, almost like a scared little girl who'd done something wrong.

I'd watched this woman eat other lawyers alive in the courtroom. I watched her face down grumpy judges, warning them they were out to lunch in legal terms and to straighten up and fly right. Unsure of herself? That wasn't Jill.

"Spit it out!"

"We've talked about having a baby. I went off birth control last month without telling you. Then the trip came up. I figured it was a perfect time for you to knock me up. That's why I wanted you to come so badly. I'm planning on taking advantage of you. I want to keep you super horny for me. I was going to confess it all to you today. By the way, congratulations future daddy. You got your first two entries into the knock-up-Jill contest."

A conundrum solved itself!

"That unbelievably hot bathing suit!"

"Yep, I figured that would keep you up and running if I wore it privately."

"You got more?" I asked slyly. I liked her style!

"Maybe," she offered, grinning.

"But you brought it out for Noah."

"I know. And you! But it's a powerful fantasy."

"And then there's Peter," I mused.

"PETER?" she asked, confused. "I know he's attracted to me like a lot of guys, but Peter?"

I told her what I'd observed the two Christmases ago. And how I figured his current inserting himself into our lives was really about breaking us up and taking her away.

"Shit!" She didn't swear often. "You know he's responsible for about twenty-five percent of the firm's revenue. I'll have to walk a tight line around him and make sure I don't piss him off!"

"Babe, we don't need your job. You can quit if he gets too intense."

"But I like my job, the people I work with, and now I have a say in where it's going in the future. I don't want to be forced to quit and start over. Some time off for baby-making, yes, but then I want to go back to work. Did this just get complicated or what?"

Or what, indeed!

We got up and slathered ourselves with tanning oil, then headed out to the beach. To my surprise, Jill put her bathing suit back on. When I gave her a raised eyebrow, she shrugged.

"Nobody else has arrived yet. Might as well keep your motors revving."

Making ourselves comfortable in the hot sun, she set her timer on her phone. "No more than thirty minutes the first day for you. You burn too easily."

We'd barely settled into the hot sun when I heard the swish of feet through the sand. I cracked an eyeball. Peter! Big surprise. He was wearing nothing but a Speedo, his hairy chest with a muscular six-pack on display, along with a banana hammock that could barely contain him. I cursed under my breath; of course, he'd be hung.

"Hey, you two. I thought I'd bring you my own special sun tanning lotion. It's custom-made for me and works better than those over-the-counter ones.

"That was very thoughtful of you, Peter; thank you."

To my surprise, Jill made no effort to cover up or close her legs. Peter was gawking at her almost bare cunt. His cock started to erect, straining the Speedo holding it. He parked himself on the end of Jill's sunbed before it got loose, blatantly staring at her almost exposed pussy.

"That's quite the suit, Jill. I like it, although here in the Barbados, it's maybe borderline legal. There are no topless beaches or nude beaches here. If they catch you topless, they'll ask you to cover up. If you've got a mind to do things like that, I built that area down there. It's got a high fence; no one overlooks it, so you can strip to your heart's content without being bothered. There's a pool for keeping cool, too. In the meantime, until we get other guests, you're welcome to go topless here. The police don't come on our beach and won't bother you unless a guest complains."

I sat up to get a better view. The crotch of Jill's suit was barely there, the edges a mere fraction of an inch on either side of her lips. Her cunt was flowering open, whether because of the heat or stimulation at the sight of his cock; I wasn't sure. The slightest movement would have the cloth slip back inside her slit again like she'd ended up with Noah.

To my shock, she raised her knees and let them fall to either side in a frog-like pose. Then, she ran her finger down under the material of her crotch like she was adjusting herself. I was at the side and could see her pussy in its full glory when she lifted the fabric. Peter's view was straight on, but a sudden intake of breath told me he'd gotten a good look. She let the material snap back down, and one side slid into her pussy, leaving one lip exposed.

"Oops," she giggled but made no effort to fix it, openly staring at the exposed portions of his cock.

What the hell was she playing at? Was she deliberately matching his display?

Peter's cock was now poking out of his suit, the head easily twice as massive as mine. He shook himself as if getting control of himself and stood up, giving her a full-on blatant view of his partially exposed hardened cock.

"I should go and let you two have some time together. Till tonight, then."

"Where are you off to Peter?" Jill asked unexpectedly.

"I like to walk down the beach. Do a little beachcombing, swim a bit and think."

"Would you like some company?"

His brief hesitation told me he was wondering if she meant her or both of us. I was wondering the same thing. He took the chance.

"Sure."

She turned toward me and slipped her beach shoes on, then winked at me. "I'll be back in a while, Matt." Standing, she bent down and kissed me. "Don't worry," she whispered.

Peter held his arm out in a gentlemanly gesture. Jill took his arm, and the two of them staggered off in that peculiar walk that two people holding each other experience on soft sand as it collapses under their steps and throws them against each other.

Soon, I could hear Jill giggling at whatever Peter was telling her until their voices faded. I followed their progress down the sand till the air currents off the blazing hot sand turned them into wavering black stick figures. They stopped. I couldn't really make out what they were doing until they turned and ran into the water. Even from that distance, I heard Jill's scream of shock when she hit the water.

Score one for Peter. She hadn't been swimming with me yet.

The horseplay in the water went on for a while before they exited. Peter took both of her hands and stood there looking at her full-on. I knew he was getting an eyeful; that bathing suit would be transparent once it got wet if it was even still covering what it was supposed to cover. Once again, I wondered what was she playing at?

The guy was a muscular hunk, hung and richer than God. Was I being replaced?

Peter held onto one of her hands and started dragging her toward the palm trees at the edge of the beach. The wind carried a shrill giggle from Jill and then died. They disappeared into the tree line. I waited for them to come out for several minutes.

The timer on Jill's phone went off, startling me. It was time for me to get out of the sun. More disturbing, she'd left her phone behind. I found that hard to believe. That phone is her third hand. She was never without it.

I walked down to the water's edge, looking for a better angle up the beach. I hoped to see the two of them sitting at the tree line, just getting some shade away from the hot sun, but no joy. There was nobody there.

I was tempted to walk down there, but that seemed a weak, jealous response, and I could feel my skin tingling the way it does when it starts to burn. I needed to get out of the sun. Reluctantly, I gathered our stuff and headed for the cabin. I had a quick shower to take off the tanning lotion, then went and sat on the shaded porch. There was still no sign of Jill.

**********

Jill found herself enjoying her time with Peter more than she expected. They seemed to share an unexpected comradery. Staggering down the beach, arms entwined, bodies rubbing together frequently when the soft sand pitched them against each other, it wasn't long before all the places they were touching were sweating.

Peter stopped. "We should take a dip and cool off," he suggested. As one, they turned and ran into the water. Warm as it was, she was so hot the water felt ice cold, and she shrieked in shock when her body plunged in.

They horsed around in the water, dunking and splashing each other. Jill gave up trying to keep her bathing suit adjusted and just let things happen. It was pointless trying to maintain any modesty.

When they finally climbed out of the water, Peter took both her hands and stood there blatantly looking at her. She knew the wet bathing suit was completely transparent, but for some reason, she found herself not minding him looking.

She was getting her own eyeful with his massive cock erecting and pushing its way out of his suit. It was wrong, but it made her feel hot, knowing it was for her.

"Come on, I want to show you something," he urged, dragging her toward the trees.

"I don't do bushes," she told him, resisting his pull, laughing at his eagerness.

"Mmm, bushes CAN be fun!" he acknowledged. "But that's not where we're going."

There was a faint trail leading off the beach. A few yards in the undergrowth cleared, and a wall appeared with a gate. Peter tapped in a code, and the gate clicked open.

"What is this place?" Jill asked curiously.

"This is my home. I have a penthouse at the hotel because it's faster to deal with the construction problems, but when I want to get away from it all, I come here."

He dragged her inside, down a flagstone path surrounded by lush tropical gardens and then past a kidney-shaped pool. That opened up into a large patio with umbrellas, chairs, sofas and a complete outdoor kitchen and bar. The house behind it all was massive, floor-to-ceiling windows covering the front.

"It's beautiful, Peter."

"Wait till you see inside."

He entered another code, and the door clicked open.

Inside, took her breath away. The house could easily star in a magazine spread. She'd never seen anything so beautiful in her life. Peter dragged her from room to room, showing the place off.

He finally realized Jill was shivering, her teeth chattering.

"How rude of me. I forgot you were wet, and the air conditioning is going full blast. Come on, I'll fix this."

He dragged her into a bedroom. Looking around, she realized it was his. A massive room with a huge bed. A glass door led outside to a large patio with furniture. Inside, one door led into a large ensuite, another led to a walk-in closet.

"I ssshhhoouuullddnn'tt bbee in hheerree, Ppeetteerr." her teeth chattered.

"Nonsense," he said, walking into the closet, coming back out with a comfy-looking bathrobe. "Ditch the wet bathing suit and put this on; I'll get you a towel. We'll sit out on the patio and warm up." He came back with a towel and proceeded to rub her shivering skin.

Jill didn't want to take off her suit, but she was freezing; the wet cloth seemed to suck the heat out of her body. Peter was rubbing her back when he unhooked her top and threw the towel over her shoulders. Before she could stop him, he bent down and yanked her bottoms off.

"Ppeetterr!" she exclaimed.

"Get it all off before you freeze," he ordered. He grabbed the towel and pulled her top toward him. She let it slip down her arms and stood there in front of him, completely naked. He rubbed her all over until she started to feel better, then bent and skinned his own suit off.

"Sorry, but I'm a naturist, and in my house, I go nude all the time," he explained. He threw the robe over his arm. "Come on outside. We'll warm up in the sun. I'll hang the bathing suits out so they can dry."

Outside, he pointed to a sunbed and told her to lie down. After hanging the bathing suits over another chair, he snapped the robe into the air like a bullfighter snaps his cape at the bull, then scooted onto the sunbed with her while the robe settled down over them.

"Ppetterr!" she exclaimed, shocked by the deftness of his move. They were now lying naked together on a bed.

He gathered her into his arms, pulling her close. Oh, God, his body was so warm, and she was so cold. She let it happen, desperate to stop her teeth from chattering. He surrounded her legs with his for warmth, her breasts squashed against his hairy chest, her nipples erecting into blazing hard points at the scratchy chest hairs trailing over them. His massive cock was plastered tightly against her cunt, and she could feel that huge head somewhere up around her belly button.

She could feel herself engorging, her cunt flowering open, her body going to places her mind didn't want to follow. Or did she? Her lips flowed apart under the pressure of his embrace, moisture lubricating them, and she felt that thick stalk settle down between them while her lips wrapped around either side. Nestling it. Cradling it. Loving what it might bring to fulfill her horny womb.

She had to give that bastard Peter credit. She'd intended the walk as an opportunity to talk to him and let him know she loved her husband and wouldn't want to have to spend her vacation fighting him off. She'd like to be friends. Instead, here they were. He had her naked, alone, and was knocking on the portals of the very place she wanted him kept away from. Worse, she wasn't minding it all that much! He was a real man, she realized. Extremely experienced and able to slickly walk past her defences with minimum effort, counting on the fact that a woman's biological imperatives to mate would eventually overcome her common sense.

He'd also given himself time, she realized. By parking them and the bathing suits in a shady area, rather than the direct sun, it would take a good half an hour for the clothing to dry rather than five to ten minutes otherwise. The breeze was warm and gentle, but against wet skin, clothing and her reduced body temperature from the air conditioning, it felt like an icy breeze. It would take more than a few minutes for her body to warm up, even in his embrace.

He was an untrustworthy rat, she decided.

She needed to be very careful from this point onward before that massive spear found a new, warm, wet burrow. Somehow, she didn't seem to mind that thought anywhere near as much as she should. For a moment, she wished she was single again and could have a guiltless holiday fling.

Surrendering to the warmth of the moment, she wormed her arms around his back, pulling him in even tighter, settling into his embrace with a contented sigh.

"Warming up?" he whispered.

"Sso ccoolldd."

"I love being this close to you."

"Rratt!" She let him know her current opinion of him, ignoring the reality of her liking his closeness. Settling her face into the crook of his neck, she took a deep whiff of his overwhelming maleness.

"Did you just call me a rat?" he asked, amusement evident in his voice.

She nodded enthusiastically, her cheek feeling the slight burn of the whiskers on his face, then took a soft lick in the cleft of his neck. She felt his body shudder in response.

"Rrraatt," she confirmed, enjoying his deep chuckles.

She felt his cock harden in response to her lick and wondered why she'd done that. It was a clear signal to any man, never mind one as experienced as he was.

And there it was. His hand took the liberty of softly stroking down her breast and twirling her hard nipple. At the same time, his hips pushed against her slit, steely hardness slithering over her clit, tantalizing it. She moaned into his ear. "Bbigg rraattt!"

"Yes, I've been told it's very big!" he chuckled, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding against the woman he was determined to seduce.

Her hand caught his fingers, stopping their deprivation on her nipples, but with her legs trapped between his, she couldn't stop his scooching through her dripping slit. At least he couldn't stick his cock in her with her legs clamped like that.

"Jill, I'm a naturist and a hedonist. I don't believe in those bullshit religious ideas of monogamous marriage straight out of the dark ages. In my world, if it feels good, let's do it! That's what nature intended for us, not that false idolatry those morons stand up in pulpits and espouse every Sunday. Just before you read the news about them getting caught with their peckers hanging out, seducing innocent children. Why should some old man in a fancy dress, raised in another era and moralistic code, be telling us how to conduct ourselves. I don't believe any of it. I like you. You like me, I can tell. Why shouldn't we be free to indulge our passions?"