Sir Peter Renton

Story Info
A tropical holiday goes off the rails!
11.5k words
3.8
25.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers

Author's Note: This has been sitting in my portfolio for some time. I haven't posted anything lately. Increasingly, I'm finding that my stories no longer fit in here at Lit. Please vote, follow and comment; it's the only payment we get.

Oh, and you don't get to shit on my lawn anymore. If the extent of your intelligence is a "cuck shit" comment, you'll get deleted, and the site will wipe out your pitiful vote. I welcome thoughtful comments even if you don't like the story.

Sir Peter Renton

I heard the garage door, then Jill's heels clicking through the laundry room into the kitchen, where I sat drinking coffee.

"Did you have a good day?" I asked cheerfully, happy to see her.

"The best," she enthused. "Look at what I got!" She tossed an envelope down on the table in front of me.

Hmm, heavy paper, a slight odour of aftershave wafting off it. There was a Coat of Arms embossed in Gold on the corner. It seemed a little pretentious to me!

"It's from a man," I mused. "Your boyfriend?"

"Oh, Mathew," she said, sitting down, smacking my arm lightly in approbation. "Yes, it's a man, and you're going to love it."

"And you want me to open it?" I asked, offering it back to her.

"YES!"

Her ass was wiggling in the chair in her enthusiasm for the contents.

"Okay, how about after I finish making dinner? We can do it then." I started to get up.

"MATT!" she squawked, giving me the stink eye.

I chuckled and bent over to kiss her, inviting her soft lips into mine. Mmm, a much better welcome home.

"Open the damn envelope," she demanded when our lips broke.

I sat back down and ran my fingernail under the flap. Hauling out a heavy gilt-edged square of paper, I read, "You're Invited." Below that was a picture of a gorgeous tropical bay. The incredible blue hues of the water shone through.

"It's beautiful," I murmured, "but what are we invited to? And who's inviting?"

"Sir Peter," she shared. "You might remember him at our corporate Christmas party a couple of years ago. He's opening a new resort in the Barbados. He's invited the entire law firm down there for a vacation. The resort is doing a soft opening to shake any issues out. We can help by going for a vacation. He offered it to all of us free for up to a month; we only pay airfare. The partners and I talked it over and decided that work is slow. I have nothing due in court for the next month. Everybody's going for the next couple of weeks; I want to do the whole month."

Yes, I'd seen the guy at the party. He was at a table with the bigwigs, and this was a year before Jill got her partnership. We, or at least I, had never met him. He was in that indeterminate, late forties, maybe early fiftyish kind of age, tall, broad of shoulder and burly. Good-looking, with a full head of hair. He was a well-known, world-class developer of hotels, resorts and schools. As an architect, I'd heard his name many times.

"Have you ever met him?" I asked.

"Just once about six months ago. Mort was escorting him out and introduced him when they ran into me in the hallway. We had a polite chat for a couple of minutes before he left. That's all."

"Okay, a month, hmm? That seems like a lot."

"Come on, Matt. You and I have worked our asses off for years. You with your architecture practice and me working hard to get through law school and then make partner. We've only just hit thirty, and it's already been years since we've had anything beyond a weekend. We owe it to ourselves to take that break. And let's face it. With only airfare, the price is unbeatable."

I couldn't deny the attractiveness of the offer...still!

"I'm not sure I can take all that time off. A couple of projects are nearing completion. Fit and finish choices have to be made by the owners. That takes my personal time. I'm not even sure I can do two weeks in a row."

Jill got a little snarly. "For fuck's sake, TRY! I want to go, and I want my husband there. I'd hate to spend a month alone in a romantic tropical destination." She got up and stormed upstairs.

Wow! Okay, no doubt about where she stood on the issue.

I cursed that little piece of paper lying on the table. Three weeks from now, I could probably swing it. Even if I could get around the needed time with the project owners, I'd more than likely spend the next week or two with a phone attached to my ear. Nor did I think Jill would spend much time alone at a tropical resort. There'd be too many single guys on the prowl, happy to help her fill in her time. Especially if I was absent or too tied up to participate.

Even more concerning to me was that Christmas party she mentioned. Jill had gone to the washroom. To get there, she had to pass close by the head table. Sir Peter had caught sight of her, and his eyes had followed her all the way to the washroom and back. It wasn't an uncommon event; she was that pretty. He'd bent over and indicated her to one of the senior executives, who had shaken his head at him, obviously passing on the bad news she was married. A short while later, he'd gotten up and switched sides of the table, making it look like he was talking to someone else. But he'd done it in such a fashion as to be able to stare past the person he was talking to. His gaze had been locked on Jill. It made me very uncomfortable that night. If he knew she was married and was still having thoughts toward her...!

That had been a couple of years ago, a lifetime for someone who met as many people as Peter would. Leaving her alone with a resort owner who'd shown an attraction toward her wasn't something I wanted to do. I'd have to check on his marital status. Not that that stopped a lot of Lotharios. As I got up to finish making supper, I was not a happy camper. While I cooked, I looked up details on Barbados and Peter Renton.

Over supper, I tried to convince her of an alternative plan. "Look, in about three weeks, I can take some time. We can go someplace much closer than that ten-hour Barbados flight."

She wasn't accepting it. "I've got a preliminary hearing ten days after we get back. I'll have to be ready for that. I can't go when you want to go. Right now is my only opportunity for months ahead."

Stalemate!

Nor was my position improved the next day after conversing with my partners and sounding out the two contractors involved. Building multi-million dollar projects is expensive, and the clock is running on the interest charges. Even a slight delay in the opening can set the project back tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars over the lifespan of the building. Talking to the suppliers helped a bit. Supplies were plentiful, and the usual delivery delays were not a problem. Altogether, I managed to find eight days before I'd have to head back for up to a week. Then I could go for the final two weeks, give or take; the timing wasn't precise. I shuddered at all the hours I was going to be spending on a plane. I was going to be more tired after this vacation than when I started.

When I laid that out for Jill that evening, she wasn't pleased but accepted it was the best I could do. I guess we were going to Barbados. Tomorrow morning, it seems. She was already packed and bought the tickets, not even knowing if I could make it. That irritated me a lot; she was pushing hard.

But then again, she's a lawyer, and pushy is what makes her good!

Our next problem occurred when we got to the island. The taxi driver had never heard of the resort. He ended up having to phone the hotel for directions; they didn't show on any maps yet.

The check-in was interesting. The manager was standing over top of the clerk, guiding her through the process. The employees were that new. With everything arranged, we headed to our room. Passing by the bar, restaurant and beach, we were surprised to see the place empty. There appeared to be some employee training going on in the restaurant, but that was it. We didn't see another guest.

We were shocked when the indicated path led us out of the hotel and through lush gardens. We passed a large pool and hot tub, ending up in a beachfront cottage with a wide veranda facing the ocean. Comfortable-looking rattan furniture, couches, love seats, a small table and individual chairs lined the deck.

Hot damn, it was gorgeous; we were maybe fifty feet from the water's edge. Palm trees waved in the gentle breeze, and birds called out to each other. You could hear the lapping waves hissing up over the sand. And the hot tropical sun after the dampness of Seattle...mmm!

Inside did not disappoint in the slightest. The cottage was large and roomy. Most of the front of the building was lined with windows. The view of the beach and bay was astounding. There was a comfortable living area equipped with couches, chairs and a table to eat at if you wanted. A hallway led to the two bedrooms and a big bathroom. Inside the master bedroom, a patio door led to our own personal hot tub. The ensuite was to die for!

Jill wandered around, letting out loud whoops of joy at the cool features she found. I had to admit it was all very impressive. There was a knock at the door. I opened it to find our host, Peter, accompanied by the bellhop with our luggage. Two workers were busy out front putting sun-chairs on the beach.

He held out his hand with a big smile. "Hi, you must be Matt. I'm Peter Renton, the owner, and it sounds like someone is pretty happy with the accommodations."

Jill whooped her way out of the bedroom to see who it was, bouncing on her toes with eagerness. "Peter, your resort is gorgeous. Thank you so much for all of this."

"Jill, right? Thank you for that compliment. I'm glad you like it. I must admit, you two caught me by surprise. We weren't expecting anyone for a few days yet."

Jill looked uncomfortable, wondering if she'd made an error. "I thought the invitation said...?"

"No, no! Sorry! That didn't come out right. Yes, your invitation was immediate. I figured it would take everyone some time to get their arrangements together. You two came immediately, and that's cool. It was my own expectations that were faulty. Anyway, I'm glad you're here. There are no other guests yet, with none expected for several days. If you're up for it, I thought I might suggest you come to have dinner with me tonight. The staff are looking forward to using their new training. You should bring your dancing shoes too, Jill. I plan on having the band there playing."

"For three people?" I asked, astonished.

"Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?" he chuckled. "But it gives the staff a chance to practise and get a sense of how the evening will flow when there are more people here. I'll try to scare up a date to make it balanced."

The date admission confirmed his bachelor's status. Before I could open my mouth, Jill jumped in. "We'd love to, Peter."

He turned to me. "When's the last time you had the time to go fishing, Matt?"

I groaned at that. It had been years.

"I thought so. I was thinking of taking the boat out tomorrow morning if you want to come. Lots of great fishing here for trophy fish. I want to give the crew a run. Jill, I know fishing isn't popular with most women, but if you'd like to come with us, the crew serves an excellent lunch and all the wine you can drink. We'll stop at one of the small outlying islands and pull up on the beach while we eat. You can swim, snorkel, explore the reefs and enjoy the warm water. There's a large sunbathing area on the boat. You can work on your tan while checking out the sights."

"That sounds like fun," she responded to my shock. I thought she'd pass. I hadn't even said yes yet.

"Alright. Why don't we meet in the lobby at 6:30? I'll show you around, then we can go have dinner. Oh, the dress is casual unless you want to dress up?"

Jill blew a raspberry at that thought. "We both dress up every day. I think I can resist for one night."

"Till 6:30, then."

Shutting the door behind him, I shook my head ruefully, realizing we'd been played by a master. Throw out some irresistible activities, dancing for Jill, fishing for me and voila! He had our first couple of days monopolized. Or rather, Jill in his orbit where I suspect he wanted her. I idly wondered if he'd had his people investigate us. It seemed like a lot, but you never know with these super-rich guys. I was curious to know how much they'd found out. His first two offers were right on the mark for our interests, although truthfully, both were pretty generic based on our sexes.

We ordered some room service while unpacking and were shocked when the knock on the door sounded less than five minutes later.

Noah, the tall, good-looking guy who delivered our food, laughed when I remarked on it.

"There are three room service waiters in training and a whole kitchen full of cooks trying to look busy. Everybody got something to do for your order, and the three of us arm-wrestled for the chance to bring it out. It feels good to finally look after a guest, and I...got the first one!" He preened a bit.

Jill laughed and moved in close, her fingers feeling his bulging arm. "No wonder he won; look at the muscles on this guy. He works out! Take a picture of us, Matt."

Nothing would do, but I had to get my phone out and take a picture. Jill cuddled up under his shoulder, pulling his arm around her and held up her finger, showing the number one with him doing the same. But it was her other hand, busy undoing his shirt buttons and then flattening her hand out, clutching his ripped abs, that got to me. The contrast between her whiteness and his blackness was startling. Jill's people hail from the south of France, and she enjoys a slight olive tone in her skin. She tans easily in the hot sun where I burn with my northern European heritage and the Seattle winters that leave us fish-belly white.

She had poor Noah popping a quite respectable-looking erection to judge from the bulge in his pants with her hand hovering just above paydirt. With the picture taken, she twirled her fingers in his happy trail, enjoying the feel of his muscles a bit more before going on her tiptoes and kissing him on the cheek. That damn wife of mine was pure evil when she got her flirt on.

Still, I took the pic and then texted a copy to Noah for his own enjoyment. Let him lord the moment over the other kitchen staff. I knew from that moment onward our service would be legendary as the others tried to out-compete him once he flashed that picture around.

Jill and I are monogamous and have been so since the day we met. Nevertheless, like most couples, we've talked over possibilities and decided that if the circumstances were right, we might indulge in something like a threesome or...? But it had to be natural and equal. Something we fell into where the circumstances were just so. I could never countenance her having a lover if she refused me the same pleasure.

The idea of someone manoeuvring to destroy our marriage for their own pleasure, like I suspected Peter was, didn't fly. Many of our friends openly indulged in sexual hijinks. The much-ballyhooed Hounds of Hades predicted by those scared little children whose mommies don't keep them off the adult literary sites hadn't descended on them. Quite to the contrary, all had found themselves happier with each other. Able to communicate more openly, with jealousy a thing of the past. Their ability to talk about their sexual needs and wants increased dramatically. Our reading on the subject revealed happier marriages, plummeting divorce rates and issues like cheating spouses, a thing of the past.

We were curious. That was a fact. I knew it would come from Jill's direction first because she's a natural flirt. She loves it. She tells me it brings out pleasurable endorphins, making her want me more at the end of the evening. Me? I enthusiastically endorse anything that makes her horny for me.

And she had an advantage because she's so gorgeous that she attracts men like flowers attract bees. All of them, only hoping for a chance to pollinate her.

Noah had been given a glimpse of that part of her personality. He proved my increased service theory by insisting on setting out the food on the porch table and serving us personally. He started to do up his shirt buttons first, but Jill smacked his hand away and promptly undid them again.

"I like looking at you, Noah, just like that. Your body is so sexy it's almost irresistible."

I couldn't help rolling my eyes at her, happy to hear the word almost! Some discussion seemed appropriate before 'almost' became 'totally!'

The kitchen had sent enough food for five people. Once Noah had the table laid out, Jill insisted he sit and eat with us. We had a great conversation with him, learning about the local attractions and what to watch out for. He shared a few things about Peter, telling us that he had looked for the best talent for the hotel and was paying top wages to attract people. Something the staff were grateful for. Their little slice of paradise had become quite expensive to live in now, and they needed the increased pay.

He was delightfully intrigued by Jill, unsure where she was coming from, and careful with his teasing and flirting back. I appreciated that. It was better than the naked avarice I had seen on Peter's face that long ago night.

After lunch, I helped him pack up the remains despite his insistence that I shouldn't. Jill went to change into her bathing suit so we could hit the beach.

Just as Noah was finishing, Jill arrived back on the porch and struck a pose. Our twin inhalations sounded like a couple of whales breaching.

I've seen slinky bikinis, and I've seen Wicked Weasels. This fell somewhere in between. A suit I'd never seen before. I'd bet on the tags being in the bathroom garbage. She was stunning in it. There were vague hints of her nipples and vagina in the unlined semi-transparent cloth. Hints that would become a reality once it got wet.

I'd never seen her put on anything like it before in public.

Noah's eyes found mine, searching for an acceptable response before opening his mouth, which was already gaping; I don't think he knew it. I winked at him, letting him know it was okay.

"Jill, that...that suit is...!" he seemed to be bereft of words, shaking his head in apparent disbelief.

"What? This old thing?" She was eating this up.

I rolled my eyes at that. Women!

I wondered when she planned on wearing it? Surely, she wouldn't show up on the beach dressed like that with her fellow employees around. It had me baffled. The lips of her crotch were barely caught up with the material; we're talking fractions of an inch on either side. Being a brunette, her hair was dark, her shaven pubic stubble showed very clearly on either side. The female version of a five o'clock shadow? One wrong move; she'd be flashing anyone and everyone, including the Devil himself. And the ass floss running through her back crack? Her virginity-minded rosebud was clearly evident.

Noah was dazzled; she had him conquered. There was no hiding his enormous erection. He wanted her in the worst way. Was this a sign the time was right? The momentary quiet between us three, when anything could have happened, stretched itself out till it got awkward.

"I guess I should get going back to work," he finally offered.

Jill moaned like she was in pain at the thought. She stepped up to him, pushing her arms through his open shirt and hugged his bare waist. Her face snuggled into his lightly furred chest, taking a deep whiff of his maleness. Her leg popped!

There is a time for a male to be quiescent when a lady first starts giving signals. There is a time for action.

Noah reached that point.

His shovel-sized hands covered her bare ass cheeks and pulled her tight against him. With his over six-foot height and her five-foot-two comparison, his cock had to be snuggling somewhere below her breasts. He lifted her up until his cock was pressed against her barely covered slit. She automatically wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing on him while holding him tighter. She turned her head up, and they kissed passionately while they rubbed against each other.

gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers