Sir Phillips and Mollie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

Mollie felt the momentary pain caused by the entry of the head of his cock, and then the relief as it popped inward. Then she felt the amazing feeling of his thick member entering and filling her tight rear tunnel. She groaned out, "Oh my lord! Your cock feels so good in my ass, Sir! Thank you! Thank you! Please fuck my ass! Please let me feel your hot load, Sir! Please!"

He heard the earnestness in her voice - the need. It fanned the fires of passion inside him, and his lust took over. With a bull-like bellow, he pinned her hips between his hands and fucked her ass with abandon! He hammered his pelvis so hard against her ass cheeks that they rippled and wobbled from the impacts. His balls slapped forcefully against her labia and clit.

Mollie was moaning blissfully, "Yes! Yes! Take me! Use me! Fill me! I need you!" She actually wasn't exactly aware of what she was babbling - it was her body talking, not her mind.

Hearing her pleas, feeling her ass muscles bunching and clenching, tightening the sleeve around his pistoning cock, and smelling her arousal scent wafting from the juices coating his ball sack drove him into a frenzy! Both of them were sweating profusely now, locked in passion. With a roar, he drove his dick deep into her ass and began spewing his hot load! Spurt after spurt after spurt of his cum jetted from the head of his cock. Mollie felt his release, and her scream of happiness harmonized with his roar of passion. He plastered his body tightly against hers, and, wrapping his arms around her torso, held her tightly. Time stood still. His face was next to hers, both of their hot breaths blending together.

Time started up again when his softening cock was expelled from her ass by the very tightness that had made their anal sex so enjoyable. As it emerged, the air that it had shoved inward by his pumping actions was freed in the form of a wet-sounding cummy fart. He and Mollie were comfortable enough with each other to laugh together about the obscene sound. Sir Phillips carefully undid the chains and padlocks, and handed Mollie a towel to wipe herself before they headed upstairs. Showering together and dining together was followed by a cuddling session on the sofa, as they enjoyed watching a movie. The happy submissive was curled up in the lap of her chosen Dominant - both of them at peace. Whatever tomorrow held in store for them, they'd enjoy it - together.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers