Sir Willy Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the showerhead, so the spray was again directed to the wall and just stood there smiling at me, waiting for my response -- for which there was none. One, I was still in shock from both the fact that the water was cold and two, I had no idea she was going to do that.

After several somewhat awkward seconds of silence, she dropped the showerhead to the floor and with both hands, grabbed my T-shirt and said, "Here, let me get you out of that wet shirt."

I raised my arms without protest, and in the blink of an eye, my T-shirt was off over my head and thrown to the shower corner. She smiled, but before I could say a word, she squatted in front of me, grabbed the top of my swimming trunks and pulled them down to my ankles. As the trunks had built-in underwear, I was now standing in Mrs. Jenson's shower, bare ass naked with her squatting in front of me, staring at my little man in the woods, wearing nothing but a skimpy macramé bikini and a massive smile on her face.

"Those were wet too," she said as she motioned for me to step out of them. She promptly stood up, holding my wet bathing suit, and said, "I'll just throw both of these in the dryer for you. Is that all right?"

For several more seconds, I just stared at her before I was finally able to stutter, "Sure -- that would be great."

The smile drained from her face as she then asked very seriously, "Are you okay, Jeremy -- are you okay with this?"

I saw the look of concern in her eyes, and I quickly said, "Sure -- sure, this is great."

A huge smile of relieve filled her face as she said, "Well, in that case, since you're in the shower already, I might as well get you cleaned up."

Her shower had one of those body wash dispensers mounted to the wall. She filled her hands with body wash and started washing me from head to toe. Using just her soapy hands, she started with my chest, then both arms and as I raised my arms, the pits.

She reloaded her hands with body wash, squatted in front of me again and started on my legs. Of course, my dick was getting hard fast, and she smiled a sly little smirk as she pretended not to notice. Once she finished both legs, she reached over and reloaded her hands with body wash one more time and then wrapped both hands around my privates.

Her sly smile was now a full-face grin, and she began to coo as she gently rolled my tender young balls with one soapy hand and slowly stroked my virgin cock with the other. I was both in a state of shock and heavenly bliss at the same time. This was all so surreal. Other than Rosie Palm and her five lovely daughters, no human hand had ever touched me in this way, and oh my God did it feel good.

Actually, it was feeling too good, way too good, and within less than a minute, I was starting to reach that magical point of no return. Mrs. Jenson quickly recognized the signs of my impending climatic explosion as I spread my feet a bit and braced myself against the shower wall.

"Oh no, not yet!" she exclaimed, as she quickly removed her hands and grabbed the dangling showerhead to rinse me off. She stood up and hastily rinsed me head to toe, carefully rinsing the parts she had just finished handling. This did put my orgasm temporarily on hold, but not by much as my dick was still rock hard and twitching in the warm spray of the shower.

As the last of the soap suds were heading for the drain, she said, "Well, since I'm here, I might as well rinse off this suntan lotion." And with that she hung the showerhead back in the wall mount, unsnapped her top and let it fall to the floor. Then without even the slightest pause, she rolled her bikini bottoms to her feet, stepped out of them, and kicked them to the corner along with my soaking wet T-shirt and swimsuit.

She was now standing in front of me as bare ass naked as the day she was born. She immediately filled her hands with body wash and quickly lathered herself up. I had never seen a woman naked in my life and it was quite an eye full as she ran her hands up and down her arms and neck. She raised one arm at a time as she ran her slippery hands up, over and around each breast.

I was totally mesmerized watching this display of sexuality from 'the woman next door.' Her tits were not particularly large, not like what I'd seen in Playboy. But they weren't small either, they were just what I assumed were normal. And to my pleasant surprise, they weren't saggy, droopy, or wrinkled, or anything like that. They were just normal, nice womanly boobs, and she seemed quite at ease with me watching her let them slip and slide through her soapy wet fingers.

I was so captivated by her tits that I forgot to lower my gaze until she reached for another handful of body wash and then applied it directly between her legs and started to rub. She had a thick brown patch of short and curlies that took quickly to the body wash and made a bountiful supply of sudsy bubbles that she swiftly used to wash her legs, tummy, and butt crack. She was clearly in a hurry and the whole neck to feet cleaning didn't take more than two minutes. She then took the showerhead off the wall and quickly rinsed everything, even spreading her legs, and shooting the spray straight up to thoroughly rinse her soapy crotch.

As she was about through, she playfully shot me again with the shower spray and laughed at my startled response. Then replacing it on the wall bracket -- with just one more quick rinse of each pit, she was through. She cut off the water, and as she stepped from the shower, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out with her. She took a clean towel from the linen cabinet and quickly blotted us both dry.

With another quick tug of my hand, she led me to her bed and with a flick of her wrist, flung me dead center into the middle. I was not surprised that she followed me down, but instead of landing on top of me, or to my side, she landed squarely between my legs. As I lay spread eagle, she quickly settled in, softly took my dick with one hand, and gently cradled my balls with the other. I then watched in utter amazement as she positioned her mouth directly over my quivering phallus and slowly brought her sultry lips to the swollen tip.

Bolts of electricity shot through me as her velvet lips made contact. She opened her mouth enough to allow her oral wetness to moisten my dick head and then slowly moved down my innocent pecker until her nose was fully buried in my pubs. The sensation of her silky soft lips gently encasing every inch of my shaft combined with the warm slurry of her saliva and the soft tissue of her mouth and tongue was absolutely heavenly and utterly unlike anything I'd ever experienced. It was better than Christmas, cherry pie and a snow day from school all rolled into one.

For several seconds, she held her head perfectly still, as if she was momentarily savoring me before completing her impending task. And then complete it she did, for once she started slowly moving her head up and down, it was less than a dozen strokes before I was ready to shoot the first load in my short life that wasn't the direct result of my own manual efforts.

As I'd never received a blow job before I wasn't sure of the etiquette, should I warn her of the impending emission, or was the looming explosion as much for her sexual gratification as mine? As I briefly pondered this philosophical dilemma, she answered the question for me by moving her lips to the head of my dick and holding them there tightly over the crown as she gently stroked me two or three times ensuring my climactic eruption. To my surprise, as my groin was rocked by the involuntary contractions of the male ejaculation, she continued to tightly hold her lips there as I twitched and jerked in throws of ecstasy, managing to capture every pulsating blast of my orgasmic discharge. And even more to my surprise, she didn't spit it out or immediately swallow it. Instead, she seemed to hold it there on her tongue, allowing it to linger for a moment, savoring my essence like a fine wine, before allowing it to slip down her throat like a fresh oyster delicately slurped from its half shell.

When I finally finished, she milked me several more times with her thumb on the bottom ridge of my softening pecker before removing her lips and eyeing her handy work. And as she continued to massage residual semen to the top, she would lovingly lick it off and then see if she could urge another drop to the surface.

When she was finally satisfied that she had gotten it all, she rose up on one elbow, and for the second time with a somewhat serious look on her face, asked, "Jeremy, are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Sure, Mrs. Jenson," I quickly answered. "I loved it."

She started to laugh, and with a look of relief on her face, said, "Jeremy, I think we're a little past you calling me Mrs. Jenson. You're an adult now and adult friends address each other by their first names, so please call me Susan, or Sue, or even Suzy if you want, but please no more Mrs. Jenson. Okay?"

"Okay, yes -- sure," I said, stumbling for words. My parents had always called her Sue, and I think I remember Mr. Jenson calling her Suzy. But at that moment, and under these circumstances, neither somehow seemed appropriate. I'd seen Susan on her hospital name tag, so as I stumbled for words and with a slight boyish stutter I managed to say, "Susan, I loved it, thank you very much."

What guy wouldn't love a blow job, but just as significant to me was that she called me an adult and treated me as one as well. I had only been eighteen for several months, but until this moment, I had never really felt like an adult. I was still in high school, I still addressed every non-family adult I knew as Mister or Messes, and most importantly, I had never had sex with anyone in my life but myself.

Like a young Indian brave who had just experienced his first kill, I had just completed one of those rites of passage that I would remember for the rest of my life. I had dreamt of this moment, and though it certainly didn't happen the way I had always fantasized, it finally happened, and I was beyond ecstatic. I had just seen my first naked female, felt a hand on my genitals other than my own, and had my first orgasm with another person in the room. Now my partner in this experience may have been a little older than I had planned on, but I hadn't had to wine and dine her, or wrestle her panties off in the back seat of a car or face the humiliation of rejection if my advances had failed. This was a woman who actually pursued me, seemed to genuinely like me, and most importantly, she was the one who initiated the sex in the first place, and that somehow made it so much more gratifying. Plus, a woman so knowledgeable and sexually talented that all I had to do was sit back and enjoy. Oh my God, yes, I loved it.

A look of satisfaction, as well as one of relief, filled Susan's face as she curled up beside me. I was still lying on my back as she cuddled up against me, pressing her breasts into my side and laying an arm across my bare chest. I was still trying to digest everything that had just happened, as well as catch my breath, as she purred in my ear. My eyes were heavy, and as she snuggled up tightly against me, I felt like I might drift off to sleep. I was utterly exhausted -- and yet the weird thing was she had done all the work. It made no sense, but it felt so good.

After serenely lying there for probably five or six minutes, her hands started exploring again, and moments later, she was busy stroking me back to an erection. I'd never completely lost my hard-on to begin with -- but I wasn't rock hard either. And apparently, she was ready to go again.

As soon as she had me back 90% hard, she sat up, bent over my waist, and quickly slurped my tired but happy party-boy back into her mouth. This time she sucked a little slower; more like she was lingering over a delicious meal that was so good she didn't want it to come to an end. But 'cum' to an end it would if she kept sucking on me and she quickly realized that. So as soon as I was completely hard again, she swung a leg over my body and squatted over me, her hairy crotch directly above my glistening wet tent pole.

She smiled again, that alluring sexy smile of hers, silently asking, 'okay if I do this?' I, of course, nervously nodded my approval. She quickly wet her fingers at her mouth, applied the saliva to someplace buried beneath that curly bush of hers and then guided my dick into her slippery hole as she slowly lowered herself on to me. I was fucking her, or I guess I should say she was fucking me. And for the first time in my life, I felt a warm wet pussy engulfing my innocent young cock. I wasn't just an adult at that moment, I was a man.

Oh My God, I had hit the trifecta all in one day. Seeing my first naked female, getting my first blow job, and then finally fucking my first pussy. If I'd died of a heart attack right then and there, at least I would not have died a virgin. And besides, if I did have a heart attack, I was in the hands of a registered nurse.

As she squatted over me and slowly lowered herself on to my shaft, she stayed on her feet, allowing me to watch the action. This made it even more exciting, for not only did I get to feel her slowly riding my dick, but I also got to actually watch it sliding in and out of her, a visual treat as well as a physical one. And to make sure I could see, she sat upright and remained with her feet flat on the bed so I could clearly watch my Willy disappear and then slowly reappear again in and out of the thick brown bush between her legs.

Watching this incredible display of sexuality not only added to the sensation, I quickly realized it would not be long before my second steamy load of the day would be heading her way. I put my hands on her hips, trying to slow her down, but this actually added to the sensation. Sensing my dilemma, she finally laid down on my chest and slowed her stroke even more.

This did cut off the visual aspect of her riding me, but her breasts were now pushed into my chest, and her highly aroused breath was only inches from my ear. I tried to look away and think of something else, but as I glanced around the room, I fixated on the mirror over the bureau, and I could easily see her butt slowly rise and fall with each stroke of her hips.

Seeing this, plus the sliding of her boobs back and forth across my bare chest, was all this poor boy could take. For the second time within fifteen minutes, my entire body tightened and began to shake as a massive explosion erupted from my groin. I moaned in ecstasy as my second upload of the day moved in spits and spurts from my body into hers. Since her mouth wasn't full of dick this time, she softly echoed her gratitude with her own moans of pleasure.

But clearly, she wasn't entirely done, and as I glanced back at the mirror, I realized she had put her ass into high gear. She was literally pounding me, over and over, faster and faster, in order to get every ounce of satisfaction she could get out of my poor pecker before I started to lose my erection.

Luckily for both of us, it didn't take long. In less than a minute, she reached her own magical point of sexual bliss, and I felt her pussy suddenly fill with a warm slurry of fluid that quickly leaked all over my crotch and dripped off my balls onto the bedspread. She raised her head and let out a shriek of ecstasy I'm sure everyone on the block would have heard if the windows had been open. Her body then tightened, and she shook uncontrollably from head to toe.

Her orgasm lasted a lot longer than mine, and I actually took a little pride in that. But once her moaning subsided, she collapsed on my chest, panting like a marathon runner who had just finished the race of her life. After a minute or two, her breathing began to return to normal, but I could still feel her pussy muscles rhythmically milking my cock for every ounce of my essence she could get out of it. I had no idea women could do that with their pussies, but after all, it is a muscle, and she certainly knew how to use hers to take care of my new favorite muscle.

Eventually, all movement subsided except for her heated breath in my ear. Not knowing what to do next, I wrapped my arms around her and gently hugged her. She relaxed further and as the weight of her body slowly settled on to mine, she whispered in my ear, "Thank you Jeremy, thank you, thank you, thank you."

I really had no idea what to say, so I just sort of mumbled a, "You're welcome." As I kept thinking, why is she thanking me, I should be the one thanking her. But as I soon felt a tear run down from her cheek and cross over on to mine, I realized this must have been a mutually beneficial and much-needed experience for both of us.

Several minutes later, she slowly rolled off me and then off the bed. She walked into the bathroom and gathered our wet clothes. I heard her wring them out in the shower and then still totally naked, she carried them through the house to the utility room where I heard her throw them into the dryer.

Walking back into the bedroom, she lay down beside me, and before cuddling up, pulled up a blanket from the foot of the bed and gently covered us both. I now understood why they call it sleeping together because I think we were both asleep within a matter of minutes.

We were still asleep in each other's arms when the dryer buzzer woke us up. I hated her getting out of bed, but I dearly loved watching her walk naked from the room. She returned a few minutes later with my clothes warm from the dryer. As I dressed, she donned a robe from her closet and loosely wrapped the terrycloth belt around her waist.

Now standing dressed in her bedroom, she asked me if I could come back tomorrow to finish the pool and I assured her I could. With that, she kissed my cheek and said she'd see me in the morning. I left her house on cloud nine. I had never felt happier or more satisfied in my life. In less than two hours, she had taken a naive young man and turned me into an actual adult. I walked into her bedroom an innocent virgin and walked out literally thrown, blown, and fucked by an amazingly beautiful, experienced, and sexually talented woman beyond my wildest dreams.

I went to bed early that night skipping my normal shower as I didn't want to wash off her scent. I usually sleep in my underwear, but not tonight. I slipped between the sheets naked and began running my hands around my balls as well as up and down my quickly hardening shaft. As I slowly took myself on a solo flight to dreamland with one hand, I brought the other hand to my face and inhaled deeply. The pungent fragrance of her soaking wet pussy permeated my entire groin and cupping my heavily scented hand over my nose simply sent me over the top and I quickly shot my last load of the day. I slept like a baby that night and it wasn't until almost 8:45 the following morning I next opened my eyes.

Tuesday

A beam of warm morning sunlight actually woke me. Still groggy from the soundest sleep I'd had in years, it took me a moment or two to realize that I had seriously overslept. When I grasped that it was almost nine o'clock, I jumped from my bed as if hit with a cattle prod. I threw on the same swimsuit and T-shirt I had worn the day before and raced for the door.

My parents were both long gone. My brother was sitting at the kitchen table, eating his Wheaties, and reading the sports page. He didn't even look up as I dashed past him; neither of us uttering a sound of recognition to the other.

As I reached the Jenson's back gate, I flung it open and rushed in expecting to see Susan working a flower bed, cleaning the pool herself, or better yet, lounging in the sun in yet another amazing bikini. But to my dismay, she was nowhere in sight.