Sir Willy Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the big finale, she loaded her hands one last time with oil and wrapped them around rock hard Willy. It felt absolutely heavenly, and as soon as I recovered from the initial sensation of the warm oil, she began slowly stroking me with one hand while softly rolling my balls in the other.

Being a novice literally in the hands of a master, again, it only took minutes for me to reach that magical point of no return. I tried to warn her, as I still thought she wanted my climax in her mouth, but she shushed me by softly saying, "I want to watch."

Well with that I had permission to unload and oh my God did I. As she massaged that little spot between my balls and ass hole with the middle finger of one hand, she gently pressed and massaged that tiny flap of skin just below my dick head with her thumb of the other. The explosion was monumental as three or four massive waves of sexual expression shot across my belly and chest, landing just inches from my neck.

"Wow," she chuckled. "You must have been saving that one for me."

I was speechless as well as breathless. As I tried to speak and couldn't, Susan just smiled and purred her amusement and satisfaction for a job well done. I've jacked off before, and I've shot some pretty good loads, but nothing like this. She really was the master, as she truly knew how to get the best out of a boy -- excuse me -- I mean man.

"That was totally amazing Susan," I finally managed to utter.

"Well then, I've done my job," she chuckled. And then taking her fingers, she started playing with the creamy white results of her amazing manhandling that lay cooling on my chest -- twirling it through my chest hairs and swirling it around my hyper-sensitive nipples. Eventually, she lay down next to me and cuddled up, continuing her finger painting on my chest until we both dozed off for a few minutes.

After a quick power nap, she whispered in my ear, "Okay Jeremy, it's your turn -- or again should I say, it's my-y-y-y turn." She drew out the 'my turn' with a sweet seductive voice.

"Okay," I said as I tried to sit up on one elbow. I started to say, 'What do I do,' but quickly thought better. I knew what Susan had just done for me, so I assume that was another lesson in pleasing your partner, and now it was my turn to see what I'd learned -- or more to the point, to see if I'd been paying attention.

I moved over so she could have the center of the bed, which she quickly took as she rolled on to her belly. I straddled her legs the way she had straddled mine, except it was my balls nestled between her legs in place of her wet pussy. I cupped my hands and filled them with massage oil and started on her neck and shoulders. Trying to follow the same path she had so expertly exhibited on me -- but I have to admit some of the details were already a little foggy.

I'm pretty sure I was doing it right, as she oohed and aahed with each pass of my oily hands, which was both pleasing to hear and satisfying that I was doing it right. Using my oily fingers, I kneaded each vertebra of her back, pressing harder and harder until I sensed her starting to wince with pain. However, she never complained, and her moans of pleasure only increased as I worked my way down her back.

By the time I got to her butt cheeks, I realized she was slowly spreading her legs and that I would soon have to abandon my position of straddling her legs and move between them. I assumed this was so I could run my lubricated hands up and down her crotch -- which I did. But to my surprise, this only caused her to raise her ass further and further in the air.

When I reached across her back for more oil, she rose up on all fours, and reaching between her legs grabbed Sir Willy and pulled him directly towards her eagerly awaiting and highly self-lubricated sheath. I was hard as steel by that time, and she was obviously wet 'n willing. With only the slightest guidance from her hand, I quickly entered her. Well, I'll be damned if I wasn't fucking her doggy style. Another skilled learned -- and another notch on the old bedpost of life.

She let out a moan of ecstasy as I buried Sir Willy deeply between the cheeks of her ass. She would flinch every time the boys playfully slapped her clit, causing me to beam with pride. Trying to 'do it right' without asking for directions, I decided to take it slow as to not rush my next orgasm, which I did. And as my rhythm became slow and steady, she slowly lowered her upper body until just her ass remained in the air. Her face and shoulders were firmly on the sheets, and she held her arms out in front of herself as if she was praying to Allah.

With every forward thrust of my hips, she would throw her hips back so that every stroke was consummated with a loud smack of her butt cheeks, meeting my hips going in the opposite direction. I could feel my balls slapping up against her clit as our bodies collided and there was little doubt that it was as exhilarating for her as it was for me. It had only been fifteen or twenty minutes since my last orgasm, but my second one for the day was rapidly approaching and there was little I could do about it.

Though I was certainly going to reach the finish line ahead of her, she was clearly racing to get there as fast as she could. As my balls released their second salvo, she just increased her rhythm, and being the young gentleman that I am, I did all I could to hold up my end of the bargain.

My warm load must have done the trick, for in less than thirty seconds, she reached her nirvana as well. First, her body started to shake, and then suddenly, her already slippery wet sheath was flooded with a warm sultry fusion of our combined fluids. Her moans grew much louder, and she quickly grabbed a pillow and bit down hard on it as if to muffle her cries of utter satisfaction and total release.

I could feel our combined juices running down her legs as well as dripping off the bottom of my balls. But still unsure of the next move, I remained tightly pressed against her body and waited for her to initiate whatever was next. Finally loosening her bite on the pillow, she slowly leaned to one side, and I just followed her over, staying as much engaged as possible. We ended up in a connected spooning position with my arms wrapped around her, cupping each breast, where we both drifted off into a twilight sleep.

I woke up ten or fifteen minutes later, flat on my back with her sucking my dick back to a full erection. As soon as I was suitably hard, she climbed on board for one final fuck of the day. To be honest, I was exhausted, but so flattered that she couldn't get enough of me, it never occurred to me to resist. I simply relaxed and let her have her way with me -- the ultimate ego trip.

Friday

There was very little left to do in Susan's yard by Friday, but I showed up anyway as soon as my parents left for work. As usual, she was already busy in the back yard, working the ground that was soon to be her spring vegetable garden. After helping her for about thirty minutes, she had me check all the chemicals in the pool, while she figured out how to keep me busy for several hours. I cleaned her garage, which really didn't need it, and then she asked me to clean the rain gutters all around the house.

The gutters really didn't need cleaning either as I had done them last fall after the leaves had finished falling, but it was make-work, and I knew it. The only difference between now and last fall was that she was suddenly much more interested in my safety. She held the ladder for me every time I was on it, and while I was on the roof, she never took her eyes off of me. She may have done the same thing last fall -- but I certainly don't remember it.

When she couldn't think of anything else for me to do -- outside that is -- she said, "Okay, meet me inside after you put the ladder away."

I wasted no time putting all the yard tools away and coiling the hose. Once in the house, I followed the sound of running water to her bathroom. For a change, it wasn't the shower; it was the tub. Her bathroom had a large soaking tub in addition to the walk-in shower. It was one of those oval faux-marble things that were popular in the seventies. It wasn't jetted or anything, but it certainly was big enough for two people.

She was still dressed as I walked into the bathroom, but once she noticed me standing behind her, she quickly diverted her attention from the tub and seductively stripped in front of me. As was now the pattern, I quickly followed, and within seconds, we were both stepping gingerly into the steaming water. She apparently had not added bubble bath to the water, but some sort of scented bath salts as the water smelled of tropical breezes. My balls prickled from the heat as they broke the surface of the water. But as the rest of my body slowly slipped below the shimmering surface, I quickly adjusted to the stimulating immersion, and at least momentarily, the only thought crossing my mind was how good it felt.

At first, Susan had me sit facing her with our legs intertwined. Grabbing a large bath sponge and loading it with body wash, she started on my chest and neck, and with her free hand, she playfully explored below the water for Sir Willy and the squires. As Susan found the good knight fully aroused and ready for action, she quickly finished my arms and pits. She soon had me turn around and then pulled me back, so I rested against her soapy boobs.

After reloading the sponge, she pushed me slightly forward so she could scrub my back. It felt absolutely heavenly, but she was scrubbing with considerable enthusiasm, and I sensed she was also fully aroused and ready to move on. I loved the warm slippery back rub, but I knew she was prepared to see if I had been paying attention, so I hastily offered, "Are you ready to see what I've learned?"

"Oh, why thank you Jeremy," she responded with a hint of mockery in her voice. She hastily applied a fresh squirt of body wash to the sponge and handed it to me as she slipped around me and settled in with her back towards me. Apparently, she wanted me to start on her back, so that's exactly what I did.

As I moved the sponge across her back, I promptly realized that the harder I pressed, the louder her moans of pleasure became. "Oh Sweetie, that hurts so good," she sighed.

"You like this?" I inquired.

"Oh my God, Jeremy," she whimpered. And after a long deep moan, she breathlessly added, "I'll give you thirty minutes to stop that."

But as I anticipated, she didn't give me any thirty minutes. In less than five minutes she was on her knees and bracing herself against the opposite side of the tub as I kept pressing harder and harder. Seeing that her ass was now above the surface of the water, I parted her legs with one hand and slid the soapy sponge back and forth between her legs with the other.

And as I expected -- that did it. I think Susan had a mini orgasm right there on her knees as my slippery hand and soapy sponge slid back and forth across her fuzzy slit. Her legs closed tight against my hand as her entire body shivered uncontrollably for about thirty seconds. As soon as her trembling subsided, she turned around and motioned for me to scoot up the back of the tub.

As my hardness emerged from the soapy water, she grabbed my shoulders and started dragging herself up my body. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she stopped short of my face as her breasts reached my crotch. While still on her knees, she took her hands and pressed her slippery boobs against Sir Willy and began to slowly slide up and down.

The feeling was way more than I expected. Oh, over the last four days, I'd had the most amazing blow jobs, and I'd fucked the most incredible pussy. But the warm caress of these supple soapy mammaries was a new and astonishingly sensual experience. The softness of her breasts created an entirely new and different sensation that drove this poor boy crazy, and I knew it would soon bring me to my first release of the day.

Again, and with perfect timing, Susan sensed the impending eruption and moved to the opposite end of the tub. She pulled a towel off the rack, folded it several times and placed it immediately behind her back on the tub surround. Then arching her back as far as she could and supporting herself with her elbows on the towel, she cupped each breast with her hands and motioned for me to lie across her.

Never one to argue with a woman, I quickly obliged, covering her body with mine and supported my weight with my hands on the wall behind the tub. As my soapy saber rested in the cleavage between her mystical orbs, she pushed them together, swaddling my manhood within those two luscious mounds of hedonism and began sliding up and down.

Realizing that she wanted me to titty fuck her, I responded by matching the upward movements of her chest with reciprocating downward thrusts of my hips and reversing at the end of each stroke in a slow rhythmic motion. As Sir Willy continued his trip down mammary lane, I dropped my head so I could easily watch Sir Willy's one eye appear and then disappear again and again between her silky soft boobs. Combine that visual with the sensation of my balls dragging back and forth across her slick soapy belly brought me to another quick conclusion. I made eye contact with her seeking her permission to let go, and as her smile seemed to grant the approval I so urgently needed, I released a stream of hot steamy cream up and across her chest and neck.

I surprised myself again with the size of my load. It shot all the way across her chest, up her neck, and even left splatters on her chin and hair. I was pretty proud of myself, and she seemed to totally love it.

"Oh my God, Jeremy," she said breathlessly. "It looks like you were saving this one for me too."

It took me several moments to catch my breath before I could respond, "I think you just bring out the best in me Susan."

She seemed to like that, as she immediately smiled and began playing with my spunk, swirling it gently with her fingertips. I slowly retreated back to my end of the tub and watched in total fascination as she finger-painted my warm man-cream across her chest.

"I love my new Pearl Necklace, Jeremy," she cooed. "You really shouldn't have."

"I shouldn't have," I questioned?

"No, I'm just teasing. Yes, of course, you should have -- I absolutely love it," she said affectionately. "You know you've picked up another language, don't you?"

"No -- what language?" I asked.

"Russian," she said. "Fucking a woman's tits is called Russian."

"Wow, I'm becoming a real linguist, aren't I?"

"No, my naked knight -- you're becoming a real lover," she answered with a satisfied look of accomplishment.

"And I gave you a pearl necklace, I guess."

"Yes, a lovely string of Mikimoto pearls," she confirmed.

I didn't know who or what Mikimoto was, but I assumed it must have been nice, as she was certainly admiring them as she continued to use her fingers to play with my creamy white cum.

The water in the tub eventually got cold and we moved to the bed. She sucked me back to an erection and then fucked me cowgirl style, after which we relaxed with a short nap wrapped in each other's arms. I awoke about thirty minutes later with yet another hard-on. Not one to waste Sir Willy's obvious readiness, I rolled her onto her back and proceeded to fuck her again. As I positioned myself between her legs, she willingly spread them into a perfect 'V' with her toes pointing to the ceiling. My steely shaft quickly settled deep into her warm sheath as she brought her legs together resting her ankles on my shoulders.

This almost bent her body into a complete one-eighty and provided yet another amazing angle of attack on her pussy -- oops, I mean her vagina. I rested almost all of my weight on the back-side of her thighs and proceeded to pound her like a jackhammer. Since I'd already come twice within the last hour, I probably lasted almost five minutes or more. This absolutely drove her crazy. I have no idea how many orgasms she had; she probably had no idea either. But she was squealing like a little piglet as well as leaking and squirting all over the place. When I finally did come, she released her headlock on me, and we both just collapsed into each other's arms totally exhausted.

I headed back to school Monday morning one happy mother fucker -- pun intended!

Summer

Over the next two months, I continued to take care of Susan's yard and pool. However, I was never invited in the house. I wasn't really worried, as she was still very friendly to me, and it was always on weekends with other people around -- so I understood.

As the end of my high school days approached, Susan offered to host a graduation party. My mom and dad were a little reluctant at first, as they didn't want to impose. But she insisted, and besides the pool I so lovingly maintained was in her yard. My parents soon graciously accepted the offer on the condition they could provide all the food and it was a done deal.

The party was well attended with friends and family from miles around. And I was very much surprised by the graduation gifts. I wasn't expecting anything, which made the gifts even more special. But the gifts that really startled me were the ones from Susan. First, she gave me the most fantastic watch. It wasn't a Rolex, but it was darn close. It had more buttons and dials then a small spaceship and was about the coolest watch I'd ever seen. My parents were a little shocked also, but she simply said she wanted me to always be on time. Cum on time is probably what she actually meant -- but I kept that little joke to myself.

She followed that gift with an equally astonishing calculator. This was before the days of laptops and iPads, or even personal computers; so, this calculator was really state of the art. It had all of the usual math functions, plus sine and cosine and even graphing capabilities. It was really the coolest calculator I had ever seen and would be a great help at college. My parents again protested about such an expensive gift, but Susan simply responded that it was from Adam and Rebecca and that they were very proud of me and wanted me to have it.

As I pretty much expected, Susan and I were back at it hot and heavy within days after graduation. She arranged her schedule so that she would be home several days during the week when my parents would be at work. Then she'd concoct some sort of project around the yard to justify me coming over. And as a backup, there was always the lawn and the pool just in case she couldn't think of anything else. I might add, she had the best damn looking yard in town all summer.

Then as soon as I completed my honey-do list, it was straight to the shower, or tub, where the real workout of the day would begin. Over the next five or six weeks, I think she taught me every sexual trick and activity she knew, including some of her favorite activities and positions. And in addition to her pleasing me, she showed me various ways to bring her immense pleasure. She taught me how to find her G-Spot. I soon learned that with a combination of my fingers and tongue, I could bring her to absolutely amazing orgasms and hold her there for two and sometimes even three minutes.

And then when I thought there was nothing new to learn, she started bringing in porno movies. Now where she got them, I have no idea. There are no porn stores in Addison, and the closest ones I'm aware of, were more than ninety miles away in the state capital. This was years before the internet or even DVDs, but we had VHS tapes and somehow, she had a supply or supplier.

Once we had run completely through her sexual repertoire, she'd pop in a movie, and we'd try to duplicate whatever the actors were doing on the screen. I have to admit it was sometimes pretty funny, and frequently we'd both end up in a big pile of arms and legs either on the bed or laughing hysterically on the floor.