Sir Willy Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several trips, up and down the front commissure, she brought her finger to a stop at the top of the long ridge between the two grooves. "At the bottom of the clitoral ridge is a protective hood that covers and protects the clitoris." She gently pulled back the top of the hood to expose a glistening little bulb.

"Jeremy, this is the head or gland of my clitoris," she said. "All you can see here is the very tip, the crown jewel that rests atop the unseen shaft which extends almost the entire length of my vagina. Once out of sight, the clitoral shaft splits or divides like a wishbone and wraps around the vaginal canal."

Snip, snip ... snip.

"The tip of the clitoris is protected by the clitoral hood. The hood is important because the clitoris has approximately eight thousand nerve endings. That's nearly twice as many as the head of your penis and in fact, has more nerve endings than any other part of the human body." She then gently pulled the hood back so I could see her cute little love button.

I was utterly enthralled, but still carefully dividing my attention between the 'in my face' anatomy lesson and the scissors in my hand. Snip, snip ... snip.

She then raised her finger releasing the clitoral hood, which smoothly slid back over her shimmering little bulb. Then pointing to the area immediately below her clit. "See that little hole?" she asked. "This is the urethra. That is where females pee from. But don't worry, we just showered, and besides urine is actually sterile as it leaves the body."

She sort-of paused as if to see if I had any questions. My mind was racing with this overload of information, and I guess she sensed that. I could see her adjusting the mirror to look for herself at the anatomical body parts she was so skillfully explaining.

I did look up and made eye contact. However, I'm sure I continued to have that same dumb look on my face. I had always been curious about how women pee, but I knew the primary theme of the afternoon was coitus, not urology, so I figured I'd leave that topic for further discussion at a more appropriate time and place.

She then moved her finger a little further south and spread the rosy pink tissue with her first and middle fingers. "Now Jeremy, this is the actual vagina."

I peered down the pink tunnel as she tried to open it as wide as possible for me. In many ways, it seemed like such an unbelievable invasion of her privacy. But I was absolutely fascinated, and she was showing me totally on her own accord -- so I guess it was really no invasion.

"This is where you slide your penis in," she went on. "The word vagina is Latin for 'the sheath,' like the scabbard that holds a knife or a sword. The Romans were quite the swordsmen -- in more ways than one," she said with a slight laugh.

"As you bury your beautiful blade deep inside me, my vagina acts like a sheath. It encompasses your manly saber to protect and comfort it." She paused briefly before going on. "And as you slide your masculine rapier in and out of me, the friction warms us both and brings each of us both great pleasure. A pleasure like no other form of human expression, a pleasure that builds until we both just explode in a climactic orgasm."

I had stopped snipping and was just staring into the pink abyss she was so artfully describing. A slight awkward pause fell upon the bed.

"Well Jeremy, I know you are a skilled swordsman as you certainly proved Monday," she said with a big smile on her face.

"Well, thank you Susan," I was finally getting comfortable calling her that. And as I was lying there gazing at this marvel of female anatomy and contemplating the whole concept of 'the sheath,' she asked.

"So -- do you have a name for your penis?"

"Uh no," I slowly responded.

"Oh, I'm sure you do -- you must. I've never met a man who didn't have a name for his most prized possession."

I just sort of stared at her. "Well..."

"Well, what do you call it? What do you call it at home?" She urged.

"Well, I guess I have always called it my Willy. Mom and Dad called it my Willy, and I guess my brother and I just picked it up. It's my Willy," I finally said with some degree of certainty.

She pushed me over on to my back and scooted down between my legs. Gently holding Willy in her hands, she lovingly gazed at it and said,

"This gift of majesty, this seat of Mars,

This other Eden, demi-paradise,

This happy genius of nature, this blessed obelisk,

This monolith of stone, this mighty phallus,

I knight thee Sir Willy."

And with that, she slapped both of her cheeks with my freshly knighted Sir Willy before planting a big wet, slurpy kiss on the tip.

As she was now between my legs instead of the other way around, she reached for her own crotch and ran her fingers back and forth to assess my barbering skills. Satisfied that I couldn't safely get any closer and that I hadn't left any hairy strays, she took the scissors from my hand and rolled off the bed. She grabbed the mirror from the bedside table and motioned for me to lift my butt so she could slide the towel out from underneath.

Then after carefully rolling up the towel so as to not drop any hair on the bed or floor, she dashed for the bathroom. I heard the shower come on, but only for about thirty seconds, as apparently, she was in quite a hurry to rinse off the trimmed area and return as quickly as possible to my side.

She came from the bathroom, still blotting her crotch dry, dropped the towel as she approached the bed and jump squarely in the middle as I lay to the side waiting. She immediately flung a leg back over my head and resuming the spread-eagle position in front of me said, "Okay, my young Centurion, you've had your Latin lesson; now let's get back to the French."

"The entire area is very sensitive, especially since I'm already highly aroused," she started to explain. I was delighted to hear that, but I already sensed that as her feminine jewels were already glistening, and I knew it wasn't just the water from the shower.

She continued, "Now Jeremy, besides your tongue, you can use your lips, like to kiss, your nose, your fingers, and of course, your breath. So why don't you start by just kissing the inside of each thigh, gently going back and forth, getting closer and closer to the prize with each pass."

I began to follow this path, and I could hear her breath getting slower and deeper as I worked my way to the middle.

"Okay Sweetie, you're doing great," she said after taking a deep breath. "Now run your nose from the bottom of my slit slowly all the way to the top. Exhale gradually, and let your hot moist breath gently warm me. And at the same time, hold your tongue flat as you slowly drag it from the bottom of my slit to the top."

I followed her instructions and as my tongue cleared her clit, she gently pushes my head back down, silently implying that I did it right, and I should do it again. I repeated this process several more times, and with each pass of my tongue, her soft sighs became more auditable moans of pleasure.

"Oh Jeremy," she cooed. "Votre François devient beaucoup mieux."

I had no idea what she said, but it sounded French, and I assumed that was good.

"Jeremy," she finally said. "You've got me ready, now for phase two. Turn your head slightly to one side and then run your tongue up and down one of the Front Commissure valleys -- between the outer and inner labia, along the clitoral ridge. Do that three or four times. Then suck gently on the outer labia, rolling it gently between your lips. Then turn your head the other way and do the same thing on the opposite side. Go back and forth several times. Start gently and then slowly get more aggressive -- I'll let you know if you get too rough." And then she added the admonition, "No teeth -- no nibbling -- not yet at least."

I struggled to remember all of the instructions, but she carefully kept me on track with a nudge of her thigh, or a gently guiding hand, or merely a sigh or moan if I was doing it right. My tongue was getting tired, but a mix of hormones and adrenaline kept pushing me forward.

After about four or five minutes of this, she took a deep breath and said, "Okay Sweetheart, it's time for the big finale. Now gently -- and I do mean gently -- start to flick your tongue up and down over my clit. Do that several times then gently suck on it while humming. Then flick, then hum -- you'll know when I can't take it any longer. Oh, and you can put your hands under my butt and gently massage my inner thighs and outer labia with your thumbs if you like."

This was great. I felt like I was really making progress, and besides, my tongue needed a change of pace. And it was great to get my hands involved. I knew they were supposed to be doing something, I just didn't know what.

Within just a matter of minutes, her hips were rocking up and down. Her soft moans were now almost a panting. She was getting so worked up I don't think she knew what to do with her hands. First, she put them on my shoulders, then she moved them to my head, and then dropping them to her side and tightly clenched the bedspread, before returning them to my shoulders again.

Then suddenly -- there was a flood. I don't mean that she squirted all over me, I'm not even sure she squirted at all. But my mouth was suddenly full of fluid. I didn't know what it was at first; I just knew it wasn't mine. My first thought was that she had peed in my mouth, but it didn't taste like pee. It didn't really taste like anything. It was just warm and slippery. I took in a deep breath, and what had been the 'fresh from the shower' smell, had now turned musky -- like the smell in my hands Monday night after rubbing my balls.

I realized I had brought her to orgasm, and she was coming in my mouth. She was now flopping around like a fish on the hook. She was breathing so fast and hard; I was afraid she would hyperventilate. She grabbed my head, at first, I thought to hold me still. But then she pushed her hips so hard into my face; I wasn't sure what to do. Suddenly she yelled out -- "Fuck me Jeremy, fuck me, please, please fuck me," as she clawed at my shoulders and pulled me up toward her face.

With her continuing to claw at my back, I slid up her body, and to my surprise, as my face approached hers, my dick, excuse me, I mean Sir Willy, just simply slid right into her awaiting slippery sheath. She was so unbelievably wet I didn't even realize I'd entered her at first. But as her frantic whimpers turned to soft moans and I felt the warmth of her supple sheath encasing my steady blade, I knew I had hit the mark. And with one quick thrust of my hips, I buried my new-found manhood all the way to the hilt. Her face grimaced for a brief moment from the unexpected pressure and then quickly relaxed as an intense pleasure washed over her body.

Almost instinctively, I began pounding her like a horny rabbit until she wrapped her fingers around my face and pulling my lips closer to hers. "Whoa cowboy," she whispered. "This isn't a race. Slow down and let's cross the finish line together."

I immediately slowed my pace and started taking long and slow steady strokes, which she seemed to instantly appreciate. However, still being a novice at pleasing the opposite sex, my orgasm was only about twenty or so strokes away. Once I reached that magical point of no return, I tried to slow even more, or even stop altogether, but it was of no use.

As my warm bodily fluids began filling her sheath, I started to apologize, but she drew my head down to her lips and stopped my expression of regret with a sweet and lingering kiss. And since I remained hard, she started raising her hips, pounding our groins together over and over until she reached her second climax of the afternoon.

Exhausted and gasping for breath, we both collapsed into each other's arms. "It's so nice when a plan comes together," Susan whispered in my ear.

With our faces resting on each other's, I could feel a warm and satisfying smile spread across her face. 'A plan,' I thought to myself. Was she referring to us reaching climax together, or that she had been planning this seduction for months? I guess I'll never know, I was just so glad it happened.

Thursday

Thursday dawned crisp and cool, and as I opened the back gate, I found Susan sitting on the back patio, grasping a steaming cup of coffee with both hands. As I was finally getting comfortable calling her by her first name, I said, "Good morning, Susan."

"Good morning, Jeremy," she responded without breaking her gaze on the back yard. "Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done this week," she continued. "I honestly don't know what I would have done without you."

The double entendre didn't escape me, but still being a little insecure of our developing relationship, I let it pass without comment. "So, what's on the agenda today?" I asked.

Slowly taking a long sip of hot coffee before turning my way, "Well, I thought you could mow the lawn -- front and back. I'll do the trimming, and then help you with the raking and bagging." She took another slow sip of coffee as if she was really enjoying the moment and said, "Then you can finish up by power washing the driveway and front walks before I take the power washer back."

"Okay," I quickly responded, slapping my hands together before heading straight for the garage to get the mower. As I started on the back yard, she continued to sit by the pool, watching me closely while continuing to sip her coffee. At first, my lingering insecurity caused me to question why she hadn't gotten up to help me. But as I pushed the mower back and forth across the back yard, every time I passed the pool, I noticed the relaxed smile of total satisfaction on her face, which relaxed me. By the time I was about halfway done, she had gotten up and begun trimming around the flower beds and deck edge behind me.

As soon as I finished the backyard, I moved to the front. Susan wasn't far behind me, and she finished the trimming about the same time I finished the lawn. We then raked and bagged the clippings together. As I power washed the driveway and front walks, she simply sat in the lawn swing that hung from the giant cottonwood in the front yard and watched me. It made me a little uneasy at first, but I'm sure she was tired, and besides, the power washing is a one-person job anyway. And as she had the most serene smile on her face, again I realized everything was still okay.

As soon as I finished, I drained the power washer, rolled up all the hoses, and loaded it into the trunk of her car. As I was about to close the trunk lid, I asked, "So do you want me to take the power washer back to the rental center?" I'd never driven one of the Jenson's cars, so I thought I'd at least give it a try.

Getting up from the swing and walking slowly toward me, she said, "No, I think I'd like you to take another look at the shower for me."

I slammed the trunk lid closed, and without hesitation, followed her through the kitchen door, across the family room, down the hall to her bedroom, and by the time we reached her shower, just as the day before, we were both bare ass naked.

As we were standing outside the shower waiting for the water to warm up, she flashed me that devilish grin of hers and said, "You know what I was thinking about watching you power wash the driveway?"

"No," I responded with an impish grin of my own.

"I was just thinking how much I love sucking your cock," she said as she reached down and softly ran her fingertips up and down Sir Willy.

I think I literally blushed with that comment, which only caused her to grin even more. "Come on Sweetie, let's get you cleaned up." And with that, she pulled me into the shower.

After the shower, as she was drying me off, she knelt in front of me for a quick suck, but that clearly wasn't the main event as she was careful not to take me too far. As she led me to the bed, for the first time, she pulled the bedspread and blanket back to expose the sheets. Up until this point, we had always held our activities on the bedspread, but apparently today we were actually going to do it in bed -- whatever the 'do it' was for the day.

"Jeremy, you have been working so hard, I think it's time for a deep tissue massage," she said as she pushed me to the center of the bed and motioned for me to roll on to my stomach. She quickly straddled my legs, filled her hands with warm massage oil which had already been strategically pre-positioned on the bedside table, and began to generously apply the temperate concoction to my back.

I have to admit, short of sex, this was probably the most pleasurable experience of my life. Of course, I guess this actually was sex since we were both bare butt naked, and I was fully aware of where this luscious activity was taking us. But oh my God, was this ever heavenly.

She started with my upper back and shoulders then moved slowly up to my neck, behind my ears and ultimately, to my temples. Moving back down my back, she began pressing harder and harder with each pass of her slippery hands, my moans of delight became louder and louder. By the time she got to my lower back, I was afraid she might actually break something, but jeez it hurt so good, I couldn't imagine telling her to stop.

I also couldn't help but notice that the further she worked her way down my back, the further her straddle moved down my legs. I quickly began to realize that as she inched her way backward toward my feet, she was leaving a trail of pussy juice, which quickly cooled on the back of my legs and provided one more erotic sensation.

As she approached the end of the bed, she slipped off my legs and gave my ass a good slap before refilling her hands with oil. Now setting beside me, she continued with a good oily massage of my butt cheeks, before gently spreading my legs. She refilled her hands again, but this time with a palm-full of warm oil, she reached beneath me to check my firmness. She must have been satisfied as she purred, "That's a good boy," as she drew her open palm across my balls and slid an oily finger up my butt crack.

Satisfied that I was maintaining a hard-on throughout all of this 'rubbing,' she began her deep massage of each leg, including my feet. For some reason, I didn't find the foot massage all that sexy, but none the less, it was just part of her full body service. When she completely finished my backside, literally head to toe, she slapped my ass again and instructed me to roll over.

As I rolled over, Susan gently spread my legs and positioned herself between them. Refilling her hands with oil, she started with my upper chest before beginning her way south, only this time without the heavy pressure. On my front side, she used a much lighter touch and a more sensuous pattern then she had used on my back.

As she approached my happy land, she just gave Sir Willy a quick brush of massage oil and continued down each leg. First, all the way down one leg from my hips to my feet and then over to the other foot and slowly up that leg back toward my hips. I wasn't really worried that she had passed over Willy and the boys, just anxious that it might take her longer to get back to them then I would have preferred. Anticipation was making me wait, and apparently, it was making her wet.

Eventually, she finished with both legs, including the adjoining heels, arches, and toes -- oh my God did that feel good -- and now she was finally returning for the main event. I assumed she was going to suck me dry, as that's what she'd done in the past, and besides, she mentioned it before slipping into the shower with me. But no, apparently, my steely blade needed a decent oiling also.