Loving Vasectomy Creampie

Story Info
Wife makes her new husband feel loved after a vasectomy.
3.5k words
3.68
24.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers

This is a short story about an early 40s couple who create romantic fun after a vasectomy on their wedding night.

Poppy and Henry met at social event in the spring. Henry was in his early mid 40s, divorced with no kids. Poppy was single, had just turned 40 and also had no children.

They both hit it off and started dating. She told him on one of their first dates that she did not have any interest in having any children.

Henry said that he and his ex-wife tried to have a child for a couple of years, but at his age he had no desire to have any either.

They had been careful to use condoms when they first started being intimate and Poppy was on birth control as well.

After a few months, Poppy liked the idea of feeling Henry cum inside her. She had previous partners who she did the same.

She loved getting a creampie from Henry. Poppy knew there was a risk even though she had been on the pill for so long.

Henry took Poppy out for a nice dinner for their 1-year anniversary and asked if she would marry him. She said yes and they started planning their wedding.

Henry told Poppy that he wanted to get a vasectomy to ensure they would not have any children.

She had hinted for a while that she wanted to get off the birth control pill and move to an IUD. Henry told her that he would get the vasectomy done while she was transitioning to the IUD.

About two weeks after his procedure, Henry had to start masturbating to clear any fertile cum that was still left after the surgery.

The doctor recommended he masturbated about 30-35 times before Henry could be assessed to see if his sperm was sterile. They could have sex, but he had to use condoms.

Both of them were ok with that knowing that by the time the wedding happened, Henry would be cleared, and Poppy would be fully on her new birth control.

The first time Poppy helped him cum from masturbating, he told her how different it felt.

"I don't get the tingle in the base of my spine, and it doesn't pull from my balls anymore," Henry said. "It still feels good, just different than before the surgery."

Poppy could see the disappointment on his face. They both knew that if they didn't want to have a baby, this was the right decision.

Even though she was older, Poppy thought it could still happen and just did not want to go through that.

Henry said he had no regrets at all and knew it would start to feel better eventually. She wanted him to feel good with his orgasms.

Henry was going to masturbate again, but she told him to lay back and relax. She wanted to initiate pleasing him tonight. Poppy teased his cock with her hands and started to give him blow job that would rock his world.

Poppy slowly went all the way to the base with her mouth. She went up and down on his cock ferociously, sucking hard and teasing the tip with her tongue. He knew how good she was at this. He wasn't going to last long.

Poppy increased her pace and fondled his balls. Henry lost control.

He stiffened up, moaned and grunted loudly and then exploded in her mouth.

She kept sucking on him and swallowing more of his cum as he started to soften. She enjoyed the last of his load and asked, "How did that feel?"

"OMG Poppy, that was amazing, it felt great," Henry responded still breathing heavily. She was really happy he had an intense orgasm and could pleasure him with her mouth.

---

A few more weeks passed, Henry was set to go to the lab to jerk off in a cup to see if his cum was sterile and the vasectomy was successful.

Poppy finally stopped spotting after the IUD was installed. A few times they had sex with a condom, she could see some light blood on the condom.

Henry got his result from the lab a few days later, he was cleared. There was no live sperm from the test.

He was happy he knew that it was done, and he and Poppy could go back to having sex without any condoms and a peace of mind.

They were two weeks from the wedding. "Could I bring a condom for the wedding night for you to remove?" Henry asked. "It could be like as if you are trying me new all over again."

She smiled and said she thought it was a great idea. "Maybe I will even encourage you to try to knock me up," Poppy said as she smiled at him.

His mouth hung open and he stared at her in disbelief. She enjoyed the stunned look on his face. "You would really do that Poppy?" Henry asked.

"Yes, absolutely, you are sterile now and my birth control is working just fine," she replied. "I don't have to worry about getting the IUD replaced for 5 years. We could create that fantasy together."

Henry smiled, hugged and kissed his fiancée. "I would really love that, it would be so hot," he replied. "We could really dirty talk it up and make it seem as real as possible."

Poppy liked this idea. He grabbed a condom and made passionate love to her.

His orgasms were feeling better the more they had sex. Poppy had more vigorous ones herself with his energy and confidence growing.

Henry was thinking as he was fucking Poppy about how good it would feel on their wedding night taking the condom off and creating the scenario of pretending to knock her up.

He loved the idea she put in his head. He wanted so badly for it to be almost true. Henry did not want to have any children either, but the idea of hearing her encourage him to try to impregnate her really making him feel wanted and loved.

He grabbed at her hips and grinded as hard and fast as he could. Henry could feel Poppy's juices from her orgasm even with the condom. The feeling of her wet pussy and his thoughts on the wedding night gave him an enormous orgasm. He came as much as he could in the condom.

Henry rolled off of her and on his back before Poppy took the condom off and sucked the rest out. "Where did that come from baby?" Poppy asked after slurping the last of his cum.

She was massaging his chest as he was coming down from his orgasm. "You got me so wound up from the idea of making our wedding night a roleplay to get you pregnant," Henry replied. "I don't care if it is not real, it really turns me on."

Poppy kissed him intimately and snuggled next to him. "I'm so glad we have this to look forward to," she added. "I promise I will make it feel as real as possible for both of us."

"That would be great honey," Henry replied. "I just want to enjoy 'trying' to knock you up. That night is going to be amazing. I can't wait." He loved that he could let his imagination run wild.

---

Poppy and Henry had a beautiful wedding in front of friends and family. They had a small ceremony and an amazing reception.

After all the fun, they entered their hotel suite hand in hand for what both of them hoped would be the start of an amazing marriage.

They had both intended to consummate their marriage several times tonight.

She wanted Henry to creampie her tonight, they waited long enough. Poppy knew this was safe, she kept telling herself that.

She also knew that she needed to relax. Poppy focused on being the sexy hot wife for her new husband she knew herself to be and let Henry take her anyway he wanted.

She wanted him to feel fulfilled as he flooded her with cum and imagining getting her pregnant. She had intended to tease him and use dirty talk to make him feel as if it were real.

Henry was now very grateful he got a vasectomy. He wanted to make love to his wife with a reckless abandon.

Even if there was the tiniest possibility, he had any fertility left that the lab missed, her birth control would manage it. All that mattered was that they fully enjoyed each other tonight.

Poppy and Henry lit some candles and set the mood. The room was perfect and had a large bed for them to make love all night and into the morning.

They both wanted each other so badly and held each other as they kissed passionately and slowly started to take each other's clothes off.

Poppy stood in her bra and panties and Henry only with an undershirt and his boxers. They looked at each other like two sex hungry twentysomethings doing it for the first time.

He never knew roleplaying could be so hot. His hands found the front of her bra and he slowly massaged her tits as he teased the clasp that would release them.

Poppy was getting so wet from his gentle touch. He kept teasing her breasts and cleavage and moved his other hand to rub the front of her panties and felt how wet she was.

She took his shirt off and moved her hands across his chest. Poppy loved touching him. She moved her fingertips all the way down to the top of his boxers. He moaned from her touch.

Henry kissed her neck and the top of her breasts. Poppy moaned as she submitted to his love. He moved his hands to the clasp of her bra. He kissed her as he opened it.

He slowly released her breasts, again caressing her skin and making her want him more.

Henry looked at her and smiled lovingly as he removed her bra and revealed his treasure. He loved her breasts.

He again kissed her neck and then started touching and squeezing her breasts. Henry played with one of her nipples and he sucked on the other one.

Poppy gasped and shook from the sensation. She fell against the bed and put her hands through his hair as he continued to suckle on both breasts and nipples.

Her nipples were hard and very sensitive. Poppy continued to moan and writhe as Henry kept sucking and squeezing. He slowly kissed his way to her navel and the top of her panties.

Henry ran a finger along the hem of her panties and then cupped the front. His touch was driving Poppy crazy. She was so wet, and Henry could tell how turned on she was.

He slowly tucked a finger under her panties and gently touched her pubic hair as he kissed her stomach.

Poppy was breathing heavily as she was being pleasured and tortured from his touch. Henry tenderly slipped a finger inside her wet pussy.

She gasped as he touched her vaginal walls. She orgasmed at feeling his finger on her clit.

He continued to work at getting her off and she shook on the bed letting out a large moan.

Henry could feel her pussy moisten more from her orgasm. He removed her panties and started kissing his way down to her vagina. She bent her knees and spread her legs as she pushed his head down to her sweet spot.

Henry could taste her delicious juices and continued to please her hoping to give her another orgasm. Poppy grabbed his hair and held his face against her honey pot as hard as she could.

He continued to lick as she shook from a 2nd orgasm. Poppy moaned louder and shook as she continued to push Henry's face hard against her pussy.

His face was soaked. She let him up and he kissed his wife, and she also tasted her sweet flavor.

Henry laid next to Poppy as he kept kissing her and fondling her breasts. She moved her hand down to his crotch, tugging his boxers and the bulge needing relief.

She rolled him on his back and took his boxers off, seeing the huge surprise she was about to enjoy.

Poppy fondled his cock and balls. Henry moaned and grunted from her delicate touch, as she massaged all his sensitive spots.

Poppy took him in her mouth and Henry about lost control. She bobbed up and down on his cock. Poppy wanted him to cum in her mouth, but she also wanted it in her pussy.

She stopped sucking on him they cuddled. "I love you Henry," Poppy suddenly said. "I'm ready for whatever you want to do." Henry kissed her. "I love you too," he replied. "I want to start our fantasy. Let's just see where it takes us."

"I can do that," Poppy replied. "I promised you dirty talk too." He smiled and kissed her and grabbed the condom.

Henry slipped the condom on and entered his wife. The sensation even with protection felt amazing.

Poppy had no idea what Henry was going to say or do, but she loved him and would help make this event so memorable for both of them.

After starting to make love to his wife, Henry stopped moving and kissed Poppy. "It would really feel so much better, if I could take this off," he said.

"I do want to feel you, but isn't that risky honey?" Poppy asked. Henry pulled out and lay next to his wife. "It is risky but were married now and I want to enjoy letting go inside you," he replied. "I want you to feel my cum even if it means you could get pregnant."

Poppy kissed him and started touching her husband's chest and slowly down to his cock. "I do want you and it is worth the risk," she replied.

She started to slowly take the condom off as Henry kissed his wife and moaned at her touch. She finally removed it put her mouth on his cock again.

"I want you so badly," Henry said. He kissed her and grabbed lube for his cock. She was so wet, none was needed.

"This is our wedding night, if it is our destiny to conceive, let's make it happen," he finished as he slid inside of her. Poppy shook her head in agreement.

She moaned and gasped as the base of his cock was all the way in her pussy. Henry could feel the tip of her cervix. He wanted to be right here when he came.

He started slowly started making love to his wife. Poppy's body was giving in to the love she felt, and she was ready for another orgasm.

"We shouldn't do it like this Henry," Poppy said breathing heavy after another orgasm. "There is no birth control and I know you will get me pregnant. Nothing would stop it." Henry kissed his wife and kept thrusting. Poppy loved how good he felt without the condom.

"I have never wanted you as much as I do right now," Henry replied. "I want my seed inside you. I need to feel all of you tonight." His breathing was starting to labor and his cock expanded.

Poppy knew he was getting close. She was loving feeling his bare cock filling her. She knew he would explode when he couldn't hold back anymore and wanted him to enjoy the fantasy.

"I know you are almost ready to fill my womb," Poppy whispered. "If you want me to be your pregnant wife, let it go honey. I know that's what you want."

Henry was getting so turned on by his wife's dirty talk. He grabbed her hips and dug harder into her and wanted to cum right at her cervix, imagining it flooding her uterus.

He was grunting and convulsing. Henry kissed his wife and cupped her breasts. He arched his back and exploded cum in his wife's pussy.

Henry shook all over as he kept cumming inside of her. "You are cumming in me baby," Poppy murmured. "I can feel it. It is so warm. You are filling me up."

He kissed his wife. "I love you Poppy," Henry breathed, "I missed this feeling. I was able to get a pill to stay hard for a while. I want to inseminate you as much as I can tonight."

With that he pulled out of Poppy. He could see some of his cum leaking out. Henry wanted to keep creaming his wife as much as his body would let him. He motioned for Poppy to get on top of him.

She slid on top of him as she was still leaking cum out of her. Henry was still rock hard. Both of them moaned in pleasure. He was still really sensitive, but the sensation was passing, and he could enjoy making love to her again.

Poppy loved this angle as she was in complete control. She saw the look of pleasured angst on his face. She loved that Henry was relishing the fantasy and she was as well.

She never thought it could be this much fun to create a pregnancy fantasy. He really filled her up she thought, and she craved more of his cum.

Poppy kept riding him as he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She was well lubed from his first cum shot. He got harder and thicker. He was getting close again.

Poppy picked up her speed and grinded hard against his cock. She was having another orgasm as Henry grunted. "Cum in me honey, knock me up!" She yelled.

He kept convulsing as he filled her up. Poppy leaned down to kiss him deeply and could feel his cum as it splashed around her pussy. More was leaking out, she really got him off she thought.

She slowly inched off of him as his throbbing cock still lightly spurted out cum. They cuddled for a few minutes, and she could still see he was super hard.

"I want to take you from behind," Henry voiced. "That angle will be great for getting more cum stuffed in your pussy." He got behind her and slid inside. Poppy gasped as she loved being filled from this angle.

It did not take her long to experience another orgasm. She thought whatever he took really kept him hard.

Henry thrusted against her hips and picked up his speed as he prepared to fill his wife for the 3rd time. Poppy loved how deep he was getting and how wet she was from both their juices.

Henry again felt his cock expand as he was getting closer to another orgasm. There was not much cum left to expel. The sensation of pulling cum from his cock after ejaculating twice was incredible. He slammed his cock as hard as he could inside her.

He finally found the right angle of this position to ensure he was going to cum again. Poppy could not get enough of his cock, she wanted him to blast whatever he had left.

"One more time honey I want to fill you up," Henry gasped. "I can feel it, I am almost there," The feeling finally came, and he could feel his seed make its way to the tip of his cock. "Give it to me baby," Poppy blurted out. "I want more of your cum, I want you to get me pregnant."

Henry grunted loudly and throbbed inside his wife. He shook all over as his cum filled his wife's pussy. He had not had an orgasm so intense since before the vasectomy,

Henry was deep inside her as he spurted out the last of his cum. He finally stopped and laid on his back next to Poppy. They both were very sweaty from so much intense sex. Her eyes got wide as he was still very hard.

Poppy put her mouth on his cock as he was still leaking cum and started to go down on him. "Too much, too sensitive," Henry mouthed. But he gave into his wife as she sucked hard on him.

Like before the sensitivity faded and he was enjoying the blow job from her. She inhaled his cock all the way to the base. She picked up her pace and Henry grabbed her hair and head forcing her harder against him.

He thickened even more than anytime all night. He grunted and she knew he was going to cum. She wanted to him orgasm one more time tonight. Henry shook and blasted a load inside her mouth.

He did not cum much but the sensation of his orgasm and ejaculating was incredible to him. Poppy loved how he tasted and swallowed.

They cuddled together and after 2 hours, Henry's cock was finally beginning to soften. Both of them felt exhausted and sore.

Poppy smiled and kissed Henry and said, "How was that for a fantasy?" Henry kissed her back deeply and touched her face. "It felt so real to me," he replied, "This was exactly what I wanted."

She smiled and snuggled at her husband. They both slowly drifted off to sleep before they would go at it again in the morning and all through their honeymoon.

m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers