Sirens and Freaks Pt. 04

Story Info
Our hero and his lover seduce his wife.
2.6k words
4.21
7.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Read parts 1, 2 and 3 of this story first -- especially part 3!)

I was a little late home from work that day. As I hung up my coat, I heard voices in the front room.

Panic rushed through my veins.

One of the voices was my wife, Lizzie.

The other voice was Jenna, an old flame from over a decade ago who I'd recently hooked-up with.

Lizzie knew nothing about this, of course.

I opened the door.

"Oh, hi darling!" said Lizzie. "This is Jenna."

I looked at Jenna, who looked back at me with the look of a cat who's just got the cream.

"Pleased to meet you," I said, hoping my face wasn't flushing.

"Jenna's new to my pilates class," continued my wife. "Her yoga mat is old and worn out. I said she could have my spare one."

I looked at Jenna, then at the two glasses of wine on the coffee table.

Lizzie followed by gaze.

"Oh, yes. We're just having a quick drink. It was a tough session today! Ow, ow, ow! My muscles ache."

I just didn't have anything to say.

Lizzie might not have known about Jenna, but I had mentioned my wife to Jenna a few times. We'd laughed about Lizzie's lack of sexual adventure and prudishness.

Typically for her, Jenna had suggested a threesome -- but that was incredibly unlikely considering my wife considered doggy style sex to be incredibly kinky, preferring little more than missionary.

"Which pilates mat are you talking about?" I asked. "Is it the one in the spare bedroom?"

"Yes. I'll go get it."

And with that, Lizzie darted out of the room. I heard her bound upstairs.

I glared at Jenna, who had the same smile on her face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Making a new friend," she whispered back.

I heard Lizzie padding around upstairs. What she didn't remember, but I did, was that she'd already given away her old mat. But she'd be searching high and low for it.

This gave me and Jenna a few minutes.

I stood up.

"You've got to go," I whispered to her. "This is not cool."

Jenna stood and kissed me in a long, lingering way. I tried to push her away but couldn't. My cock was becoming firm. The woman had some kind of supernatural power over me.

She whispered into my ear: "Your wife just came onto me."

I laughed.

"Lizzie? That's impossible!"

"Just now, right here in your front room. She came over and sat beside me on the couch. She had her hand on my knee. Honestly, if you hadn't turned up, something was going to happen."

She sat down, and took her glass just as the door exploded open and Lizzie came through.

"I can't find that mat!" she said. "Where the hell could it be?"

"Hang on," I said. "Didn't you give it away a few weeks ago?"

Lizzie pondered for a split second.

"Fuck!" she said. "You're right! I forgot entirely. Jenna, I'm so sorry."

Jenna shrugged.

I sat. I had to. I almost felt dizzy as I tried to comprehend what I'd just learned. Surely Jenna was just misinterpreting Lizzie's friendliness? Lizzie was often so incredibly cheerful.

"Stay for dinner!" said Lizzie. "It's the least I can do after wasting your time over this pilates mat."

Jenna looked me in the eyes. She was enjoying this.

"That's very kind," she said. "I'd love to."

Lizzie clapped her hands. She loves entertaining for people.

"But I could do with getting out of these gym clothes," said Jenna.

"Sure!" said Lizzie. "You can borrow some of my sweat pants and a t-shirt. Darling, can you take Jenna upstairs and show her where the shower is? I'll get on with making dinner."

I nodded.

When we got upstairs, I pinned Jenna against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said.

She kissed me. Again, I couldn't help but respond.

"Isn't it obvious? Your wife is beautiful."

She reached down and rubbed the outline of my cock through my trousers.

"Lizzie just isn't into that kind of thing," I said.

"I don't think you know your wife very well. Didn't you say you found lesbian porn on her laptop?"

She moved her mouth close to my ear: "Maybe she's into girls. Do you want to see me lick your wife's pussy?"

"If she finds out I've been fucking you, my relationship is over..."

"Relax. Our secret is safe. Listen. Your wife started all this. I really did just want a better pilates mat. I had no idea who she was until we were driving here and she mentioned your name. You think you were shocked? But she was the one who gave me a few glasses of wine when we got here. She was the one who came and sat beside me. I'm pretty fucking sure was leaning into kiss me when your car pulled-up."

"Jesus. I had no idea."

Jenna kissed me again and massaged my hard cock. I pushed her to her knees. She freed my cock and swallowed its length. I began fucking her mouth right there at the top of the stairs. I didn't care if Lizzie saw us. I felt the need to fuck Jenna like I never had before.

She gagged, and pushed me away.

"No. Save it for later."

Jenna began to strip off. I told her where the shower was, before going back downstairs.

* * * * * *

Lizzie's version of the events leading to Jenna being in our house matched with what Jenna had said -- although Lizzie made no mention of attempted intimacy on the couch. What did I expect her to say?

I was still reeling from the shock. Was Lizzie bisexual? A second wave of shock hit me when I realised Jenna might not be the first woman Lizzie had tried this with -- maybe not even the first person while we'd been married.

Was Lizzie even capable of having an affair?

Had she found out about me and Jenna? Was this some kind of weird revenge scenario?

Freshly showered, Jenna appeared at the kitchen door as I was chatting to Lizzie. Jenna had put on one of Lizzie's towelling robes, tied loosely and allowing a subtle yet substantial amount of cleavage.

"Hope you don't mind if I don't get dressed straight away," she said. "I wanted to dry off a little."

Lizzie looked shocked, but this melted into a smile, with verbal assurances that everything was fine.

"Dinner will be about 30 minutes," she added. "Are you OK to stay for maybe an hour or two?"

"Sure," said Jenna, looking me in the eye. "I had a date but he won't be able to make it."

That date was with me. And in an hour I was due to "meet clients" for a few drinks.

"I'll cancel my work appointment," I said to Lizzie.

"Oh darling, that would be wonderful! You work too hard."

I caught Jenna's eye again. She was holding in laughter.

When it arrived, dinner was delicious. The conversation flowed surprisingly easily. Jenna and Lizzie did most of the talking, about their pilates class, and their continuing efforts to keep fit. It honestly sounded as if they really were becoming friends, and I saw a side of Jenna that I hadn't seen much of before then -- friendly, cordial, and genuine. It seemed she really did like Lizzie.

By the time we'd finished desert, a whole bottle of wine had been drunk -- and when we went through to sit in the living room, Lizzie brought through a second.

"Of course, having sex keeps me fit," said Jenna.

Lizzie burst into giggles.

"We should put more effort into that!" she said, looking at me.

"We do okay," I replied, trying to save her blushes.

"Yeah, but once a week isn't enough, my love!" said Lizzie.

Jenna laughed.

"That's plenty for some people!" she said.

"I suppose so," said Lizzie, although her expression indicated she didn't believe it.

Lizzie was very tipsy. She rarely talked about sex with me, never mind in front of a relative stranger.

"How often do you have sex?" she asked Jenna.

Jenna glanced at me, and then looked at the floor in mock-shyness.

"Once every day, at least," she said. "The last time was last night. With an old flame."

That would be me. Unless somebody else had visited after I left... Which with Jenna was actually pretty likely.

"Are you in a relationship?" asked Lizzie.

Jenna shook her head.

"I just have some good friends."

"Oh my god! You mean fuck buddies? I read about those in Cosmo last week!"

"You might put it that way. But, hey, you two. Just once a week?"

Terrific. Now Jenna was our sex therapist.

Lizzie flopped back with a sigh.

"The thing is, I just don't "get" sex. I don't understand it."

Jenna shot me a look. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"What's so difficult?" she asked.

"I'm just no good at it!"

"You're wonderful, darling!" I interjected. "You're everything I need!"

There was silence for a second, broken by Jenna.

"I've a confession to make. I think there's something we need to talk about."

I once again felt panic course through my body. Was Jenna about to reveal our secret?

She looked at me earnestly.

"Before you arrived home, your wife and myself... We were becoming intimate."

Lizzie eyes opened wide.

"I... It wasn't like..." she stuttered.

"It's OK," I said. "I understand."

"You do?"

"I think so. All of us have a wide range of sexual needs. I want you to feel comfortable exploring them."

This was Jenna's cue. She stood. The robe dropped to the floor, revealing her perfect naked body. She stood like a goddess in the middle of the room, as the eyes of both Lizzie and myself drank her in.

Then she sat alongside Lizzie and reached across to kiss her.

Lizzie looked like she didn't really know what to do -- but then responded.

Now, I'm conscious about offending my lesbian friends.

And I don't want to sound like Kevin from The Office.

But women kissing is just fucking hot. Especially if one of them is your wife, and the other is your secret lover. Jenna put a hand on one of Lizzie's tits.

Lizzie pulled away.

"I just don't know —"

She looked at me. I was watching them and stroking the length of my cock through the fabric of my trousers.

"It's fine, darling," I said.

Jenna moved across and resumed kissing.

Then Jenna said those perfect words that always precede something wonderful: "Should we take this to the bedroom?"

Lizzie smiled and nodded.

"Should I come with you?" I asked. At that point, I had no idea what was happening.

"I want you to be part of this," said Lizzie.

Jenna was grinning like the Cheshire cat. She walked behind me as we left the room and, if you can believe it, actually goosed my arse.

* * * * * *

I sat against the headboard of the bed, slowly stroking my cock.

What I was watching was perfect.

Lizzie lay on her back. Jenna lay alongside, vigorously finger-fucking Lizzie's pussy while sucking on one of her nipples.

All of us were now naked.

To say Lizzie was enjoying the attention was an understatement. The moans and eye-rolls from the woman made it seem like she was losing her sanity.

Jenna pulled her fingers out and licked them clean.

"Mmmm, I love this taste. Let's give you a taste of me."

Jenna moved up and squatted over Lizzie's face. Lizzie pulled apart her pussy lips and started to guzzle greedily. It was crystal clear that Lizzie had done this kind of thing before. That shocked me, but everything about this evening felt like I'd somehow entered a parallel universe.

My sexual prudish wife was bi. She was into threesomes. I had literally had no idea.

Jenna faced me as she rode my wife's face. She looked deep into my eyes as her face creased with the pleasure delivered by my wife's tongue. I realised how much I loved her, and then how much I loved my wife.

Why couldn't I just love them both?

I doubted Lizzie was ready for that particular adventure, though.

My instinct was to stand and offer my cock to Jenna's mouth. But this couldn't happen. I wasn't sure Lizzie would be okay with me having sexual contact with Jenna. And I had to remember that Lizzie wasn't keen on oral -- or at least, that was one of the things I thought she didn't like. But who knew any longer?

Jenna shuddered with an orgasm.

"I need to taste your pussy again," she said.

She lay back on the bed, and Lizzie moved over her to create the classic 69 position.

Earlier you may recall that I said watching women kissing was hot.

Well, that was nothing compared to watching my secret lover licking my wife's pussy.

And there was also something I could do now that wasn't going to break the rules.

I knelt behind Lizzie, and eased my cock into her pussy. I felt Jenna's tongue lapping away as I slid inside. As I began pounding Lizzie's pussy, Jenna's tongue flicked against my balls with every thrust.

Lizzie cried out in orgasm. I continued an unrelenting rhythm, feeling her pussy squeeze on my cock as she had a second orgasm a moment later.

I felt my own orgasm start to build and spasmed inside my wife's pussy.

As I pulled out, my cum began oozing out of Lizzie's pussy. Jenna raised her head and licked-up the white cream. Then she began greedily sucking at Lizzie's pussy lips, sucking out my spunk. This made Lizzie come once again.

Jenna had cum smeared around her mouth. Out of sight of Lizzie, I couldn't resist pushing the tip of cock into her mouth for her to suck out the last few drops of cum.

As for Lizzie... Well, the short answer is that the orgasms left her punch drunk. Coupled with the fact she was literally drunk, she turned over and was noisily asleep within minutes.

I pulled the blankets over her. Jenna gathered her clothes and we went back downstairs.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked, laughing.

"Your wife is a freak," said Jenna. "I knew it from the moment you showed me a photo. And I can tell you for sure that I was not the first woman she's fucked. She has skills."

"She's never mentioned anything about it."

"And you thought she was so virginal! You poor little man!"

Jenna's phone beeped.

"I've got to go. A friend wants to me to pop by."

"One of those fuck buddy friends you talked about earlier?"

Jenna nodded with a sly smile.

"Seriously?" I said. "After all we've just done, you want more?"

"The night's young. And you know that if it was just you and I were together tonight, as we planned, we'd be heading towards our second orgasm around now."

My cock had become semi-hard. Jenna saw it and laughed.

"Why don't you come with me? You've met this guy before. He's the guy who interrupted us a few weeks ago. If I recall the two of you did a nice number all over my face."

I thought for a moment, but that's all it took. After a visit upstairs, to check on a still-snoring Lizzie, I gathered my clothes.

I left a note on the dressing table.

"Gone out to see those clients after all. Back around 2am."