Sirens and Freaks Pt. 03

Story Info
Our hero sexts Jenna while his wife sleeps alongside.
1.4k words
4
5.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Read parts 1 and 2 of this story first.)

I thought about calling this series of stories "In Praise of Fucked-up Women". But that seemed offensive. It ignored the fact that, as I've always said, I was (am?) equally fucked-up.

"In Praise of Fucked-Up People"?

It's an accurate title. Don't some men like me always get drawn to fucked-up women?

And aren't certain kinds of women drawn to fucked-up men?

The sex is always mind-blowing. But the rest of the relationship? Ah... Well.

I got in touch with Jenna a decade after our relationship ended when I stumbled upon her profile on a swinger's website (I'm married -- yeah, my wife doesn't know any of this).

After a series of meet-ups, I began to have text chats in the evening with her over iMessage.

This was for a reason. It meant could actually talk, and catch up about the old days, rather than just fuck.

I was able to learn about Jenna's life. Since we'd been together at college, she'd had a stellar career. This was no surprise. She had the smarts. She was always a high-achiever.

But, as mentioned, she was also fucked-up.

Here's an example. We had a big exam. On the day before, Jenna spent the morning sitting at the kitchen table in tears. She was clearly not good enough for education, she said. She was dumb, she said.

I walked over to where she was sitting. I told her she was wonderful. She looked up at me with a smile.

I loved her. I still do. It hurts to think about it some times.

She would ace the exam, I said. I was sure of it.

She unzipped my trousers. Minutes later I was cumming deep down her throat.

This was part of the reason I loved her so much. She was my slut. She liked to be used. I liked to use her. On a sexual level, we were supernaturally compatible.

It's just a shame that our relationship out in the real world never ran as smoothly.

As mentioned, since we got back in touch we'd been having regular late night iMessage conversations. It wasn't always the case that we avoided sex, though.

Here's one example.

You: Hey, how are you doing?

Jenna: Hi. Did you get my message earlier?

— Yeah. Sorry. I was busy.

— Doing what?

— Having sex :-)

— LOL. Who with?

— My wife. Turned out she was horny tonight.

— Nice. Tell me about it.

— Not much to say. Doggy style, which was nice, because sex with her is usually boring.

— Why?

— She's got an amazing body. But she genuinely thought anal sex was illegal. We only ever fuck in missionary or, rarely, from behind.

— LOL. So did she suck that beautiful cock of yours?

— No. That's not something she does.

— OMG. Really?

— Yeah. Oral is off the cards. She even gets upset if I try to give it to her.

— If I were there with you I'd lick her pussy juices off your cock.

— Mmmm....

— Send me a picture of her.

[FILE WEDDING3021_IMG.JPG TRANSFERRED]

— Wow. She's amazing.

— Yeah. My chat-up line when we met was that she could be a model. LOL. Creepy guy move, right? But it obviously worked!

— How can a woman with a body like that be bad at sex?

— It's just how she is. She only had a couple of boyfriends before me.

— I would lick that woman's pussy until she was sore.

— Mmmm. I'd love to fuck the two of you together. I can't say I've never fantasised about it... Like, every fucking day.

— Remember that time we fucked Jenny at college?

— Of course. Still think about that sometimes.

— Me too. She was hot. You sprayed her tits with cum and I licked it all off... Every last drop.

— I'd actually forgotten about that part. We had some wild times.

— Would you like to cum on your wife's tits and watch me lick it off?

— LOL. Yeah, definitely. But she doesn't like cum. Can't stand the sight of it.

— OMFG. Poor you.

— The one time she gave me a blow job I came in her mouth. It was like she was swallowing battery acid. I thought she might throw-up.

— So the chances of a threesome are kinda limited then?

— There's more chance of you and me having a threesome with Scarlett Johansson. Although a few months ago I found her porn stash on her laptop.

— Ha! What kind of kinky shit is she into?

— Girl-on-girl. Lesbian.

— Wow. I'm surprised she even masturbates, to be honest.

— Yeah, me too. The porn was quite hard stuff too. One woman in PVC giving the other a hard time.

— Nice.

— The trouble is I don't know which is her fantasy. Is she imagining being the dom or the sub?

— Your wife sounds amazing. I want to meet her.

— LOL. That's not going to happen.

— Why not?

— Well, how would I introduce you? "This is a former girlfriend who I've hooked-up again with recently. Sorry if her eyes are a little red. That's because I covered her face in cum yesterday."

— You can just say that I'm an old college friend. That's true. Have you ever talked about me to her?

— No. I think about you while fucking her though.

— Mmmmm...

— While I was fucking her from behind earlier I was thinking about my cock being deep in your arsehole.

— I'd like that.

— I was thinking about that time you had Danny's cock in your pussy and I fucked your arsehole, while Steve fucked your mouth. That was hot.

— Yes. I came so much that night. It was like I'd run five miles by the end. Are you wanking?

— Of course.

— I need your cock now. You can fuck any hole. Just come over.

— I can't. I'm in bed. She's asleep. She'll get suspicious.

— :-(

— Are you masturbating too?

— Vibrator against my clit. Tell me what you'd do to me if you were here.

— Well... It's been so long since I tied somebody up. I really want to get back into that.

— Mmmmm...

— Cotton rope. Hands and feet tied to each corner of the bed.

— Yes please.

— And then going to work on your pussy. Tongue, vibrator, dildo. I want to make you cum, Jenna. Over and over again. When you tell me to stop because you can't take any more, I do it even harder.

— Oh god. I need this!

— Reaching up to grab your tits and nipples. Flicking and pinching your nipples. You're still into that, right?

— Fuck yes.

— Slapping your tits. Then moving up so I'm astride your chest. Squiring some lube between your tits. Pushing them together and fucking them.

— Mmmmm... Yeah babe. I want to watch the whole length of your cock between my tits.

— Push them together for me. Fuck. I'm so close to cumming.

— Me too. Cover my face in sperm babe.

— Tongue out.

— Of course!

— FUCK. Jesus. I've just cum.

— Me too.

— That was powerful. I've covered the bed sheet in spunk.

— Is your wife still asleep?

— Yeah. She didn't hear a thing,

— I wish I was there to help you clean-up.

— Yeah. I'd like to push your face into the pool of spunk while I fuck you from behind. I'm still hard. I want to fuck you so bad. I can come over tomorrow. 2pm.

— OK. Nobody has ever treated me like the slut I am compared to you. You're a dirty nasty fucker. I love you.

— But that kind of thing would definitely wake-up my wife.

— LOL. Maybe one day.

— Yeah. Maybe.

We wound up the chat and, to be honest, I didn't think any more about it. I saw Jenna again a few days later in person. We fucked like porn stars, as usual. It became a regular thing. Lunchtimes at work. In the evening when I told my wife I "had to visit clients".

But things were to change a few weeks later.

I returned home from work. I hadn't even hung up my coat when I heard two female voices coming from the front room. Laughter.

One voice was my wife.

And the other was very familiar...