SIRUS - 'Jacking In

Story Info
Greg learns about his new virtual companion.
4.4k words
4.34
2.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up in the morning, I checked my account for the delivery status. My unit had been on order for months and once it shipped, I watched it crawl across the country to my home. Today was the day. The SIRUS unit was the latest and greatest when it came to Virtual Reality Simulation. Where most VR rigs used some sort of helmet or goggles for the viewer and a hand controller for movement and interaction SIRUS was completely different. Better rigs might have a higher quality viewer or more intuitive handsets. SIRUS had none of that, in fact, it had no controls at all.

The SIRUS rig wasn't just VR. It was actual commercial cyber tech for the masses. Cyber had been a thing in the military and high-end corporate world for over a decade. Some projects were simply too complex or too dangerous to do in the meatworld. They were just easier to visualize in an immersive virtual environment. Cyber made that immersion possible. Military and corp rigs were huge affairs requiring sensory deprivation tanks and extreme amounts of hardware. Even the most recent ones on the bleeding edge of cybertech required a full helmet and body suit arrangement. With the equipment you could fly a jet without worrying about G or control a construction bot in hard vacuum. Cyber let you do amazing feats of computer aided calculation and design, but it wasn't really practical for the consumer market.

Then came the 'jack. Jacks augmented your reality without replacing it. Plug your car fob into your 'jack and you got closer to the machine and the road than you every thought possible. All the HUD displays of the car were suddenly glowing data in your mind. Gear ratios and shift patterns became second nature. You didn't become the car but the 'jack helped you to understand the car on an instinctive level. The 'jack was a small dataport implanted behind the ear. It allowed that car fob to interface with the user and to mainline information directly into the user's brain.

I had my 'jack implanted almost three years ago. I'm kind of an early adopter and a gear head. Now I guess I'm literally a tech head. I let somebody drill a small hole in my skull and stick in a lump of molycirc and plastic under my skin with sense-leads burrowing into my brainstem to set up the 'jack connection.

Leave it up to a skin company to get cyber into the hands of consumers. A cyber engineer named Travis Hawt (don't laugh, I didn't make it up) figured out a way to transcend normal VR using a 'jack. He incorporated SenseTek and took the market by storm. Hawt's market capitalization went through the roof and overnight he became one of the biggest skin content providers on the planet. His stuff was amazing. It started as better than average VR, then came SIRUS.

The Sexual Interface Reality User Simulator (ugh, what a mouthful) took regular VR and put it directly into the user's head. Remember the car? Yeah, now imagine that was skin content. Now you know why I was so excited to get my SIRUS rig.

I checked my SenseTek account again and saw that my SIRUS was out for delivery and slated to show up in the early afternoon. There wasn't anything to do but wait so I went out to run some errands, planning to come back an hour or two after lunch and hopefully SIRUS would be at my door.

When I got back, there was a small plastic case waiting by my apartment door. The Snake and Tree SenseTek logo was embossed on the top. SIRUS had arrived. I brought the box into my apartment and set it on the table. The box was keyed to my DNA imprint so no one could open it but me. I thumbed the ID pad on the top of the case and heard a click as the internal locking mechanism let go. When I opened the box I saw that there was a main unit about the size of the Nintendo Wii that I read about in a history book and a smaller 'jack fob. The main unit communicated directly with the fob via a wireless signal. I pulled the main unit out of its padded box and found a power cord and small instruction manual underneath. I set the manual to the side, resolving to read it later if I ran into problems and then carried the main unit and power cable over to my entertainment shelf. After plugging the unit into the power supply, I retrieved the 'jack fob and sank into my favorite chair.

Fobs were how 'jacks worked with external systems. If you didn't have the fob you couldn't access whatever device that fob would have gone too. Some fobs were universal so that anyone could pick it up and use it. I still thought that was kind of gross. The interface end of the fob was inserted into the 'jack in your skull. I don't know about you, but I wasn't thrilled about putting an interface into my skull after it had been in someone elses. Ick. The fob itself was small, the size of your thumbnail with the interface protruding from the flat side so when it was jacked in the fob would lay flat against the skin behind your ear. A smaller version of the SenseTek logo was printed on the black plastic in silver ink. No time like the present. I reached behind my ear and inserted the interface into my 'jack.

I saw the power light on the main unit light up and heard the internal power-supply whir up to speed. Then the fob picked up the broadcast signal and the 'jack kicked in. Holy shit.

The SenseTek logo popped into view before my eyes. But it wasn't just the logo, and it wasn't just my eyes. Normally VR required a headset of some sort. SIRUS was putting the image directly in my field of view, and into my consciousness. The snake in the logo writhed sinuously and I could pick out each individual leaf from the tree. It was more than that though. I could hear the wind whispering through the tree branches and the dry sound of snake scales. I reached out for the snake and I swore I could feel the scales under my outstretched hand.

Regular VR couldn't even begin to touch this. The logo expanded in my view and from behind the tree stepped a naked woman. Her long brown hair reached down to her waist. Flowing locks covered her full breasts, leaving only curves to the imagination and her hand rested lightly over her mound.

"Hello, I'm Eve. Welcome to SIRUS. What's your name?" I heard what Eve said, inside my head.

"It's okay, you can just talk to me like you would a normal person. I promise, I'll hear you." Eve brushed the hand not covering her pussy across a lock of hair covering one breast. I saw a hint of brown nipple.

"Umm, my name is Greg."

"Hello Greg. I'm so happy to meet you. Let me teach you all about SIRUS. First, let's get rid of this logo and get to the menu. How does that sound?" Eve turned and with a dismissive wave brushed away the SenseTek logo. In its place, hovering infront of my view was the main loading screen for SIRUS, along with my personal tutor.

"This is the menu, but I'm sure you figured that out. There's lots that you can do here. Let's go look at settings first, shall we?"

"Okay Eve, that sounds great."

Eve reached up and tapped an icon across the top of my field of view. It expanded into a larger set of options.

"Well Greg, the first thing to do is decide how big you want me to be." Eve giggled and held her hands to her breasts. "Not like that silly, though we can talk about that in a little bit. I mean me. Right now, I am mostly in your mind but SIRUS can make it so I appear to be in the room with you. Would you like that?"

"Umm, yes, that would be excellent."

As soon as I agreed Eve changed. Instead of being like a computer screen helper Eve was suddenly standing in my living room. Out of curiosity I reached out a hand and tried to pat her on one well rounded hip. I swear I could feel her flesh under my hand. I felt the silky strands of hair, the well-muscled hip, all of it. If they hadn't already, SenseTek was going to make a fortune beyond the dreams of Croesus.

"There, that's out of the way. Things are so much better now that I'm here in your room instead of stuck in the menu. Now that I'm here, I want you to know that I am here for you, in every way that you want, however you want. I am here to satisfy your every need and desire as long as we are together. You can never hurt or injure me since I am merely a virtual projection. I am excited about getting to know you. I am programmed to learn to anticipate your needs and desires the longer we spend together."

"Eve, you said something about me deciding how big you would be? What did you mean?"

"I am so glad that you asked that Greg. I am fully customizable. Every physical feature can be fine-tuned to your desire. You can even adjust my personality to suit you. I can be anything you want..."

Eve snapped her fingers. The naked brunette disappeared to be replaced by a young Japanese woman in a school-girl costume.

She snapped again, a zaftig blond with breasts spilling out of her polka-dot dress.

Again, a redhead with peaches and cream skin and a dapple of freckles across her nose.

Again, Cleopatra

Again, a dominatrix, her hair pulled back into a long black ponytail.

Over and over Eve's form changed.

"Okay Eve, enough I understand. Can you change back to your default form and we can do some fine tuning?"

"Certainly, Greg." She snapped her fingers and the little person with neon pink hair disappeared and the original Eve reappeared.

"So how do I go about changing you Eve?"

"Well, there are a couple of different ways Greg. I can bring up a set of sliders that will let you change what I look like. Kind of like old RPG games. It is fun doing it that way, I think the changes tickle when the sliders are adjusted. Or you can simply describe what you want, and I will adjust that way. The other way, if you trust me is to let me interface more closely with your mind through the SIRUS fob and I will be able to adapt to your deepest desires."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that quite yet Eve. Can we try the sliders for today?"

"I think that would be fun Greg. Let me get them." Eve turned and reached behind her. The motion gave Greg a great look at her butt. It was like a heart turned upside down. The blending of her ass into her lower back was beautiful and her calves were well defined and graceful.

When Eve turned back around, she had a bunch of small glittering stars in her hands. She threw them up and they scattered around her body. The stars grew and became labeled slider bars. There were more than Greg could imagine. The obvious ones were there like height, bust, waist, hips and the like but he could modify everything, from the length of Eve's femurs to the spacing between her eyes. Two gold icons to one side said "Default" and "Zoom".

"Greg, I'm so excited to see what you have planned for me. Please not the two gold icons. Default will take me back to this form and zoom will allow you to go really in depth on an area of your choice. The rest of the sliders, all you must do is reach out and move them. It's easy."

For the next half hour Greg carefully sculpted Eve into the image of a goddess that he had in his mind. Her hair turned wavy and shortened to the top of her shoulders before turning to a deep auburn. Her eyes went from brown to green. Once all the extra hair was gone Greg got a better look at Eve's body. The default setting was average. That word, average, wasn't a fair descriptor though. Her body was trim and well-toned with a flat stomach, warm soft breasts that filled his hands and, perhaps in a nod to her ancient origins a full bush of hair between her legs. Greg estimated that she was perhaps 5'4" and 130lbs in her default form.

When Greg turned his attention to Eve's body, he left it mostly alone. There was some trimming and toning. He rounded her hips a bit as he thought that a great ass was a serious turn-on and he'd always liked having something to grip while fucking a girl doggy-style. He enlarged her tits so that the filled his hands, overflowing mounds of voluptuous femininity. He then trimmed the full bush of pubic hair to a tasteful landing strip. When he was done, Eve was the closest thing to perfect that he could get with the physical adjustment sliders.

"Greg, this is amazing. I love the body that you've shaped for me." Eve twirled around, her hair a red-brown arc. She ran her hands up and down her body, experiencing the new curves. My butt and hips are so nice and curvy." She wiggled sinuously. Then her hands reached up to her tits.

"My boobs! These are the best boobs ever Greg! We are going to have so much fun with them! You should feel them, just to test them out and make sure they are everything you want."

I reached out my hands and any remaining skepticism I had as to how well SIRUS worked disappeared as the most perfect tits on earth filled my hands. They felt warm and full. I could feel the pressure of Eve's nipples against my palms. They weren't real but I would have taken an oath in court that they were. I squeezed Eve's tits together, forming a deep cleft that would probably suffocate me, not that I would complain. The flesh resisted my fondling.

I rubbed the edge of my thumb across Eve's nipple. The small nub of flesh grew stiff under the stimulation and Eve moaned in pleasure.

"Now Greg, I need some help here. Your hands on my tits feel amazing and I bet you love how they feel too. I'd like to get a lot more personal, but I can't do it on my own. I can't take your clothes off by myself, but I so wish that I could. I'm only a Virtual lover, not a real one. If you can get your pants and underwear off, I can make it worth your while." She stepped back from me. As soon as she moved away the pressure of her tits in my hands disappeared.

I was very curious to see how far SenseTek had pushed the VR and 'jack technology. I stood up and unbuckled my belt, letting my pants and boxers pool around my ankles before sitting back down. I kicked off the pants and then foot-tossed the boxers at Eve to see what she would do. She dodged. I'll admit I was shocked. Instead of letting the shorts pass through her like any other hologram she actually got out of the way. Let me break this down for you.

As a VR simulation Eve doesn't have any spatial awareness of her own. She can't see anything. SIRUS interfaces with the user's awareness for proximity mapping. When I grabbed Eve's boobs, SIRUS was making sure that Eve "filled" the space where I expected her body to be.In this case SIRUS used my spatial awareness of a third object in motion between Eve and myself and then used that proximity map to move Eve out of the way using natural motion before the flying underwear intersected her virtual location. Fucking amazing.

"You are a naughty boy Greg. Luck for you I like naughty."

"Is that so?"

"It is, let me show you just how much I like it." Eve looked down at my crotch where my dick stood at a little more than half mast. She stepped forward again and my legs spread involuntarily to provide access to my lap. The sides of her legs rubbed against the insides of my thighs. Eve knelt and I closed my legs back up. My ankles hooked over her calves and they felt like they were there.

"Since you are still learning the SIRUS system, let me explain how this is going to work Greg. I am going to make you feel so good. Your cock is thick and beautiful, and I want it so badly. I want your hands on me. Feel free to grab my hair or my tits or whatever would make you happy except for one thing. Keep your hands away from your dick. I get that all to myself. The SIRUS software will tell you that you are running into the sides of my face or my hips and ass depending on what we are doing. If you try hard you can override the bio feedback and force your hand inside my virtual body, but I don't like that much at all. Understand?"

"Sure Eve, I understand. No putting my hands inside of anything that doesn't already have an opening for it."

"You got it Greg!" With that she grabbed my dick at the base and her mouth swallowed the reddish mushroom top, bobbing up and down on my shaft. Outside the SIRUS rig it looked like I was leaning back in my chair half naked, and my dick would twitch every few seconds. Inside SIRUS was completely different. Eve's mouth ran up and down my length. I felt the heat of her breath, the silky wetness of her tongue. She was sucking my dick like an expert. In a way I suppose she was. With all the skin content SenseTek recorded that was like an entire university faculty worth of world class pornstars teaching my own VR babe how best to pleasure someone.

My god she was good. I ran my hands into her hair, twisting the strands around my fingers. SenseTek had pulled out all the stops with SIRUS. Her hair was silky and smelled of orange blossom and almond. My other hand strayed down to grab one beautiful tit. The soft round weight of it was heavy in my hand. Eve slurped away happily on my cock. Everytime I would edge towards orgasm SIRUS would prompt Eve to slow down. She would stop sucking and lightly jack my dick with just enough pressure to keep me hard but not enough to push me over the edge.

After awhile Eve pulled away from my dick. A long strand of spit connected her lower lip to the throbbing crown of my cock. "How was that Greg?"

"Unbelievable Eve. One of the best blowjobs I've ever had."

"Only one of?" Eve wiped her lower lip, breaking the spit strand. Her lips formed a moue of discontent.

"It was fantastic Eve, Really. You are phenomenal. Its hard to believe that you aren't real."

"I'm as real as you want me to be sexy." I wondered what she meant by that but Eve quickly continued.

"I want to go all the way with you Greg. What is the metaphor, to get a touchdown?"

"Hit a homerun" I supplied.

"Exactly! I want you to hit a home run with me Greg." She looked around at my chair and the furnishings nearby.

"You might want to get a towel or a warm washcloth Greg. I would love to have you cum deep inside my pussy but I don't have an inside yet so this might get a little messy." She stood up and backed away again so I could rise from the chair. She was so gorgeous. The bit of foreplay and the blowjob brought a rosy glow to her cheeks and she smiled up at me.

I went into the bathroom and got a washrag from the linen closet. While the tap ran to hot I thought about what she had meant by not having an inside yet and being as real as I wanted her to be. When the water was steaming hot I soaked the washrag and went back to the chair to sit, placing the cloth on the table beside me.

"Now we can have some real fun Greg." Eve straddled me and I could feel her hand on my cock, guiding my pole towards her pussy.

"Grab my titties again Greg. I want your hands on me while I ride your cock."

I wasn't going to argue with that. I grasped Eve's beautiful mounds and started to squeeze first one and then the other while she stroked the tip of my dick against the outer lips of her slit. The softness of the flesh and the smallest abrasiveness as stray hairs rubbed against the sensitive skin of my dick.

I was straining against the teasing pressure from her pussy, wanting in but waiting for Eve to have her way. After a few more strokes she settled in one long slow motion, burying me deeply within her. She sighed happily.

"You feel so great inside me Greg. I'm so glad that I'm here and you are there." I felt Eve tense the muscles of her pussy around me for emphasis. She leaned into me and my face disappeared between her beautiful tits. Her boobs pressed against the sides of my face and inhaled deeply, delighting in the clean scent of her body, even if it was only SIRUS telling my mind what I smelled.

Eve bounced up and down on my cock. SIRUS made sure that I felt every fold of her sex as she slid down on me. Each time she slid down the shaft I tensed the muscles in my ass, rising to meet her. Our bodies moving together, the slap of flesh rebounding in the room each time we met.

12