SIRUS - 'Jacking In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve started to coo as her pleasure increased. She panted in my ear and her heat rose around my dick. The rhythm of Eve's bouncing sped up as she approached her climax, When SIRUS decided she had enough Eve came hard. She arched her back, thrusting her tits back into my face.

"Oh fuck Greg! I'm cummmmmmmiinnnnnnng!"

I felt her muscles clench down on my dick and a flood of warm wetness cover me, spilling out onto my lap. It felt so good, so real. In response I started to thrust harder and faster, shoving my cock deep into Eve's virtual cunt. SIRUS' biofeedback told me each time the tops of my thighs slammed into the bottoms of her legs. I reached my arms around Eve's back, feeling the ridges of her shoulder blades. I pulled her against me and felt the pressure of her tits flattening against my chest. Her nipples were hard points against my chest.

"Eve, you are an amazing fuck." My own climax was building, waves of pleasure rolling like the tide in my balls.

Eve switched from bouncing on my cock to a rocking motion. Each time she slid forward her clit ground against the root of my cock, eliciting more cooing and moans of pleasure from the smoking hot woman in my lap.

"Turn around Eve. I want to fuck you in reverse cowgirl till I can't stand it anymore."

"Honey, that sounds great!" Eve stood up and turned before lowering herself back onto my rock-hard cock. She was so incredible. I thought I'd be able to go all day like this. Eve lay back against my chest, her tits jutting proudly up into the air. I could look over her shoulder and see the deep brown aureole and nipples poking out gamely.

I grabbed at her tits again. I couldn't get enough of how they felt. Warm, soft, amazing mounds of sexiness. I used her boobs as a handhold and leverage to pump up into her sopping pussy even harder. Then like a tsunami breaking over the shore I came. Ropes of pearly cum blasted out of me in inexhaustible supply.

When I finished Eve melted into my chest, wriggling happily on my still twitching rod.

"Lover, that was awesome. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

I gently pushed Eve up off my lap. She stood demurely in front of me but clearly showing signs of exertion. Her breasts heaved as she took deep breaths. A bead of sweat ran down the hollow of her neck and into her deep cleavage. The inner lips of her pussy still gaped open where they had so recently parted before my cock. I looked down at my lap. This was the only part of the entire encounter with Eve that I had difficulty with. SIRUS' bio feedback told me that I had just dumped a heavy load of cum into Eve's waiting pussy. A small part of my brain told me I'd just cum all over my lap. I understood now why she said it might get messy.

"You were right Eve. The washrag was a good idea." I started to clean myself up, wiping up the cum and vowing to think of a better idea to cut down on the mess.

While I cleaned, I thought about what had just happened. Eve had given me an intense hands-free orgasm. I never once gave myself as much as a single stroke. At the same time SIRUS' biofeedback had convinced my senses that I had been fucking a beautiful auburn haired vixen whose only desire was my pleasure. I remembered the smell of her body, the sounds of her excitement and the feel of her flesh under my hands. It was real, but then again it wasn't. This was better than any skin flick, any VR, any jerk-off session I could imagine. This was completely real except for the girl.

"Eve?"

"Yes lover?"

"What did you mean that you were as real as I wanted you to be?"

"Oh Greg, why do men never read the manual first?"


12