All Comments on 'Sis and I'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
football_studfootball_studalmost 17 years ago
A wierd but interesting and hot story

I have to say at first i was taken aback by the weight subject at first but once i looked past that and go to the actual sex part of the story I have to say I enjoyed it and would be interested to read a sequel

golfadikt2golfadikt2almost 17 years ago
Different twist

I liked the beginning of the story. You made it different by adding in the storyline about the weight. It made me feel like you were talking about real people... not the "cheerleaders" or "absolutely gorgeous" ladies that usually appear in a lot of these stories!

The jump into the sex was rather quick. You had a great buildup talking about the move, but then it seemed you got tired of it and jumped right to the sex and horniness part. He didn't get horny during the time he moved in and got caught jacking off?

Due to the reality feeling I got, I'll rate this 4/5. I hope to read another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so-so

as said by golfadikt this was way to rushed and unfinished. it should be two or three times longer with more and better background and character development. there needs to be more plot development also and a slower more realistic pace. this is crying for a rewrite to add the missing parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally got to her tits

Took till the second last paragraph for her tits to come to play. With the weight loss they had every opportunity to remain more than ample, provided they got the attention required. That, and a whole lot of foreplay could add a ton of erotisism to this piece, otherwise great fucking for you both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous