Sis and My Sex Vacation to DR Pt. 02

Story Info
The perfidy continues.
1.8k words
3.58
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sis and I go on sex vacation to the DR Part 2.

Feinberg took over for us. Our husbands were guilty of bigamy which allowed Feinberg to extract a huge divorce settlement and we signed a non-disclosure agreement to keep the bigamists out of prison. We both got our home outright and paid off.

Full custody of our kids was a given and a permanent no contact order, unless when our kids got to the age of twenty five and the fulfillment of the trusts we set up for each of them.

We grieved the whole fucking mess, even went to grief counselling. Ginny dated after a year or so. It was one of her grief counsellors Ella. She was a six foot tall mid-thirties married former runway model who was in an open marriage.

Ginny, like me, was very submissive and she feel in love with both of them and midway through our kids senior she was impregnated and soon it was going to be another set of twins.

My twin-sense with Ginny had dissipated. We did not talk as we used to, even at all. I liked them, Ella and Jackson. Then Ginny asked me if I could watch her boys for a long weekend as they were going to Lake Tahoe.

Monday afternoon Ginny sent me a text that they'd just landed at Sea-Tac and would be home in an hour and she had some great pictures to show me. Her boys and my girls were close, like siblings. All four had red hair.

Then they were in my front room and everyone was laughing and hugging. Doug and Garry were hugging Ginny and Ella and shaking Jackson's hand as were Tina and Jilly.

I stood apart, nobody had noticed me and I had this emptiness inside of me no twin sense and I felt like the joke was on me. I knew the punchline was going to kill me and I did not feel as if I could handle that now. Quietly I went into the kitchen and grabbed my clutch and my keys, went into the kitchen and out the back door into the yard and walked to the front of the house where my Trooper was got in and quietly drove off.

On the West Side of Queen Anne Hill there is an old IGA (Ken's) that has the best sandwiches and fresh fruit. I stopped in bought a bagel with cream cheese and lox and tuna salad on rye with Havarti, a nectarine with two large cups of dark brewed coffee.

I drove down Dravus and turned right on fifteenth and went across the Ballard bridge and turned left on Market and wended my way out to Golden Gardens park that had a vista looking out across Puget Sound and showing the Olympics covered in snow.

I had left ninety minutes ago and nobody had missed me. I plugged my phone into the charger and I was all charged up still. I had finished the bagel and was still nursing the first coffee.

In my grief counselling I had learned that control over the world and others in my life was Illusory and not my problem. As Daddy used to say, "Don't borrow trouble" and keep things in the middle of the road, until it makes sense to turn. I liked a local FM station that played Jazz, it was the PBS station in Tacoma. I listened to Chet Baker and Etta James and fucking John Coltrane.

The sunset was eight fifteen that night, but it's not a pulling down the curtains thing. I took some time and had my sandwich and the second cup of coffee. I drove home and it was just past nine. I parked in front in the driveway. I walked in the front door and yelled for Jilly and Tina and there was silence. I activated the code and changed it. I dead bolted the front and back doors and pulled all the shades down.

I stayed with a jazz theme and went onto Pandora and got Weather Report and Jaco Pastorius, Stanley Clarke and Larry Coryell. I turned it up and took a shower. I weighed myself and I weighed one hundred and fifty pounds, I was still five foot ten.

When Ginny and I ran for the Huskies we both ran cross country and ten thousand meters. We had one teammate Bonnie Kendrick who ran in the 2004 Olympic Trials. She was better than us.

My boobs were too big. I could start to run again and get active and maybe get some surgery to go down a cup size. I could do that. For the first time in a long time I watched some porn on the flat screen on the wall. I found about ten lesbian massage parlor videos and my goodness that was multi-orgasmic. My goodness.

I woke up about ten and today was a school day and I had not heard any doorbells nor had my phone rang.

I made an appointment with Dr. Megan Dreveskracht and they fit me in at 1:30 this afternoon. I told her my goals about weight size and running and I wanted to open my self to a new man, as it been a long time. My kids were out the door to college and I wanted to control this process.

She suggested that I get the mommy make over which would tighten up my tits, even enhance them (bigger). Tighten up my tummy, my ass and somehow miraculously tighten up my cunt. I would start next Tuesday. I would be in the hospital from next Tuesday until next Thursday. Megan recommended a trainer in the Nordstrom medical center.

I walked in and asked for Hana. She'd received an email from Megan so knew what my goals were. She said that the weight loss was insignificant as compared to recapturing my flexibility. "How so, "I asked.

"It's the first order of business, without doing this, it's likely you will encounter torn tendons, even muscles. I will use Yoga and stretching of course and some light weight training, with planks and glutes.

I was headed to a shop that Megan suggested for the right sports bra and also for fitting after the surgery. My phone rang, it was Jilly.

"Hi Jilly, what's up?"

"Where are you mom?"

"Just running some errands, hon."

"We spent the night at Ginny, Ella and Jackson's we had fun."

"Good, you okay, do you need anything?"

"Mom, you're upset, I can tell. What's wrong?"

"What was the celebration about last night?"

"You know, their wedding."

"Nope, nobody told me. Did you and Tina know?

"Everybody knew."

"Nobody told me. My twin-sense died a while ago, I feel so alone."

"Oh mom, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding."

"Nope. Where was the wedding?"

"Cabo San Lucas, we all got YouTube live feeds during the wedding."

"Jilly, Cabo is where your dad married his other wife. So not only did I not get any of the videos, nor anything else, but it was important to them to hurt me. I told you my twin-sense was gone. I can't begin to understand such deceit and betrayal. I will survive. It's their problem not mine. Of course they're all dead to me, especially Ginny. Jilly, I have to have some surgery next week, nothing life threatening, but I'm going dark. One last question, why didn't you and Tina talk to me about the wedding or show me the YouTube stuff?"

She was quiet, then said, "Ella and Ginny said, you might be upset and they wanted to surprise you and make you feel their love."

"Well, I have not heard from either of them, they stole my daughters and tell Tina I'm having the surgery. Get them to buy you some clothes for a couple of weeks, until I get back. I'm turning my phone off after we hang up."

"They didn't steal us!"

"No they did, I love you and Tina and I forgive you both. But I'm hurt and need to process that. But please tell the happy threesome that they are all dead to me forever. There's no coming back from betrayal like this. It's their problem not mine.

They will cheat on Ginny too and she will cheat on them too. Once a whore always a whore."

"Mom, I'm sorry."

"Jilly, stay away from them, they will try to do to you just what they did to Ginny. Tell Tina what I said."

"She knows you're hurting mom."

"You guys should go stay with your dad and his family until college starts. I'll text him. He loves you both. Bye."

I called Feinberg and told him to reach out to Beano, it was an emergency and he had to pick the girls up and bring them to live with his family and their half siblings.

Beano came through.

Six months had gone by, the surgery was incredible. I looked like I was thirty five and Hana's work with me was mystical and I had run four FiveK races already and used them as progressive events, along with running intervals in between. After my second run, she introduced me to some post run stretching, that is to say she fucked my brains out, her mouth and fingers turned me into her submissive slut. There was a closeness between us, that was like a super friends with benefits. She told me that she had a virtual harem of college athletes to MILFs like me. I was fine with being her bitch.

I had moved out of my home and leased it through Feinberg to a young family.

Ginny and I had talked about going to the Dominican Republic to one of the sex resorts, that had blown up obviously.

I was pretty sure I was done with men at this point and after Hana, my goodness, who wouldn't be. Hana had introduced me to a friend of hers in Zurich, Switzerland, named Gabriel. We had exchanged pictures through Hana and she was stunningly beautiful.

We started sexting and facetiming and she invited me to visit her in Zurich just to see what might happen. She was a lesbian escort and had a cottage that was on her parent's farm outside the city. None of that bothered me.

Both her and Hana had talked about how attitudes in Europe and Japan (Hana's birthplace) were different and people must fuck, or not fucking would fuck them up.

Hee hee I loved that word now. Deep down I wanted to be with someone, all the time, married or not to be a wife again and I know it sounds corny but just be in long term love again, even if it meant betrayal again, I had to try and I was hoping Gabriel, that's not true, I yearned for her to be the one.

Jilly and Tina and I reconnected, I loved them and I'd already forgiven them. I took them up to Leavenworth which was a resort town in the Cascades. It was fun, they fell in love with their half sisters and brother. Beano said to them that their Aunt was messed up bad. Uncle Mike, got the boys out of the house.

End Part 2

Coming soon Tammy hear's Gabriel's horns Part 3