All Comments on 'Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 06'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad...

Interesting.. not bad at all.. interesting the way the wife reacted about Beth, got a niggling suspicion that she did more tan hangout with the boss during her trip.. Continue..

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Awesome, Keep it going

I think the same thing about the wife

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
I like this, but I'd rather wait & read it all

I like this, but I'd rather wait & read it all at once.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut husband

that fucks anything with a pussy behind his wife's back and now SHE's suspect? Let's get it over with and have the big reveal that she's just a big a whore as he. The sex is hot but his narcissistic character irritates me. He loses some weight, which he's intent on sharing and obsessing about at every turn, and now he's Cock Master Extraordinaire and every woman he comes in contact with falls slave to his dick. He's like some kind of sexual superhero, always hard, fucks a dozen women in a single bound,zero recovery rate needed, and cums like Mt Pinatubo. I like it, it's like reading Sci/Fi! Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Doing Fine with this writing

Clearly we are going to learn that the wife has been up to things to. So what? So, he can recover in seconds and probably fly faster than a bullet. So what? There is no need to rush - it's a journey - not a destination.

Also, if you can't get off to this story so far, there is nothing that can get you off!

I guess I should say - I'm enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sceptical

Good so far. But I fear all the talk of inviting JT over. I REALLY hope you're not going to turn this story into some crazy swapping swingers nightmare. I'm not sure if I want to read anymore chapters. I have a feeling that if I do, the story is heading in the completely wrong direction for me, and I will regret starting on this story in the first place...

jacko33jacko33over 11 years ago
Great story

Don't stop just yet heheheheheh keep the pen full of ink and keep writing.!!!!

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
I'll be back ...

... for the next chapter just as soon as I finish siting the new hot tub and calling the contractor. Damn, that was hot!

like2linglike2lingover 8 years ago
OMG if only my girlfriend did what Holly did...

...I'd ask her to marry me on the spot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Page 2

ch 6, page 2 was much too short - you definitely needed to inject at least one more scene into it - slacker!~

Parsanage10Parsanage10about 5 years ago

why the f*** do you keep introducing other guys into sexual relations with the MC's wife/ girlfriends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice ending, amping things up!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Amazing series. Really well done. Thanks

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

EXCELLENT, really enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20377 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).