Sis in Law's Wet Party Bus Pt. 04

Story Info
The crazy culmination of Jane's Birthday Party Bus.
5.4k words
4.67
25.8k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers

Tonya went in the front door. I went in the back, using the bathroom then joining the group. They really didn't notice we were gone. What they did notice was Tonya joining Lucy and Dana out on the dance floor, something she had never done. My brain said 'never ever' but I knew she'd had to have danced at her wedding, maybe. Not like she did now, dropping her butt all the way to the floor, becoming something so sexy I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't just fucked her. Her sudden change and skilled dancing earning a cheer from our group. Plus half the crowd of strangers! Lucy and Tonya spotting me waved me over. I got to be in the middle of them while they tried to one up each other on dancing the sexiest, and dirtiest.

Tonya not being a stick in the mud was a shot of energy for the group. The two of us helped everyone finish off their big drinks, then we all hit the bus. Off to one last bar where Chris and Jane had been regulars when they were going to University, about as far from home as you could get the bus company to drive. I think maybe they'd even paid extra for it. Gary was out cold as soon as we rolled down the road from the Pina Colada bar, aka the Tonya and me fucking in the parking lot stop. Emptied earlier by Dana, with who knew how many beers in him, he was gone to the world.

Tommy was all over his wife in a way I had never seen before, like he worshiped the ground she walked on. Instead of the opposite, which was all I'd ever seen, like she should be thankful he was still with her. I was pretty sure it was watching her mess around with Gary and me. He hadn't come out onto the dance floor but he'd cheered the loudest when Dana had pulled my face into her bra less chest while we danced, as she tried to earn the loudest roar from the dirtiest act. I don't think Dana even really noticed, she was eyeing up Chris like she had one more to cross off before getting the full set.

Tonya kept earning jaw drops of surprise from everyone as she drank more, laughed louder, and actually made jokes. I kept wanting to push her away, in guilt and worry because I thought she would give us away from sitting as close to me as Lucy did. Nobody seemed THAT aware though. Maybe Chris, but he didn't glare suspicious daggers at us or anything. Lucy didn't seem to mind that her older sister was behaving like my girlfriend, or second wife. She was giddy as hell at every moment Tonya seemed to be drunk enough to not be behaving like Tonya.

I was feeling a bit guilty as my wife and I found ourselves alone in that last bar. Both of us sitting at a table, Lucy clinging to me.

"You fucked Tonya happy." Lucy said all nonchalant like.

"I what?" Pretending I didn't hear what she said as the jukebox was playing.

"I actually forgot how cool she used to be before Gary." Just to further make this day the most insane one I'd lived, my wife stared at me with the most profound fondness. Shaking her head she kissed me, like she did when I surprised her with a good present or by saying something really nice. "You brought my sister back."

"Ah, well..." Resisting the urge to ask her how she knew.

"Thank you, you're literally outdoing yourself this year."

"It's all downhill from here then."

"Oh stop. It won't be." She batted at me, smiling before getting serious. "Was she any good?"

"Not as good as you." It was instinct but Lucy shook her head, not wanting the platitudes.

"No, I know that, that's why you keep coming home to me." Drunk Lucy was super fucking arrogant, and I loved it. "I meant was she like... A block of ice?"

"Nah, if she was she warmed up really quickly."

"I believe that, now." My wife indicating her sister who was at the jukebox swaying her big o' bottom to the music, looking for a selection she liked. Tonya whose attention momentarily turned her head to Chris, Jane, and Dana who were all dancing. Actually smiling at the three, rolling her eyes not in supreme condemnation but with bemusement. "Think you can do that for her before every family function?"

"If you insist." Like it would be a huge burden, she knew me enough to know when I was being sarcastic.

"I do. God look at her Sam!" Tonya was full on dancing, by herself, as the first song died, her selection kicking on. Smiling like there was nothing wrong in the world. Like I'd never seen Tonya in all the years I'd known her. "Once a month at least."

"I don't know if she'd..."

"She will."

"But..."

"She will, why wouldn't she? I bet her and Gary are done soon too." We both kind of frowned at that, we both liked Gary enough, plus the kids, but clearly he was totally wrong for her.

"IF," Lucy gave me that much at least, with a allowing nod. To me an ongoing relationship with a sober Tonya wasn't a foregone conclusion. "If she agrees... You are more important than anything. I don't want to lose you, so you'll say something before... I do anything that breaks... us. I love you so much and..."

"Shut up and kiss me you butthead." Giving me that look that said my stumbling must have gotten across what I felt.

So we kissed. We danced. We got back on the bus to go home. It was going to be a long trip back, I thought everyone would be pulling a Gary by the time we got into town again, zonked out. There was a few minutes of silence, nobody drinking as intently as earlier, knowing this was the end of the crazy night.

"God." Jane said, the only one dancing to the song that was coming through the bus speakers, plopping down next to her husband. Lewdly spreading her leg and running her hands up and down the inner thighs. "I don't know how deep you came in me Sam but that big dick must really inject it deep, because it hasn't come out."

"No?" Dana asked stooping over to take a look, squinting so close that I thought it proved how good she was feeling.

"No." Jane shook her head, laughing. "I kept expecting to leave a big embarrassing puddle in the bar but... nothing. At either!"

"Embarrassing? You think you'd be used to leaving puddles everywhere." Tommy mimed her spraying which actually got a laugh.

"Speaking of that, birthday girl could almost use another one." She turned to her husband, rubbing at his pants, climbing partially into his lap as she did so. Somehow moving her shoulder so that the strap of her dress fell down, exposing most of her perky breast. "You ready to give me my last birthday fuck?"

"Jeez babe, you haven't had enough?" Not accusing but just surprised, like he was worried it was a medical condition.

"I've had it good but this is the first time in how many years that we won't have kids all weekend. it's been good but it hasn't been ENOUGH." She tried for several minutes, rubbing and kissing him, they both were in love, so it wasn't a waste but she didn't get the reaction she wanted.

"Actually he didn't cum in you, he came in Tonya." Lucy announced with a fit of the giggles, no longer able to hold it back.

"Oh my god!" Tonya grabbing hold of me in accusation or for mutual protection, I didn't know.

"What?" Jane asked, disbelieving.

"You didn't notice? You came, he didn't. Tonya went back and finished him off for us." Lucy pointed to her sister and I, amused by our shocked expressions, especially her eldest sister's.

"What?" Jane asked again, I thought she was going down a completely different direction of anger than she was. Almost laughing when she cried, "You came in HER and not ME? It's my birthday! You were supposed to cum in ME!"

"Oh sorry, I..." Actually meaning it before I realized what the fuck we were talking about.

"Chris! Chris! He didn't cum in me! Chris it's my birthday and he didn't cum in me." She complained, shaking her husband before pointing accusingly at me.

"He should have, I guess, but he already... Did it... in Tonya," Chris was confused as to what he could do about it, as much as unable to believe what he'd been told.

"I don't believe it." Dana said, staring suspiciously at the oldest sister.

"Me neither." Her husband agreed quickly.

"Me neither actually." Jane coming back to that, but still upset that she'd been 'robbed' of her vagina load of cum.

"Prove it." Dana stood up, pointing at Tonya's crotch. "Show us!"

Tonya shook her head, but must have wanted the 'glory' because after a few seconds of everyone's attention she caved. Whimpering, undoing her pants. Her dark eyes going to me, making sure I was looking when she exposed herself. Wanting me to look! Of course I did.

"Oh my god he did!" All four of them were standing up to get a good view of Tonya, and the inside of her underwear.

It was very evident, the front of her panties were still coated in filmy white cum. Her pubes had dew like drops of it clinging to them. Jane let out an indignant whine, shaking Chris some more to make him do something. Chris looked at me like he was seeing proof I'd climbed Mount Everest in record time, yet hadn't planned on telling anybody. Truthfully having sex with Tonya WAS the equivalent of that. Tommy just blinked at the sight, his wife leaning in too close, as if she was in need of glasses.

"That IS his cum! Or somebody's." Tonya had nowhere to go but did press into me and the seat at Dana's proximity.

"It could be just... From her dancing and stuff." Tommy didn't believe it but he didn't seem to believe Tonya fuckable either.

All of us froze in shock as Dana pulled Tonya's pants and panties down to her knees. Twisting the fronts around before leaning it to give the panties a sniff, then a lick. It was a long one all through the messiest part of my sister in law's undies. Rolling her tongue around, going back for a second taste, this time sucking on them.

"No, that's cum." Jane and Dana giving me the same accusing glare at the pronouncement.

"It's not fair! It's MY birthday! Not Tonya's!" Petulant! Adorable! Sexy!

"It is kind of rude of you both." Lucy agreed, even though she'd been the one congratulating the results!

"Yeah, so rude." Jane pouted.

"You should give her her birthday fucking for real."

"Yeah!" Jane agreed, to my WIFE saying that.

"Babe I..." Chris started.

"It's my birthday!"

"Okay."

"Yay!"

I might be worried about being unready for it but there was so much stimuli going on again, on a night of over stimulation. Dana was casually petting Tonya's pussy, slim fingers picking up the remnants of our earlier mating, then licking them clean. Tonya was staring down in horror at this, but her knees were as far apart as she could get them with her pants and panties still on. She seemed seconds away from pushing herself at those fingers, wanting Dana to finger her. FUCKING TONYA!

If that wasn't enough Jane wanted my dick, again! Was standing there in front of me, the picture of sexiness. A strap of her dress down so that it seemed a deep breath would drop it enough to expose her breast. The bottom still bunched up from when she'd been examining herself for traces of my (other Adkins sibling deposited) load, the thing as high as it could be without giving me views of that which I'd fucked already. Which she wanted me to fuck again, to completion this time!

Fucking Tommy was nodding, looking ready to jerk himself off again at the show that was about to happen.

Most of all was Lucy who was smiling at me, like SHE was getting what she wanted. At me looking over at her she pulled her top down, her giant pair popping free for what felt like the dozenth time of the night. That alone might have done it but she dragged me backward until I was laying down on the seat, immediately started taking off her leggings.

"This always gets him hard." She told her sister, which was true but I didn't think it the only reason.

"Strip him for me Dana." Stepping back at her husband who was staring at Lucy's big booty as she peeled off her pants, before climbing onto my face.

I couldn't help myself, seeing my wife's beautiful hairless pussy above me I was drawn right the fuck in. My hands reaching up to take hold of her big amazing ass. I was already half hard but Dana, eager to please, was pulling my pants down at just the right time. My boxers not showing much until ten seconds into licking my wife's deliciousness. The taste filling my senses, the smell, the warmth, the wetness. Yeah I SPRUNG to hardness, or seemed to.

"I told you." Lucy's voice husky with her arousal, arrogant in her drunkenness. "You loves this fucking pussy."

"Yeah," Staring at it longingly before, "Chris are you sure?" Giving her husband one last shot to be her birthday bang, I saw her hand grab his crotch but must have found nothing. Already saying, "Okay." before he even answered, getting over it quickly with excitement growing. "Okay!"

Except she got a little distracted. Dana, who couldn't seem to help herself after pulling my boxers off, saw a cock and had to put it in her mouth. Leaning forward she gave it a big lick. I groaned into my wife's pussy, returning to it distractedly. Until Jane grabbed my dick, fingers tangled in her friend's hair, she put one in the other and forced a rough combination.

"Guh! Guh! Guh!" Dana perfectly happy to let herself be face fucked on my dick, making lewd noises each time Jane pushed her down hard on me. Not all of me, but most of it going in the tiny woman's mouth, throat, or both. "Guh! Guh!"

"Lucy got it nice and hard! Dana you get it good and wet for me." Jane hissed, liking the power, pulling her friend off to watch the woman gasp for breath and drool all over my member.

She did it again, this time I stayed buried in my wife. Mostly because I wanted too but also because the show of a woman gagging and drooling on my dick was totally boiling her up. Quickly enough Jane tired of that, pulling her friend away before she climbed into my lap. If I thought Lucy was turned on before, there was nothing in the history of our sexual relationship that compared to when her sister inserted my dick into herself. Jane groaning as she took it all, fingers digging into my ribs.

"Fuck me that cock is big!" As she rotated her hips around swirling me around inside her.

I didn't see it so it was a real fucking shock to me at feeling a tongue slide over my chin. Lucy had though, she'd rocked forward so that I was tongue fucking her cavity. Giving Dana access, pulling the slutty eager friend into her gash. Dana did her best with the angle, the woman had a long pussy pleasing tongue that attacked Lucy's clitoris. Riding our tasters the youngest former Adkins had never experienced anything like this before, crying out at the double tonguing. Dana not giving a fuck about quality over quantity, lapping hard, quickly rocketing my wife to an orgasm.

"I'm gonna make her come all over your face, then I'm going to ride it! Ooh, I'm going to ride your face after your wife comes all over it! I'm gonna make you lick me too!" Dana said between lapping away at my wife, shoving my hands away to reach around my wife's big bottom and shove three of her long but thin fingers up in her. "You going to come for me Lucy? Huh? You gonna come so I can ride your husband's handsome face. Get his hot tongue up inside me?"

"YES! OH GOD YES!" Together they found it, Lucy pulling Dana's mouth back to her womanhood while humping back and forth against Dana's fingers. I just stared up at my wife being pleasured by another woman for the first time, while her sister rode my dick. "Yes, yes, yes, yes! YES! YES!"

She was drained, as turned on as she was, as much as she stiffened and shivered there should have been a bucket of it. There was still a good amount. Grabbing Dana she pulled the other woman up, to kiss her. Pressing their foreheads together, looking into the eager woman's eyes as she came HARD. A shower of she-cum raining down on me, I thrashed in the soaking. Jane moaning and nodding, picking up her speed several notches at the sight, clearly eager to do the same thing.

"YES, please! YES!" I lifted my head up to lick the cavity that had just bathed me, while Dana ran her fingers back and forth over Lucy's lovely clit. For sure over the top she only gave me a sprinkle before clenching all the way up, tipping backward to drop onto the seat above me. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

"Sam! Oh Sam! God Sam!" Face covered in her youngest sister's she-cum it was clear she still wanted to kiss me, hunching forward. Running her hands over my wet face and chest, into my mussed up damp hair. The hot middle sister rode me hard and fast, her jogger's body shining from this task. "Sam! You bastard! Oh god your cock is the perfect birthday gift! The perfect birthday gift!"

"You gonna come too Jane?" Dana asked, she'd been on her way to mounting my face when her friend tongue blocked her.

"Yes! God it's gonna be the biggest! The best!" Jane pushing back upright to ride me harder and faster still.

"Fucking hell yes!" I couldn't keep in, reaching down to Jane's hips to help keep our bodies on track.

"You like my pussy as much as I love your cock?" I growled my appreciation of it but couldn't say it, it was tight and right but it was not Lucy's heavenly one. Once more Dana went to climb onto my face but got stopped by Jane, for a surprising reason. "I want to taste your pussy while I come! I don't want to be the birthday queen, I want to be the birthday slut!"

"Okay! Yes!" Dana seemed to jump right up there.

My dick packed all the way inside my sister-in-law I watched her put her friends leg up on one shoulder, then go for it. Dana cried out, grasping the ceiling of the bus for support, nodding eagerly at everything Jane was doing. I got to reach back and play with Lucy's tits when I wasn't stroking her soft legs. Jane too distracted to do much more than rotate her hips, swirling my dick in her, but mostly mashing her clit into me.

"You coming? You coming my sweet?" Jane asked her friend at a few large twitches and spasms that racked the tiny woman.

"Yes! Oh god you're gonna make me come so good Janey!"

"So fucking hot! I'm going to fuck you both so hard!" Lucy dropped her leg enough for me to see Tommy was fucking his hand and making promises again, watching the girl on girl on guy.

Not only that but Chris was batting cleanup again. Tonya had clearly evacuated from being near the fuck pile that was Jane, Dana, my wife, and I right into Chris. He had her across his lap, her jeans and panties down at her ankles, massive tit in one hand, forearm wedged in her fat ass, fingers thrashing away in her pussy.

"YES!" She squeaked, fucking Chris was as much an expert at it as I was at milking the sisters out. To give him access she thrashed free of her pants, put a knee and then a foot to the seat. Dialing Tonya just right, pulling away just when she came. "OOoohhhhh!"

"Fuck! Fucking yes! Oh god she came on me! Oh god she came on me!" And Tommy erupted, leaning over to lick Tonya's pussy and ass, falling back just as Chris made her pop again. Unlike her sister there seemed as much she-cum as before, Tommy was covered. Yanking himself clean of every drop, tugging as if more would come even when his prick became a rope. "Oh fuck! Oh fucking fuck!"

It seemed like it was a wave, hitting Dana and Jane at about the same moment. Jane rising up off my dick, holding it one handed so that it was pressed hard against her clit. She rocked against it faster than I would have thought possible, gyrating those hips like she was machine powered. Both her and Dana whimpering at each other until they came at the same time, Dana finishing herself mostly.

"Oh god! I wish I could come like you! I would cover this beautiful face in my stuff! Oh god if I was a man I wouldn't ever stop coming on this face!" Dana, staring down as bursts of liquid escaped Jane. She didn't stop going at my dick, rubbing it furiously against her clit as gush after gush of quim escaped her. Dana, she must have been a gymnast or at least a cheerleader, jumped down. I thought fell down but she landed perfectly in a squat, running her tongue over the mess her friend had made of my stomach. "Cum on us! Cum on ME!"

Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers
12