Sis in Law's Wet Party Bus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane nodded, hadn't stopped really, but gave a bit more for a bit longer. Dana cupping her own orgasming cunt, wanting to finger herself more at the raunchy wash of liquid. Getting pulled away by her equally spent husband, for him to tell her how hot she was, how good he was going to fuck her. She spun around in his lap, their soaked bodies pressing together as they kissed each other hard. Full of love and passion that frankly, baffled me.

"I'll get him there, then you can have the end." Lucy said, pushing her sister off of me. Jane, barely thinking, just fell back while nodding.

"Oh fuck yes babe!" She crawled right over top of me, but I needed a much more active roll or I'd never get off. I pushed her past the reverse cowgirl she'd aimed for, right off into the aisle. "Let them all see this sexy fucking body." Only because she was this far in, I think, did she let it happen. I pulled the shirt off of her, the bra after, so she was naked for the first time tonight. Chris and even fucking Tommy were right there for me, for her. Chris dropping a compliment right along with Tommy's curse filled praise, holding his wife aside to get an eyeful. Lucy trembled and nearly fell at the words, at the attention. Which suited me, I pushed her till she took hold of the stripper pole. Putting it between her massive mammaries with her back arched, knowing what was coming. "There it is! There is that pussy I fucking want more than any other."

"Oh god Sam!" As I pressed myself deep into her twisted sexy body, pulling her big bottom apart to gain those extra centimeters of depth.

I gave it to her, no holding back, knowing what she could take. It was glorious, her perfect plump ass before be, to touch. Her thrashing heavy sexy body. That gorgeous face turning back to look at me with shocked appreciation of my hardness driving into her over and over. Glorious because we had a roomful of witnesses and I don't think I ever gave it to her so good.

Dana was really going for the slut of the day award. Grinning she slipped from her husband to lay under my wife. Legs spread to both sides of Tommy's knees she was fingering herself again while she watched me fuck Lucy. Not content with just that she reached up, rubbing my balls and shaft until she realized that was hindering my slapping hard against the big booty. Then she just started rubbing at Lucy's fat clit.

"You going to come on me like your sister? Hmm? I want you too! I want to get covered in everyone's! Everyone's!" Which really helped get Lucy off one more time.

My stamina really starting to break with Jane sliding up behind me, licking her way up my spine. Able to get my shoulders and neck because I was squatting low to fuck my wife. Sucking and licking all around both the right and left side. Finding my earlobes as well. Her hands running up and down my body that was soaked in her sister and her she-cum.

"I changed my mind! I want you to cover my face! Fill my mouth! I want to taste you all night." Holy shit! Holy shit I was glad that Dana was helping me.

"Fuh... Uhhh! Fuh!" Lucy getting hit again with the orgasm train, I fucked her harder. Got helped by Jane pushing me into her sister, pulling my back. By Dana who waggled three fingers over my wife's clit. I timed it, yanking myself out, shoving Lucy's hips down so that she sprayed all over Dana. She loved it, leaning to the side I could see her face. She was always overjoyed by doing the dirty act to me, was baffled but gleeful at doing it to Dana. "YES!" When I yanked her up, shoving myself back in. Concentrating hard on not erupting, just wanting to get her... And yes. "OH! SAM! OH DANA!"

This time she did partially collapse, catching herself just before she would have came down hard on Dana's face. Stopping just a few inches above, she came down hard on Dana's face in a much different way. The blonde getting a mouth full of spray, but didn't swallow. Instead shimming up with the help of the stripper pole, a wicked gleam in her eyes. Kissing her husband whose eyes bulged as gulped down my wife's quim, fed from his wife's lips.

It was too much for me to handle.

"On your knees then you fucking hot birthday slut!" Turning around, Jane was already halfway there.

"Bath me Sam!" Jane ordered, pressing her small breasts together, letting her mouth hang open.

"Sorry for taking your last one sis," Tonya crawled up beside me, taking my dick. I was a little worried about her aim but way more into her jerking me onto her sister. "He's going to have a nice big load for you, from this nice big cock of his. Right Sam?"

All I could do was groan and nod. Holding off for the few seconds I could, until Lucy crawled up as well. Kissing her way up my leg and side. Leaning in to lick my balls while staring up at me, smiling before taking my dick.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed at the sight of Tonya holding me with Lucy's mouth enveloping the rest.

Lucy popped off, stood up, and clung to me. "I could taste her all over your dick Sam. She tastes as good as I do."

"Fuck! Oh god yes!" And I was erupting.

Tonya laughed happily to be holding it while it happened, Jane huffed and yipped in arousal at each load that burst from me. I wasn't much for second or third times in a day. But today... It was as if I hadn't cum at all, much less not even two hours ago. Lucy massaging my balls, Tonya stroking me off in a mixture of Jane's quim and Lucy's spit, and Jane eagerly taking it all. I came so fucking good.

"This! This is a great birthday present." Jane said when I sagged.

"He covered you!" Tonya said staring in disbelief at her sister.

"I know! Chris! Chris get a picture!" Jane giggled, I thought her husband would have hesitated, but he was up almost instantly. Jane posing, looking at the camera and running her hands up through the mess. "That good?"

"I got like thirty." Chris answered, which I didn't fail to hear wasn't exactly the answer to her question.

"Dana why don't you help me clean up." Jane offered, the blonde starting up off of Tommy before Lucy shook her head

"I gave that cum to you Jane. If you can't handle it all then I'll take it." Jane blinked before Lucy dropped to her knees, gave her sister a hard glare before licking my cum from her sisters body.

I know Chris took more pics, Jane wasn't even bothered. Just purring over licking her hands clean while Lucy cleaned the rest of her. Like an ice-cream cone in the summer as my stuff was already oozing down Jane's sexy body, Lucy went all the way to her sisters belly for some of it. The rest was mostly on her breasts, each lick of those was accompanied by a wicked smile back at me from Lucy. Jane biting her bottom lip at some points, staring down at her little sister's eager tongue bath.

"Uh," Pushing myself at Tonya who popped the tip of me in her mouth, gave it a good pull. Her brown eyes bright at the taste of my cum, I wondered how long it had been, if ever. "Okay! Fucking hell! This..."

"Hotter than any porn ever?" Tommy laughed once I'd broken the silence, well not silence as both Jane and Lucy enjoyed their treat.

"You happy now honey?" Chris asked his wife, who nodded, taking his hand, resting her head against her chest with a sweet smile, seemingly ready to fall asleep.

I pulled Lucy to me, we dropped into a seat, clinging to each other. She kissed my neck, cheek, knowing my feelings on kissing me after she took my cum in her mouth. It was her who nudged me away from looking at her sweaty, sticky, sexy wreck of a body to her sister. Past Chris and Jane who had found each other, and Tommy and Dana. To Tonya who was just kneeling there alone, miserable.

I reached out to her, she knew it was kinda pathetic but she couldn't help herself but to take it eagerly. Be pulled up onto the opposite side of her sister, where she took what she could get. Second position for sure by how much of me Lucy pressed herself against, but she had some. Was more than happy for it. The seven of us slowly becoming aware of what we'd done as we looked around at each other. This silence making us all very very conscious of how not accepted the acts we'd done would be outside of the bus, if not by the sober versions of us inside it.

Or most of us were thinking that.

"My birthday is next, we can't afford a party bus but I want all of this too." Dana announced, motioning at all of us and all of what had happened. "And everyone can spend the night."

"If that's what you want love, I'll make sure Chris has got two weeks worth in him." Jane answered.

"Hey!" He complained not liking that for obvious reasons.

"Please Chris! I really really want the biggest loads of your cum." Dana's sweet slutty pout mollifying him, as she pointed to her mouth where she wanted that cum.

"Alright, I guess."

"Lucy? Sam? Tonya? You three in? I'd really like all three of you there." Turning to us, not even batting an eye at me sandwiched between the two sisters.

"Yeah, yeah we'll be there." Lucy answered for all three of us.

"Yay!" Dana giggled happily.

The End.

Of what happened on the bus.

12