All Comments on 'Sis in Law's Wet Party Bus Pt. 04'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no love here...

no love here, just sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, but...

I want to first say I liked the story. I gave it a good rating. But I still believe it to not be in the right category. Someone commented to my comment after the last chapter that it fit because fucking his SIL was taboo. Maybe. But you could literally take almost any topic here and it could be taboo. Cheating, gay, lesbian, group, young/old, bdsm, mind control, incest, etc. Every one of these is taboo in someone's mind. I do wish Lit would rename this category.

Most people do assume it is incest when they see that heading. As some may recall, there was a whole series of movies by that name, and they were most decidedly incestual. These films, and other reasons, are why people usually think family love when they see the word taboo.

Again, I think it was a good story, and I believe people can write or read whatever they are into. It just throws people off when they expect one thing though, and it turns out to be another.

I will say anon 1 to be a major troll. "No love, just sluts"? Really? You're on a sex site and you don't think people are not going to fuck? They do have a Romantic category. You should just stick to reading that in the future.

Here's hoping what happened after the bus involves sisterly affection. Five stars.

DefluerDefluerover 4 years agoAuthor
To Taboo or not Taboo...

Yeah I did not pick Incest/Taboo as the category for the first 2 submissions, that was changed in the publication (?) process. I gave in hoping for smoother posting and put the last two as Incest/Taboo. I literally wrote these not wanting to go over that line of Incest and rewrote the ending to put it over the line once they were tagged that easy anyway, I actually like the new ending more so it worked out I guess. I'm working on more with this group but stumbling around on the execution so other stories are being written faster.

So I'm with you Constant Reader Anon, as I thought about it so much would be Taboo. Teacher and Student, Friend's Parent, Sibling's friend, the only reason you can say In laws is Taboo is because it says mother, father, sister, brother. And to make it worse my story Halloween-Some involves the main character's sister in law, but that's under Group Sex where I originally posted this series.

And yes, my own real life incest experience is why I write in the category, but that Taboo movie made my dirty fantasies easier to live with back before I found Literotica.

Anyways, thanks for the stars and the reads. Hopefully you'll like my next (full on Incest/group sex) Halloween story that should drop any time now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely right category

while this would also fit in group sex, I think it fits incest/taboo just fine. Basically everything about this story would be taboo in polite society, add in the pseudo incest and it fits pretty much the exact definition.

Not usually a big fan of wife sharing/group sex, but this was a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel?

I wonder what will happen at Dana’s party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice way to end the story. Would be great to see them again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES