Sissified in Quarantine Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex's trouble continues in quarantine...
1.8k words
4.32
38.5k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for the nice messages. I will try to improve my writing skills and also make longer chapters. I have already tried to do so that is why I made a new second edition from the series. This story is finished and has around 15 chapters, but in the second edition I tried to make the chapters longer, more descriptive and more entertaining but some chapters have less content in general. But I hope when you'll see all the chapters together, it will be better.

Story: Sissified in Quarantine - Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Author: Myrcella Garcia

Edition: Second edition.

Summary: Alex is living a normal life as a young man just out of college, but fate, and mainly the covid-19 lockdown, intervene, changing his life forever. After weeks inside amidst government regulations he decides to confront his roommate which backfires and puts him in his place.

Copyright © Myrcella Garcia 2022. All rights reserved.

Theme: Forced-fem (the series also includes in small parts chastity, cuckolding, ABDL&wetting, beta theme)

I know we all have different tastes and preferences, therefore if this is not your genre under the sissy themes, do not worry, skip and come back to the next one, but please respect that others might like it, and we tolerate these kinks despite our likes or dislikes. All captions are for fantasy and enjoyment, and not to provide any opinions.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that this story contains NSFW and sexual adult content. You should not read it unless you are 18+. Every character in the story is 18+, and everything is consensual. The story is pure fantasy, not based on real characters or real-life events.

Sissified in Quarantine

Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Chapter 3. Signed

It was maybe an hour later. I was still sitting in my panties and skirt. Not that I had a chance. It would have been impossible to wiggle around the flat being naked, some would even consider it sexual harassment. Not one of your roommates wants to see you like that, plus I am also too shy to do that.

Claudia was getting prepared to go to the supermarket and buy a couple of things she needed. That wasn't unusual, but she came into the living room and asked me the most staggering question I ever heard.

"Do you want me to buy you some diapers, sweetie?"

I wasn't even able to concentrate on the ending and the fact she called me "sweetie", but after a couple of moments of me staring at her with my mouth open, I had to answer something.

"That won't be necessary".

"So you think you will be okay staying in your panties?"

I didn't even notice she called it 'my panties', or the fact that she made me choose between diapers and panties. I chose panties. I started to plead.

"You mean you did not pee your pants as a baby?"

"Yes, I did, of course, but..."

"So you only pee your pants when you are a baby?"

"No, please, it was an accident. It was due to the trauma caused to my belly and the fact that I really had to pee," I tried to explain.


About an hour later, she came back from the store. Curiously, I was looking for diapers as she was unloading the stuff in the kitchen, and as soon as I didn't see any, I calmed down.

But my struggle was not over.

Right after that, I was about to unload the washing machine. To my horror, as I was taking out my own clothes, I saw that something strange happened. Firstly, all of my clothes lost color and looked incredibly ridiculous, secondly, they ended up being very small.

I looked at her, as she was laughing. I guess it was funny, but not to me. I did not even know that was possible. Wasn't that just something that happened in the movies? I washed my clothes without any tool to prevent this, and it never happened.

"I am so sorry. Maybe I put it in the wrong program, with all the different colors together."

Not the best choice. That did not ease my pain, which was probably visible to her.

"How can you laugh at this? My clothes now would not fit an 8-year-old," I said desperately.

"It would fit someone who pees her pants." By now my face has started getting red.

"Let's be honest, you can't really be angry, it was an accident," she laughed when she said the word 'accident', "plus we can be even after you destroyed my clothes this morning, but don't worry the skirt, the panties, the bra, and t-shirt are yours."

I was furious.

I couldn't do anything. During quarantine, shops, where I could have gone and bought new clothes, were not open. Not like I had the money to buy a complete new wardrobe of pants and underwear from my internship money barely covering my rent. I could see that she actually felt bad, so she later offered the only option available.


It was later that day. Knowing that I couldn't just go naked in the apartment, not that I wanted to after the giggling experience, she proposed something different.

"It has to be an agreement. That we sign," she exclaimed.

"You mean you want me to sign something? Why?"

"The last time I asked nicely and you broke your promise. How could I trust you after everything that happened? It has to be a written agreement."

I was curious and scared of what she meant.

"So, obviously you are in big need. I did a quick search on how to replace your clothes quickly, but I do not think you could afford it. So I will help you out," she said promisingly.

"Thank you, but help me out how? Could you help buy at least enough clothes for a week?"

"No, I cannot unfortunately. I am not sure you would pay me back, after our arguments, and I am also not doing as well as to just buy you clothes because I am nice. But, seeing that you very much enjoyed my panties, I will help you out and hand you a couple more of my clothes, the less feminine ones," she giggled at me.

"What? That is not possible," I objected with my heart shrinking more and more, "I am not going to do that. This was humiliating enough."

"Why? Not like you have a choice. You won't be just going around naked in the flat, that is for sure. And there is quarantine. Listening to the news we might have to stay at home for several more weeks, at least. No one is going to see them, and in a couple of weeks, you can easily save up enough money to buy your own clothes."

What she said seemed very reasonable. It was going to be the same situation for a few more weeks. We just heard how other countries also are now in bad shape. And really no one can come here to visit us in the apartment.

Honestly, she had a lot more clothes than I did, about 2-3 full wardrobes of clothing, so she could spare some. She had the largest room in the flat, with an enormous double wardrobe, full of clothes. She was a beautiful girl and very high-maintenance too, which had its price and reward. She looked stunning. She was not my type, definitely not personality-wise, as you probably guessed, but I had a chance to see her a couple of Friday nights before going out, and she knew how to dress up for a night out.

"I will even help you out with the new clothes, if you really need me to be your sugar daddy, hahaha," she laughed hysterically now. "I am joking sweetie, but when we get to the point that it is possible, I'll try to help".

"Thank you. That sounds a lot better," I said, hoping the conversation was about to end, and the humiliating part was done. But it was not.

"Wait a minute. You forgot about our agreement. I made a quick version and printed it out while doing the research this morning. We talked about what I will do, but what will you do in exchange? She asked.

"Well, I am not sure, I thought you would just do it to be nice".

"No. So, in exchange for me providing you with all the clothes,...

~ (1) You stop being unappreciative for the help and what she has been doing.

~ (2) You can only wear the clothes provided by her in the right way, as she put it. I guess to prevent me from ruining them.

~ (3) You will masturbate into a cup every day. This will happen with my inspection.

This was the most upsetting and strange point in the agreement. Why? She was about to explain to me in a moment but she was about to explain to me in a moment. This was the tricky point, and even I realized it immediately, and she had to sell this.

"This is because of what happened before. I want you to do it with my inspection because I think if you don't it will lead to moments just like before, if it is uncontrolled, and I also do not want you to play with yourself in my clothes. It is concerning. And I have seen how you looked at my clothes before.

"But a controlled session. That is so humiliating? How about I just do it on my own, whenever, this is not fair, in fact it is strange."

"Strange is to pee yourself at 25. So don't start this," she said while girlbossing on me now. "I believe you when you said it only happened once, not the peeing but the other one, because you did not help yourself this past month while being locked inside. Actually, I was in a similar position. And it is harder for girls. So I think this will help you, and it is not to make you embarrassed at all. But I'll insist that you do it every day, no cheating."

"This sounds so bad".

"I know, but you don't have a choice. It was you who did all this mess," she told me even though she knew exactly she was responsible for destroying my clothes, and I did not even figure out if it was an accident or not. "And don't even think about cheating. If you break any part of the agreement, you are in trouble".

"What do you mean?"

"Well, If you break any rules, I will post the picture of you kneeling in your soaked pants after you had your accident," she giggled again, "and I will also report you to the landlady, potentially to the police, that you stole my underwear and masturbated into it in front of me."

Not like I have a choice anyway, she did not have to convince me, my situation was bad enough already. Her help seemed reasonable, and I had to trust her. I even forgot about the picture, but as I said, I don't have any choice anyway.

I signed, and from that point we had a signed agreement.