Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have good news and bad news Maggie." Dr. Taylor pulled a chair up to the right side of my bed. She fastened my wrist back into the cuff.

"Which do you want first?" She asked.

"Bad news Doctor." I said.

"That's now Mistress to you, I own you." She paused. "The bad news is now that you belong to me, I am going to make some modifications to your body. This will take some time. So you will be stuck here for a couple months." She stared at me guging my reaction.

"Modifications?"

"Yes, I'm going to make you look the way I want you to look, and I'm going to alter many of your organs." She stated flatly. I felt anger rise in me.

"You can't do that!" I spat.

**SMACK**

My face twisted to the left, the heat on the right side of my face was already rising.

"I can do whatever I want to you! You are mine for life. If I want to burn MY dining room table in MY fireplace, I can!" She said in a low growl. "So if I want to alter you, I can cut off your arms and legs! As long as you are alive and healthy, I will not be in any trouble...slave!" She was heaving. She stepped away from me and went into my bathroom to wash her hands.

She came back calm and collected.

"The good news.... Is all of the alterations will be successful. They were tested on death row inmates. You can keep your sissy clit and your tiny nuggets. They aren't that small right now, but before you come home they will shrink and be useless. You'll never have to worry about a chastity cage. You will not achieve erections for the rest of your life." She smiled, this time her eyes showed menace.

"What..what are you going to do..t-to me?" I was scared.

"Ugh! I cannot wait to get you home and trained so I don't have to deal with slave questions." She sighed.

"You have estrogen flowing into you right now. In fact, I've been dosing you as soon as your insurance lapsed. It's on my dime. Along with that, I'm blocking your testosterone. This will make you look more feminine. There are companion drugs, but you would not understand.

Over the next two months, my dear friends, Doctor Wright, the plastic surgeon, and Doctor Cooper, the...uh, well she does everything internal. Quite a successful experimental surgeon, she will change your organs so that you can do all I want you to do!" She smiled. She must have seen the horror on my face after she said that.

"Your boobs and butt will be real. No implants! You will be an almost real girl, with working female organs. They will be connected to your boi pussy instead of a real vagina...I was shocked when I heard that surgery was successful!!" She was looking out the window as she spoke. "Oh and you get to keep your prostate, so that you can have anal orgasms...or 'sissygasms'."

"Oh and Doctor Wright just wants to work on your face a bit." She trailed off staring out the window.

"How?" Was all I could mutter.

"What part?"

"Working..female?" I whispered out of disbelief.

"Oh yes! They take a donated uterus and ovaries and implant them into you. The cervix is sewn into the first bend of the colon. You are wondering how is that clean? Simple. Your canal, is constantly kept sterile as you only expel waste from your sissy clit. The part of the colon that expels waste will be routed to a spot where your urine will wash out the urethra.

It will be uncomfortable for months, but you will get used to it. When you defecate, your urethra will expand somewhat. But you need not worry. Most of your food will be almost liquid" She laughed. "With the drugs and daily care you will take, it is all safe."

I had to ask the obvious question.

"Why not just have a woman serve you?" I asked.

"Good question." She turned to me and looked serious.

"I will never enslave the superior sex!! Sissy is a gender to make the lives of everyone easier! I'd rather have a sissy carry my baby to term, so I don't have to ruin my body. My eggs will be planted in you. See!" She waved her hands in the air. "Plus! Males, sorry, sissies, can handle birth so much easier, well after surgeries to alter them." She walked back over to my bedside and sat back down at my right.

"Because you are a good sissy, you are allowed TV, whenever you want. Okay?" She asked.

"Okay thank you." I said.

"No...Thank you what?"

"Thank you Mistress."

"Good girl! I'll come check on you tomorrow." She stood up and began walking toward the door. "We will begin prepping for surgeries in the next couple days. I can't wait to get you home! Good night sweetheart!" She smiled for real this time.

"Good night Mistress." I said flatly, as the door closed behind her.

Was this real? I felt so out of it. Vertigo.

I was falling asleep watching the aged Bill Major rail against the humanitarian crisis. His guests argued that only 7% of the population were voluntarily enslaved or indentured. They pinned him against that wall verbally, saying that 85% of middle class households were saving 15% more money a year, and that the crime rate was down by 75% nationwide. Unemployment was less that 1%.

I turned it off and had nightmares all night.

I was told when I woke that I couldn't have food today. I had an idea why, and that was confirmed minutes later.

"Maggie Taylor, I'm Doctor Wright. Today, I'm going to work on your face. Your owner wants your lips filled out, cheekbones shaved down and your Adam's apple shaved down so you are a proper looking sissy. We will also deaden all of the hair follicles below your nose.

When you wake up your face and neck will be bandaged and stitched. It is important that you do not try to remove the bandages. Am I clear slave?" The short woman with dyed, shoulder length blond hair asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I said solemnly. I didn't even think to have to answer. It just came from my mouth. What was happening to me? I just accept anything told to me? My last name is Taylor now?

"Alright, get her loaded, and sedated. I want to be finished before 7pm. Tell Dana Taylor, I'll meet her at Lestat's at 8:30" I heard Doctor Wright say from the hallway as she left.

"My owners first name is Dana." I mumbled as I was moved to a gurney. I was wheeled through the hallways and to an elevator. My wrists and ankles were free I moved my arms and legs as much as I could, to work out the cramps that had settled into them. The freedom was short lived.

As soon as we reached the operating room, I was wired up all over my chest. Someone was shoving needles into my IV and I drifted away.

I woke to Adult Swim on the TV, which was playing old Robot Chicken episodes in a marathon. I could barely see from my eyes as both were swollen nearly closed. My entire face and neck burned and hurt like it had been peeled off.

"Maggie, glad to see you made it through okay." Nurse Thomas was working tonight. "Well no shower for you, but I will let you sit on the toilet, and then feed you." He was now within my limited sight.

"Thank you Sir!" I said in a horse whisper.

"Slave, no talking till your throat heals up a bit better." He cautioned. I nodded.

"Seems the mental inhibitors are working, you are behaving so well now! You don't have to wear restraints anymore! Okay let's get you sitting on the toilet like a good girl." The man lifted me up like I was light as a bird, and set me on the toilet. He turned his back as I tried to relieve myself.

"What would you like for dinner? Tomato or cream of broccoli soup? Lift one finger for tomato, two for broccoli." He looked over his shoulder as I pushed and grunted. I had two fingers raised.

When I finally was able to go, I washed my hands. I saw myself in the mirror and almost chuckled at the fact that I looked like a mummy that had been in the losing end of a bar fight. My mouth was almost visible, but my lips were shielded by some sort of tape. I wondered what I looked like under all the coverings.

"Maggie, soups here. Sit down. You can feed yourself today, your Mistress said it was okay but try not to touch your lips with the spoon. Can you do that sissy?" Nurse Thomas asked. I nodded affirmative.

"From what I understand, after your face heals up, they will make you into a true sissy, you know anatomically?" He asked. I nodded as I fed on the creamy rich soup with broccoli pieces so small I could just swallow them.

"So you will have babies?" He seemed very interested. I nodded again. The soup wasn't very warm. I supposed so I wouldn't have to waste time eating it. He turned to his goon friend.

"Told ya Doug, even top guys like you can have a baby now with another guy!" Nurse Thomas shook his shoulder in celebration.

"I like men, not sissies Lloyd." Doug said stoically.

"Oh...My bad. Well, you could have that procedure done to your man." Lloyd Thomas offered.

"Nope. I'm a humanitarian, my husband will never be altered or enslaved in anyway." Doug raised his eyebrow as I listened. The large man looked at me. "What is being done to this...person, voluntary or not, isn't right." He finished.

Lloyd's face turned to a scowl. "Your opinion doesn't matter in this hospital Doug. If you don't like what happens here, you can always quit."

"I plan to." Doug said first. Then, "I'm going to check on Mrs Marsdale." Doug left quickly.

"Guess he's not a fan of the most trendy gender in 1000 years!" Lloyd laughed to himself. I simply nodded. "Myself, I can afford to own a sissy. I'm going to register to get one as soon as I can! I wish I could get you, you know after you are finished with the alterations. Shit, you were pretty before the doc touched your face." He paused to think.

"I like a little maleness. I can't afford the big surgery. I don't really want kids anyway. Are you almost done?" He knew he was talking too much. I nodded as I drank the last. I handed him the bowl and spoon.

"Right! Your owner says you have control over the TV, and you don't need to be restrained anymore. Just do us both a favor cutie, and don't mess with your IV, or I will get in trouble, as will you. Will you be a good girl for me?" He smiled and touched my hair. I nodded and attempted to smile but it hurt. Why did I like him patting my head and petting my hair?

"Okay sweetheart, you have free reign to the bathroom now. The windows are locked, and I will be locking the door. Please don't do something to piss off your owner. I promised to watch over you, and keep you safe. Will you do me a solid?" Lloyd Thomas seemed very nice now.

I nodded and lipped "Thank you Sir!"

He smiled and handed me the remote as I got into bed.

"I'll be back in 90 minutes to see if you need to be tucked in." He was smiling wide. Something in eyes seemed sad. Tears were forming there. Does he like me?

I watched half of "Ocean's 12", and nodded off to sleep. My stomach more full than it had been in a month. I felt lips kiss mine as I was drifting off, and a hand run through my hair. Then the door closed and locked.

Doctor Taylor visited me a couple times of day when she was working over the next three weeks. She was quite nice to me. She took off the bandages after the fourth week. Then she cut and removed the itchy stitches.

"Perfect" she said. She held up a mirror to my face. I didn't know the person looking back at me. It was a girl. Soft features with full lips. I looked pretty. My hair had grown as well. It was dyed a light red color.

My chest had grown a bit in the weeks since I had arrived. I had A cups with sensitive nipples. My owner played with them a bit.

"Tomorrow my dear you will have the first of two big procedures. Your hips will be broken and pinned into a wider stance, so you can have my babies. In a couple months, you will get your girl parts, after your hip bones grow to fill in the break. This first part will be very, very, painful. You will be bed ridden and in traction. I promise I will pay for whatever painkillers I can still afford, but this surgery is very expensive. So you may be in a lot of pain." She said this like it really didn't matter.

"Slaves normally don't get the best painkillers. But I will do what I can. Just be prepared if I can't afford the best. I do care about the sissy of my children. I need you to not suffer too much... Well at least till I get you home!" She giggled.

"Thank you Mistress." Was all I could say.

"My slave hubby will be here tomorrow to visit with you. He's looking forward to breeding you. He has a very manly cock, you will love it!" She rested her hand on my cheek and kissed my new lips. When she pushed her tongue into my mouth, I was taken aback. I flinched.

"I give you affection Maggie, and you are repulsed?" Mistress looked offended.

"No Mistress, I have never been kissed that way before." I said.

"Aww" Her face softened. "Best get used to affection, I'm beginning to really like you. That's why David wants to meet you so badly. He wants to see the sissy I have been telling him about for weeks! Besides, this is his last chance before you go into surgery. Give him respect sissy, he's my slave but he outranks you. He's a real man. He's your Master. You will love him, I promise. Okay sweet love, I have to go. I'll check on you after surgery. Be a good girl, little slave." She kissed my lips again and walked out.

While I was unused to be loved on, the idea that my hips would be broken into 4 pieces and made to heal over time was beyond alarming. That and I might feel the pain of it all? The affection and "love" that Mistress gave me before she left made me feel like a pet at the vet. The issue of pain was not all that important.

Sleep was near impossible. I walked around my room while I had the freedom to do so. I tried to masturbate but my now, slightly smaller penis refused to get erect. I tried push ups but got tired after only four. My muscle mass declined as my chest and ass grew. I looked like a girl in almost all ways. I gave up and watched GGN for news about the humanitarian crisis. That finally must have put me out.

The Surgeries

A new nurse was in my rooms doing vitals this morning. She looked older, yet very pleasing to my eyes. She left for the hallway and returned with a tray. On it was an array of juices.

"You can pick only one. That is the only breakfast you are getting. Your surgery is tomorrow. Sorry, I'm Helen." She said as she went back to the machines taking notes.

"Maggie." I said weakly. I grabbed the one that looked the thickest. It was red and green swirled. I guessed to be blended veggies. I was close. There was fruit in it. I chugged it down.

"Your Master will be here soon. Your Mistress will have one last check on you tonight. If you need anything, push the red button, I'll be working till they sedate you." She filled in the rest of the clipboard and set it on a hook at the foot of my bed.

"Thank you Ma'am." I said on reflex. Smiled and nodded.

I turned on the TV to GNN, and watched as a hurricane hit the coast of New York. Manhattan had been flooded, parts of it destroyed. The death toll was now into six figures when combined with those living near the Hudson.

There was a report about a 10,000 strong humanitarian uprising in Oregon. Police had been shot. The National Chattel Enforcement, Oregon National Guard, and FBI were sent in. 380 rebels were dead. 1,200 were injured, the rest were enslaved. 18 Law enforcement, had been injured with one death.

"Hey sissy!" A man's voice tore my attention from the television. I turned it off and looked at a man that was nearly my size. Short, but built. He had large arms and thighs of solid muscle. He wore a tank top and shorts to show off his features I guessed. His shorts looked too small for the package he carried, probably cause Mistress dressed him that way.

On his neck he wore a wedding collar. I knew who he had to be, but for some reason I played it slow.

"Master Taylor?" I asked. He ignored my words and began squeezing my A cup breasts.

"Oh you are gonna be perfect soon. Gotta grow them titties though. You need to feed all my babies." He was smiling as he pinched my right nipple. "Just Master is fine, I'm the only cock you have to worry about keeping drained of cum. My wife might have you help her with her book group, or her poker nights. There is only one dick you need to worry about!" He laughed, then reached under the blankets and grabbed my ass.

"My wife has good taste in sissies! Oh yeah!" He pulled his hand out from my bottom and smelled his hand. He raised his eyebrows like the smell was good.

The man, my Master, reminded me of an exercise instructor in a retro video. Not Tony Robbins, far worse. Richard Simmons maybe? Only manly. Yeah. Way too much energy. Why was Mistress married to this man-child?

It took a second.

"Control" I said out loud.

"Pardon sissy?" He asked. I tested the waters. I leveled my eyes at him.

"Why would a woman as beautiful and brilliant as our Mistress put a husband collar on you?" I asked point blank.

"One!" He said as he punched my arm hard. "Is because I am packing bigger than most porn stars." He inhaled. "Two!" He punched the same spot on my arm causing me to howl in pain and turn away from him, rolling to my left.

"Is because I'm as ruthless as she is. I may be your height sissy. But I can, if need be, break your bones to get you to behave. Clear?" He asked as I rolled around holding my arm.

"Yes Master." I choked out writhing in pain.

"Three!" He managed to tag the same spot even though I was moving. It was harder this time. I was certain my upper right arm was now broken.

"The third reason is because I'm so good looking, kind, and lovable!" I could hear the smile in his voice as I hit the red button. David sat back in a chair, after hearing the nurse call chime.

"Maggie what's wrong?" Nurse Helen asked. I looked at David, my Master and he scowled at me.

"I fell and I think I broke my arm!" I whined. Master nodded in agreement.

"Okay let's get you to radiology and take a look." Nurse Helen took me from the room and placed me in a wheelchair. David didn't follow.

"Stupid sissy. You fucked up didn't you?" Helen said as she rolled me into an elevator.

"Yes Ma'am". Was all I could say.

"I'm not sure if you are cursed or blessed Maggie. Doc Taylor is rich, a sweet woman who will dote on you. Not to mention you will live in a golden cage. Her 'husband'? He was convicted of rape to get enslaved. He's the salivating guard dog at the gates of your diamond encrusted prison."

I had nothing to say.

"I need pictures of...." I heard nurse Helen tell the tech in the next room, as the door shut. to the machine I now was laid next to. They put on lead vests and told me to stay still. After an hour I was wheeled back to my room.

"No bones broken for now. Tomorrow? I don't envy you sissy. If I had the guts, I'd take you from this hospital now and let you serve me and my wife. No reason to alter you the way Doc Taylor wants...." She trailed off. "I'm just a nurse. Nothing I can do." She said in a sigh.

She helped me back into bed. Master was watching TV.

"Speaking of, you need your IV meds till the morning. It will help you sleep." Helen placed a new needle in me. She snuck her left hand to hold mine. I turned to look at her. She gave me a weak smile and gripped my hand tight.

"Well Maggie, I will see you soon, but you won't remember I was here. I hope you remember who I am when your fog clears in a few months! Good luck little Mags!" She said as she left the room. I was confused by what she said.

"Huh, you have a fan!" Master grinned. I hated his teeth. They were yellow like he smoked all his life. His breath smelled like piss. Not figuratively, like he had just drank piss.

"Give me a kiss sissy. I have to go home and take care of my Mist...wife." He leaned over me and kissed me. I didn't reciprocate. He frowned.

"You will love me before you leave this place. I promise." He squeezed my right breast and walked out.