Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at the TV. It was daytime trash. Humanitarians vs Nationalists, on a stage with cameras recording the family feud taking place. Chairs were thrown, punches always missed, it was scripted. I grabbed the remote and changed it to a movie.

I was hungry already. I couldn't eat till after surgery. One, or all of them, I had no idea. Nurse Helen said I'd be in a fog. I wondered what that would be like. Would I feel pain?

"Maggie dear!" Mistress held my chart in her hands as she kissed my lips.

"Mistress." I said respectfully.

"What do you think of your Master? You can tell me the truth, please don't lie." She asked. This was a trap I was certain. But I didn't lie.

"An over excited, musclebound small man with a Napoleon complex, bad teeth and horrid piss breath!" I said plainly.

"You haven't seen his equipment yet. His breath is my fault." She quipped.

"He tried to break my arm"

"You best obey him then. Don't worry, this will all come natural to you after the special drugs build up in your brain." She looked over my chart.

"Special drugs?"

"Nothing to worry about. But... Speaking of which I need to do an IQ test on you, to compare what it was when you graduated. Do you know what it was?" She looked into my eyes as she asked.

"One sixty-ish" I muttered. "Mom was way over that."

"Okay that is fine. Now I will give you the standard one. The same one you took in high school. Just do your best and take your time." Mistress handed me a tablet. The test start page was loaded.

I started the test and like last time it seemed to be easy for me to figure out the problems. The second section took me a bit more time, and the third section had me confused. I did my best and handed her back the tablet. She punched a few spots and smiled.

"Excellent. I now know how best to help you."

"Am I alright?" I asked.

"No a little behind the curve but I'll have that fixed." She said as she patted my head.

"What was my score?"

"Not where it needs to be sweetheart. Don't worry about it. You'll get there! Now any questions before we start your transformation?" She changed gears smoothly.

I knew what I was worried about. I was able to ask quickly.

"The Fog?" I asked.

"You will be mostly sedated for the next few months. So you can heal." She raised her eyebrows, in a questioning manner. "What else?"

"Pain?"

"Yeah...I tapped my husbands accounts. Pain management is going to be about 30% of those that are free-persons. You should have been nicer to him. He may have had some money hidden from me and gave it to your med needs." She sighed looking helpless.

"But you are rich, everyone here says that!"

"I have other things to buy, like surgeries for you, and slaves for my copper mine! Your life from here on in is always going to be painful. Slavery is suffering dear." She sat in the chair next to the right side of my bed and held my right hand.

"Look at the bright side. Soon you will be right where you belong, and have a true purpose in your life! Think of all the pleasure you will give me! Your obedience and service will bring a smile to my face." She kissed my hand. "Not to mention all of my children you will give birth to, nurse and raise for me. Surely you must be excited about that!" She watched my face intently. When she saw that I wasn't as happy as she thought I should be, she let go of my hand.

"You will LEARN to be happy in chains Maggie!" She spat in my face. "Leave it there, do NOT wipe that off!" The door slammed shut. I wiped her spit off of my face and thought about breaking the window with a chair, and jumping from the 3rd story. I sat up as two goons and nurse Helen hurriedly walked in.

"Night Maggie" Helen said as she crossed the room and stuck me in the neck.

"G'night" I said weakly as I fell back into bed.

The Fog

Was is day or night?

My guts hurt badly. I can't move anything but my fingers and toes. OH GAWD!! My hips! Such pain!

I'm thirsty.

I can't open my eyes.

Breathing hurts.

Blackness

What day is it? How long have I been here?

My hips are still on fire.

My abdomen has been changed. It feels full, too full.

So thirsty.

"Hello?" My voice is scratchy and higher pitched.

No answer.

Fingers and toes still move. But that is all.

Can't move my head or open my eyes.

This is not fog, this is hell.

My back spasms and the lightning bolt of pain that sears through me brings...

Blackness, it seemed like I was in a dream for years.

"Hello?" I woke with a start. Could have been a nightmare. I opened my eyes. There was no one in the room.

The pain in my hips seemed dull compared to what I remember. I looked down at my body. I saw C cup breasts. My hands were free so I touched the stitches and staples around my belly. They itched. I touched my penis. It was quite small yet much wider than I remembered. A half inch? My piss hole was huge. I could almost push a full finger into my urethra. Why did I do that?

My testicles were the size of round mints, or small gumballs.

My hips had widened massively. I had the curves of Marilyn Monroe! I was taking all of this in when I touched the scar near my kidneys and another near where my liver is. I understood the one above my pubic area. That was for the uterus and ovaries, as well as the reassignment of my digestive tract.

But the ones higher? What had my Mistress done to me?

"Holy Shit!" I heard and looked up.

"Mistress...err Nurse Helen?" I said. She looked shocked to see me awake.

"Maggie, you have to pretend to be asleep. NOW! Whatever you hear, do NOT react! Okay?" She was nearly pleading, in a harsh whisper.

"Yeah okay!" I whispered. I went motionless and closed my eyes.

The door opened again. I heard many footfalls, had to be at least 5 people walking into the room.

"...as I said that is the benefit of the precise drugs we've developed. It makes your slaves calm, more obedient and lowers their intelligence so that they don't understand why freedom is anything they want." I heard. It was Mistress's voice.

"Can they still do all the tasks needed?" An older woman's voice.

"I have a copper mine in Montana full of reprogrammed men. All they WANT to do is get ore. It's all they know. Dopamine is released every time they chisel out a piece of copper ore. For them, it's like sex.

This is my Maggie. Came in through unusual channels, but has turned out for the better. Full transformation, and is healing well." Mistress bragged.

"By full transformation, you mean?" A younger womans voice.

"Uterus and ovary implants, two extra kidneys, double sized liver, DNA re-sequencing for digestion via the dung beetle, carp, and other shit eaters. Heightened production of good bacteria routed to the colon, and 'birth canal', as well as a widened urethra for solid waste, with the large intestine dumping into the urethra just after the bladder." Mistress inhaled after rattling all of it off.

"I'm a freak of nature!" I thought.

"Playing God huh Doctor Taylor?" A young woman said in disgust.

"To Maggie, I am Goddess." Mistress snarled back.

"How the hell are you still licensed to practice medicine?" The disgusted woman asked.

"How the hell are you still in my ward, let alone MY hospital!" Mistress questioned.

"You don't own this place!"

"Security to room 302, Humanitarian trespasser. " I heard Nurse Helen say into her radio quietly.

"As a matter of fact cunt, I DO own this hospital! I bought it right after my experiments worked on my new slave Maggie! I sold my formula for reprogramming. Doctors all around the nation were so eager to buy it!" I could hear victory in my owners voice. I felt proud of her.

Security showed up by the heavy running footfalls.

"Strip this "doctor" and secure to the bed next to Maggie. Push Obeytizine at 10, and Reductor35 at 20 via IV." Mistress ordered quietly.

"What?" The young disgusted woman said as I heard clothing being ripped off of her body. She was fighting the goons. I really wanted to watch, but kept still and my eyes closed.

The scuffling didn't stop till I heard the disgusted doctor saying the restraints were too tight. I heard Mistress talking to her on my left. That bed had been empty since I had arrived.

"Maggie asked me once, why I didn't just take a female slave instead of doing all those surgeries on her. I told my baby sissy girl, that I would never enslave the superior sex. My sissy proved me wrong. THAT, pisses me off." She nearly growled. Her tempo and mood changed to pleasant instantly. "You have nice fat titties, F cups?" Mistress asked.

"You won't get away with this!!" I heard the woman scream. I flinched from the noise. Thankfully, I think all were looking at her.

"I need you to sign some forms for me." Mistress said patiently.

"Never!"

"If you don't, I'll admit you, run psyche tests, find out that you are a Humanitarian Terrorist with aspirations of derailing the entire government. Thus, you will be put in a four foot by six foot concrete cell, for life." Mistress had a smile in her voice.

"You can't do that! I have 5 witnesses plus the orderlies and that nurse, oh and sleeping Frankenstein sissy, if it is awake." The woman was now back peddling. Fear was in her voice.

"All of which work for me, or are owned by me. Try again." Mistress laughed.

"No!?"

"Serve me, or be treated as a sick minded terrorist." Mistress's voice was soothing.

"I'll sign. Please don't make me brainless." The woman pleaded.

"I'd never do that to a doctor." There a pause as I heard the scratching of pen on paper. I heard the papers gathered and stacked into a neat pile by banging the edge on a flat table. "I promise you will know everything I do to you. Because you will be awake for every procedure." Mistress cackled.

"Wait, huh?" The woman asked. My Mistress addressed the others in the room.

"Dear colleagues. This was not how this tour of my hospital was supposed to happen. Now I have to rethink everything. Perhaps I will not use my sissy as a human toilet now that I have a female slave. However my sissy will still be bred. My eggs are already in her and waiting for the first cycle." She paused and took a breath.

"Doctor Emma Jackson, or now known as slave Emma Taylor, will help me to understand the affect of quality of breast milk while a human toilet. I will do all the same surgeries and DNA splicing I did with my sissy. I love my sissy too much. Now that Emma is in the household we will use her in that fashion instead." I heard her monologue.

I couldn't stop it. I smiled. I heard one of the doctors gasp.

"Maggie are you awake?" I heard my owner.

"Yes Mistress." I opened my eyes. I looked at Helen who seemed to be scared for her life.

"What did you hear?" She asked.

"Everything. That you love me...Mistress."

"Aww! Why did you pretend?" She was kissing my forehead as she asked.

"Nurse Helen told me I should not be awake yet, she asked me to pretend. She's a good woman, so I did." Why were my words so simple? It was hard to think.

"You like Nurse Helen?"

"Yes Mistress. She's the best. Nurse Lloyd is good too. Doug is a humanit..human...He is like that doctor." I looked at Emma in the bed next to me.

"A humanitarian?" She asked. I nodded. "You are a good sissy girl!" She pushed her tongue into my mouth and held my head. I kissed her back feeling her love poured upon me. She broke the kiss and looked at her goons.

"Find him!" She ordered.

"Yes Doctor!" They said in unison.

The guests filed out after Mistress waved them off.

"My pretty Maggie, I have a good news!" She held my face in her hands, our noses nearly touching. I smiled.

"You get to come home tonight!" She smiled so wide I could count her teeth. She let go of my face.

"Helen, while I do not appreciate the subterfuge, you will not be disciplined for this. I'm placing you as head of this ward, and am giving you a grant to study medicine further so you can become a doctor." My Mistress sat next to my face on the bed as she spoke.

"Thank you Doctor Taylor. I didn't know how sensitive your tour was, I just wanted to play it safe." Helen said honestly.

"You have taken care of my Maggie for the last 4 months while she healed. Lloyd did too. You both need to be rewarded. However, now I need you, the boss of this floor, and your new assistant Lloyd to take care of Emma. Can you do that for me?"

"We will do our very best Doctor Taylor." Helen bowed a bit. Mistress smiled.

"Have Lloyd come here after Doug is secured please?"

"As soon as possible Doctor." Helen left.

I had so many questions. But barely knew if I was allowed to ask. I nearly forgot them all when Mistress spun around on the bed and began to kiss me with passion again.

"I love you so much Maggie. It will be hard for me to remember you are property. Yet, I can't be a hypocrite. Maybe some day if you love me too, I could..." She stopped and shook her head violently.

"Toilet?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "No, I need my babies healthy, and we haven't tested fecal ingestion in humans yet. I was looking for a reason to not do that to you. Then Emma walked in." She laughed.

"Thank you Mistress, but I am very thirsty. Water doesn't help." I pleaded.

"I wish I could reverse this. I know what you need. Your body is craving uric acid and ammonia. Even though it will be ultimately discharged from you, I messed with your genes deeply enough that, baby..." She began to undress her coat and pants. "You are addicted to human urine." She pulled down her panties and sat on my face.

"Latch on to the top of my vagina." I did. "Open a bit more, I don't want to get your bed wet." I did. "If it comes to fast, tap my leg and I'll stop to let you catch up." I nodded.

"Drink from me, my baby sissy." Mistress said airily. Her flow poured into my mouth. It was the drink I had been craving. Acrid, bitter and salty, it was the flavor I had been thirsting for. It was clear that I was very different then I was before I arrived at this hospital.

Yet, as I drank from my owner it was pleasing. Her hot piss quenched my thirst better than a "Longhorn-aide" sports drink after a marathon.

"Lick me clean sissy." She ordered after I finished my drink. I slurped and sucked her labia clean. She climbed off of me and got dressed.

"I'll make sure we have piss for you in the fridge at all times. Just shake it up first, like orange juice." She explained. I nodded. "I was going to let you give me an orgasm for the first time, but I want to do that at home." She smiled, then looked at the floor.

"There is bad news too." She began. I looked to her face, but she was still looking down.

"I sold David. When he found out about the money I made with the new serum. He tried to dominate me. So we don't have a daddy for my babies right now. But that's okay." She looked up. "I just want to spend some time with my sissy." She walked over and kissed me.

"I have to check on a few patients before we leave." Her voice got solemn, "Oh and that Doug thing." Her voice kicked back into a high pitch I had never heard her use. "Two hours my love, then we can finally go home!" She clapped her hands together and grinned like a teen on the news of a first date. I could not help but smile. I was excited too.

I was in a wheel chair as we left the hospital. Mistress put a blanket over me as it was a bit cold outside. She helped me get into the passenger seat of her sports car. I recognized it, but could not remember the brand or name. I only knew it was expensive. She started the car, as I felt excitement that I was owned by a beautiful rich woman.

"Your bedroom is all decorated and waiting for you. I bought you lots of toys that I want you to practice with when the chores are done. I even installed a TV with all of the streaming sites you like. There is a computer with full internet if you remember how to navigate it. I downloaded some sissy games for you as well." She was focused on the dark road. It had begun raining.

"Thank you Mistress!" I said excitedly.

"I will show it to you, but until you are healed I want you in my bed with me. Okay?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Those meds have you nice and dulcet. Still your real personality remains. I do damned good work don't I sissy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How do you feel?" She asked with genuine concern.

"So alive, happy, joyful. The opposite of what I felt when we met." I couldn't stop smiling. I knew that it was harder for me to think, but I didn't seem to mind.

"My pretty sissy!" She smiled and looked at me. "There is still a maid working there, until you are healed. She's a free woman, so she will be training you. Once you are trained, I will give her a promotion to run the maintenance staff at the hospital. She's pretty excited to meet you!" Mistress's eyes were wide.

We pulled up to a massive single story ranch style home. The garage opened and Mistress pulled in. The yard and exterior was lit up like a prison or stadium. She killed the motor and got out. She opened my door and helped me out. I groaned in pain from the stitches and staples in my abdomen.

"I need you to walk to the kitchen with me. Lean on me if you need. I've had Kelly blending all sorts of good food for you. You need to eat now. It will help with healing." She said as she led me to the kitchen. She sat me down on the floor and took away the blanket that was keeping me warm.

My nipples reacted to the cool air in the kitchen. I was not used to having breasts let alone hard nipples. My package was so small that it really didn't look like a penis anymore.

"I'll remove that nasty bag of skin after your hormones are fully balanced. No more balls sissy. You have no use for them." She said as she set down a glass of a warm shake and another of microwaved warm piss.

"Just one minute in the microwave so that it is body temp okay sissy?" She asked. I nodded.

I drank down the entire glass of urine before I started on the veggie and fruit smoothie. I watched my owner walk away as Kelly walked into the kitchen.

"As soon as you are healed, you will learn how to keep this house. I expect you to take notes on everything. If you don't, and you are punished, it your own damned fault." Kelly started without even a proper introduction. She worked the sexy maid attire every guy seems to like.

"Am I clear?"

"Yes...um...?'

"Miss, call me Miss."

"Yes Miss." I said now finished with my dinner. She took the two glasses from me and turned away to put them in the sink. She was shorter than Mistress, had black hair, and looked Italian, though her curly hair said Greek.

"Let's get you ready for bed." Kelly seemed to be smiling now. She picked me up and helped me to Mistress's room. The first thing I noticed was Mistress laying on her stomach stark naked. Her firm ass cheeks in perfect view. She was reading a book.

"Get on the bed sissy and put your face where it belongs." Kelly advised quietly. Mistress must have heard or felt me on the bed, as she spread her legs wide as I lowered my face between her ass cheeks.

"May I go Ma'am?" Kelly asked. As I began to massage Mistress's asshole with my tongue.

"I have it from here, have a good night, see you in the morning!" Mistress never moved, I guess she didn't turn to even look at her employee.

"Inside too sissy, get deep inside. That is your home sissy. That is where you belong when you are not having dicks shoved into you. You belong with your tongue in my ass, or drinking my piss." She began to moan lightly. This was relaxing her.

She read for quite a while. I thought my jaw would get sore, or tired, but it never did. My tongue tasted her delicious ass for at least an hour. I WAS home. This was heaven. Pleasing her filled me with joy and peace. Every little moan was like Christmas morning. I was a "good sissy", and that is all I wanted.