Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to her arms wrapped around me as Kelly walked into the room. I was on the pillow next to her. I felt safe in her arms.

"Breakfast Ma'am." Kelly said dryly. "Shall I feed the slave?" She asked as she set the elevated tray over Mistress's lap. Mistress had let me go to sit up. I felt cold suddenly.

"Bring a shake, I will take care of the rest." Mistress said as she sipped her steaming hot coffee. Kelly simply nodded and left.

"Bet you are thirsty sissy. You know what to do." Mistress ran her fingers through my hair and gently pushed me down to her shaved vagina. I latched my lips around her urethra, and didn't wait long till the very strong flavor of her morning urine filled my mouth. Who needs coffee? This was way more acrid and acidic, and woke me right up! It was a delicious way to start my day!

"Good sissy, lick me clean now, your breakfast will be here soon!" I heard from under the blankets. I gently licked Mistress, accidentally touching her clit.

"Second thought stay there. Just right there! Don't stop till I tell you to!" Mistress's legs shook a bit. Her breathing quickened. This was my job, why I was here. I went to work pleasing my owner.

In a matter of a few minutes, I felt her hands on the back of my head and she began to shudder. Tasty sweet goodness flowed from her and I drank every drop savoring the moment. I heard her panting, as she pulled my chin up signaling to come up next to her again.

"You are a good sissy! Good sissy!" Her hand held my head in it, and she kissed my lips. "Ugh, brush your teeth, Kelly will help you. Piss breath." She muttered, then began to eat, turning on the TV. I sat on the edge of the bed. I slid down to the floor and began to crawl to the bathroom. The door was open, I could see it from the bed. I figured I could handle this no problem.

Till I arrived and tried to stand to reach the sink and the toothbrush. My owner must not have noticed until she heard me grunt and then fall.

"What are you doing! I said wait for Kelly!" She set her breakfast aside and got out of bed. She stormed towards me.

"Your not strong enough yet stupid sissy! I'll help you to stand. Next time follow orders slave! I'd beat you now, but I'll save it for when you are healed. You OBEY!" She helped me stand, and I put toothpaste on my brush by myself.

"Yes Mistress, I thought I could do it..."

"I'm the doctor, you're the slave patient. You listen to me no matter what!"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

"You would be, if you had ripped out any of these stitches or staples!" She said as she checked my abdomen.

"KELLY!"

Four Weeks Later

My staples were out, and the stitches were healed. There was mild pain when I bent certain ways, mostly because I had more organs than I had started with. The salves and lotions had made the scars disappear in no time.

Mistress was hitting the party scene, among doctors and the rich. She needed to find a submissive man. Kelly was training me. She was in a hurry to get to her new job, so she was impatient with me when I forgot something, or did something wrong. She couldn't leave till I did everything right. She was allowed to spank me with the paddle, and she had no qualms against using it. My ass was bright red the night Mistress showed me my room.

"Stupid sissy, you need to listen to Kelly. Come I have a surprise for you." She said after getting home from the hospital. I followed her to a room that had always been locked from the outside. She pulled out a key and opened the door.

It was pink. Very pink. A pink comforter with pink pillows on the queen bed. A small 4'x5'x5' cage in the corner with pink painted bars, and a pink dog bed inside. A pink crib for a baby, a pink changing table...but the carpet was light blue. I noticed the near empty closet. It had one casual outfit, and one sundress. Not like I was needing to go outside anytime soon.

I was mostly interested in the TV and computer. She showed me how to work both over 30 minutes. I found it hard to follow her directions, but I felt like I should have known all of that. It came back to me eventually.

"If I don't need you, and the chores are done, you need to practice with your toys for at least one hour. Then...you can play on the computer or watch TV." She pointed to the toy box. It had several tubes of KY, and varied sizes of dildos and butt plugs.

"This is your personal bathroom. There is no toilet seat. Slaves sit on the cold bowl. You know to always sit, as you are a sissy. Only men can aim their cocks to pee in the bowl, and most of them suck at it." She chuckled at her own joke. "This is yours. No one else will use it. Keep it clean."

"Now any hour now you will have to defecate, remember to point your tiny clit down so your feces goes straight into the water, or you will be cleaning the bowl every time. If I inspect your bathroom and find the toilet dirty, you will then be cleaning it and the other 3 toilets, with your mouth for the rest of your days unless you are pregnant. Am I clear?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." I understood.

"I want you wearing a plug 24/7 until I find a daddy. Keep that sissy cunt and womb clean. Do not try to enema. It will wash away the good bacteria I have growing in your cock sleeve. Just clean the cunt hole with a cloth when you shower.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Kelly says you are ready to take over. Is that true?" She asked as I knelt on my new bedroom floor.

"No Mistress. My ass is red today because I put the salad forks away with the regular forks." I admitted.

"It's close enough. Bitch is driving me crazy wanting out of here. You need to do a good job, I will be bringing in that former doctor soon to be the maid so you can be a full time sissy mommy." She smiled down at me. I tried not to make eye contact. "You will have to train Emma...er 'Toilet' when she arrives."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"You can go to bed. I have to find a nice stupid Daddy to fuck you and submit to me. I will be home very late so I am locking you in. I love you Sissy!"

"I love you Mistress!" I sat at the computer desk, as I heard my door lock.

Wow I had it made! I had won the lottery. Cleaning a house that never really got dirty, making a hot woman sexually explode on my face, and then my own room with a really complicated computer, a huge TV, and all the porn I could watch!!

But I wasn't horny like I used to be...Everything was different. I didn't crave any sex at all, just attention. Like my mind had been regressed. Any attention was good to me, be it positive or negative. My mind screamed "Look at me! Use Me!" whenever Mistress was in the vicinity. I couldn't tell if that was good or bad. It was so hard to think now. I know that Mistress did that to me so I would be happier. And she is a smart doctor. I'm the happiest I have ever been!

It's stupid that I almost ended my own life over a dumb restaurant job.