Sissy and His Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
A closeted femboy is nourished with maternal love.
923 words
4.39
8k
12

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There are no sissygasms but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

In Part 2, Daisy began exploring his new identity with Mother's tender guidance. After a very pleasant day spent in feminine attire, Mother lent her son a pretty peignoir set and invited him sleep in her bed...

--

Warm sunshine was beaming in through Mother's bedroom window when I awoke. I felt wonderfully free now that I had shared my secret with her. I was also deeply grateful that Mother had accepted me for who I am.

I lay in bed savoring the memory of my first day as a girl and playing with the ribbons on my pretty night gown. Then I spotted the note Mother had left on the bedside table.

"Have a wonderful day, Daisy. I'll see you after work and we'll continue where we left off. I love you!"

The words warmed my heart and I was already looking forward to Mother's arrival.

The hour was approaching noon when I reluctantly got up from the comfy bed. I removed my nightgown and placed it neatly on a padded clothes hanger along with the matching robe. I hung the lovely set right next to the peignoir Mother had worn when we snuggled under the covers.

In my own bedroom, I selected lingerie to wear under my boy clothes. I longed to wear the Victoria's Secret padded Love Cloud bra that Mother had given me but that would show under my shirt. So, I chose a Fun & Flirty VS bralette from the three she had bought for me. I wore the lollipop print yesterday, so today I opted for the lime.

The cute little bralette had delicate white lace around the cups and adjustable straps. I put on the bra like Mother had taught me. Then I shortened the straps a little so that the cups were centered over my nipples.

Next came the panties. Mother had given me four pairs of nylon briefs, just like hers. The blushing pink pair that I had worn yesterday was already in my laundry basket. That left candleglow, lilac and sunflower. I chose the lilac pair. I pulled them up to my waist, relishing the feel of satiny soft fabric against my skin and the narrow elastic bands encircling my legs.

Glancing in the mirror I noticed a little bulge that I didn't like though. So I started over with control top pantyhose and then added my briefs. My mirror reflection was much improved. I now resembled the ladies in the panty adverts whom I admired so much!

I had skipped breakfast and hunger was now setting in, but I was dieting to improve my figure. So I made a small lettuce salad to appease my appetite. I wasn't full after eating but I liked feeling a little hungry because I knew that I was losing weight.

After lunch I couldn't decide what to do. On summer afternoons I usually went to our neighborhood park to shoot baskets but those days were over. Now I needed to find some girly activities instead. I remembered that Mother did laundry on Mondays after work. So, I decided to do the washing for her.

I went upstairs for our laundry baskets. Mother's had a couple pairs of slacks and tops in addition to her intimates. My basket was all boy clothes except for the panties I had worn yesterday. Mother's panties were mostly cotton so they could go in the regular wash but there was one pair of nylon briefs like mine and two pairs of pantyhose.

I decided to wash our delicates by hand in Mother's bathroom. I knew that she had Woolite detergent for fine fabrics under her sink and a drying rack in the closet. I filled the sink about half full with warm water, added a squirt of Woolite and swished it around to mix it. Then I added a little extra detergent to the cotton gussets of our panties and let them soak along with her pantyhose while I took the remaining laundry down to the washing machine.

On my way back upstairs a received a text message from Mother.

"How are you doing, Sweetie? I hope you're having a nice day. Love you!"

I texted back that I was doing our laundry and added "I love you, Mommy!"

I hand washed our lingerie very gently letting the soapy water ooze through the nylon fabrics. I was extra careful with Mother's pantyhose fearing that I might snag the sheer material. After a couple of rinses I unfolded the rack in her tub and hung our delicates to dry.

There was still a little time left before the washing machine would finish. Meanwhile I relaxed on Mother's bed and read a fashion magazine. I picked up a story I had started yesterday about a pretty college co-ed who fell in love with her Women's Literature professor. I loved how the author intimated the details of their affair without being too explicit. I identified with the co-ed and daydreamed about having an affair with an older woman. I fantasized that she might take me to fancy restaurants and buy me presents. I only came back to earth when the washing machine buzzer sounded.

--

I invite your comments, whether on-line or by email.

All my characters are of legal age.