Sissy and His Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
A closeted femboy is nourished with maternal love.
1k words
4.49
7.1k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There are no sissygasms but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

In Part 3, Daisy enjoyed his first full day in panties and a bra. He did housework and contentedly browsed fashion magazines. By late afternoon he was anxious for his Mother to return from work...

--

"Daisy? Are you home, Sweetie?" Mother called as she put down her purse.

"Yes, Mommy", he replied from upstairs. "I'm putting away our clean clothes."

"Thank you, Baby," she called back. "I'm coming up and I have a surprise for you."

Mother found Daisy in her bedroom. He was neatly folding her cotton panties, and carefully arranging them in their dresser drawer.

She gave him and hug and said, "That's so nice of you, Daisy."

"I liked doing your washing Mommy," he replied.

Then he took her by the hand and showed her the nylon panties and hosiery he had washed by hand. They were hanging on the drying rack in her en suite bathroom.

"My panties are the lilac and yours are the candleglow," he said with a grin.

"You're such a good girl, Daisy," she replied warmly. "I'm tickled that you're helping me with the housework."

"Now, Sweetie, look what I bought for you."

Mother took a beginner's makeup kit from a shopping bag and handed to Daisy.

"Thank you, Mommy," he said enthusiastically. "Please, can I open it?"

"Of course, Darling. Sit at my vanity and I'll show you."

Daisy had secretly sat at Mother's vanity many times before. He had examined her creams, lipsticks, mascara and the other beauty products but he had never dared to use them. Now Mother had given him his own makeup kit and she was going to teach him how to use it. Life didn't get any better than this!

Mother explained the function of each item and showed him how to apply them. He watched in the mirror with amazement and pleasure as his boyish face morphed into that of an attractive young lady.

"Ta-da!" said Mother with satisfaction when she finished.

Daisy was mesmerized by his reflection and only responded when Mother tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mommy, you made me so pretty. Thank you!"

"It's my pleasure, Daisy, and I love your new look."

"Now, how about putting on your party dress. I want to see you all dolled up. Meanwhile I'll fix our dinner."

"Okay, Mommy, and thank you again."

Daisy continued gazing at his glamorous reflection in the mirror. His lips were a delicious glossy pink just waiting to be kissed, his cheeks were blushed giving him a girlish vitality and his eye lashes were long and flirty.

Finally, Daisy tore himself away from the mirror and went to his own room to change. He took the party dress that he'd borrowed from Mother from his closet and laid it on his bed. The pretty sheath dress had a colorful floral print and a sheer capelet overlay. It was V-necked and lined, and the material was soft and stretchy.

Daisy stripped off his pants and paused to touch the satiny nylon panties and sheer hosiery underneath. He was wearing a cute little Victoria's Secret Fun & Flirty bralette under his shirt, but the party dress really needed shaping. So, he exchanged the bralette for the VS Love Cloud bra that Mother had given him. The Love Cloud was completely covered in delicate floral lace and the full cups were lightly lined with foam.

With all his lingerie in place, Daisy put the floral party dress over his head and zipped it up in back. Then he smoothed the soft fabric into place against his body taking special care that the bodice fit nicely over his bra.

Daisy looked at his beautiful reflection in the bureau mirror. His deep purple eye shadow matched with the fabric of his dress and his pink lips went with with the lovely flowers. Daisy swooned in girlish delight!

Mother was standing at the doorway holding a dinner tray and smiling.

"Mommy, I feel so pretty!" he gushed.

"You look adorable, Sweetie!"

Mother placed the tray on Daisy's bureau. Then she fussed with the capelet of his dress, making sure that the sheer material hung evenly all around the collar.

"Are you wearing the Love Cloud bra, Daisy?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"How did you guess, Mommy?" he replied with gentle sarcasm.

"You sassy little minx!" replied Mother in a lightly scolding tone.

"I've brought up our dinners since it's more private here than downstairs. I know that you don't want to be seen en femme and that's something I want to talk about. Let's go to my room where there's more space."

Daisy and his mother nibbled on chicken breast sandwiches and sipped diet soda in her bedroom. They chatted about their days. Mother had gone to lunch with her boss whom she liked a lot. Daisy said that he stayed at home wearing lingerie under his boy clothes.

"Didn't you even go to the park, Sweetie?" she asked.

"No, Mommy," he replied. "It was much nicer staying home. I was wearing panties, nylons and a bralette all day. So, it didn't seem right to shoot baskets or hang out with the guys."

"I understand, Daisy, and I'm really happy that you're enjoying feminine clothing. I'm a just a little concerned that you're avoiding your buddies. Is there any chance they'd accept your girlish side?"

"No way, Mommy. There was a femboy in my senior class and he didn't have a single friend. Even the girls wouldn't talk to him."

"I understand, Daisy. As your Mother, though, I have to think about your well-being. I can't let you stay at home alone all the time. I want you to spend some time with your friends. Okay, Sweetie?"

"Sure, Mommy. I'll go to the park tomorrow. I did kind of miss the guys today."

--

I invite your comments, whether on-line or by email.

All my characters are of legal age.