Sissy and His Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
A closeted femboy is nourished with maternal love.
1k words
4.52
5.2k
9

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There are no sissygasms but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

In Part 4, Daisy's mother applied his makeup and he wore the party dress she had lent him. Daisy had never felt so pretty! In the evening they had a mother-daughter talk.

--

Mother was dressing for work while Daisy lolled in her bed playing with the ribbons on his peignoir robe.

"Remember, Daisy," she said, "I want you to get out of the house. Don't spend all day hiding from the world. Understood?"

"Yes, Mommy," he replied without conviction.

After she had left, Daisy went to his own bedroom and happily surveyed the apparel in his lingerie drawer. He'd have to choose carefully if he was going out. The Victoria's Secret Love Cloud shaping bra would give him curves, so that was not an option. Instead he chose a VS Fun & Flirty bralette, that wouldn't show under his shirt. He put on the dainty lime colored lingerie and adjusted the straps until the cups were centered over his nipples.

Daisy loved wearing control top pantyhose because they gave him a nice flat front. He pulled the ecru pair that Mother had given him up to his waist while smoothing the sheer material over his calves and thighs.

Mother had also given Daisy several pairs of nylon briefs. Today he picked the sunflower yellow panties to wear over his hosiery. He loved the retro styling and the mushroom gusset which reminded him of the undies that pinup girls wore.

Daisy joyfully skipped back to Mother's bedroom in his bra and panties. There he admired himself in her full-length mirror. Daisy felt a surge of feminine joy radiate through his body. He hugged himself and fingered the satiny material of his panties, the sheerness of his hosiery and the delicate lace trim on his bralette.

The best part of of all, though, was that Mother had accepted his love of girls clothing. Daisy no longer had to sneak into her bedroom.

--

Daisy wasn't ready for his boy clothes yet. So he lingered in Mother's bedroom enjoying girlish sensuality in his bra and panties. He sat at Mother's vanity which now held his beginner's makeup kit in addition to her array of beauty products and perfumes.

His kit contained three tubes of lipsticks. Daisy was drawn to the nude because it reminded him of the 'no makeup' look he had read about in one of mother's fashion magazines. The article said it accentuates a girl's features while still appearing natural. Daisy applied a light coating of the nude and noticed a subtle but appealing change in his lips.

There were also several shades of fingernail polish in his kit including clear. He tried the polish on his index finger and liked he shininess. Daisy proceeded to paint his other nails and then sat contentedly at the vanity until they dried.

--

Mother had ordered Daisy to spend time outside of the house. He decide to keep his bra and panties on under his boy clothes. However, going out even in nude lipstick and clear nail polish seemed too risky. So after lunch he removed the lipstick with a wash cloth, soap and water. Then he used Mother's nail polish remover on all but one pinky finger. Daisy wanted to retain a little bit of girliness that he could see without removing his clothing. Hopefully, no one else would notice.

Daisy was a little nervous walking to the park wearing his bralette and panties. He had taken precautions by wearing an undershirt and a shirt with a long tail instead of just a T-shirt like he usually wore.

At the park his friends were playing basketball and they asked him to join. Daisy's interest in sports was fading though as his passion for feminization grew. He faked a sprained ankle and sat watching for a while before heading back home. When he had nearly reached his house, the cute neighbor girl from across the street smiled at him and said hi. Daisy was too shy to speak with her but he wondered what kind of bra and panties she was wearing.

Mother wouldn't be home for a couple of hours yet and Daisy needed something to occupy his time. He had read stories about sissies who were forced to wear French maids uniforms with petticoats while performing housework. He'd love to wear a frilly uniform with pettis but even without them he was happy to clean the house. The feel of pantyhose clinging to his thighs and calves thrilled Daisy as he dusted and vacuumed.

When Mother did arrive home she was delighted that Daisy had done the house cleaning for her. She asked whether he had gone to the park that afternoon and was happy to learn that he had.

"I'm so proud of you, Sweetie," she said. "Shall we spend some girl time together?"

"Yes, Mommy!" he responded gleefully.

Mother took him up to her bedroom where she removed the skirt and blouse she had worn to work. When she lifted her slip, Daisy was a little shocked. She was wearing a panty girdle underneath. He had always been fascinated by girdles but he had never seen one in Mother's lingerie drawers.

"Are you surprised by my girdle, Daisy? We girls all have our little secrets, Sweetie," she said. "I bought it just recently because I wanted get my boss's attention. It's worked, too, because we go to lunch together every day now."

Daisy was so excited by his mother's girdle that he blurted out "Mommy, may I try it on?"

"Of course, Darling. Close your eyes."

When she said to open them, Mother was offering the pretty garment to him.

Daisy saw that it was a Rago Extra Firm Shaping Panty. He recognized the pretty lace design and the strong contour bands from adverts he'd browsed with delight.

"Now, I'll close my eyes for you, Daisy. Go ahead and try it," she said with a smile.

--

I invite your comments, whether on-line or by email.

All my characters are of legal age.