Sissy and His Mom Pt. 06

Story Info
A closeted femboy is nourished with maternal love.
1k words
4.54
5.3k
12

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There are no sissygasms but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

In Part 5, Daisy and his mother were enjoying some girl time together in her bedroom. He had asked Mother to let him try on her Rago Extra Firm Shaping Panty...

--

Sweet feminine sensations cascaded over Daisy as he held the marvelous foundation garment in his hands. He loved the pretty lace design of the powernet fabric and the strong contour bands that stretched from the satiny tummy panel around to the rear.

Daisy asked his mother to close her eyes before he removed the nylon retro brief panties he was wearing. Then he drew his mother's girdle up over his sheer ecru pantyhose. He tugged it until waist band was at his belly button.

"You can open your eyes now, Mommy," he said nervously. "How do I look?"

"You're lovely, Darling!" she replied. "Come to the mirror, Sweetie," she cooed.

Daisy stood in front of mother's full length mirror and they both admired his new, more girlish figure.

"Your waist is at least an inch smaller, Daisy," said mother approvingly. "Now turn around and look at your fanny."

Daisy was excited to see how the contour bands of Mother's panty girdle lifted his derriere and rounded it into an attractive female shape.

"Mommy! I have a cute little bum now!" he said excitedly.

"You do, Honey!" she replied. "How do you like the feel?"

"I love how your girdle squeezes me, Mommy. Do girls like that feeling, too?"

"Yes, Daisy," she replied. "We like having our tummies flattened and our butts lifted because it makes us more attractive. Every girl wants to be admired for her shape. Now, let's get you into a pair of my heels. That will push your heinie up even more!"

Mother showed Daisy her collection of high heels. He had secretly worn many of the pretty shoes before but having mother's approval was so much better.

They settled on a pair of four-inch pumps with ankle-straps and pretty bows on the toes. Daisy sat on mother's bed while she slipped the lovely footwear onto his nylon clad feet. Then she fastened the narrow straps around his ankles and told him to stand.

Daisy was wobbly in the heels, so mother helped him walk over to the mirror. He turned his back to the looking glass, glanced over his shoulder and was delighted to see the reflection of his fanny. The heels had raised it into an even more feminine bubble shape than the girdle alone.

"Sweetie," said his mother, "I'd love to see how you look in tight yoga pants. Will you try on a pair for me?"

"Yes, Mommy!" he said. "I want to see, too."

Mother fetched a pair of ivory pants decorated with pink rose buds from her bureau.

"They look too small," said Daisy skeptically.

"They stretch," answered Mother with encouragement.

Daisy sat on Mother's bed and put his feet into the narrow legs of her pants. Then he stood and pulled them up to his waist. Mother smoothed the stretchy fabric over his thighs and his fanny.

Daisy would have fainted to the floor when he saw his womanly reflection in the mirror had Mommy not held him up. He hugged her and began crying tears of joy. Daisy had never imagined that he could look so fetching.

"I love you, Mommy!" he said with profound gratitude.

"I love you, too, Daisy," replied Mother as she dried his eyes and caressed him to her bosom.

"Do you want to try on any more of my clothes, Sweetie?" she asked.

"Can I have a top to go with the yoga pants, Mommy?"

"Of course, Darling," she said.

Mother looked in her drawer and found a pink halter top that matched the rosebuds on Daisy's stretchy pants.

"Let's try this," she said.

She helped Daisy put on the top but mother and daughter were both disappointed with the look. The halter sat flatly on his chest. Daisy needed shaping above the waist, too.

Mother fetched a bandeau bra from her drawers and stuffed the soft cups with tissues. Then Daisy put the top on over the padded bandeau and the results were stunning. His breasts looked perky and his bare midriff gave him a daring look.

"You're such a hottie, Daisy!" said Mother with enthusiasm. "It's sad that you'll only wear girl clothes in our bedrooms. Won't you come downstairs and keep me company while I fix dinner?"

Daisy reluctantly followed Mother down the stairs in his yoga pants and cropped halter top. He sat in the living room with the lights turned off while Mother worked in the kitchen. They chatted back and forth between the two rooms.

She served their meal in the dining room with the curtains drawn shut. They pleasantly engaged in girl talk about cute hair styles and shades of eye shadow. After they had finished eating Mother told Daisy that she would join him upstairs after she washed their dishes. She'd bring a bowl of popcorn and they could watch a movie together in bed.

Daisy excitedly went to his mother's room. He took one more look in the mirror to admire his girlish appearance before getting ready for bed. Daisy removed Mother's high heel shoes and returned them to her closet. Then he stripped off the tight fitting yoga pants and his revealing halter top. Next he wiggled out of the Rago panty girdle and finally removed his bandeau bra and pantyhose.

He washed up in Mother's en suite bathroom and moisturized his face with Clinique lotion. Then he fetched his peignoir set from her closet and joyfully slipped into the sheer negligee and the pretty robe. Finally he pulled back the covers of Mother's bed, climbed in and anxiously awaited her arrival.

--

I invite your comments, whether on-line or by email.

All my characters are of legal age.