Sissy and the Cougars Pt. 03

Story Info
A nancy boy searches for love.
1.3k words
4.48
3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 2 Barbie's consultant, Evelyn, posted an enticing video of the pantywaist on the SissyMates.com website. Barbie was wearing a lovely quinceanera gown with a sparkling tiara. When the ladies who shopped for boy toys on SissyMates saw him twirling and throwing kisses, Barbie became their favorite date. Meanwhile, Evelyn herself was falling for the beautiful femboy she had created.

After a Saturday morning spent shopping for fashion accessories, Evelyn surprised Barbie with a lingering kiss on his pink lips. Then she took Barbie's hands into her own soft grasp and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

"Barbie," she said warmly. "I'd like to take you out for dinner and dancing tonight. Will you go with me?"

The surprised Barbie blushed deeply, giggled and happily accepted Evelyn's offer.

When he arrived at home Barbie cancelled a SissyMates date he had made. Then he enjoyed leisurely soaking in a scented bubble bath while browsing a fashion magazine.

After drying himself in a soft bath towel, Barbie slipped into a cute floral dressing gown and hot curled his blonde hair. Then he painted his nails in a coral shade to match the lipstick he planned to wear that evening.

With his hair and nails finished, Barbie excitedly dressed for Evelyn. He began with the HoneyLove Girdle and Jezebel Push Up Bustier that she had helped him pick out. Then he wiggled into his favorite bodycon party dress. The lovely B Darlin frock had thin spaghetti straps, an open back and shiny sequins. Finally, Barbie slipped on a pair of sexy pink stilettos featuring crisscross ankle straps and lovely rosettes on the vamp.

--

Evelyn arrived wearing an ebony Melissa Haro pantsuit with a daringly deep plunge neckline. Her raven black hair was in a stylish pompadour with a low bun and she stood taller than Barbie in five-inch strappy sandals.

When Barbie met her at the door, Evelyn gave him a lovely orchid corsage and complimented the ninny on his looks.

"You're so pretty in that dress, Barbie. I love your perfume too," she said warmly.

"Thank you, Evelyn, and you look beautiful too!" Then he added, "My scent is Beauty Rose Morning and I wore it just for you."

"It's very lovely," said Evelyn and then she asked, "Are you ready to go, Barbie?"

"I just need my purse," he answered.

Evelyn opened the car door for Barbie and he entered like a lady, keeping his knees together as he swiveled into the passenger seat. The two friends chatted amiably as Evelyn drove to the restaurant.

The waiter knew Evelyn by name and he eyed Barbie quizzically. The femboy became upset, suspecting that Evelyn had brought other SissyMates there. When the waiter left he began sobbing softly.

"Evelyn, please pardon me while I powder my nose," said Barbie.

"I'll go with you, Dear," she replied with concern in her voice.

In the ladies restroom, Barbie broke down in tears.

"I don't want to be just another pretty face to you, Evelyn. I hoped we'd have something special."

"We do have something special, Barbie. You're very dear to me" said Evelyn reassuringly. Then she tenderly embraced Barbie and he felt more sure of himself.

Evelyn took Barbie's soft hand and led him back to the dining room. The couple danced to romantic music while waiting for their meals to arrive. The sissy boy loved being led by Evelyn. He laid his head on her shoulder and dreamily followed her steps.

--

Afterward Evelyn drove Barbie back to his apartment and she walked him to the door. Barbie didn't know whether he ought to invite her inside.

"May I come in, Barbie?" she asked sweetly.

"Alright," he replied nervously.

Once inside Evelyn took Barbie into her arms and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, Barbie," she said with feeling.

The femboy grew weak in the knees and Evelyn had to hold him upright.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Evelyn!" he squeaked.

That broke the ice. The happy couple canoodled on the living room sofa where Barbie let Evelyn feel him up and down. Soon they were laying on Barbie's bed in their intimates.

Evelyn recognized the HoneyLove Girdle and the Jezebel Push Up Bustier that Barbie was wearing.

"Didn't I see those just recently?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes, Evelyn and I wore them tonight because you like them," answered Barbie with a blush.

"That's right, Barbie, and I helped you put them on in the boutique. Now I'm going to help you take them off, Darling," she said amorously.

Barbie squirmed as he always did when women undressed him. He felt vulnerable being naked before their hungry eyes.

"Is something wrong, Darling?" asked Evelyn.

"May we turn off the lights, Evelyn?" pleaded Barbie. "I'm shy."

"Darling, you're so pretty and I want to see you while we make love."

Now Barbie became even more nervous. He had hoped that Evelyn wouldn't make him go all the way on their first date. Being a pussy though he acquiesced.

"Can we do it by candlelight?"

"That's so romantic, Barbie!" Evelyn responded happily. "Yes, of course!"

While Barbie located a candle and match, Evelyn removed her bra and panties.

Barbie had just lit the candle when Evelyn approached him from behind and drew him into her naked embrace. The femboy thrilled to the feeling of Evelyn's voluptuous breasts pressing against him.

Evelyn drew back a step, unclasped Barbie's bustier and removed it. Then she guided him back to the bed and laid him down on his back. Barbie was still in his girdle when Evelyn crouched over his face.

"May I, Darling?" she asked considerately.

"Yes, Evelyn," said Barbie. "Please allow me to service you."

"Don't think of it as servicing me Barbie. This is us making love, Darling."

Barbie understood Evelyn's meaning and he lovingly offered his tongue. Evelyn squatted down and Barbie licked her glorious pussy. She climaxed euphorically and then lay next to Barbie with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Now it's your turn, Dear," she whispered.

Then Evelyn helped Barbie wiggle out of his girdle and lowered herself onto his sissy wiener. Evelyn's pussy was already wet and Barbie's quivering rod easily slipped inside. The sissy boy was so excited that he spurted his seed after just one thrust of Evelyn's hips.

"That wasn't what I was hoping for, Darling," said the disappointed lady.

"I'm sorry!" said Barbie and he began to cry.

"It's alright, Dear," she said. "You can lick me some more until you're hard again. Okay?"

"Yes, Evelyn. I want to make you happy," he whimpered.

Barbie tasted his own salty cum along with Evelyn's pussy juice when he licked her again. After Evelyn climaxed exuberantly for a second time, she reached behind herself and found that Barbie was stiff again.

The second coupling was much better for her. Evelyn bobbed up and down on Barbie's dipstick until she was near her third orgasm.

"I want you to climax with me this time, Barbie," she said. "Let yourself go, Darling."

Then the two impassioned lovers shared a heavenly starburst of orgasmic bliss!

Barbie shed a few tears of joy after he came. Evelyn lay beside him again and wrapped her arms around his narrow waist. She held Barbie until he stopped crying. The sated lovers exchanged sweet nothings for a little while and then Barbie drifted off to dreamland.

When her beloved pantywaist was soundly asleep Evelyn crept down the hallway to retrieve her purse from the living room. Back in the bedroom she took out the engagement ring which she had purchased that afternoon and laid it on the bedside table. The big pear shaped diamond sparkled in the candlelight. Barbie's most cherished fantasy would soon come true.

The end.

--

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Comments are welcome.