Sissy and the Cougars Pt. 02

Story Info
A nancy boy searches for love.
899 words
4.48
3.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 1 we met Barbie a silly pantywaist who advertises himself on the SissyMates.com website. He's very popular with women looking for a boy toy to service their intimate needs.

--

Barbie enjoyed hundreds of one-night-stands with the ladies who shopped on SissyMates. In this heart of hearts, though, the femboy yearned for a committed relationship. So, he hired a consultant to help him attract a different kind of woman.

The consultant, Evelyn, met Barbie for coffee after his shift at the nail salon where he worked. Barbie told Evelyn that he wanted a lasting romance and that he dreamed of being a bride.

"I can help you, Barbie," stated Evelyn with confidence.

"Let's start by upgrading your image. We'll dress you in a fashionable evening gown for your next SissyMates picture."

Barbie beamed a broad lipstick smile. He was thrilled about becoming a proper lady!

At Barbie's apartment, Evelyn disrobed the pantywaist to assess his figure. While he had a pleasing shape, the consultant decided that Barbie would benefit from professionally fitted foundation garments.

So, Evelyn took Barbie to a shapewear boutique that catered to sissies. The saleslady, Donna, showed Evelyn a HoneyLove high waist panty girdle with front and side boning.

"This girdle is an extra-firm control shaper," she told Evelyn. "It has strong elastic bands to narrow Barbie's sissy waist while lifting his candy-ass behind."

"I love the pretty embroidery on the tummy panel!" squealed Barbie with delight.

The femboy removed his party dress and his jiggle bra. Then Donna noticed that Barbie's nylon pinup panties where tented out with a big boner.

"I'm going to ejaculate him so he doesn't stain the girdle if that's alright with you," said Donna to Evelyn.

When Evelyn did not object, Donna had Barbie lie on the floor. Then she squatted over him and fucked him until he spurted. Evelyn was impressed by Donna's professionalism.

The HoneyLove girdle that Donna had selected for Barbie was a size extra small. So she needed help from Evelyn to tug it up Barbie's thighs and over his midriff. The garment reduced the pansy's waistline dramatically and gave him a delightfully feminine shape.

Having finished with Barbie's waist, Donna conferred with Evelyn about the ninny's bosom.

"I'd like to see Barbie in a strapless bra," said Evelyn. "I think he would look elegant wearing an off-the-shoulder gown."

Donna agreed and she located a Jezebel Strapless Push Up Bustier. Barbie was thrilled when he saw that the cups and front panel were decorated with pretty floral lace. He happily held the sexy garment to his bosom while Donna fastened it in back.

Between his bustier, girdle and a garter belt, the nancy boy ran up quite a large tab at the boutique. His purse only contained a few dollars and some panty liners though. So, Donna said he could pay with his tongue in installments. Evelyn accepted her fifteen percent commission in cash.

--

The following day Evelyn had the brilliant idea that Barbie would look great in a quinceanera gown. She took him to an exclusive retailer and explained to the saleslady, Marsha, that Barbie was a SissyMates femboy who wanted to wear something really special for his picture.

"I recognize Barbie!" said Marsha. "I've seen his picture on SissyMates!"

Marsha offered Barbie a special discount in return for personal services. He eagerly accepted and gave her a private session in the dressing room.

Back on the sales floor, Marsha showed Evelyn and Barbie several gorgeous quinceanera gowns along with radiant tiaras and matching necklaces. Barbie was so overcome with delightful girly sensations that he put a bulge his HoneyLove girdle.

"Barbie is wearing a Jezebel Push Up Bustier, Marsha," said Evelyn. "Do you have any strapless gowns to go with that?"

"We sure do," replied Marsh, "and he'll look very fetching!"

Marsha and Evelyn helped Barbie into an embroidered sparkle tulle frock with detached sleeves. The pantywaist's excitement grew so intense that he nearly creamed himself.

"I feel like a fairy tale princess!" he exclaimed.

A five tier chiffon petticoat gave Barbie's skirt incredible volume. He floated like a cloud while gracefully strolling back and forth across the showroom floor.

"I'm going to make a video for your SissyMates posting, Barbie," said Evelyn.

"Hold out your skirts and walk with a bouncy step," she said while recording Princess Barbie.

"Now twirl slowly and beam me your brightest smile, Sweetie."

"Good girl!" interjected Marsha.

"We're almost finished," continued Evelyn. "Pucker those adorable red lips and throw me a sweet girly kiss."

When Evelyn replayed the recording, Barbie was sure that the ladies on SissyMates would want to marry him!

Barbie's irresistible beauty in his quinceanera gown and tiara attracted so many SissyMate women that he had the luxury of choosing his dates. His suitors presented him with floral bouquets and treated him to dinner at exclusive restaurants.

Barbie's fame on SissyMates grew out of proportion. The chat rooms were filled with praise for his womanly elegance, fashion sense and feminine charms. Scores of enamored women extolled his ladylike behavior on dates. Dozens more raved about the thrill of having Barbie's pretty face between their thighs. However, none asked for his hand in marriage.

End of Part 2

--

Note: If you like beautiful young ladies in quinceanera gowns, search 'Morilee Quinceanera'. There are wonderful videos to stoke your fantasies.

Comments are welcome.