Sissy and the Lawyer

Story Info
A nancy boy is accused of rape.
1.5k words
4.34
7.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the office of my attorney, Caroline Wade, Esquire. We were preparing my defense against a charge of rape.

"We'll need to make a strong case, Jamie" she said. "Judge Hargrove is very hard on male offenders."

"But I didn't do anything, Ms. Wade!" I replied as tears welled up in my eyes.

She handed me a box of tissue and continued. "Jamie, in cases like this Judge Hargrove always sides with the female accuser. So, you'll have to prove you didn't rape the plaintiff."

Now I was faced with a decision that I dreaded. On one hand I could do nothing and serve a long prison sentence. On the other, I could admit that I am a simpering pussy and too scared to initiate sex with women, much less rape one.

I considered my options and tried to decide but in the end I simply burst into tears.

Ms. Wade came from behind her desk and dried my eyes with a lace hankie.

"Let's move to the sofa" she said in a compassionate voice "and you tell me the truth about what happened that night."

My attorney is a 30-something black woman with a shapely figure and beautiful curly hair. When she led me by the hand to the sofa her touch was the softest and most sensual I had ever felt. Her perfume was a lovely floral scent which calmed me.

When we were seated she put her hand on my shoulder reassuringly and fixed her dark brown eyes on mine. "Now tell me the truth no matter what" she said.

After taking a deep breath I described the office party where the alleged rape took place. I said that my accuser and I had both had a few drinks, how she invited me to her private office and how she kissed me and groped me. Then I told how she lay down on the floor, unclothed her hairy pussy and said I could screw her. I stopped there, unable to admit that I had panicked and fled from the room.

"And then what, Jamie?" asked the puzzled Ms. Wade.

I had no words to convey to this beautiful lady that I am a dud with women, a wet noodle in bed, and in a phrase 'a pathetic sissy'.

When my tears started pooling again Ms. Wade cuddled me. Then she said softly "I think that I see the problem, Jamie, you're a nancy boy aren't you dear?"

Hearing those words from this attractive lady with both of her tender arms pressing me to her soft bosom was shattering. I broke down in a fit of hysterical crying. By the time I recovered my composure Ms. Wade had another appointment to keep and I had to leave.

At home that evening, I tried to cheer myself. I started by putting on makeup, my favorite blond wig and my gold dangle earrings. Then I changed into a cute yellow bra and panty set along with a see-through blouse, a baby blue suspender skirt and high heels. My femme clothing did nothing to lift my spirits and I went to bed dejected.

---

When I arrived at Ms. Wade's office the next day, there was another woman with her, whom she introduced as 'Stormy'. This new person was white, had bad teeth and, judging by her name, was a prostitute.

Ms. Wade explained to me "I will leave you with Stormy in my office for a little while. Then I'll take a statement from her to prove that you are incapable of initiating sex."

I was sad that Ms. Wade would get proof of my ineptitude with women, but it sounded like a good idea for my defense in court.

When my attorney returned, I felt completely humiliated by what had happened. As Stormy told it "Yep, it's true that he's a sissy boy and no threat at all to women. When we got naked he was shakin' like a leaf and when I invited him to fuck me he turned all red an' started blubberin'. So, then I sat him down and straddled him but I couldn't get his limp little dick inside me no how."

Ms. Wade paid Stormy for her services and the hooker departed. Then she smiled at me and said "Jamie, I think we stand a very good chance of keeping you out of prison. I'm optimistic about our court date tomorrow."

I was Ms. Wade's last appointment for the day and she seemed exhausted. We left her office together and I walked with her to her car. Somehow I summoned the courage to invite her to have a drink with me.

"I'm sorry, Jamie" she said "but I'm too tired to socialize. What I really need is a maid to help me."

The word 'maid' put a deliciously perverted thought into my head. On the way home I stopped at the sex shop where I buy my lingerie and purchased a frilly pink sissy maid costume that came with panties, bra and garter belt. At my apartment I changed into my new outfit along with ecru nylons and high heels.

While fixing dinner I pretended that I was Ms. Wade's sissy servant. She had whipped me earlier in the day for peeking in her boudoir while she was changing clothes. Now I was making her evening meal and hoping she wouldn't beat me again.

I vividly imagined Ms. Wade standing over me in a red corset and gripping a cat-o-nine-tails. My girlish feelings of vulnerability and submission grew stronger. After dessert I was overcome by my feminine emotions and I juiced my panties in the most wonderful orgasm of my entire life. I slept soundly that night.

---

Ms. Wade was sharply dressed for court the next day wearing a Chanel pant suit with stiletto heels and her curly hair looking especially lustrous. She wore a dark shade of lipstick that complemented her beautiful ebony complexion. My mind drifted back to last night's fantasy of being her sissy maid.

When our case was called, Ms. Wade asked for permission to approach the judge's bench. Judge Hargrove granted her request and she read the hooker's statement that I could not have committed rape. The judge pondered this for a moment and then ordered Ms. Wade and me to confer privately in her chambers.

When the office door closed Judge Hargrove said "Ms. Wade, I will need more proof than the word of a hooker. If you actually believe that your client cannot force sex on a woman, then drop your trousers and lets see his reaction."

The astonished Ms. Wade exclaimed "Your honor, I object!"

"This is not the courtroom Ms. Wade" replied the judge sternly "and I'm giving you a chance to prove your client's innocence. I am not asking you to show us your coochie, just your panties. That may suffice."

Ms. Wade reluctantly unbuckled her narrow belt and allowed her trousers to fall. My eyes were dazzled by the amazing splendor of the stylish lingerie adorning Ms. Wade's exquisite legs and her perfect derriere. I recognized the panties and garter belt as the expensive La Perla brand while the stockings were chic Cervin back-seamed nylons. My revery was abruptly broken when Judge Hargrove spoke again.

"Your turn" she said to me "pants off."

'Oh God, no!' I thought in that dreaded instant for I was wearing Cinderella panties. Even worse was that my little dickie was standing at attention in homage to Ms. Wade's gorgeous bottom half.

"Now boy!" added the judge.

I complied as I always do to strong women.

"Well isn't this interesting?" said the judge sarcastically.

Ms. Wade gasped. I could not tell whether it was my panties or the little tent pole inside them.

I was so overcome with emotion that I creamed on Cinderella as I shouted out "I love you, Ms. Wade!" and then I fainted.

---

A large female bailiff was holding smelling salts under my nose when I awoke. Ms. Wade was fully dressed again but I was still on the floor with my Cinderella undies on display. The bailiff and the judge were joking about how they had Disney Princess panties like mine when they were five years old. Then the bailiff and Ms. Wade helped me to stand and my attorney steadied me as we left Judge Hargrove's chambers.

Ms. Wade had not said a word by the time we departed the courthouse building and I was greatly puzzled.

"What happened Ms. Wade?" I asked "Am I going to prison or am I free?"

"Neither one, dear" said Ms. Wade in a kindly voice. "Judge Hargrove sentenced you to community service."

"Oh" I replied "what does that mean?"

"Well" she said with a sly grin "do you remember me saying that I needed a maid?"

The bailiff with the smelling salts had to be called again. After that Ms. Wade took me to the sex shop and bought me six more uniforms.