Sissy and the Sex Ed Class, Pt. 01

Story Info
A nancy boy helps educate college girls.
2k words
4.32
8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are of legal age

I was lounging in my Chantelle lace peignoir set one evening. My attention was focused on the sissy captioned art on my computer screen. Then my phone chimed.

"Hi, Timmy." said the caller "My name is Doreen. You don't know me but I'm a student at Whitehurst College of Female Domination. I'm calling to ask whether you'd like to be a sissy volunteer in our sex education program."

I panicked! How does she know I'm a sissy? What do they want with me in a sex ed program? I was so frightened and confused that I immediately ended the call.

Doreen phoned again seconds later.

"Timmy, don't hang up this time or there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am" I said nervously.

"Good. We'll meet for lunch tomorrow at the Four Seasons to talk about this. I want you to wear a sheer white blouse over a lacy black bralette and a full circle skirt. Will you do that? And I prefer that you address me as Miss Doreen."

"Yes, Miss Doreen" I replied obediently.

I already owned the apparel that Miss Doreen specified. She had not told me what panties, hosiery or shoes to wear though. I chose a nylon garter-panty with straps for my Cervin of Paris hose. The panty is a favorite of mine because of the pink hearts on the tummy panel. After looking over my shoe racks I settled on strappy platform sandals. I put my hair in a high ponytail tied with a large ribbon bow and I applied my daytime makeup.

At the restaurant, I told the hostess that I was meeting a lady named Doreen. She took me to a table where, to my surprise, there were two women. One was college age and the other was thirty something.

"I'm Doreen" said the younger one with an pleasant smile "and this is Professor Madden from the College."

I curtsied to the two women and smiled back. Both ladies were very attractive and about size six, like me. They were well coiffed and their makeup was tastefully done. They both wore pant suits. Doreen's was an off-white blazer with pencil trousers while the professor wore a grey pin-stripe two button jacket and flare leg pants.

"Won't you please have a seat, Timmy" said the professor.

I smoothed my skirt and sat with my ankles crossed and held my purse in my lap.

"I love your hair color, Timmy" said Doreen.

"Thank you, Miss Doreen" I replied "Don't tell anyone but it's Clairol Golden Blonde."

"The pony tail is very girlish, too" intoned Dr. Madden in a deeper voice "and that's what we like in sissies at the College."

"By the way, Doreen" she added "I like how you made him dress. The see-through blouse is so flirty."

When the waitress arrived we put in our orders. Then the professor told me about their program.

"At Whitehurst we believe that women should dominate men in all walks of life. I assume that you would agree, Timmy?"

"Yes, Dr. Madden" I replied enthusiastically "I'd love to find a dominant woman to lead me but I haven't had that luck yet."

"You'll find plenty of strong woman at Whitehurst, Timmy, and they'll all want to control you."

"I believe that one of the keys to female leadership is aggressive sexual behavior. That's why we require the students to take sex education classes for all four years of schooling."

"Freshmen meet with me during the first week of classes and describe their prowess in the boudoir. Most of the incoming girls are sexually active and have already learned to command men in bed. They enroll for the first semester course called Multiple Female Orgasms Through Penis Control."

"However, a few of the co-eds are shy and some are still virgins. They must begin their sexual education with the remedial course Beginner Sex with a Sissy. This is where you and other nancy boys fit in because even shy girls don't feel intimidated by pansies. I teach the lecture course once a week in a large classroom. Then senior class girls, like Doreen, meet privately with the inexperienced girls and the sissies.

"That sounds wonderful, Dr. Madden" I exclaimed "when can I start?"

"The semester is already underway but first you have to pass a test. Doreen and I are going to determine whether you have the feminine qualities we require. Those are charm, passivity and obedience. You'll also need a stiff cock whenever a woman requires it."

My cock was already stiffening inside the silky garter-panties.

After lunch the two ladies led me to the front desk of the hotel. Dr. Madden took my credit card and paid for a room.

When we entered the room Dr. Madden said "This is the bridal suite, Timmy. I thought it would be fitting for your examination."

The suite was beautiful and romantic. The cozy sitting room had pretty floral wall paper, a thick lilac carpet and lovely window treatments. The expansive bedroom was nicely appointed with a king size bed, upholstered leather chairs and a burgundy velvet sofa. The bathroom had a lighted makeup table with a hair drier and there was a bidet as well.

"Let's start with something simple, Timmy" said the professor "Walk into the sitting room, return here to the bedroom and then sit in a chair. Doreen is going to record you on video."

I walked purposefully to the sitting room with my shoulders back and my chin held high like a runway model. Then I returned to the bedroom, sat in a leather chair and crossed my legs.

"We're not looking for a professional model, Timmy" said the professor "We want femininity. I want you to do it again with a prettier smile, a more sensuous walk and some serious flirtation."

I repeated the exercise with a wider smile, putting one foot in front of the other to sway my hips, and this time I adjusted my ponytail the way girls do as I walked back into the bedroom. After sitting I puckered my lips, made eye contact with the two women and then winked saucily.

"Much better, Timmy!" said Dr. Madden "Did you record all that, Doreen?"

"Yes, Dr. Madden, and I thought he was lovely if I may say so."

"I agree" said the professor "He was very girlish. Next, Timmy, we're going to see how you respond to a woman's advances."

Without further explanation Dr. Madden walked over to where I was now standing and fondled my breasts through the sheer blouse as she stared straight into the eyes. I was shocked by her forwardness and disregard for my personal space but I maintained my composure and even managed a weak smile.

Next she put her arms around my waist and kissed me while squeezing my tush. The professor was going too fast for me but I wanted to make a good impression. So I opened my lips for her probing tongue and faked an impassioned moan as she frenched me.

"You're making me hot, Dr. Madden" I said but I really meant "You're making me nervous."

Then she led me to the sofa and shoved me down onto my back. Dr. Madden lay of top of me and resumed her french kissing and fondling. Then she put both knees between my legs and forced me to spread my thighs like a girl. I sensed that she was enjoying her mastery.

"You're a pretty little miss, Timmy" she whispered softly in my ear.

The compliment helped me relax. I also felt sexy and in a playful mood.

"Thank you, Dr. Madden" I whispered back "I'm tickled pink that you think I'm a pretty girl."

"Do you know how to give cunnilingus, sweety?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am" I replied "May I please show you?"

She was definitely enjoying this.

"Pretty please?" I begged.

Dr. Madden nodded her assent and I giggled delightedly. Miss Doreen was getting all this on video.

The professor stood to remove her slacks and then straddled my chest. She was wearing an ivory Cosabella garter belt and crotchless panty set. Both pieces were embellished with dainty ribbon trim. Her pubic hairs were neatly trimmed and her labia were gracefully curved. The professor's clitoris was pink from arousal and waiting to be licked. She moved forward and positioned her lovely muff over my mouth. She was grinning with joyful anticipation.

I started servicing this magnificent woman with gentle licking of her labia. She began breathing heavily and as that sweet sound grew louder I applied more pressure. Soon she was panting and scratching my arms with her sharp nails. I moved my tongue to her wonderful clitoris and increased the tempo. She let out a scream and climaxed as juice oozed from her pussy into my mouth.

When I paused for a moment to breath she yelled "Don't stop!" and then slapped my face.

Her message was loud and clear. I resumed licking the wonderful lady but now harder and faster. After two more orgasms she was satisfied and withdrew her coothie from my mouth.

Doreen had been recording the sex from close range. Now, she took a tissue from her purse and cleaned my lips, nose and chin. Dr. Madden lay peacefully next to me with a broad smile on her face.

"Doreen" she said "order coffee and pastries from room service. We'll take a break and review what we have so far."

"Yes, Professor" answered Doreen "Right away."

We took our coffee and pastries in the sitting room. There were only two chairs so I sat on the floor facing the two women.

"I can see a garter strap, Timmy" said the professor peering up my skirt "That isn't very ladylike."

"I'm sorry, Professor" I said in embarrassment and switched to a kneeling position.

"What do you think of our sissy so far, Doreen?" asked Dr. Madden.

"I think he's feminine, obedient and rather sweet" professor.

"I agree, Doreen. He's definitely suitable for most of our classes. He's probably even dainty and gentle enough for our virgins class. A pansy like him surely wouldn't intimidate them. Let's see how he does in bed, Doreen. Would you like to screw him?"

"I would, Professor, but I have a UTI."

"Sorry to hear that, Doreen. I'm still pretty hot and juicy anyway. So, I'll do him."

In the bedroom Doreen pulled back the duvet and top sheet. Then she laid me down and told me to lift the hem of my skirt up to my chin.

"What adorable panties" she gushed running her fingers gently over the embroidered tummy panel. Then she pulled the knickers down to my knees.

Dr. Madden sat next to me and gauged the length and girth of my erect weenie with a tape measure.

"His dickie bird is no wider than a regular tampon" she remarked "It would slide right into a virgin without any pain at all."

"That's just wonderful, Professor" replied Miss Doreen enthusiastically.

Then Dr. Madden threw a leg over my waist and sat astride me.

"Now, Timmy" she continued "While we're screwing you must remain passive, smile prettily and most importantly do not cum unless I give you permission."

Remaining passive and smiling would be easy. Self control was another matter.

"The punishment for premature ejaculation is a hard spanking followed by an even harder pegging. Doreen, show him my strap-on."

Doreen opened the professor's purse and retrieved the biggest plastic dick I had ever seen. It scared me so much that I lost my erection.

"Dr. Madden" I implored "Is it too late for me to back out?"

"It's far too late, Timmy" she stated firmly.

The professor massaged my little weenie until it was hard again. Then she slipped it into her pussy effortlessly and bobbed up and down vigorously.

"He's much too narrow for me, Doreen, I'm going to have to masturbate."

The professor's passion grew as she stroked herself faster and harder until she climaxed with a loud screech. Then she popped up off of me and ignored me as if I didn't exist at all.

"That's enough for today, Doreen" she said.

The ladies allowed me a few minutes to fix my hair and powder my nose before I met them in the sitting room.

"You did well today, Timmy" said the professor "Doreen will phone you with further instructions."

"Bye, Timmy" said Doreen throwing me a kiss "I'll be in touch soon!"