All Comments on 'Sissy and the Sex Ed Class, Pt. 01'

by Whippet_Darling

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The image of the high ponytail and ribbon pushed me over the edge….

woodseaveswoodseaves6 months ago

You are perfect for the role!

Whippet_DarlingWhippet_Darling6 months agoAuthor

Yes, woodseaves, I was born for it.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa6 months ago

A very interesting beginning, allowing you to immediately admire Whitehurst College of Female Domination and especially Timmy as a sissy. You beautifully described the first time you met Doreen and the fear that followed her phone call and Doreen's invitation to a meeting. You wonderfully showed how Timmy discovers his submissiveness and sissy personality during the conversation and test with Professor Madden and Doreen.

With great impatience and great interest I look forward to the further fate of Timm (with whom I immediately became attached, or maybe I loved him).

📖🧒🏻‍♀️👧🏻❤️👨🏻‍🎓⚧️👩🏻.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

📖♀️❤️⚧️

Bardzo interesujący początek, pozwalający od razu zachwycić się Whitehurst College of Female Domination a w szczególności Timmym jako maminsynku. Pięknie opisałaś pierwsze poznanie Doreen i strach jaki wybuchł po jej telefonie a następnie zaproszenie przez Doreen na spotkanie. Wspaniale pokazałaś jak Timmy podczas rozmowy i testu z Panią profesor Madden i Doreen odkrywa swoją uległość, osobowość maminsynka.

Z wielką niecierpliwością i ogromnym zainteresowaniem wypatruje dalszych losów Timma (z którym od razu się zżyłam/em a może pokochałam/łem jego).

📖🧒🏻‍♀️👧🏻❤️👨🏻‍🎓⚧️👩🏻.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous