Sissy and the Sex Ed Class Pt. 02

Story Info
A shy virgin uses a nancy boy to gain experience.
2.1k words
4.27
7.6k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you find this story amusing. All the characters are of legal age.

As told in part 1, I was recruited to serve as a boy toy for sexual education classes at the Whitehurst College for Female Domination. A senior class girl, Doreen, and her professor, Dr. Madden, tested me and they found that I was suitable for their program. I had been anxiously waiting for Doreen to phone with further instructions. She finally called while I was removing my makeup one evening.

"Hi, Timmy" she said warmly.

"Hello, Miss Doreen!" I replied enthusiastically "I am so glad to hear from you!"

"Sorry for the delay, Timmy. I've been looking for just the right girl to play with your toy and now I've found her."

"Melanie is a virgin freshman and she's shy around men. So, we must take extra steps to insure that you won't intimidate her. When we three meet I want you to wear a very feminine Lolita dress. I'll text you after we decide on the time and place."

My Lolita dress arrived by mail the day before our scheduled rendezvous. I excitedly opened the package in my living room. The prissy frock was off-white with a baby blue waist sash. Above the ruffled bodice a sheer tulle extended to a Duchesse lace collar and a dainty bow. The cuffs of the flowing sleeves were decorated with lace like the collar. The skirt was embellished with three rows of ribbon trim that matched the sash and more lace at the hemline. It was a sissy's dream outfit!

The dress came with a soft chiffon petticoat and several other girly accessories. There were sheer gloves with baby blue ribbons at the wrists, a frilly parasol decorated with bows and lace, and a wide coordinating hair ribbon.

I also ordered Lolita style underwear consisting of bloomers, a minimizer bra and anklets. The long legs of the nylon bloomers ended in lacy cuffs. The spandex and nylon bra was meant to flatten my breasts for an immature look. The last item in my order was a shiny pair of white Mary Jane flats to complete the ensemble.

I couldn't wait to try on my new clothing. So, I gathered up the treasures and rushed to my boudoir. There I slipped into the wonderfully silky bloomers, I clasped the minimizer bra behind my back and admired myself in the full length mirror. So cute!

The dress came next. It was just my size and the sash fit snugly around my waist. When I pulled the petticoat up under the dress it added lovely volume to my skirt. Finally I adjusted the bloomers around my waist so that the lacy cuffs ended just below my hemline.

I looked so darling in my new outfit that I hugged myself in a tender moment of sissy bliss. Then I stuffed a towel into my bloomers and jilled off with a burst of girlish euphoria.

The next day I met Miss Doreen and Miss Melanie at an outdoor dining patio at the college. I brought mixed floral bouquets for both ladies. They were sipping tea and nibbling on petit fours when I arrived. Miss Doreen stood, hugged me and accepted a bouquet with a smile.

"Timmy, I'd like to introduce you to Melanie."

"How do you do, Miss Melanie" I said giving her the flowers and gently shaking her soft hand.

"Thank you for the lovely bouquet, Timmy" she said "I've been looking forward to our meeting. Doreen has told me so much about you."

I blushed because Doreen had video of our earlier meeting with Dr. Madden. The recording had intimate bedroom scenes with the professor using me as a sex toy. I wondered whether Miss Melanie had seen me in my lingerie and my face buried in the professor's crotch.

"I like your outfits, ladies" I said to change the subject.

Miss Melanie was wearing low-rise skinny-leg trousers in rose with an ivory stretch top that revealed her midriff. The soft colors complemented her medium blonde hair and her 'no makeup' look.

Miss Doreen wore pale yellow skorts with a floral top and ecru nylons. She had a more elaborate hair style than the first time I had seen her.

"Your Lolita dress is pretty, too, Timmy" said Miss Doreen "I love how your bloomers peek out from under your skirt."

"Thank you, Miss Doreen" I giggled "You're making me feel all girly inside."

The two woman glanced at each other mirthfully and soon we were all laughing.

I placed my purse and my parasol on the patio table and then sat with the two lovely ladies. The waiter brought my tea.

"Timmy" said Miss Doreen "Why don't you tell Melanie about yourself. We know that you love women's clothing, of course, but what else."

"Well, I have a collection of dollies that I enjoy playing with" I offered. "I invent romantic stories where the girls lead the men and I act them out. I dress the girl dolls in fashionable trousers and tops. The boy dolls wear party dresses and ball gowns. Each boy also has his own bridal gown and lingerie for that special day."

"That's so sweet, Timmy" said Miss Melanie "Do you have other hobbies?"

"I like reading novels where strong women ravish little sissies like me. In my favorite story the lady imprisons the sissy and rapes him repeatedly. He begs to be released and offers to be the woman's french maid. She accepts his offer, he proves to be an excellent sissy maid and the pair soon fall in love."

"Isn't he a darling, Melanie?" asked Miss Doreen.

"Yes, Doreen" she responded happily "and I think I'm ready to take the next step."

I wondered what the next step would be as we chatted amiably and finished our tea.

Then Miss Doreen said "We ought to be going now, Timmy. I'll be in touch."

Both women hugged me before they departed. The pleasant aroma of Miss Melanie's floral perfume lingered after her.

Miss Doreen texted me later that evening. I was to meet with her and Miss Melanie at the Sex Education building on the college campus the following day. She said I could wear any feminine outfit that I wanted but that it must include a tight gaff.

Sorting through the collection of pretty frocks in my closet I selected a white silk mini dress with a square collar and short puff sleeves. I laid the flirty dress on my bed.

After showering and putting on a gaff I opened a new package of Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhose in a shade they call Barely There and put them. I love the sensuous feeling of brand new hosiery sliding up my smooth legs and the gentle squeeze of the control top. Then I took a pair of bridal white nylon briefs from my lingerie drawer and put them on over my pantyhose. The undies have a matching bralette and the set is embellished with Chantilly lace.

Finally, I put on my dress and the white Mary Janes, and I admired myself in the full length mirror. I turned sideways and backwards to appreciate myself from every angle. Then I lifted my skirt to enjoy the charming view of my panties. I felt so innocent wearing all white.

I was waiting in the lobby of the Sex Ed building when the two ladies arrived. After we exchanged hugs Miss Doreen led us down a hallway. When we came to Room 15 she ushered us inside.

The room resembled a hotel suite except for the lack of windows. The only illumination came from dim table lamps on each side of the king sized bed. There were three pillows on the bed and the duvet had already been turned down.

Miss Doreen instructed me to remove my dress and shoes. I did that and nervously stood before the two ladies in my white panties and bralette.

"Isn't he sweet, Melanie?" asked Miss Doreen.

"I'll say he is!" replied the virgin enthusiastically.

"I love submissive sissies in lingerie, Melanie. They're so pretty and you can play with them any way you like. Watch me."

Miss Doreen stripped down to a sheer lace bodysuit with underwire cups. The sleek and stunning confection was a delightful shade of strawberry.

"I love to feel out sissies, Melanie" she said. Then she embraced me, ran her hands over my breasts and fondled my derriere.

"Would you like to try, Melanie?"

"Yes, Doreen, but I don't want him to see me in my underwear."

"That's not a problem, Melanie, there are blindfolds and sleep masks in the top drawer of the bureau. Why don't you choose one?"

Miss Melanie returned with a pink sleep mask, placed it over my eyes and fitted the elastic band around my head. She then shed her clothes, put her arms around my waist and gently drew our bodies together. She seemed to be wearing a full nylon slip and the buttery smooth fabric felt wonderful on my midriff.

"Oh, Doreen, he's so soft! I never would have dreamed that a boy could feel so good!"

"Well, he's a special kind of boy, Melanie. Why don't you kiss him?"

Melanie pressed her mouth against mine. When I parted my lips she inserted her tongue. I could tell that Melanie was becoming aroused because her embrace tightened and I felt a hand on my tush.

"Can I lay him on the bed, Doreen?" asked Miss Melanie with growing ardor.

"Of course, dear, he's yours to play with as you like. Why don't both of you get in bed and I'll cover you with the duvet."

Miss Melanie steered me to the bed and guided me between the sheets. Then she followed and I felt the covers being drawn up.

"Remember what Dr. Madden taught you in class, Melanie. The woman is always on top and always in control."

Melanie lay on my torso and resumed french kissing me. Then she raised up and her hands moved to my breasts.

"Doreen, can I ask him to remove his bralette?" said Miss Melanie.

"Yes, Melanie, but I suggest you practice taking off a sissy's bra yourself. Order him to roll over on his belly."

Miss Melanie told me to turn over. Then she unfastened my bralette and removed it. When I turned onto my back again she gently massaged my titties. I love being fondled by women and I began to sigh with girlish delight. Soon Melanie and I were both sighing and moaning. Then she surprised me by sucking on my nipples. My little dicky was straining against the tight gaff.

"Doreeen, I love this!" said Miss Melanie.

"That's great, Melanie! Now, would you like for Timmy to finger you?"

"I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that just yet."

"How about if I take his hand and guide his fingers?"

"Okay, Doreen, I am horny so I'd like to try that."

Miss Melanie rolled off to one side of me. Then Miss Doreen got in bed with us. Miss Melanie was laying on her back in the middle.

"Timmy" she said "relax your arms and hands. I'll control everything."

Miss Doreen reached over Miss Melanie, took my hand and put it to her own mouth. She moistened the middle finger with saliva and folded down all the other digits.

"Take off your panties, Melanie dear, and spread you legs for me" she instructed the virgin.

Miss Doreen guided my hand between Miss Melanie's silky soft thighs. She gently and slowly drew my middle finger downward on one labium and then upward on the other.

"How was that, Melanie?"

"Very nice!" gushed Miss Melanie with delight.

Miss Doreen repeated the fingering several more times and then asked Miss Melanie "Would you like to try now?"

"Yes" said Miss Melanie with some hesitation "I'll try."

Miss Doreen transferred my hand to her.

Miss Melanie used more pressure than Miss Doreen had and she increased the tempo. Soon she began moaning and ramped up the intensity even more.

Then she moved my finger to her clitoris and began flicking it rapidly. Miss Melanie's breathing quickened and her moaning grew louder. She was nearing an orgasm.

Then she cried out to Miss Doreen "I'm almost there but I need to have something inside me!"

"Use both his hands, Melanie" she suggested.

Miss Melanie pushed my middle finger into her pussy, took hold of my wrist and vigorously fucked herself. Then she grabbed my free hand and massaged her clitty with it.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Miss Melanie when she climaxed.

I felt wonderful for helping her achieve the joyous release.

"Good job, Melanie!" said Miss Doreen "Aren't sissy boys fun?!"

"This one sure is!" replied Miss Melanie breathlessly.

"Alright" said Miss Doreen "I think that's enough for today. Melanie and I will get dressed and leave. Then you can remove you blindfold, Timmy. Close the door behind you when you go."

I was still very much aroused by my encounter with Miss Melanie. So, I removed my lingerie and the gaff. Then I blissfully spurted sissy juice into my nylon panties.