Sissy Assignment

Story Info
Master sends me on assigment.
1k words
4.42
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was in my throat as I started to climb out of the car. Checking furtively in all directions, I saw a young couple strolling towards me just halfway down the block. Cringing, I stood up, showing off my slutty outfit of a bright pink corset over a super short denim skirt, bright red stockings held up by garters, black lace thong panties and five inch red pumps. As ordered, I closed and locked the door, dropping my keys as I went to put them away in my little clutch purse. My pantied ass was totally on display as I crouched as modestly as I could to retrieve them.

Standing again, as shiver of excitement went through me, and my face turned a bright red as I flounced toward the couple. Knowing I was being watched and filmed by the owner of the house I had parked across the road from, I followed my master's orders and strutted, swaying my ass, toward the couple, saying a cheerful greeting. She responded with an intrigued smile and, "hello". He, with a grimace of disgust, muttering, "fag", as they passed. I felt another jolt of excitement run like electricity through my body.

It was a quiet residential road, close to dusk on what had been a warm sunny day. There was no one else on the road but I could smell the barbeques and wondered who else might be watching and tried to ignore the niggling worry in the back of my mind about who of them might know me. My orders had been that I was to have no makeup or wig to hide behind so I was completely exposed. At least I was on the other side of town from home, I told myself. Still, knowing that my co-workers or boss could live anywhere, especially an upscale area like this.

My mind wandered back to the email I had received from my master that morning. He lived in a nearby town and often travelled for a week or two at a time. Being married, when he was in town, he would often have meet him at truck stops or other single guys' homes to serve him and and others. He was always proud to show off my cocksucking skills to friends and strangers alike.

This time, he was nearing the end of a two week stint and I had been looking forward to serving him again, getting more excited by the day. When I'd seen the email in my inbox, the title had sent a small shiver of excitement through me: "Time to show off, Sissy".

As I clicked on it, my mind went back to some of the other emails he had sent while he was out of town. He liked to advertise my cocksucking services in the local personals and and send me on "assignments". He always included pictures of me, sometimes clothed, sometimes in lingerie and sometimes nude. I checked the personals constantly whenever he was away and knew I would be called on to serve whenever my pics showed up.

Sure enough, the email,would come, and I'd have to make up an excuse for my wife and head for a truck stop or some place in the woods or to someone's house to serve with my mouth. Big, small, steel-hard young ones, flaccid older ones and everything in between. Assignments ranged from quick blowjobs, with pants pulled down and me on my knees; tender, gentle 69's; or being used as a fucktoy, facefucked without mercy and required to lick ass for what seemed like hours while my nipples were pinched and twisted until they felt like they were on fire. I'd had and loved them all. Always I was required to ask for pictures or videos if they were willing and send them to my master for review. Always, he would follow up with the "client" for a rating and ideas on how I could do better. He also recently told me that he posted the best videos and pictures on one of the major sex video sites after editing to hide the other guys' faces. When I asked where, he laughed and suggested I try searching for "cocksucker". Then, with an evil laugh, he said, "maybe its time to put your name in the title so you can find them easier". So, now my search always starts with "Calvin Wilson cocksucker" and I'm terrified of the day when a result pops up.

Lately, he had taken to including partial face pics in the ads. I feared the day the full face pics would be posted and begged him not to. He had always laughed and said, "don't worry, my little sissy, I'll take care of you". I worried anyway, fearing for my job or that someone would tell my wife. Still, the risk was a thrill, like an addiction, and I couldn't stop. I had cut it off a few times and he'd always respected my wishes. But, always, I'd come back and, after a good spanking, we'd carried on but always with the level of exposure and risk raised a notch.

The walk was uneventful, aside from the jolts of excitement as I walked past different people. Some snickering and laughing, others with dirty looks to show their distaste. Comments like "creep", "disgusting fag" and "sissy", caused shivers of excitement to run through me. One big guy asked if I was available to play but I had to turn him down but, as per standing orders, I gave him my master's email and asked him to please arrange something and told him I would be thrilled to serve him. Another ordered me to stop so he could get a picture. Of course, Master had thought of that eventuality, so I stopped and did a slutty pose, facing the camera and throwing it a nicely puckered kiss.

Now, here I was, with orders to arrive at exactly 8 PM, and park across the street from a house and ordered to walk around the neighborhood for an hour, until it was dark.Then, to go to the house, making sure none of the neighbors saw, and put on the blindfold I had brought with me. Once ready, I was to get on my knees with my mouth wide open and knock on the door.

Now, as I knelt, I heard several voices and thought back to the final couple of lines from Master's email: This one's special, sissy. If you do well, maybe this is the one we put your name on."